Are you excited for Dragon Age 4 which will be set in Tevinter Imperium?

Are you excited for Dragon Age 4 which will be set in Tevinter Imperium?

Attached: pic-44630.jpg (1732x2560, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
youtu.be/qMT_eQl8w30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm excited about the lips on that boxart, by god

yes I want more gay people

I want raging lipstick lesbians.

Me too. Lipstick part being essential.

Needs more diversity. I'm appalled that they didn't include a transnegro bicurious otherkin. Obviously this game was made by the alt-right.

75% of the cast will be Trans and pedo friendly

>Bioware

Attached: 0456888445665480799.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>DA1: One of the best western RPG's that serves a swansong to Bioware's history before selling out to EA
>DA2: An extremely flawed game, but had improved gameplay and a good linear story. A decent game to play 1 time and nothing more
>DAI: Empty open world garbage that ruins past characters and makes them empty caricatures of themselves. Even then, they are still better than the new characters introduced. The plot is okay, but the characters and gameplay somehow took a step back from DA2. While it looks like they addressed DA2's problems by adding shitloads of places to explore, all of the new places feel even shallower than DA2's worst locations. The closing of rifts is extremely repetitive and this game is the worst offender of fetch quests of all in the series. The lore added by this game didn't deliver as well.
I don't care at this point.

I love how we all joking about Bioware going full gay and trans as if it were a far fetched idea, but then the confirmed main NPCs for it will be a gay mage and his BFF magical transgender "girl" friend advocating for gay/trans rights in Tevinter.

And I am literally not even joking.

Attached: latest[1].png (221x394, 238K)

Cisquisition was one of the worst games I've ever played. It pretty much turned me completely off to western RPG genre. There's too much leftist politics in them to enjoy the gameplay.

People joked about there being a tranny asari in the next ME game after ME3 and we got asari talking about their pronouns in ME:A. Pretty close. BioWare is a joke or satire that turns out to be true.

Attached: 1337033396770.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

I hope there some way to kill the tranny character like you could in Inquisition

You're joking.

Unfortunately no.

>all those big brained moderates who said there was no slippery slope in pushing the tranny/faggot agenda

DA2 was the biggest bioware disaster by far
What an endless trash heap of a game

I just in it for the lore at this point. I want to know what the Old Gods are, how the Qunari came to be, what happened to the Architect and so on

I totally am betting on there being a trans romance option, and if you reject them after they reveal it you are called a monster and get the bad ending.

>confirmed main NPCs for it will be a gay mage and his BFF magical transgender "girl" friend advocating for gay/trans rights in Tevinter
Source? When did they confirm this?

good, we need this

>fantasy setting where they haven't invented toilets, potable water and massive transportation
>there is a LGTB movement and tranny politicians

kek

DA 1 was awesome. DA2 I actually enjoyed. DA3 felt like an offline MMO with pointless kill x or collect x quests and I gave up. Did I miss out?

no. the series went too shit with two and has not gotten any better since.

Attached: No.gif (500x200, 662K)

nah. too many faggots and trannies

Excited? I'm beside myself with excitement. Why I'm so excited I-I don't even know what Tevinter is nor care at this point. Suck my diarrhea out of my asshole, Bioware. Love, not the Call of Duty audience.

There was a character introduced in the comics who is Trans mage in Tevinter. They were revealed to be Dorain's ally in DA:I. When Gaider left Bioware he sent Weekes (the current head DA writer) that he hopes he takes good care of that character. Can't see if you need more evidence than that.

Hopefully he isn't a party member.

This could be their last chance right?
Anthem was a failure. Maybe they'll make it good.
Haha.

Its gonna fucking suck and then Bioware will be kill

Wasn't there a rumor that the new dragon age game is going to use assests from/be based off of anthem

Engine, yeah.

Dunno, It somehow somewhat struck EA last year that they got an abysmall reputation, they may pump more money into Bioware as a way to renew their image, like "dude, we're totally not killing studios, we're so persmissives!"
Worst even, it would work.

Can't wait to roleplay play as an anarchocommunist antifa revolutionary.
>TEVINTER BAD
>WHITE MALES IN POSITIONS OF POWER BAD
>TRADITION BAD
>ROYALTY BAD
>ORDER=FASCISM
>IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE LITERALLY ORANGE MAN

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

You think the trannies will look like ugly men because of their poor models?

Hol up hol up

>Being excited for a Bioware game

Yikes. They haven't made a decent game since DA:O and ME2

Party character will suicide on rejection and it will be YOUR FAULT

>TEVINTER BAD
Well, yes. Magic is meant to serve man, never to rule over him.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIeSGUK-Lyo
DARK ELVES

Attached: 1562703472801.jpg (730x1200, 59K)

I can already see it.
>free the non-white slaves from Tevinter's patriarchy!

It will be culmination of everything Biowre in recent years.

Attached: DA_filthy mongrels.jpg (252x269, 8K)

So what are the chances it doesn’t turn out to be that bad? I thought Trespasser was pretty good, and the guy is charge of that is apparently in charge of the series now instead of David Gayder. Will EA just ruin everything?

They need to get their shit straight when it comes to the whole mage situation, because they've become literally irredeemable outside of your given MC.
But this is Σοyware we're talking about; wouldn't be surprised if they come up with a spell that allows one to change their gender.

Attached: oo.jpg (125x125, 2K)

While it's fun to meme Bioware games are apolitical and lets the player chose how they wish to view the game world.

Dude who wrote Trespasser is also a liberal virtue signaler.

>They need to get their shit straight when it comes to the whole mage situation, because they've become literally irredeemable outside of your given MC.

I wish that was new.

>DA2
>central points revolves around mages vs templars, aka just how bad blood magic is
>hawke can use it as a mage character
>no one bats an eye to it

What happened in Trespasser?

Dragon Age has been dead since DA:Origins. Who gives a shit? The lore sucks. The characters suck. The setting is cliche and trite. Anyone that gives a shit about this game is either a fag, tranny, obese "ally" or a combination of all 3 who don't even fucking buy video games. Game will flop and bioware will be quickly dismantled by their borg overlords E.A.

Attached: shame.gif (242x210, 894K)

Game got good.

People blow up Trespasser, but realistically they'll have to retcon the fuck out of it. The Descent is equally as major with revelations about dwarves, for example.

>when there's a brown thing in my game
youtu.be/qMT_eQl8w30

Come on now! It's all about priorities! Gotta have a scene where the promiscuous pirate whore gets her STD treated! Can't waste time on plot cohesion, shit's so last year!

Attached: p.jpg (700x775, 79K)

thank god for that, It even let me punch the faggot in the face if i made him hate me

What do they change?
Did they ever explain the enchantment autist? Why wasn't he in Inquisition?

Asari talked about pronouns before that when addressing the gender question due to them not having a human male equivalent in their species.

The whole thing is fucking retarded though. Why do all aliens speak English? Bambambam.

The bald elf nerd you hung out with is actually one of the ancient, immortal elf gods from legend and he wants to tear down the veil to restore elves to their former glory, but doing so will kill everyone setting him up to be the antagonist in the next game

he also wins, gets away with it and cuts off your inquisitor's arm.

>Why do all aliens speak English
They don't. It's explained that in-universe everyone has an automatic Google translator and that they're hearing other species in their language.

DAI is just utterly mediocre. You have to wonder where the budget went. According to rumors it was most likely getting Frostbyte into a state it can be used for RPGs considering they started without a dialog system.

>thank god we invented the "whatever" machine....
How lazy.

Attached: 1523135856546.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

You think I don't know they copped out the same way all the other lazy sci fi cops out? Oh, I know about the universal translator and I know it's bullshit.

I will be really disappointed if the strongest class mage with one of his specializations

The development was a total mess. They were unironically making an MMO and scrapped the idea midway through. Then they had to retroactively slap together a game out of those MMO assets.
Similarly how Andromeda was meant to have procedural generation like all the space games that were trending at the time.

+Isn't

Fuck

TicTac dispenser man JUST AS PLANNEDed the entire game all along; he's one of the ancient god-like elven mages of yore. Solely responsible for the apocalyptic events that gave birth to the world of today, as well as permanently separating the Fade from reality, in his effort to put an end to his fellow god-like elven mages who'd lost their shit and where about to bring forth the apocalypse themselves.

Shit's retarded; the only thing they were unable to do was time-travel with magic(they could teleport though).

Can already tell from that hideous nigger face with the bulbous lips and nose that this game is going to be trash

fais l’amour

Elves. The answer to all your questions are ancient elves.

Attached: epler.png (1082x582, 518K)

Literally. They fucking materialized from the Fade. Fucking dreadful idea.

Wait Gaider? I thought Casey Hudson was the shitter. Gaider did the expansions for Neverwinter Nights and they were great.

Attached: 123.jpg (1191x583, 59K)

>Everyone involved loves the #dragonage franchise
>Except one game it's all shit

Lmao the game is so fucking doomed

never played a bioware game after dragon age 2
never will play a bioware game after dragon age 2

it's fair, when you run out of chances you don't get more

Oh.

Attached: 1234.jpg (1194x1664, 377K)

>people disliking what I like are wrongbad!
I bet you're understanding and not judgemental when it comes to whatever his fetishes are.

Attached: 12345.png (1162x1004, 269K)

Gay men are a fucking blight.

wasn't this the guy who wrote the iron bull?

Yes.

Attached: 123456.png (424x704, 50K)

what a nigger

When Gayder was fat and bald he was based.

Attached: 1234567.png (1038x341, 154K)

i want to transform maevaris into a real woman and fuck her new pussy

this really shouldnt be touted as progressive since it means that if you're a really good baker or something you'd be forced to be considered a woman no matter what

its like how in iran, gay people get forcibly transitioned since the ayotallah was cool with trans people but not gay people

All the mental gymnastics in the world won't justify retconning Qunari lore from "individuals forming a society that functions as a hive-mind to form a singular entity" to DUDE HORNED ISLAMISTS LMAO
Fuck off and stop replying to me, Bioware drone.

Nah kinda turned off by the whole black french people thing, the combination of the most annoying races IRL

I want Qunari gf

bro it was always a theocracy

>tevinter nights
>neverwinter nights
Pathetic.

>DA1: One of the best western RPG
holy fuck no

lmao

>March 2020
pretty sure I won't be alive

It isn't called tranny age for no reason

Why. The universe is sanitized as fuck . If you want jj Abrams myself box just watch some shitty movie.

Fuck does them being theocracy have to do with literally anything? Do you even know the fucking lore you're trying so hard to justify? Bet your fucking ass you know jack shit actually. I FUCKING SAID STOP REPLYING TO ME

Attached: 1370810468714.jpg (586x720, 158K)

You missed out on grinding your life spirit into the dirt. That's how dai feels to play.

>claim Dorian's sexuality doesn't define him and he's a great gay character
>hes literally a flaming homo stereotype with his personal quest being daddy issues about coming out of the closet
I fucking can't believe people think this shit is progressive. Funnily Dorian did end up one of my favorite companions.

the qunari were always islamists

His adventuring dialog with Bull is some of the most dreadful, cringeworthy promiscuous shit I've ever heard. Makes fucking Gachimuchi unironically good by comparison.
Other than his irredeemable faggotry, he's basically a rational Vivienne.

>excited for DA after DA3
>EA have already admitted it's a live service
>excited by terrible baboon lips
>Excited for the gay romance
Jus a moment lads I got a few rats I gotta squish

Attached: IMG_3890.jpg (686x960, 118K)