Let's just go back in time instead of innovating and creating a better game

>let's just go back in time instead of innovating and creating a better game
How long until the whole vidya industry follows this model?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 200K)

When you fuck up this bad, you go back and try again.

Well mmo's are different because you can't just install the original version like you can with other games.

So is the hate towards classic wow just retailfags who are mad that their game is being abandoned in favor of a better one?

The talented people who made classic don't work at Blizzard anymore. We can only go back to the old games

Attached: 1515955266988.jpg (835x773, 86K)

Nintendo have been doing this for ages.

If they improve upon classic post final phase, I do not see a problem. However, it seems like they have no intention of doing that. If they do decide to expand upon classic content, I would hope they add a poll system like Runescape to see what changes will pass.

If they decided to do TBC, WOTLK, etc base games in the future. I would hope they let you copy your character to these new servers while retaining your old character on its respected server.

classic wow could improve on the flaws of the era but homefags demand that it be the same old game they remember. There was literally no reason to have to pay gold to change your talents, there is no reason to not bring the graphical updates, there is no reason not to to have guild banks (when they would have mattered the most), there is no reason not to have a non-combat-pet tab.

I can understand people being against transmogging but I think it would still be good to have since you could at least outfit yourself in a consistent looking set. I remember playing some MMO, Lord of the Rings Online I think, where they had an item slot for actual gear and then a slot for appearance, I think that is a good idea.

No, I play retail and the few ppl left are 85% excited and 15% don't care, it's the final trantasy fags who seethingly derail every classic disscussion

>No, I play retail

Fucking kek

I hope you don't play classic, would hate to be anywhere near you.

Attached: 1558318430834.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

The industry is going to try it
and the industry is going to eat balls and die, because the industry hasn't got a fucking clue how to make a good product.
The industry are going to try to make the remake +~*beautiful*~+ by adding so much needless detail, visual effects, clutter, and specular reflection that your eyes strain as you try to pick out the models, hitboxes, and gameplay interactions.
Furthermore, attempts to remake games will remake games with a games-as-service model which will scare off customers, because you can't keep a record of the past to relive good times if the past requires an always-online connection to a server that shut down 10 years ago in a cost-cutting measure.

Attached: this.png (318x304, 2K)

Are you fucking retarded? Welcome to 30 fucking years ago.

Attached: 1550619591276.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

dumb homefags

Attached: 1563181240816.jpg (1080x1041, 117K)

It's mostly just gold farming so I can sell it to chinks and never have to pay for an activision blizzard game again, classic included

>instead of innovating and creating a better game
You think you do, but you don't.

You may be a dumb fuck user but I bet you erp good.

>final trantasy fags

kek. good one, user.

>There was literally no reason to have to pay gold to change your talents
Gold sink, balance the economy
>there is no reason to not bring the graphical updates
Let it run on older PCs
>there is no reason not to to have guild banks
Agree
>there is no reason not to have a non-combat-pet tab
That is social slut shit for showing off, and adding it would attract Night Elf Females to your game.

>How long until the whole vidya industry follows this model?
where have you been the last 10 years? its full of remakes, remasters and the few most new franchises being no worth playing

>mfw they make a divergent path after wotlk
>mfw we get a brand new expansion instead of shitclysm

Attached: 1430016391935.jpg (799x808, 89K)

excuses, the post.

They can't create good games anymore, all the talent has left

Attached: 1561574842615.jpg (446x525, 62K)

They've been. Why the fuck do you think most games are remasters/remakes?

Mate sometimes I just want to replay old games.