Did Beenox and Activision do Crash Team Racing justice...

Did Beenox and Activision do Crash Team Racing justice? Or did they break your trust with the inclusion of cosmetic microtransactions and some broken online issues?

Attached: Liz the Bandiwaifu.png (569x662, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-06/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-we-hear-you
youtube.com/watch?v=I4XEgGAzfGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Pen_Island
youtu.be/MRrhWkd6xNU
strawpoll.me/18421802
youtube.com/watch?v=RGnq0p5PHUs
youtube.com/watch?v=NlcZwVI08ws
youtu.be/WxfzqHpsOI0
strawpoll.me/18319527
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im enjoying CTR.

Beenox most certainly did it justice.
Activision only wanted to milk the nostalgia since the beginning.

I never had faith in Activision, I saw this shit coming a mile away.

When are the MTX supposed to come in? I thought they were gonna drop yesterday but they didnt

>rocking stock skins in all games with cosmetics
>still owning you all day every day

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>WE HEAR YOU! Thats right, Nitro Fueled fans, we hear you loud and clear over here at Beenox. We have come to an agreement with Activision and have decided that the ability to buy Wumpa Coins with real world money will NOT be coming to Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled! Not now, and not ever!
>Although that means we will have to cut our initially planned roadmap short, we promise that the last two Grand Prixs will be the BIGGEST and most NITRO FILLED yet! Look forward to the last Grand Prix featuring TWO whole new tracks!
>Thank you for supporting the Nitro Fueled team over here at Beenox and we hope you look forward to what we have planned for the future.

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-06/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-we-hear-you

Attached: 258BAC1EE57742BC9C5C063CC29B7279_1.jpg (909x879, 72K)

Oh you.

Attached: 42FA6728-991A-4672-8CBD-FFEC8E0BE022.jpg (323x471, 21K)

is anything lewd going on in the rest of that image

I'm not a poorfag, so I don't care

>unique (non-rerun) Grand Prixes conveniently come to an end after December's according to the BetaM datamine
>December is TGA
>Rilla Roo not forgotten when he easily could have been overlooked (conversely they could not have excluded say, Nina, or there'd be hell to pay on all fronts)

Are you ready?

Attached: crash_bash_remastered_by_magaska19_dd5girj-pre.jpg (894x894, 127K)

What the fuck is this horse shit?

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803145236.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

My only guess is that somebody shot it off the side, and it traveled back up the ramp and hit you

Forgetting to pull out inside Liz.

Attached: EE329E2F-BDC5-4568-8FE8-35C478085130.jpg (439x524, 80K)

You already did it once it's not gonna work again

I'm not the original guy. Just reposting since it got me so goos

You got Beenox’d.

/thread/

Single Player content is pretty decent and better than the original since we have way more tracks.

Online still kinda sucks because you can get ahead of everyone and the items can't do shit to you. i won 6 in a row by simply being a ble to avoid being hit. some shorcuts are also kinda shitty.

When will we get good new tracks?

Attached: 1555903648567.png (640x480, 41K)

I really hope Spyro's track isn't like TT and PP. I'm so fucking sick of USF maps.

We both know its gonna be. “Supercharge” pads that give USF going through portals to other worlds. KEK.

Never

No PC no buy

Liz worst girl next to Tawna.

>pull out inside
That's not how it works.

faggotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: KomodoJoe.png (553x433, 408K)

heeheehee!

Thats not Ami.

Attached: 53DFFB8E-7A7C-4F94-996A-42C3DCEBE46F.jpg (164x206, 6K)

Jesus, you faggots have shit taste.

beenox did a better job than vicarious did at reviving the franchise. Though people will think about it as a racing game instead of a linear 3d platformer from now on

Liz makes me hard the fastest, closely followed by Tawna

So I disagree

Attached: L2.png (365x514, 256K)

Whos your fav then user?

I bet it's Megumi

The fucking Reverse Speeding challenge isn't registering.

Check to see if it counted, even if you didn't get the notification. That's what happened to me

I checked and did it 3 times it's simply not registering.

It doesn't work if you hit boost pads or get hit by items

Honestly as much as I hate the clocks, I don't think the orbs of that bad. I just think they should be easier to outrun. That way if you can keep your speed up through skill you can keep them chasing you the entire race without getting hit

I never thought the orbs were that bad until this morning. Almost every race I was in bad a lap where 3 or more orbs were going off at once.

*had a lap

they're all hot so who cares

Attached: 1563552928899.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Frankly I think players who use an orb and come in 5th-8th should get a snarky message at the end of each race.
>“You came in 8th! Those [3] orbs don’t make you go faster, you still need to DRIVE.”

What are the odds? Based and Lizpilled.

Attached: 57BFBEEA-C80E-4972-A207-6BB46DF95569.jpg (773x555, 112K)

Haven't done either of those.

Did you go off track or stop at any point? Started reversing when you've already started the last lap?

TBF though, its not like you can discard items without using them so you can pick up a new one

You already can outrun them on any track with USF

How long until they add a Bullet Bill-like item that autopilots for you with boosted speed?

I did everything correctly exactly as I had done it last time

>Yeah, with USF.

You should be able to at regular sacred flame speed I think

Idk about that, Blue Orbs have caught up to me with USF on a Speed class.

Well you can out run them long enough, half a lap at the very least if not two or more

Uhhh no?

Post your dream legenday skin
I want this for Geary

Attached: 1557550475128.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Nurse Tawna

The addition of microtransactions killed all interest I had in this game.

That is one seductive look

Attached: l15.png (600x472, 342K)

Fuck off already

Reinder that Baby Crash was canon.

Attached: baby crash was canon.png (1920x699, 1.2M)

I'm only the normal amount of stupid, so the second this remake was announced i wrote it off again as microtransaction garbage cashgrab.

>Grinding for Nitro for over 20 minutes
>Finally noticed that the game reset my kart at some point and I was getting 5% less nitro bonus

Attached: 1533737255860.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Is N.trance in the pit stop today?

This, nothing more to say really. A good developer wasted under a terrible publisher.

Yeah.

CTR desperately needs more tracks like Papu's Pyramid or Cortex Castle (sans the blue fire).

Do you get more Nitro if you do stuff on Hard?

no

Was thinking about getting it but now Im just happy to see Actision getting shat on for fucking up the game like this.

FUCK IM GONNA MISS HIM

They've should've just been realistic bandicoots t b h

Beenox made a genuinely good game and deserve every penny. Activision can get bent but there's no reason to screw over Beenox.

How much money do you think Beenox is going to see from those W-coin sales?

Probably none. Precisely why I'm not fucking getting any.

Attached: into_the_tube.png (499x499, 150K)

Swear to fucking god I'm about to filter the word microtransactions so I don't have to put up with this shit anymore. This is getting ridiculous.

this online multiplayer sucks dick through a coffee straw, is there a reason to git gud other than to beat plat relics and time trials

Attached: 1359881432705.png (500x380, 173K)

Meanwhile when i shoot a rocket it just hits the wall

I dont want to spend money on a game like this, theres allready too many people who bought and happily spend money on the coins as well.

A new medium sized track with like 15 shortcuts would be amazing. No blue fire, instead everyone is trying to figure out new ways to get ahead of the enemy. Some of those shortcuts could require parkour and some could require items.

Attached: gamers_by_kempferzero_dc79msb.png (652x600, 293K)

>Battlefront 2 has cosmetic only microtransactions
WTF EA you fucking cunts
>CTR has cosmetic only microtransactions
Mmmmmm. Let me suck your cock some more Beenox

Where are the micros?
How much does 1000 W-coins cost?

Attached: Lara (Liz) Bandicroft.png (2882x2448, 2.02M)

I'm not a furry, but Ami... I would.

Who wouldnt

Attached: 0BDD24C4-4628-4736-9222-1BD405819662.jpg (230x231, 29K)

I love all the sexy art that CTR has spawned recently.

Attached: 1561620632147.png (3264x3526, 1.59M)

Battlefront 2 wasn't cosmetic only.. that was the whole problem. Entire heros were locked behind loot boxes

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (2900x3651, 1.37M)

that makes you a furry

Unlocking Darth Vader was for "pride and accomplisment"

Attached: 1555987285348.png (520x482, 211K)

It's the muscles and her attitude that do it.
Plus she's fast to race around as.

Not until I jack it i ain't.

is there any good fat art of them yet

kms urself

It makes him straight

Attached: Ami5.png (457x626, 320K)

wanting to fuck a furry doesn't make you a furry any more than wanting to fuck a woman makes you a woman

cope.

Missiles are kinda stupid in this. They'll take the most unintuitive path towards someone and end up destroying themselves, yet whenever they target you, they seem to know every goddam shortcut in existence.

Breeding Ami and feeling her abs

Attached: 78B5E6B3-4A68-4322-9C4B-F19968B0FD3D.png (634x894, 231K)

Never seen her pouty before.

I'm pretty sure that after awhile the Orb speeds itself up so it can hit you.

They hated him because he told the truth.

Attached: 1S197392110032.png (584x702, 448K)

Are there any tips or cheese strats for the Points are Precious challenge? It's the only challenge I have left and I can't seem to pull it off.

Attached: 1551432845534.png (1600x1600, 301K)

Attached: 1564127484915.jpg (1406x6000, 3.44M)

Based

???

Good lord...

youtube.com/watch?v=I4XEgGAzfGU

Ami lubing your anus with motor oil and ravaging you with a strapon while whispering "wroom wroom" in your ear.

>fat fetishism

Attached: 1554610193368.png (145x186, 13K)

oh

Attached: fatgumi.png (317x312, 198K)

im not into beta male shit sorry

Attached: 40CC8991-4DD4-4A51-BD36-1B4DFE2D65E5.jpg (636x1024, 76K)

fag

>tfw might not get my weekend bonuses to get this shit
I hate grinding shit out

Attached: 5D1C57FC-9EDA-4ABD-8862-1D51871F748B.jpg (878x878, 112K)

We know you are. Now post some Amis.

Attached: 43D19E31-75A1-47CE-B806-F3A24084BA46.jpg (1106x1386, 137K)

what are the chances of getting banned for n.brioing?

Fuck you, you hurt my feelings.

why do I have to tap through 40 pages of terms and conditions everytime there's an update? When was this a fucking thing

Have an Ami.

Attached: 41503085-F5C4-47D0-A344-CF636766215A.png (852x662, 682K)

What is she talking about?

Sex.

Oh.

like how?

Custom kart seat with a dildo that vibrate harder with each crate and pump cum in her every time she passes the finish line.

Megumi the absolute QT

so your fantasy doesn't even involve fucking her yourself?

But user, that's lewd

Don't go stopping with them now.

Attached: A564796611061.jpg (317x279, 16K)

Youll find out when youre older.

:))

What, never seen an anthropomorhpic Bandicoot before? Take a picture or something.

But if you like what you see, stick around.

Attached: Ami3.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

They did but online is really scraping the bottom of the barrel at points, and the kart customization is both a blessing and a curse because you can't save setups like you'd think.

It all boils down to load times, lack of Cup races, and poor management of Battle mode which is 2x longer than most races but rewards nowhere near the coins it should.

Good call Doc,

I mean Thanks Doc

Attached: Dos.jpg (413x310, 22K)

CTR has always been the strongest game out of the Naughty Dog games however. It was their magnum opus, nothing else they've made has ever come close.

Pegging is something trap supporters try to convince, isn't gay. Much like their denial.

Attached: R-R-R-R-ROBOTNIK.png (700x1531, 649K)

Is that the online battle limit one? Probably doing it with a friend would be the easiest. Otherwise get lucky with random people.

In all honesty I'm not even going to bother with ones that require friends this time unless anyone asks for my help, I already have the champ kart with the new decal unlocked due to developer incompetence and staying top 5% by doing the dailies should be enough. All it'll do is make unlocking the gold tier stuff quicker but there's nothing great there anyway.

Lets make babies Ami!

They were all fucked from the start by not just being better-looking versions of the same games. Not even phased by Activision being Activison.

I dunno i prefer 1-3 alot more than CTR

I have to disagree.

Not that user, but for me I feel mostly the same

It's the only one that truly beats out its competitor in terms of raw gameplay. The simple act of driving, jumping, boosting, etc. feels infinitely more enjoyable than Mario Kart.

Crash 1-3 have quite good gameplay as well, but I don't think Crash has a platformer with gameplay regarded as highly as something like SM64 where people constantly learn new ways to traverse 20 years later. Crash 2 is close but it doesn't have the same accolade.

Crash is more faithful to 2D platformers.

How do people learn new ways to traverse a level 20 years later?

Bing bing wahoo autists.

The first GP eventually bored the fuck out of me and I have no interest in the babies. I might play again when Evil Coco comes out (if she does) but that's only if the coin payout hasn't gone to absolute shit without spending real money.

Cool blog where do I subscribe?

mo mechanics mo problems

Pen Island.com is my blog's name. Go there and choose any pen you'd like, free of charge.

there are two kinds of USF pads, the regular one can't outrun orbs, the super USF can
you can tell some USFs are much faster than others

top zozzle

Yeah until you get clocked and fall off a cliff and the orb fucks you

why is that mod such a turbofaggot

?

If I buy baby coco pack, will the mad scientist one show up next?

If mod penis small = true,
Then delete CTR thread

Well i guess this thread is next : (

xhe was pissed off people nobody would give xer the link to the official Yea Forums discord CTR server even though there isn't one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Pen_Island

Attached: penisland.png (357x188, 15K)

I finally got the fish decal

Attached: fish.png (438x406, 329K)

Tfw im a çümbrãìñ

alt version

Attached: raccoon ami.png (634x894, 292K)

That's a really cute combination. I would try the Twilight Aqua wheels, they make it look like you've got a spray of water coming off the tires.

MCR Ami is best Ami.

tanooki ami with giant testicles when?

Why can't they come up with a single good sticker design

>points are precious
anyone on switch wanna help me out with this? I'll get you right back on anything you need.
sw 4817 4075 6894

i like the tiny cave man drawings one a lot

have 18000 coins now, but don't even want any of the new characters.

think I might just hold out until next month and get everything right away. I'm pretty sure I can get gold rewards without having to use the babies ever too

>airplane mode makes you lose bonuses
fuck

It's not that they aren't good, it's just that who fucking cares about stickers. I just use the "?-crate" one

It has to be matchmaking right? Not on Switch but do you have a plan?

I like the palm tree.

You can just use the prehistoric tropy skin if you want

You don't want to get the three new characters to get the added nitro challenges? That's the only reason I am.

Never you disgusting faggot.

>see this new alt image
>contemplating a third fap
God dammit.

Attached: 427238D2-772C-495B-A144-1B3438A44C54.jpg (353x322, 24K)

fucking cunts you're right, it does say that. okay, how about winning a race against someone online in prehistoric playground

>daily challenge requires winning a cup race
>another requires completing a challenge on a track that's in the cup race
>challenge can only be done in a single race
I'm about to go over to beenox and slap then silly for this shit

>challenge can only be done in a single race
Like what? I did the thunderstruck trick jumps and wumpa fruit ones during the cup race today

youtu.be/MRrhWkd6xNU

Bandicumbràin

oh and then there was faster than N tropy, I guess I didn't get that one but I could have if I wasn't shit

strawpoll.me/18421802

how do i get a job here

Attached: tenor.gif (250x140, 1.62M)

Thats.... a good one.

Attached: 59653C5F-DF14-4AAF-9921-CBDEC3B8B424.png (599x478, 13K)

What? You can do As fast as Tropy, Stuntman, and On to the Next One in one go

>no Ami
what did my wife do to you

Unironically why isn't there a pizza hut and crash sponsorship going on? Did that happen with the n sane trilogy?

Buy all the skins then

Baby Ts are the new Pentas

Attached: 4B1D14C8-6443-44C9-B644-CF082DA40F0F.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

I'll never complete Back in the Race when people just show up to idle

>past 20 minutes have been nothing but joining lobbies and hosts leaving

Attached: tenor.png (500x400, 283K)

Next time you get Beenox'd, remember that you could always get Beenox'd harder.

Attached: Chrono-Trigger-The-End-of-Time.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>Lost another race to the shitty lapped AI hitting my with a 100% accuracy bomb

Is there a worse feeling?

Attached: 1546351979112.png (621x605, 224K)

Yeah this

You'd never fit in a uniform

I dont need to

yes but
what about when I hit an invisible wall on a bump and the guy I'm neck and neck with just keeps on boosting ahead and all I can do is sit down and cry to myself
frankly I'd rather be in your position

>bed time decal is in pit stop
>won't let me buy it

Attached: 1561508228983.png (737x592, 93K)

>neck and neck with first place on Electron Avenue
>have 3 rockets ready to shove up their ass
>get clocked before getting a chance to fire
>first place had a blue shield

Attached: L.png (554x858, 543K)

CTR is my favorite racing game, bar none, but the remake doesn't even begin to pique my interest. Feels like something I should be excited about but it didn't click, and the more I see about the loads of character skins and the dumb unlock shop and the gobs of weird customization options, the more it feels less like my favorite kart racer and more like a game I've never seen before.
It not being on PC yet is also why I don't care, the only console I've got is the Switch and why the hell would I play it there?

Attached: thanks for breakin' my cow lamp.png (165x169, 8K)

Don't you just love when the game takes away your shield right before fucking you with an orb and causing you to lose the race by less than a second?
Fucking latency made the game think the orb took out my shield before fucking me

>dashing fake crash does the canned heat napoleon dynamite dance
nice

>TFW finally got to buy N. trance

he sounds like such a dork, I like him

Attached: 1559615245737.png (331x273, 27K)

It's a good remake, everything extraneous is just layered on top of the well-replicated original. Also the Switch version is perfectly fine, but you might as well wait for the inevitable PC port if you're not currently interested.

I had fun with it for the first month or so, why would I still be playing it? online is already down to spergs who try way too hard, I don't care and neither does anyone else I know. Any fucking idiot still playing it is probably dumb enough to buy coins so, there you go.

>bought a switch
>don't want to play games on it

Attached: 29c.jpg (649x480, 42K)

Why do you even have a Switch?

Attached: 1501036944588.png (650x465, 156K)

>experience some weird glitch
>think it might just be me
>it's not
it's a fucking miracle the game disk didn't burst into flames when I first put it in the console.

Attached: 1a1.png (605x453, 599K)

outside of the shitty resolution the Switch version is exactly the same
it's better to play it there than not at all, I know I'm not waiting a full year because Activision likes to drag their fucking feet

>switch version is fine
did they fix the 8 year long loadtimes?

>Electron Aqua bullshit again
God fucking damnit.

>says absolutely nothing in a thread filled with shitposters
how accomplished do you really fell

Literally yes. I have both versions and I feel like on some screens it's actually faster than PS4. I know for a fact that exiting back to the menu is faster.

They fixed the loading on all platforms.

cope

Nintendo games?

Attached: stave it off.png (616x483, 142K)

damnit why couldn't she be a speed character? She's the hottest by far.

>Beach Dingodile in the shop
>Iridescent Orange too
Y E S

Attached: PNG-Promo-Z10.png (970x545, 504K)

Finally got the wheels for the bone wagon
Now to wait until I can get the rest of the shit

>missiles don't open the Tiny Temple shortcut

EVERY FUCKING DAY I FIND A NEW REASON TO HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT ITEM.

they do, but it's important t make note of the fact that you're not the one using it

>N. Gin Labs exploit now
Well, if you haven't gotten the plat relic yet, you have a freebie. The key to this is to get the boost after the mask resets you.

You have to wait for someone else to shoot a missile. Yours won't work because.

Am I fucked or what? That's the only good decal for that kart.

now i want to see speedruns of this game that use all these map glitches

is the first suicide required to trigger the glitch?

I guess she got lumped into turning because she represented the baby characters. Like how Ami repped speed

Don't forget to rage quit when you fuck it up online

cool. I was waiting to get it cause I heard it was horrible. If they fixed it I might pick it up then.

Yes, something something tricking the game into thinking you're on a different chunk of the stage, like in some Mario Kart Wii tracks. If I had to guess, they accidentally extended the area that makes the game you're on the last stretch before the finish line to that point you jump off into, so the mask placing you back in bounds when you jump off at the intersection doesn't trigger.

Yeah
I'll probably just avoid N. Gin Labs if it comes up in a lobby. I hate this shit.

Well, I know what track I'm not playing.

>Making trophy girls playable is kino.
>Giving them all leggings over their original costume and disabling jiggle physics is soi.
>Renaming original skin names because le outrage culture twitter is cringe.
>The Microtransactions keep resetera out since you cant use real money so its mandatory you play the game to unlock things.

8/10. Could be better. Could be a lot worse. It's fun

Attached: 1562023519807.gif (469x474, 374K)

user the sooner the guy in first finishes, the sooner you get your money
and the guy in first might even be you

Amis post workout braps.

Attached: 8CAD33F6-390A-41D7-9056-758DC8274DB7.png (218x176, 90K)

>The Microtransactions keep resetera out since you cant use real money so its mandatory you play the game to unlock things.
>microtransactions
>can't use real money
user, I think you're tired.

I've done it a few times online now. I felt dirty the first time, but it gets easier.

Wow look my 10th TNT crate in a row while everyone else gets real items. Fuck this fucking dogshit game.

As with most things in life
You feel bad the first time but every time after it gets easier and better

Electron Aqua got fixed almost instantly because it was a good paint that could be put on ALL karks
Bedtime will probably take a lot longer to fix because it's locked to a shitty kart (shut up, I don't care) that no one wants to use since they can just use Team Trance.

*gets three masks in first*
Pshhh, it's nothing but skill

>1st place
>clock
>fall off track
>clock
>fall off track
>warp orb catches up
>second passes (beep beep lmao xD)

Attached: 2018-03-30.gif (1200x357, 91K)

Are the people who claim online is just as skill based as single player still around? Cause online is pure fucking RNG, you cannot deny it. I can play perfectly and be 1st place til right at the S where I get hit with five clocks and three masks and end up in sixth, or I can play complete dogshit but get nothing but masks and come in first with zero effort.

easiest plat relic of my life, based.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlcZwVI08ws

how did this nip get mad scientist roo already??

>Not always picking it so you can get 500 coins in less than 2 minutes.

Attached: D04257E4-19B3-4775-8FB1-6B365283225A.jpg (894x894, 129K)

Oh so that is a thing?
I thought it was some mad scientist crash glitching when I saw it

>phoneposting crossboarder

I'm really glad this costume has confirmed that Zem has nipples;
I'm very happy to learn that

who else /already gold/ here

Same. I’m fucking hating it though, the state of online is atrocious and I don’t want to grind Nitro offline anymore.

Did i strike a nerve

I fucking knew it wasnt just me, damn it Beenox.

Reached it last night
Almost have all the pro challenges done except Back in the Race and Points are precious
I don't think the disconnect glitch works anymore so those won't be completed

Get some new reaction images

>enter online lobby
>FunkyPanda is the host
>dunk on him in Sewer Speedway
>lobby disbanded

Attached: spyro-with-glasses-57ceb01f8b297.jpg (400x403, 58K)

Okay is anyone else bumping on ledges EVEN MORE now? It's like once a fucking race now.

How do you tell who is the host?
I mean before they kill the room after disconnecting

I got plenty amigo.

>open lobby
>tracks are Crash Cove, Coco Park, and Roo's Tubes
>close lobby

Attached: 1562556801929.png (228x406, 140K)

It's whoever is in 1st at the start of the race, the guy on the far left in the front row

whoever is in the first place position at the starting line

1st place before the race is host.

It gotten pretty shit actually which is too bad. I had better hopes

>beat Spaciest every time he's in the lobby
>leaves
>find him in the next lobby and shit on him again
NO ESCAPE

Attached: Woah Dab.gif (573x636, 364K)

>already top 1.4%
This game is dead isn't it

a lot of casual players in this game

>jump through warp gate at the end of hyper spaceway
>fall through the floor on the other end
>lose
nice, great, awesome

Yeah, USF tracks online are fucking cancer because if you lose USF your chance of winning becomes 0, and you have no control over what items everyone will get so the RNG element of online becomes even more polarising. On USF tracks you win by a landslide or lose humiliatingly, there’s no middle ground and it’s just not fun either way.

Are the microtransactions actually in yet? I can't find them.

I think the game is amazing even if I'm not a fan of the online. and I personally dont care about the microtransactions, they are optional and purely for cosmetic pieces. And frankly I'm happy to give a couple bucks if it means I don't have to torture myself with the shitty online just to get a couple coins. Plus the money goes to support the game and potential future of the franchise

>CTR thread deleted again
Damn you hardcore. A bona fide badass working 24/7 for free upholding the law in this lawless shithole. Your old man must be damn proud of your selfless contribution to society, amirite?

Attached: 1564835014111.jpg (150x89, 9K)

>if you lose connection during a race you don't get any coins anymore
oh fuck off Beenox

Attached: Luck 10.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

wow someone other than me who thought this would be a great skin for Liz

Only thing I can think of is that, if at any time, it doesn’t say ‘WRONG WAY’ on the screen then it’ll fail.

this is exactly how it was last time. The player numbers registered on the leaderboard are gonna gradually go up over the course of the month

post crash reaction pics

Attached: 1564835960171.jpg (1340x1060, 439K)

Attached: 1564859891991.png (629x581, 24K)

Is it wishfull thinking that the next Prix (Spyro) will be an ALL out Grand Prix? Say, double the items, nitrobar, etc etc. Possibly even two, or even three maps? It's not just new content, it's a fucking Spyro crossover. Just food for thought.

Attached: 4ba21a31d64750d9d22c88c2349e144f.jpg (1200x1092, 143K)

Im hoping for a whole cup to be honest.

Attached: 17BA2B30-B328-4986-937F-7D95DF09F388.jpg (231x273, 24K)

Attached: 1562818535465.png (250x295, 45K)

Kind of thankful this gp isn't overstuffed with ugly shit like the last one, should be able to save up way more coins over the next few weeks given wheels are the only thing I want everything of this time.

Good idea, didn't think of that.

Gem Cup.

Spyro Cup.

i just hope we get a shit ton of characters

Spyro
Hunter
Elora
Professor
Gnasty Gnorc
Ripto
Bianca
Sheila
Byrd
Bently
Agent 9
Sorceress
Moneybags

Attached: 32B52AA0-396A-489A-857A-0B9F47BA4A4E.png (335x190, 30K)

Attached: 1562556596614.png (249x298, 174K)

Just had an idea for a Spyro shortcut map

>Wumpa are replaced with gems
>if you have 10 gems, you bash into Moneybags on a certain part of the map, and he opens a door for you

Attached: 1557417896472.jpg (500x651, 43K)

Holy shit, you people weren't overexaggerating about how poorly thought out the first super turbo par in Prehistoric Playground is. I just DNF'd a fully lobby for the first time.

Ami because speed is best class, everything else is shit.

good gimmick and requires actual routing, id like to see it.

Attached: 1561841411922.png (664x880, 254K)

That's actually really fucking good, user.

Attached: 1556133409810.gif (200x200, 231K)

>Oi! Dont think i dont notice you catching a peak at me bum. Well go ahead get a good look. Youll be seeing and tasting alot more of it soon enough.

Attached: 75E59DD1-914E-47B2-AED1-0F60B00C9D7B.jpg (438x609, 82K)

Uh is it just me or does everyone else with the Champion Kart have the Back N Time decal unlocked already too?

Yes

user it is LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO HAS THE CHAMPION KART.

>These new fucked up physics

Nice game, beenox.

Is there a reason for it or was it an uh-oh on Beenox’s part?

Nothing will top the original Nitro Kart's shittyness

we need more vidya furbait
youtu.be/WxfzqHpsOI0

I think time limited store, currency, and a battlepass are retarded. Let us unlock everything in the story mode. I think the microtransactions make this already glaring flaw I had with the game just that much more sour.

Why do Liz fans never use the hottest skin?

Attached: ocelot liz.png (1202x750, 1.7M)

Everyone might as well have the Champion kart.

Attached: cr1558048468766.jpg (526x482, 36K)

Is that why I keep fucking up the jump on Crash Cove all of a sudden.

No, that's just you being bad.

can't improve on perfection

Attached: L64324.jpg (301x337, 30K)

Ive only been doing Adventure Mode on Hard with her and im 3 races away. Once i get it i plan to use it all the time online.

We don't know
I'm hoping we just automatically get them going forward but I believe they just fuvked up

strawpoll.me/18319527
Wuz gud?

It was...decent. I wouldn't mind it actually being finished.

It's amazing how Liz went from fucked up bug eyed alien to this

Roo's Tubes is fun.

there should really be an "it depends" option, or "yes, BUT"

Attached: B3E94BF5-124B-4E79-92C1-D0D19138BEE1.jpg (438x584, 79K)

Shitty hair colors

Attached: 1564807846724.jpg (491x509, 161K)

So she was made into a muscle girl because of her speed stat, and not the other way around?

Wait, are you really suppose to eat the stuffed crust first?

Fancy a cuppa, m8?

Attached: 1562139177842.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

It's goty for me, been playing since it came out and can't get enough.

Too bad its just spyro, hunter, ripto and sorceress. I kind of understand elora not being in be cause she straight up doesnt wear anything under her skirt and if they touch her design people will be pissed, and or because her current model is dogshit. Bianca I dont understand though

Nah, that game sucked.

How did you get the Playstation button sticker?

If spyro and friends dont get a sparks instead of a mask i will personally mail my shit to beenox.

only used it to deliberately get the 8th to 1st challenge, easiest shit ever

Not even, it's only spyro hunter and gnorc

yes but it takes a grand total of 5 seconds to complete the entire race and if you get hit at all during those 5 seconds have fun in last because you do NOT have enough time to catch up

Wait really? Was that data mine fake or are you fucking with me?

Stuffed crust pizzas are the only ones I eat the normal way around.
A regular pizza, I'll nibble on the crust first so i don't have it left over at the end.

I hope the Spyro track has breedable fauns

Attached: 2D8B63CB-6376-483A-B690-D68BDE9E6D13.jpg (584x780, 90K)

I thought it just came with the game on PS4, just like the retro track.

>Prehistoric Playground
>get hit after the first boost pad
>quit then and there because some dickhead lucked out and didn't get hit, and thus gets a free win
I don't care if I look like a bitch, I don't feel like sitting through three laps for nothing.

The datamine was real, the content isnt guaranteed
Baby cortex and baby n. Tropy were removed from the files.

Spyro, hunter, and gnorc have texture files in the game, so are gonna be the ones added

i want tawna's thighs around my face

You don't need coins for anything anymore?

>only three characters confirmed for the Spyro GP
>two of the five characters were cut from this GP, bringing the number, again, to three
>all GPs are being cut down to three characters from now on
ACTIVISIOOOOOOON

Attached: 1564820637724.jpg (210x240, 12K)

the only thing that looks decent in this game are the dirt simple retro skins, everything else looks fucking ugly

Unironically kill yourself

I fucking love the lava wheels

>tfw Liz will never "Heeheehee!" in my ear

what's the point of having coins if you aren't winning

Who cares, no one plays all-rounders to begin with.

>I just did the platinum relic a few days ago

Attached: 1511298705770.png (676x473, 213K)

Humpty Dumpty skin texture
Jesus fuck, how horrifying

Attached: DrNTrance_Skin_BrokenEggDrNTrance_Skin_01_Body_C.BC1.png (512x512, 238K)

Stay at the start line for 6 seconds. Also the track is decent length and so much shit could happen. I've made plenty of comebacks when all hope seemed lost.

this sucks

Attached: 1536857721865.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Is this an upcoming skin for N. Trance? Weird, considering I think they removed his "couldn't put him together again" line from CNK.

Woops ment

What's the point of wasting that time in the lobby waiting for a match if you aren't going to finish it to at least get the coins?

I don't care about money
I care about winning

to be honest i dont know why people complain about that plat relic on this one,i found it genuinelly fun,it doesnt have much bullshit,its just hard,air fuckway on the other hand was just no fun

The map has a terrible coin rate pay out for how long it is anyway, especially in online multiplayer. If the map takes longer than 3 minutes to complete (which it usually does, especially with how abundant clocks are warp orbs are at the moment) then you're better off saving your wumpa time for other maps.

This texture and a lot of references to yet-to-be-seen skins still exist in the game. As well as character and kart references that aren't fully fleshed out yet.
People who claim that the datamines are fake are all sorts of retarded when they could just check for themselves.

Why tho? The characters wouldn't cost any time or money being put in the game

I'm pretty mad at how long the load screens are. This is absolutely unacceptable in the current year. I spend more time waiting for a race to start than I actually spend racing. Fucking ridiculous.

However I love the remake and am over 9/10 happy with it. I never expected online to be perfect given latency and how fast paced races can be.

Gnasty over Ripto? I'm surprised, considering Ripto was already in a Crash game and is generally regarded as Spyro's archnemesis.

All to do with VA's.

Half of the VA cast who did Crash characters, do the Spyro characters which got in.

After testing I can confirm there is something seriously wrong with the balanced class. I did a race with my bro on Electron Avenue with each class while he played as Tiny for every race the results were:
>Speed vs Speed is quite close
>Accel destroyed Speed
>Handling won comfortably against Speed
>Balanced was crushed by Speed
For some reason handling not only feels faster but IS faster. Another issue I've noticed is the boosts run out way too fast with Balanced and barely give any momentum. I don't know what Beenox have done but the balance in general is so fucked it's laughable.

Attached: 156-1561540_crash-and-coco-crash-bandicoot-3-warped.png.jpg (840x1137, 371K)

Crashing races with no survivors just became a hundred times funnier with the current spawn rate of orbs/clocks.

Attached: kek.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

did you faggots actually use USF or boosts at all?

>Still complaining about loading screens
It's really not that bad at all. There is plenty of other stuff to complain about, but you picked the least pressing issue.

Pussy, what are you hiding?

Did you even read my post? I detailed the effects of boost with balanced you idiot.

If you cut out of the first bit of maps trying to optimize your half hour enough times, aren't you eventually going to just cancel out your work with the wasted start time?

retard, he's probably played CTR for thousands of hours

Me

Kind of meaningless with knowing what your times were for each race.

without knowing*

Why is it meaningless? with Acel I was able to obliterate Tiny, with balanced I couldn't even get close. I don't need a time to tell me something is seriously wrong.

Oh wow, Gnasty has had the same VA in the original, A Hero's Tail, and Reignited.

It would be interesting to know what kind of times you were getting to compare. Balanced is probably about 10-12 seconds slower than Speed overall on Electron Avenue.

It's the only pressing issue for me personally. I seriously don't understand how a fucking PS4 Pro needs a full fucking minute to load a track. What the hell did I install on the hard drive? This shit was acceptable on the PS2 because of technology limitations but now there's no fucking excuse. Just lazy development on the part of Beenox because they wanted to make more skins instead of optimize their game for the platform it will be played on.

Fair point. I was more shocked about how poorly balanced performed to think of it.

Did you guys finish the story mode before going online?

adventure mode loading is the worst thing

I got the PS4 platinum trophy before going online.

No since I mastered drifting and knew to continue boosting after touching a turbo pad
Everything else I learned as I played and asking you fucks about certain techniques

I didn't bother with online until half way through the last cup. I had no interest but with Beenox fucking me over with offline coin rewards it was either play online or unlock one costume every 20 days. So until that's fixed Beenox are forever a shit tier dev and I'm not buying anything else made by them.

Adventure mode medium>online daily wumpa>tropy time trials>save corruption>online again>time trials again>online>100% story>online>oxide trials>online only from there

Racing online is incredibly fun. Why don't you like it? You're not a shitter, are you? It's not like you have to talk to other people. You can even pretend that online players are just hard bots

Attached: cresh.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

>Win an online Battle without getting hit
Does beenox really think people would play Battle?

jesus christ how horrifying

Game dose great and get lots of praise, Activison takes notice of this and want to stick their thumb in the pie.

I'm alright. I've come first more than a few times, destroyed a lot of tropys but if I'm being honest my average is 3rd-4th more often than not. I just don't like online in general. Interacting with a bunch of assholes and having to pay extra to do so is not my idea of fun.

It was fun, now it's a clusterfuck mess more than half the time and it already had problems to begin with.

How the fuck did they think this was a feasible challenge at all. Homing missiles alone make it borderline impossible, and because the only people playing battle are going for that challenge nobody win and nobody's happy.

>interacting

Did they really think anyone would actually be able to complete that?

Yes. Even if you're not talking with them you're still participating with them, still dealing with them. I don't need you to get it user nor do I need to explain myself further. I don't like playing online, simple as.

It's probably doable if you have a friend you can play online with 1v1. But I wouldn't know.

>Having to pay extra
This I can understand.
I wonder, can you pull this off with a friend online?

random matchmaking only because fuck you

>addicted to staying last place, abusing the item glitch and just RUINING races and spamming blue balls/clocks, and sending literally fucking 15 blue balls on the course at once

oh god Yea Forums

Attached: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

Doesn’t matter what they did because they already took your money.
Can’t wait to pirate the pc version and unlock everything with a trainer.

Maybe they were thinking a challenge exclusive to online battles would help keep the lobbies alive. It's one of the things I complained about in the feedback. Now if only they could make the coin payout for battles not worthless compared to racing.

I'm gonna try this, it sounds hilarious and I get pretty much the same shitty coins anyway. Fuck the Nitro Kart tracks I hate those long fuckers anyway.

I agree with adding online battle challenges but this particular challenge was a horrible idea. I'd prefer shit like "hit 10 enemies with manual bomb detonations in online battles" or "have more crystals than anyone else at the end of an online battle".

I want Ami to spike my lemonade and use my body while i’m unconscious.

My peepee feels weird now.

What’s the name of her body type?

Hank Hill

I got it by pure luck. I just camped an item box until I got my blue shield. Then I drove the opposite direction away from everyone and hoped for the best.

Attached: crashface.png (244x334, 181K)

Tawned

Ton--toned--tawne--tawned-toned--tawna

a nice one

The crates should also be replaced with vases

The babies are so fucking hideous I HATE THEM

>Activision
IF JUSTICE EXISTED, ACTIVISION WOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

The alternate colors are even worse

Their podium celebrations and the idea that they can destroy people even when they can't see over the wheel nor reach the pedals made me like them more. The alts are super ugly though

>can't be bothered to gind for Nitro because the rewards suck
>don't really want to spend my coins because most of the new things suck
>don't need to be 5% because I already have the car
It's quite liberating seeing this event and saying "nah"

Attached: 1499905799407.png (1737x1737, 973K)

>the flying car is over 9000 coins
what in the fuck? I wouldve liked to be using it before fucking christmas, beenox

Attached: 1556211602620.gif (490x401, 1.67M)

1 full wumpa weekend session(40 minutes) will give you 4.5k-5k coins

Anyone have a webm of Liz dancing in Slide Coliseum?

>implying everyone plays online

Android Alley is such a long and boring map.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ARE TURNING CHARACTERS SO AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS???

Attached: 1560281304889.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Nah, Megumi a shit

Wish they to be playable too, but you know that aren't gonna happen.

LANs?

>imagine the smell

What do you need coins for anyways?

You can, but I think the game will place bots to fill in, which will certainly fuck with your chances.

Have you not visited the pit stop? there's a lot of things to buy user I'd recommend checking it out.

Oh I know. That's why I play online to maximize profit from the daily bonus for playing online, so I can look cool while playing online. But what does someone that plays offline exclusively need coins for?

>Chao turns darker instead of lighter
0/10

oh boy. this oughta be good

Attached: 1563829772186.jpg (802x802, 232K)

I got the lab setup up and running though the only computer I have that can use remote play is my laptop. I tried copying the files over to my main PC, but it won't even boot up. Is there any way to turn the display off, or is my best bet just turning the brightness down all the way?

Attached: 1561709054879.jpg (474x373, 26K)

>But what does someone that plays offline exclusively need coins for?
The same reason why someone needs to unlock Tropy.

There should be a setting for closing the laptop without setting the laptop to sleep, I know that's what I did way back when in my TF2 idling days.

It's so fucking bad like holy shit

Did no one seriously stop and think "hey this is a garbage and contrived bit of content were forcing in"

Attached: IMG_20190804_191054~2.jpg (3525x2383, 2.34M)

>the crystal grab afk farm doesn't work anymore
I though it would just reset and work again but no, it's fucked

Attached: 12541.jpg (600x600, 56K)

The red spider sticker is comfy

That's fair, but how big of a sacrifice is it to play for an hour online, really?

That happened to me once, even after rebooting the console it wasn't working. Went back to normal the next day.

£6.99 for live gold, £10 for gamerpass. Just so I can unlock a few skins.

Found it, thanks. Wasn't sure if it would just leave the screen on while it was closed.

>dedicated zam player
>the era of bandithots is finally over
>it has been replaced by baby coco's every where
Stay strong bros. Especially you Nashchads.

My Roy got obliterated by Hero in online...............

Attached: 1564900563640~15.png (1290x720, 764K)

Now I just need to find out how to get it to work on windows 7 on the main system, because I keep thinking the laptop is going to catch fire some day and so much as thinking of moving the charge cord causes it to disconnect.

finally, the thread is Yea Forums approved
I bet the mod is so proud of us

Where's baby Cortex?

You can donate plasma and get $20 for an hour of your time. Sometimes 40 for your first time. That's one hour sacrifice to unlock skins at a much faster rate instead of grinding for hours offline for the same result. I would tell you to get a job, but I feel it would be a waste if my time.

This is some kind of clown gang meme thing isn't it

Likely scrapped, along with Baby N. Tropy sadly

I wish they scrapped all of the babies.

Is it true N Tropy is available in the pit stop from now on? I can never defeat him in Oxide Station

Stone Age Tropy is, you still have to unlock him by normal means

>throwing away your money for skins
I'd sooner refund the game than sink that low.

Why the fuck is prehistoric playground not showing up? Ever since I bought baby crash yesterday, it hasn't shown up once. I've played twilight tour more times this grand prize, what the fuck. I thought it was going to be a repeat of last GP, but not literally

Too bad it's not like Mario Kart 8s DLC which was basically a fat ass expansion pack for dirt cheap

DLC would be more preferable at this point instead of grinding and microtransactions. Buy the DLC, have everything, so I can just focus on racing. But no, 10k coins for a car.

>beat dk imtrash once

That's it that's m'y greentext story for today

ENABLE MICROTRANSACTIONS ALREADY YOU ASSSHOLES!

Here's a thought, albeit a radical one: try playing the game

Where do you think you are?

Stfu faggot speed is king and if you disagree you're retarded

The only one to blame for microtransactions is Activision Blizzard and the people that validate it like a good amount of games media who insist that “options” to not play the game is good.

The game otherwise is very well made and does more than a little justice.

Someone is a bit triggered. All I was doing is posting my results after a shocking race using balanced. I like speed, Dingodile and Tropy are my go-to racers in that category but you're just being a faggot about it.

Tawna is toned natty

Attached: 1562219221228.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

I want Ami to use my body while I'm awake because she's bigger and stronger than me

Stupid sexy bandicoots

Playing baby crash for nitro challenges makes me want to kys myself
Turning is such an awful class

Wasn't the microtransactions suppose to come on this last update? I can't find them anywhere.

and you're no better for pushing the stereotype

I just gotta say, I'm really glad this GP has allowed for more characters and kart bodies to be used for nitro boost. It's an improvement

?

WRONG THREAD YOU RETARDED NOGGER FAGGOT

Right so, I already got Nerd F.Crash and I'm nearing The Flinstone Car.

I Would get Caveman Zem for that Yabba Dabba Doo, but i'm waiting for that Ripper Roo Skin.

Anyway post and rate setups

Attached: MOINEYCRAFTA.jpg (819x733, 89K)

I like how they added bonuses to some of my favorite color and wheel setups

Boosted Crash doesn't hurt either

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190801152333.jpg (1063x805, 173K)

At least you can do those in a private lobby

Well, people always say nobody plays videogames here, but rather than break the mold others just push the joke instead of proving it wrong. It's just one of those things.

I think that they had to, since we got only 3 characters this time
And yeah it was super retarded that using the motorsport skin for crunch still lost you 10% nitro in last GP

Well i got into lobby with only 3 players so it was free guaranteed podium spot

i am NEVER getting this win a limit battle online without getting hit grand prix acheevo

Attached: 3.gif (225x225, 971K)

>He didn't have coins saved for mad scientist Crash
Baby T is pretty easy to get too
Agreed. Much more liberating, and thematically it makes sense that karts like crikey and characters like Tropy get boosts too.
I'm almost positive you still got 15 from Motorsport crunch like the trophy girls

I managed to beat prehistoric park last night with baby crash and it felt like a huge achievement, 5 of my lobby was also baby crash to attempt it although they were all schooled by the speed chads bar me.

I hope the next map doesn't reward braindead speedlets like this one does.

Yeah you got the +15% from crunch skin but missed the base +10% of trophy girls

I just disconnected so I did that against bots

If you can't win consistently against accel and handling as speed don't try teaching anyone anything about the game

Based and Vigilante-pilled

What are you even talking about? my post said nothing even remotely like that you damn fool. I said I was racing against my bro who was using Tiny, playing as all classes to test just how horribly balanced the balanced class is the entire argument of my post was pointing out just how fucked that one class is. You are clearly triggered and care WAY too much about the speed class.

>If the map takes longer than 3 minutes to complete (which it usually does, especially with how abundant clocks are warp orbs are at the moment) then you're better off saving your wumpa time for other maps.
Unless it's been a race with 10 clocks in it, if you can't complete every track except Electron and Oxide in 3 minutes then you're not particularly good anyway. A podium finish gives you good coins regardless of the level.

Dunno about obsidian. It's a weird paint overall.

Lots of hurts my eyes too look at I've seen in lobbies today, mine included

Attached: IMG_20190804_212940.jpg (2120x1442, 1.11M)

Depends on the situation, if we're about a minute into the game then I won't leave, but if everyone got wiped out by a clock just after the USF pad then the first lap for whoever is coming first just went from ~47 seconds to ~1:05, and that's assuming no fuckery with items (haha so unlikely). If I see someone pulling ahead with USF and is going to do well then sure, I'll stay. But nah, better to leave at 20 seconds and save yourself a shitty 3 minute match.

Not really a skin, but I want retro crash to have the old dance as his podium animation

Attached: 628A95CB-B8B3-40C0-85D0-DD4319217D12.gif (490x259, 386K)

I'm gonna be pissed if that probulot/back to the future car shows up in the pitstop before I have enough coins saved up.
They have the nerve to tie that kart to some of the big nitro-rewarding challenges

You have to restart Labs a billion times at the start to get that stupid crate off the first ramp because 9/10 times you can't get it on your jump.

Do you own all the other karts? I would assume that bundle will rotate every 3/4 days but I already bought it so I'm not sure.

I'd love it, but the "suck it" has been forever retconned.

>N.Gin Labs is now exploitable
Thanks beenox.

>N.Gin Labs is now exploitable
I'm, sorry? context?

Attached: Image7.png (721x455, 263K)

Buckle up.

Okay, this sucks. They better fix it ASAP.

Peoples on the leader board already at 48 000+ nitro.

How? You can't get that amount just by idling.

>Do you own all the other karts?
no :(
been trying to get the characters first. Problem is, if you're not playing on the weekend, your coin payout is pathetic

Oh shit. Did they nerf nitro grind again? Crystal lab isn't giving me anything now.

I was trying to do some of those battle nitro challenges and they stopped giving coins after the first replay. Nitro seemed to only pay out every second level.

Got to get ready for those Nitro pack microtransactions ;)

Welp, guess that's that.
I'm not doing their shitty chore challenges again.