More proof Smash Ultimate causes autism

More proof Smash Ultimate causes autism.

Attached: labbing.png (928x213, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW9pGZAUEAU
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gross

In other news, water is wet.

This is common knowledge. Even tournaments have made statements to tell them not to be such disgusting embarrassments

I play ultimate and I see no problem here OP they just want to get good like everyone else.

>Taking a shower once a week is a bad thing
I pay for the water bill not you. Fuck off.

we attracted one

I pay my water bill too. Water is like 50ยข a cubic meter or some shit, so a quick shower is like a fucking dime.

Why does it matter to you how often I shower? Sure I have been in the lab a bit with ultimate and skipped showers but im dedicated to learning the match-ups so just fuck off.

Longest I can go without showering is 2 days, not sure how anyone could go an entire week

>thinking gaining skill in smash is something that's important and should sacrifice being an approachable human being
I love these posts because it reminds me no matter how low I could go it won't ever be that low

Attached: 1548960729484.gif (475x475, 57K)

How the fuck do you not shower in the summer? It improves your comfort in hot weather so much.
I take a cold shower twice a day and leave my hair wet. Makes you feel so much better.

I'm not a Europoor so I actually have air conditioning

Do you never leave your house and get sweaty outside?

When you shower a 2nd time, do you use shampoo? If so, I wouldn't really recommend it, since it ruins your hair if you shampoo it multiple times within a small timeframe.

No, I don't.

No, I don't use shampoo on my hair more than once a week or so.

I value my time on Smash Ultimate over Hygine idc judge me

>smashfag
>having a life
choose 1

the only time smashfags ever leave the house is for their epic party game tournaments.

I only leave the house late at night because it's the only time walmart isn't teeming with every troglodyte in the city. It's really incredible how many retards, cripples, and niggers are there during daylight hours. Never had to deal with this shit when I lived in the country

what is even sadder is they don't even place high in a no name tournament and play mediocre.

Someone recorded your average smash fag

youtube.com/watch?v=kW9pGZAUEAU

official smash fun club+
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

On my break right now but I don't really see the point in showering when I want to use that time to take advantage of learning the match-ups with Hero that way I am ready for him the next tournament I attend.

People take showers to clean themselves.

Not like they'd know that.

Mike Watson is a SFfag and I've never smelled anyone as mad as him in my life

Damn, first user didn't shower for 10 W H O L E hours! Smelly!!!

I really don't understand the appeal of smash. Seems boring.

Attached: 1548621822502.png (645x773, 23K)

Protip: you only need to shower once a week unless you are a laborer, or are a gross fat fuck who sweats processed food grease from all folds of your fat.

Based

>water bill too high
Four options, you need to move to a new affordable location, start collecting rain water, give up this expensive hobby, or stop being poor.

>This is what stinky actually believes

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

A screencap of a Yea Forums post is not proof of anything.

wtf is labbing

practising in practise mode.

what is even the point of showering? you are wasting water that could be drank.

>implying its a bad thing to sweat/smell while playing Smash

Nobody bats an eye when athletes sweat. The fact that smash makes its players sweat shows how technical it is. Essentially, its no different than athletes performing. That someone can play competitively in a game that requires such precise mechanics and inputs is a highly taxing experience. Smash players sweat because the game is so complex that it requires constant motion and precise and stressful movement, as opposed to other fighting games that only need combo spamming and cheap moves.

Athletes also hit the showers before and after games and regularly upkeep their hygiene when they aren't out there doing whatever, as well as the fact that they're usually going at it in a massive open space with plenty of breathing room thanks to the audience being at the sides rather than cluttered up in the field itself.
Stinky Smashers never hit the showers unless they win EVO (and even that's being generous), and their combined stench builds up exponentially in a room that, while large, isn't open and has swarms of people all over it, leaving very little breathing room but plenty of potential for the stench to spread across the entire stage.

This has got to be fake. Please tell me it is.

No, every ridiculous thing you read on Yea Forums (where baiting is the only goal lots of posters have in LIFE) is absolutely true and you should reply to it 400 times while ignoring actual video games threads.

Its almost like they were Autistic before smash ultimate cam out