Just about 40 som3thing days until bl3 releases

i am very excited for the game, i personally think it will be very fun and cool, what about you Yea Forums

Attached: 220px-Borderlands_3_cover_art.jpg (220x244, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfmfrpgXF3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah looks good so far cant wait to buy it on epic store like a chad and don't have to wait for steam release like an incel faggot steam cock sucker

me too man, i mean i was gonna buy it off steam since epic didn't support my currency, but now it does and im gonna buy it

Attached: F6B8CF14-483C-47AA-8918-7F344B3EEA3E.jpg (500x367, 58K)

based and chadpilled

fuck off incel faggot steam cock sucker

Fuck off Randy.

trust me i hate randy pitchford as much as you do, im not buying it for him, im buying it to support the developers @ gearbox, not his dumbass harassing and cat abusing face

Gearbox hasn't made a good game in a decade

thats true bh

Well, you might as well just bring your 60 bucks directly to Gearbox employees in their offices since otherwise your money will be handed over to Randy's personal bank account in form of "bonuses".

fpbp

Attached: 1564840192380.png (677x1156, 674K)

mustfeelgoodmustfeelgoodmustfeelgood
colourfulcharacters
objectivemarkerssoidontneedtothink
lootdropdopamine
feminismisawesome
picklerickandepicmarvlemoviebanter
mustfeelgoodmustfeelgoodmustfeelgood

the gameplay trailer honestly looked fucking great so i'm excited.
if the writing's anything like the last DLC i'mma be pissed

Attached: 1557543120922.jpg (1536x2048, 1.44M)

Idk, as someone who liked borderlands 2 this game looks like brown shit with brown levels and brown characters

Fuck off Randy, Boredomlands sucks dick

Attached: 1445974451885.jpg (480x360, 36K)

The dlc that came out last month?

Im not randy ffs, im just a guy in a computer discussing a game im genuinely hyped about

Not even that guy but this reads exactly like something Randy would write

I got BL2 on the cheap sale to see what's up, i would say that it was okay as a co-op game. I'm glad i did Krieg since my other choice was Axton and he seems the dullest fps-man in history.
Anyway i'm willing to give the pre-sequel a shot since Jack and the DLC playable characters seem like the only actual interesting characters. I watched the Tales series and it was okay too. It's nice to see Rhys back in 3 but i don't think i'm gonna try it, EGS or not.

Best girl has got a trailer
youtu.be/AfmfrpgXF3k

Thank you based Timmy for paying developers with your tencent/fortnite money. Now i can pirate guilt free, cuz the devs already get compensated if they dont sell as much

imo randy is a lame ass retard, abusing cats and harassing employees because "muh payment", hes honestly one of the worst ceos ive ever seen

Hi randy, how's your court case going?

>mfw people think im randy pitchford just for sharing my hype for bl3

Attached: CM9FIvTWIAE5JeM.jpg (640x613, 37K)

I don't like Randy and I get pretty annoyed by all the political pandering but the gameplay just scratches that itch for me so I'm pretty excited for BL3.

thats how i feel rn desu

its had the same awful formula since the first game, which becomes mind numbingly painful after the first half. I have no idea why people keep playing this series. This is the one game where co-op doesn't make it any less insufferable.

I'll wait for the GOTY edition.

I really did try to be excited for bl3, but I can’t. Their’s something about about the gameplay that looks incredibly boring, I can’t put my finger on it. I was a big bl fan but looking at bl3 it just doesn’t interest me like bl2 did.

Attached: 58B7F742-E457-467F-B771-4D25B6C1CE96.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

Maybe I'll pirate it. Most likely won't enjoy it.
Best case scenario, they learn something about gameplay design from their aussie team and dial it back on the memewriting.

Gonna buy it and play with my brother
It's one of the few ways we can still keep in contact since he's three states away
Do you play with your siblings?

Attached: ornsmug.png (490x350, 225K)

My brother's a pedophile, so no.

Ill just buy it on steam if its good, I have fairly high hopes but if worst comes to worst destiny 2 exists

Attached: 1561219005942.jpg (524x523, 74K)

Viral marketing is so 2007

I wish they made a good Winnie the Pooh game instead

I'll pass on that, at least for the first year...
You are not going to buy that fuckfest of DLC without waiting for an actual complete edition, right user?
You wouldn't fall for the same trick again, right?

Attached: 2484947.jpg (439x869, 70K)

I loved BL1, disliked and never finished BL2, and didn't even boot up TPS but I have a job so I'm going to preorder it on the PS4 to flex on the freeze peach faggots

Can't wait to pirate it and then tweet Randy about it.

Dont be mad just because youre not in his strikezone anymore

Why do both female chars have a butch thing going?
Moze kinda works but the turbodyke really feels like the epitome of sjw character design

>My brother's also a pedophile
ftfy
can't deal with competition?

So you wouldn't jerk off to them.

strong female token character because the only guy is onions

Attached: borderlands-3-characters-powers-900x506.jpg (900x506, 113K)

Attached: bait.jpg (680x794, 71K)

Oh fuck i tripped the filter

wacha talkin bout. all know the game release march '20

yeah no i wont, ill wait for a complete edition

Unironically excited for it.

day 1 pirate.
if it turns out to be decent, ill wait for the steam release and then for some good sale/discount, though i don't have any high hopes.

I was bored of the first game in like 8 hours.

the first game is really bland if you play solo

tempted to preorder for ps4 but i know better. randy is going to pull some bs

>my other choice was Axton and he seems the dullest fps-man in history.
No, that's Kyle Crane from Dying Light.

Attached: Kylecrane.jpg (572x640, 56K)

>Borderlands
>Platform with no achievements

>he wants congratulations for performing the most basic tasks in a video game, or else he won't play.
Fucking zoomer faggot.

>only DRM on the game is Denuvo 6 (already cracked)
>playing with the lads on pirated copies with hamachi

Attached: 1564168018414.gif (497x465, 3.87M)

Don't like Borderlands though, just seems like the target audience needs achievements from it.