Gaming Mouse Thread

Finally, an up to date mouse chart for anyone here looking to buy a new mouse.

Attached: 4chan-mouse-chart.jpg (1592x2145, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=orhb7Njj3h8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak
prosettings.net/counterstrike/elige/
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/
rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/
youtu.be/ehCjeLwVSdE
asus.com/ph/Keyboards-Mice/STRIX_TACTIC_PRO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very funny op

Just get a controller

>wireless
Oh, OP is a big trolly wolly :)

let me explain to you why you're retarded

How does it feel to be a complete idiot? Top wireless mice are objectively just as good as wired in terms of performance.

>August 7, 2019

Small error. Was initially going to run the xx/xx/xx format, and americans write the month first for some stupid reason so initially did it like that. Changed my mind, saw 07/03/2019 and instinctively wrote 7th for the day.

Except for the massive input lag and additional weight of batteries

Attached: 1561154052779.png (528x481, 281K)

>Yea Forums
4channel
>official
kill yourself nigger tranny faggot

>mx518 in the lowest tier
>mouse that stabs the ends of your fingers when you grip it (rival 600) at pretty good tier
all i need to know to not be able to take you seriously

embarassing

lol it's not 2010 anymore

>Except for the massive input lag
idiot

I bet you still use a USB
Don't complain about input lag until you've swapped back to PS/2 ports

I've had a Razer DeathAdder mouse for a real long time and it served me well but the middle mouse button stopped working recently. I'll look into some of these on the list, thanks OP.

>Wireless
>SS tier

Didn't even have to move past the first tier to see that this tier list doesn't even matter.

August is not the 7th month

am i the only one who uses the razer abyssus v2?

Attached: abyssus.jpg (1500x1000, 61K)

It wasn't meant for retards like yourself anyway. By all means, keep believing there's input lag compared to wired.

i use the mx518
op is retarded

>zowie in A tier
>literally a chink copy of intellimouse with the same factory fault of the scroll wheel slipping

cringe

>i use the mx518

Attached: 1538953929547.jpg (821x797, 120K)

>brainlet shits on a mouse he has never tried

Attached: 1561532302086.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>Not using Logitech Optical Mouse

Attached: 1561428255490.png (428x500, 7K)

>Except for the massive input lag
Its 2019 mate, theres no imput lag on wireless mice anymore.

>No Corsair M65 Pro aka 'The Big Daddy'
It takes getting used to is all.

Still running this bad boy, thinking of buying a model o.

Attached: 1508420445898.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Attached: 1564350554618.jpg (265x553, 49K)

Watch and learn:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ-uHga9eM

why is the rat7 E tier?
I like it
Mostly because he gave it as gift to me when we were still close

>Mostly because he gave it as gift to me when we were still close
Your boyfriend?

>Wireless anything

It's not all about input lag, it's mostly the idiocy if adding weight and paying money for batteries for something that stays at your fucking desk all day anyway, so just fucking plug it in you mong. Plus wireless will always have some amount of input lag, perceptible or not, it cannot be lag free by its nature, so might as well negate any possibility of that by again plugging the thing that always sits at your fucking desk anyway into your computer.

Attached: 1556481532272.jpg (540x540, 61K)

How do you clean dead skin and human scum out of the scroll wheel? It has these little indentations that the dead skin collects in. I tried using a can of compressed air to blow it out but my skin skin is still there. I'm using a G203 btw.

>G502
>D tier
>look mommy! I'm special for making fun of what is popular!
It's B-tier
>comfortable
>fantastic scroll wheel
>good grip and button placement
>fantastic reaction
the only standout bad thing about the G502 is the size

>objectively just as good
Nice facts you dumb shitter, Maybe look up a word before you use it.

Attached: 39d.jpg (600x597, 45K)

>if adding weight
G.Pro Wireless is 80g, so moot point, cuck.

>so just fucking plug it in
Spoken like a retard.

Some people prefer playing without cable drag. Some people like to change their mouse location on the fly. Plenty of reasons to go wireless.

>Plus wireless will always have some amount of input lag, perceptible or not
In other words, moot point, idiot. The top wireless mice actually beat many wired mice in the input benchmarks.

yeah i still prefer the mx518 over those shitty mice with stabby ends
i used an engage optical mouse for years but they quit making those shortly after i bought one

well.. it is a good chart
the ones on the top are the most used for professional gaymen too

Attached: 1499333198171.png (170x273, 33K)

I know you're an insecure poorfag, but there are numerous slowmo, 1000+fps videos online that have proven wireless mice suffer no additional input delay.

Just swallow your pride and move on. Retards like yourself never know when to quit.

im not going to entertain that retard, but i think its hilarious how hard he is damage controlling when you confront him

Not seeing any reason other than being contrarian here. Didn't address spending money on batteries. No proof to back up claims, literally denying physics to defend your shitty product. Wireless literally cannot out poll anything wired. Cable drag isn't shit, if you're moving a mouse, the cable comes with.

Fucking zoomers.

The G502 might be popular, but it's shit for gaming, especially games that require ambidexterity. It's too heavy and doesn't have a great shape.

It's a great productivity mouse though.

>games that require ambidexterity
What the fuck I'm reading

>Not seeing any reason other than being contrarian here
You are just an idiot.

>Didn't address spending money on batteries
You can charge the G.Pro Wireless with a cable. Even for the ones that use batteries, you only have to change them like once a year. Yeah, that's a real expensive hassle, isn't it? Idiotic poorfag.

>No proof to back up claims

Could've easily looked this up yourself, but people like yourself are always too scared to be proven wrong. No doubt you'll keep digging yourself deeper after this even.

>Wireless literally cannot out poll anything wired
The above video comprehensively proves you wrong. As do the literal thousands of benchmarks testing input delay.

Way to go you stupid idiot.

G502, at D
Are you fucking disabled?

Evidently, words that exceed your intellectual capacity. Run along now zoomer.

also i forgot to mention that i did watch the full length of the video, but started to really find it hard to take him seriously when he suggested that mouse full of holes
i dont weigh 600 pounds. im not going to need breathing holes for my hand when gripping my mouse

Thank you

>needing to samefag to back yourself up
How embarrassing.

>fag in video has earrings

what's wrong with the g502?

The g502 can make it's mouse wheel go at mach 999 with compressed air.

Attached: Capture.png (1048x401, 88K)

Not him, but really, what did you mean by ambidexterity?

That isn't true polling rate, that's coded that way to make up for any natural lag. Again, it's physically impossible for anything that has to travel through the air in any wave to have less lag than something hard wired.

No matter how much you cut it down and spoof benchmarks, there's no reason to chose potential lag over absolutely no lag potential at all.

Being able to move the mouse quickly and efficiently. If you play Quake Live at a high level, you need to execute rocket jumps consistently and quickly, and if you ask any pro, they will tell you it's much more efficient with a light, ambidextrous mouse than a heavy one like the G502.

This retard has no clue about physics and just parrot e-celeb "opinion" aka shilling. Second thread for today already.

Anyone ever hear about the Azio EX01?

Yes yes, sure sure, everything is fake, all the high level CSGO and Quake players running wireless mice are wrong, and should listen to a low level player like yourself. I'm sure if you told each and every one of them that a cheap, wired shitmouse from Walmart performs better than a G.Pro Wireless, they'd all believe you.

>still samefagging
What a desperate idiot, lmao.

>yes yes sure sure im going to keep disregarding basic physics

The only thing I'm disregarding is your stupidity. You don't even realize sensor makes a far bigger difference to responsiveness than connection. Again, it's the word of you, a low level garbage player, against pretty much every single high level player, and every single organic benchmark.

Any left-handed or ambidextrous mouse recommendations? Only ones I've been able to find that are useable are the Lancehead and Deathadder

comparatively speaking, you are claiming that wifi is faster and has a better response time than an ethernet connection

what's is the best mouse with more than 12+ buttons?

Attached: 1562452403906s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

a keyboard

scimitar pro
just bought it for wow classic

>brb mouse died
Wireless fags deserve the rope

Because the month is far more important than the fucking day you yuroshit.

silly user, a mouse isn't a keyboard

Attached: 1541693792075.jpg (1482x2048, 213K)

syrians dont understand that concept
12+ buttons is a keyboard

Well, that's false. I guess when you're this desperate, and your pride's been this damaged, all you can resort to is lying.

>ALLCACA MOUSE
No way that's a real thing, hahaha.

its literally the same concept of data packets being sent between devices

You got comprehensively and utterly BTFO here

Time to move on.

Not all cables are the same you braindead mongoloid. An mouse cable doesn't transfer data at anywhere near the same rate as an ethernet cable.

My god you're so stupid it hurts.

i already addressed the earrings and mouse full of holes as reasons why i wont be watching someone so retarded

>canadiandicktips
Great video you got there

>you're so stupid it hurts
>"fuck basic physics, im right!"

Attached: 1564148205754.png (989x847, 301K)

>paying $100 for a mouse

No, you're just scared of being proven wrong. You'll come up with an excuse for anything that could potentially make you look stupid.

keep telling yourself that

Attached: 1563451055168.png (334x377, 132K)

it works just fine.

Attached: Capture.png (1502x707, 480K)

a mouse with 12+ buttons isn't a keyboard, silly user

at that point, it is

It's okay, silly user. You're just confused.

If you're playing competitive multiplayer, you are having an input lag problem.

where does the rival 700 fit

>wireless anything

Attached: 26407624.jpg (1000x1181, 275K)

>wireless anything

Attached: 7D7FA24E-49F0-49F1-A766-23857B827360.jpg (320x320, 21K)

In the trash can.
Mine started double clicking with middle click after 3 months.

It's also too heavy.

g403, still haven't made a jump to the g pro but idk if it's worth the investment desu

It depends on your hands. G403 is already a great mouse, so unless you feel it's too big for you or you want to go wireless, you might as well stick with it while it works.

really? is there anything like it but good?

I use a logitech m100 mouse that costed me 2$
I guess I win

I mean, if you already own it and like it, it's 100% fine. I don't like it because my middle click fucked up.

If you want help finding an optimal mouse for you, check out this video, specifically for the hand size guide:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtt5qwYDasw

iirc you can lower the dpi for the middle mouse click specifically by a small fraction and it'll stop doing it

!!!!!! REMINDER !!!!!!

High dpi is a meme for gullible retards who buy gamer branded shit.

but this is 4channel

When are wirefags going to hang themselves by their mouse-cable?
How the fuck can these boomerr contrarians get through their day when they live in such denial?
>Mountains of third party tests and professionals showing there is no input lag
>90 minutes of charge gets you 60
>Still live in denial like a flat-earther or antivaxxer

How the actual fuck? Did these retards just have a wireless mouse in the 90s they base their “proof” on? Jesus christ

is anyone on this board even skilled enough at video games to notice 0.001 seconds input lag or how good a sensor is?

Input lag and sensor are irrelevant in the context of high quality mice.

What really matters is shape, weight, and size relative to your hand.

I'll never admit to having owned one but I really miss the thumb scroll wheel.

No real discernable difference? Yes agree 100%. But to say input lag doesn't exist is in bad faith

>No G603

Attached: (you ).jpg (800x450, 31K)

>rocketshillninja
yeah go buy the 120$ foampiece you retarded mong

Attached: vbrainlet.jpg (645x729, 112K)

where is g903

>g502 in anything below s tier

You must have a defective model bro, the 600 if anything is way to low on this list.

Enjoy your anvil mouse

Palmbros tell me about your mouse. My MemeAdder has the well broken, time to change.

Attached: 1564014162133.png (697x642, 41K)

g-wolves skoll, but orders are closed now.

>all these goofy ass gaymer mouse options with ten trillion DPI and fifty zillion side buttons
>have been using the same logitech thumb trackball mouse line for 15+ years
>consistently ranked national top 100 in most moba/shooters

out of the way zoomers, grandpa's here to get the high score

Attached: logitech-trackman-wheel-optical.jpg (800x876, 133K)

enjoy your weak as fuck arms i use mine with full weights in it

shut the fuck up dutch

>multiple wireless mice
I know you're trying to justify your absolutely fucking retarded purchase, but wireless mice are inferior in literally every way.

That would explain why you're never able to reach a high level.

reminder that mouse shape is more important than anything. if you can tolerate literally any generic palm/intellimouse clone shape then count yourself lucky. I can't so I don't give a shit how the sensor works if it bites into my hand when I grip or it's an elongated blob you can't fingertip grip with.

>Crayola Optical Water Mouse
>not SS tier

Attached: y.jpg (501x500, 65K)

i do just fine thank you

Zowie fk1 here. Really nice mouse.

I use $10 Walmart mouse

Muh nigga, that side button is good for precise shit at times.

>wireless

Attached: 1485032513630.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

the person that made the chart is severely impaired

In scrub queues, I know.

>130 doritos for a mouse
you faggots still can't get over the fact that the model o blows everything to shit at $50 and all your arguments are muh honeycomb pattern and can't be arsed to clean it from time to time. it's literally a better FK and for shooters that is all that it was needed to do to become the best.

>fancy looking pencil sharpener
says the guy with like 1/3 of his keyboard on the side of his mouse
i've been using m100s for years
i moved on to a different model for my main computer but i still use the trusty m100 on the other one

i will punch this cunt and break her nose for making that annoying looking face

I have the FK2, I can't remember why I choose it over the FK1. But its extremely good at tracking. The problem is the clicking is really hard on this mouse and I think I am going to start developing carpel tunnel syndromes unless I find another mouse with soft clicks.

>massive input lag

Attached: 1512581350150.png (866x900, 94K)

Here is the more accurate Yea Forums-approved mouse ranking chart.

Attached: u3jPzyF.jpg (1200x3500, 498K)

no i0n the same place as everyone else like i said not my fault your arms are weak

I use the Death adder 2013 edition. When I bought it, you fags were saying it was a great mouse.

The middle mouse wheel is going out. Whats a good new replacement.

My paracorded s2 is pretty much perfection
The size and weight of the new finalmouse is tempting to try out just for curiosity's sake but that price though

Look for a mouse with omron switches. Also make sure the mouse buttons are separate from the shell.

Why do so many people shill garbage like the G400?

g502

credit where it is due for them at least explaining why they put things where they did

>no i0n the same place as everyone else
My god, could you be any more of a retard? You are absolute garbage at videogames and have no way of proving otherwise. Such is the nature of tards who think more weight = good.

How is it garbage?

Just look at the OP image, check out the mouses with a similar size and shape and choose accordingly. That is, assuming you liked the shape and feel of the Deathadder.

As far as big mice go, popular alternatives include the Zowie FK1+, Logitech G703, Steelseries Rival 600 and the Glorious Model O.

How can they hang themselves without a mouse cable?

Attached: 1531394324218.jpg (300x300, 29K)

>retards shitting on the updated mx518

Disgusting, outdated shape.

When in doubt, the standard and objectively most aesthetic system is YYYY/MM/DD.

>here is the ridiculously outdated chart that I still swear by because I can't think for myself and Yea Forums didn't tell me otherwise

I have gamed on PC since 1994, I am older than anyone in this thread

I have used computer mice since apple lisa computers in the 80s when they were brand new things

The Logitech G703 is the best mouse I have ever used

More recent update.

Attached: 1472482546679.png (1200x1415, 903K)

Mediocre list. A lot of these orders and entries seem ridiculously opinionated. No rrason for the Deathadder to be in D or MX518 to be in F and all Zowies get points docked for their very awful scroll wheels. FK1 should not be above the Model O or Viper either as both are straight upgrades, and honestly all of S to B tier can be one tier.

You haven't lived till you've scrolled down a page faster than the speed of light with the g502 mouse wheel.

>Wireless

>no Sensei or Raw
Que?

>2014

uselessly outdated

You sure are desperately shilling your favorite mouse like an idiot. Does the prospect of people buying it make you feel better or something?

It's a heavy piece of shit and doesn't work well for games that require quick movement like Quake. No amount of your shilling will change that.

G502 is probably the perfect mouse. The problem with most of these here is that they don't have scroll wheel tilting.

yo-u have no way of proving your claim that im garbage

I'm not desperate, I'm simply saying I like the mouse wheel for general use. It's also only heavy when you put the weights in. If it's still heavy without weights then I'm sorry but you should do some forearm exercises.

Why isn't my G400s on there? :(

DM1 FPS is just a more recent Sensei. Exact same shell down to the moese feet housings.

Gay jews and black people

>I'm not desperate
You very clearly are.

I have never spent more than $20 on a mouse. Are the more expensive ones actually better in any noticeable way? The MX518 was pretty popular amongst my friends for a while, and I didn't really like it any more than the $12 mouse I was using at the time.

Whatever you say user. Calling somebody desperate is like an easy pass to get out of an argument whilst trying to maintain some high ground.

You don't have an argument, idiot. Pretty much every high level CSGO and Quake player says lighter mouse = better gaming performance, especially in Quake. Meanwhile you're a low-level player, desperately samefag shilling the G502, hoping people will buy it to further rationalize your purchase. You're a complete idiot.

Yea Forums plays jrpgs with gamepads. It's like making a chart for racing wheel on rpgcodex.

This is untrue because I'm on Yea Forums and I hate JRPGs for being boring and requiring 0 skill and all having the same story.

>just as good
>lags in your path

Wireless fags are worse than console kiddies

>/
It's objectively YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.sss:SS±hh:mm you retardando

>no argument
no problem retard

>S2 S tier
Good list.

Mouse weight is entirely up to preference. At this point I'd argue to say you're getting desperate with how suddenly aggressive you seem be against heavy mice. I don't give a shit what your favorite GaMeRs say, I'm simply sharing my opinion. You're a complete idiot.

>my mouse always A tier or higher
feels good to be absolutely based

Attached: 1464735245468.jpg (1024x512, 47K)

>Mouse weight is entirely up to preference
I know. Shitters like you prefer more weight to help stabilize their aim.

>high level players using wireless mice
Name one faggot.

Not only is there input lag, but you have to worry about interference. Linus Tech Tips showed that random radio waves can interfere with the input of a wireless mouse, which could mean the difference between getting a headshot or not.

Not a single pro player would ever be dumb enough to use a wireless mouse.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxw-pX4dak

Logitech MX1000 Wireless Laser mouse beats all so hard that you can only find them for £500+

I never even mentioned FPS games so idk what you're on about. I never had a need to "stabilize my aim" because I don't frequent that genre. Even if I do though, I don't get what's wrong with wanting stable aim.

The G502 is $35 right now. I might even buy a couple more. ;)

Attached: 1.jpg (656x403, 31K)

>Name one faggot.
prosettings.net/counterstrike/elige/

Wow, that was easy. Way to go idiot.

>Not only is there input lag

Way to go being wrong again, idiot. Wait, you didn't even watch the video when it was posted earlier.

>Not a single pro player would ever be dumb enough to use a wireless mouse.

prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>ctrl-f "wireless"
>63 results
You truly are an idiot among idiots! Please end your life. It will make the world a better place.

Input lag
Signal interference
Battery life
Weight

All of these things are reasons why a pro player will never use a wireless mouse, especially when money is on the line.

Yeah its bad for games that require intense mouse clicking precision. But a wireless mouse may be more useful to someone who just plays single player RPGs or something.

There's often very little input lag in high-end wireless mice. Battery life is also irrelevant when you have a full charge before each match.

>Official Wireless Cope chart
ftfy

>pro player
lol

That 0.000001s Input Lag is better than Fucking about with cables.

Pro players are memes especially cs players where half of them hack.
it's the same autists who think anything beyond 60fps matters when it doesnt when you react purely on instinct

>people still think there is no input lag
I see
you know nothing about technology

>Yeah its bad for games that require intense mouse clicking precision
Oh, you mean like CSGO? Which those prosettings links specifically reference?

I already know you're a complete moron, no need to keep validating that.

>August 7, 2019
Wait, are you from the future OP?

News flash wirefags there is input lag with wires

Maybe wireless mice were once worse, but now they're better than ever. Battery life is high, weight is always only slightly higher or no difference at all, and input lag is a joke. People need to stop trying to come up with false arguments. It's ok, you can change your view on a topic.

This is just willful ignorance.

B-BUT THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT! I-IT'S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR WIRELESS TO NOT HAVE LAG!

Attached: 1449537311081.png (704x805, 30K)

There is, but Logitech's implementation of wireless is so good that the G Pro Wireless is still faster than a majority of wired mice. They keep fucking up the debounce and therefore introduce higher chances of doubleclicking into all their mice however.

tbqh wireless is faster than wires because the signal is travelling through air.

>but Logitech's implementation of wireless is so good that the G Pro Wireless is still faster than a majority of wired mice
If I order one from you now, Mr Logitech, do I get some price reduction?

>They keep fucking up the debounce and therefore introduce higher chances of doubleclicking into all their mice however.
This trend unironically might change soon because of pic related. Uses opto-mechanical switches, which based on how they function, make it impossible for a double clicking issue to occur.

Attached: razer-viper.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Do you know how to read

I challenge any one of you wire fags to a duel in cs.

Do i get some price reduction or not?

You could have just said no.
I hope they catch on. Losing mice to double clicking is so annoying.

I aint a wirefag but cs is so much more than what type of mouse you have. It'll only make a bit of a difference.

Jokes on you, that's how my 4chanx timestamps posts.

>You could have just said no.
But you are retarded
not my fault

I care what mouse you use. Why? Because I'm a contrarian shitposter on Yea Forums who treats banal things like a choice in gaming peripheral as religious dogma. I view everything through a lens of suspicion, paranoia, fear or irony so if you didn't attach subtext to your post, get ready, because I most certainly will when I need to dress you up as my boogeyman when you like Game X which is a game for faggots and cuckolds because I don't like it and what I like is fact and what you like is shitty opinions.

Attached: 1528057815027.jpg (700x695, 143K)

>no G600
enjoy mashing your keyboard like a retard while i comfortably switch tabs with a mouse button.

Fine, UT99 Insta Gib

this hits too close to home. Stop.

dual*

This thread in a nutshell.

Any good recommended trackballs?

duel
/ˈdjuːəl/
Learn to pronounce
nounHISTORICAL
a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honour.

I'm a fan of it quite literally because of the size, I got dinner plate hands so it's one that actually fits

found the american

Dual is when you have two things, duel is a fight between two people.

But I can switch tabs with my mouse

Attached: Desktop 2019.08.03 - 17.26.17.01.webm (1280x720, 396K)

I guess he
>puts on shades
won that duel
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yea Forums is an American website you fuckin donkey. It's not exactly a discovery.

I keep seeing these Zowie mice getting recommended, are they really that good?

Now that's innovation

They're known for great shapes, but the buttons are pretty hard to click and not for everyone. Test them at a retail shop and see if they're right for you.

They're good for gaming and are very comfortable to hold, but their scroll wheels are really, really bad, so if you want to get a mouse for all purpose stuff then you should avoid them.

Was looking for this comment.
>Leaving out the best mouse
Plebeian thread.

Attached: 71UOj20RXKL._SL1500_.jpg (1271x1500, 115K)

Logitech's GPW is the best mouse I ever bought

I also tried the EC2-B Divina but the shape and gloss were shit, returned it

I also bought the Model O but I never use it, the GPW is just better in every way and holy fuck I can't go back to a cable

It's not EXACTLY ligher = better, a lot of pro players prefer the middle ground of ~80g after trying out meme mice like the finalmouse

>D tier, G502
Fuck off

>Listening to Yea Forums
rocketjumpninja.com/find-a-mouse/

Attached: 1524110299532.jpg (749x638, 72K)

>American website
nice try muttlard

If I hold the mouse between my thumb and pinky with index on L, middle on wheel and ring on R with the right side of my palm touching the mouse but not the left

What grip is that? It's like a mix of claw and palm or something but these meme charts never address it.

You seem lost and confused.

This site doesn't offer vital information.
Like whether or not the wheel free spins.

Likely relaxed claw palm, 1-3-1. The numbers mean how many fingers on each side of the mouse, so one finger on the left, three on the top, and one on the right.

Yep, you need to have some weight in mouse to remove accidental movement.

who actually uses that shit and what for

i had a g502 for like 3 years and the only time i used that was when i accidentally pressed it

so now you yourself have made the distinction between mouse and keyboard. This is gonna get interesting.

you seem totally impervious
enjoy your time

>wireless
get out

>death adder in D tier
you need to 100% get out

>so many ambi mice when they're objectively shit

Seriously, reread my post. I've been telling people to not get Logitech mice until they fix the debounce issues.

>>wireless
>get out

>deathadder

how does it feel to be stuck in 2012 retard

Attached: tBl1cfL.jpg (728x971, 90K)

good since I'm using the best mouse on the market

I wish mx master had better thumb buttons so I could use that instead tho

What exactly is wrong with the corsair scimitar? Was looking at it thinking of buying new mouse

Seriously, just accept that I insult your brain damage

Uh, hello faggots, it's 2019, not 2010, the increased expansion rate of the universe has sped up radio waves and eliminated input lag. Get with the times boomers.

Attached: 1543995634655.gif (600x338, 2.11M)

>pro player will never use a wireless mouse, especially when money is on the line
nigger if you've actually researched anything about new gen wireless mice, the first thing you would know is that pros do use them, even at tournaments.

the list is a shitpost & he clearly dislikes macro key mice

I still have my original Mx518 and the middle mouse button stopped working after more than a decade. Thinking about getting the G502 how does it compare in shape to the Mx518?

Why don't you just get new mx518 with hero sensor?

G502 is 35 bucks right now and I'm cheap.

Why do clueless retards love praising such a dogshit mouse? Is it babies first mouse syndrome? Use any other mouse for more than 5 minutes and you'll realize the G502 doesn't belong in anything other than F/dogshit tier.

>shit list
>zero functionality mice
Fuck off.

Attached: 1511720100916.jpg (670x445, 135K)

>playing 20 years in a game with barely any players
>still not a pro

It really isn't that bad. It's got adjustable weight, lots of settings, and has a nice comfortable shape.

i challenge you to assign a useful function to each one of those buttons and dials

>he thinks it's not possible
You need a few extra buttons already for web navigation, then you map the others in games. Should be easy, since you can add stuff that is normally on the keyboard, like grenade, jump, crouch, etc.

Attached: 61jY4zODe+L._SL1080_.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

For casual web browsing or multi tasking maybe. But it's the worst mouse I've ever owned when it comes to FPS games.

So is the 403 good? Looking for a new mouse to place my 4 year old piece of shit

Pretty alright mouse, just don't buy a G502.

You never owned anything that wasn't approved by your e-celeb shill, zoomie.

armlette

besides being sturdy I'm really not feeling the difference between cheap office mice and more expensive gaming mice
sure the polling rate is technically higher and so are the DPI but I'm still not feeling it mr krabs

Now, you might be thinking,
>pic related doesn't have THAT many buttons
But. It has full pitch/yaw/roll detection. It knows when its lifted, it knows when its flat. It knows when it's rotated even slightly. You can use these as modifiers to change every button on the mouse.

Attached: Swiftpoint-Z-Mouse-Hero-800x[1].jpg (800x800, 116K)

THE MX518 IS SS TIER

Forgot to mention that most of the buttons also sensitivity options to do different things based on a full/partial/light click as well.

>hurr the years changed the laws of physics
end yourself

I use a G600, I only use 6 of the side buttons but I can't like without them anymore.

But where do I buy this?

Literal retard.

Kill yourself retard.
Maybe own more than one mouse before you spread your dogshit opinions.

Attached: 1546269226620.jpg (2048x1536, 417K)

I have a G502 and it's fine, why is it so far down on the list?

Attached: 26-197-336-V01.jpg (640x480, 16K)

Mah niggas. G600 is the best mouse i've ever owned.

Attached: aiportraits_1563711863.jpg (512x512, 26K)

Swiftpoint Z, it's stupidly expensive to go with its stupidly excessive amount of total potential inputs. Also it can double as a flight stick.

Attached: OHkUZzU[1].png (1291x346, 119K)

The SS 600 is one of the best out there, are you a handlet or did you add all the weights to it and you can’t push it around?

That's probably why I like it. I very rarely play FPS games.

I've had mine for 3 years now and there is nothing wrong with the scroll wheel

Attached: 20190108_085627.jpg (4032x1960, 3M)

>owning 0 backlight ducky garbage

Enjoy your carpal tunnel syndrome plebs

Attached: aff014f3764047dc16986d0a570cf4e86dd2b8ad.jpg (1200x670, 390K)

I unironically love my g203

Like I said, outside of FPS games it's alright. Maybe even in some games like CS:GO where your aim is more horizontal and not as dynamic it can even work. But playing shit like TF2 or Quake where you need to constantly rocket jump, do flicks, or track, I really wouldn't want to be using a G502. After playing with it for 2 years and moving on I'm glad I did and know for sure that I'm never looking back.

>backlighting

g703 has a shit mousewheel that'll break, and logitech wont fix it.

Lancehead is mega-comfy, bump it up a tier or two

Attached: 1560004250654.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>the best mouse ever made isn't on the list
youtu.be/ehCjeLwVSdE

>click once, accidently trigger 30 buttons at once
Truly a video gamers mouse.

Most top of the line wireless mice have latency similar to wired mice these days. If you're getting lag, it means your environment has a lot of wireless interference. Personally, I use wired because it's hard to justify the price of wireless mice and the cable doesn't bother me. If your mouse is too heavy for you, you should probably do some very casual lifting.

stop playing video games grandpa

take the weights out retard

What's the weight of g502 without additional weights?

remove weights from most mice that have them still makes it heavier than a model o or finalmouse, retard

its a mouse, stop being a bitch and move it around faster

Around 121 grams, what an awful fucking mouse.

I'm in love.

I have a Deathadder Chroma (2016) that scroll click does not work on. It scrolls fine, but does not click. Not just in games, but in windows as well.

I had the same thing happen with my old Deathadder from 09-16.

Like, why? Otherwise it's fine.

You don't know what ambidexterity means, please don't talk shit when you are the one who is uninformed.

Attached: IMG_20190803_184821_747.jpg (1280x796, 108K)

>Deathadder

O shit you too, huh?

>Putting MMO mouses on the list just to make them F-tier

Why even include them, then? We know they aren't real mouses, anyway.

To prevent MMO trannies from mass replying to the thread, wondering where their shit tier mice are.

its just shitpost, ignore it brother

Complete
Fucking
Garbage
List

Made by a handlet.

No one takes a mouse tier list seriously. Especially one with a wireless mouse in the highest tier.

I use a Perixx MK2000 II. I've never seen or heard anyone speak of it.

Chad mouse coming through

Attached: ChadRyzerTaipan.jpg (373x324, 12K)

I still use my g400 from 2011 or some shit. had to patch it up last year because i saw they stopped making them.

Can we get one that isn't bait, because this is a good idea.

>logitech
>good

You wouldn't have double clicking problems if you didn't mash it like an ape.

>Not using only your 10 year old mouse and keybord
Getting expensive shit won't make you any better at games

How is it outdated. i had one for 5 years and got a g502 and thought the 502 was complete shit compared to it

Attached: 1553466894261.jpg (1330x1500, 201K)

I have never had a problem with any other brand I've used. I bet you're the type of person to defend joycon drift.

Using this too, it's been good to me for years

Attached: 1560858973700.jpg (120x117, 3K)

I use it as well. Though, I wish there were more options for lefties.

Different guy but while it is stupid expensive I have one and I really like it. I don't use all the tilt function shit that much but the extra buttons are in really good places and I find it to be a really comfortable mouse. Only thing I dislike about it is hitting the MMB doesn't feel great just based on the layout.

I use a Logitech trackball; where does that put me?

Has anybody used the razor orbweaver?

Im thinking about buying it and i am trying to find opinions but i just cant find any solid reviews

Pic related

Attached: orb.jpg (1179x1500, 127K)

>g400s

My nigga bought that badboy like 6 years ago and i still use it to this day

I used their first version of that years ago. Can't give a super technical review but the keybinding software was pretty easy to use and it was a lot more comfy than a keyboard for sitting in your room all day playing MMO's/10.

Oh also my friend had one too and I think his broke, but he raged. Meanwhile I don't have disgusting cum-soaked fingers most of the time and didn't beat it like an ape so I didn't have any durability issues.

So you would recommend i buy it for Classic wow

Yeah. You still have to have a keyboard handy for typing, but it's way more ergonomic for playing and has a nice layout to use lots of modifier keys so you've got room for tons of macros.

>g502 that low
literally what

that's been my go-to mouse for about 5 years. I bought a Model O yesterday just to change it up and try something new. Plus my fk1 has a fucked up scroll wheel and I'm a little annoyed at how many times it made me hop right when an enemy turns the corner.

Still the best mouse shell out there. Took me from MGE-GE.

This thread is stupid.

Everyone knows that to be a real PC gamer, you got to have a mechanical+macro gaming keyboard + mouse set.

Attached: asus-strix-gaming-keyboard-and-mouse-review.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Macroing is for cheaters or MMOiggers

Attached: plebs.jpg (960x768, 103K)

Where is reddragon mice?

Does that come in an ergonomic version I cant use any other keyboard. Those bastards at microsoft got me good.

I use a G400s.
Before that I had a MX518.
If they ever stop making this mouse I will be very mad.

Attached: MX500-MX518-G400-mice.png (746x271, 196K)

Just a Corsair PSA - the middle click will break within months of use.

I've had THREE M65s and they have all broken. My friend has a saber and his has also broken. I've also had their really nice RBG keyboard fail, and one of their non-RBG mechanical keyboards fail. Both keyboards started having false inputs register out of nowhere.

My local computer store refuses to even stock Corsair parts any more due to how likely they are for them to deal with when it comes to warranty. It's not worth the hassle for them.

I keep getting them because it's the perfect weight and shape for my preference. They make really nice looking and feeling products, but they just keep breaking for no reason. I just map the middle click to the 'up DPI' button and I'm used to it

Also I've never had another computer part die on me, even fragile Razer crap. So I know it's not my treatment of them.

Attached: 1413683315667.gif (148x111, 264K)

>water mouse
what

>Microsoft ergonomic
No. Just normal shape keyboard.
asus.com/ph/Keyboards-Mice/STRIX_TACTIC_PRO/

for me? its the Zowie by BenQ EC!

Attached: hhkb x zowie.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

>needs flashy lights on his keyboard
literal faggot

For me it's the Roccat Nyth. Swappable side grips and and any side button layout you want. You can even print your own. It's perfect for MMOs.
Only downside is it's heavy as fuck.

Attached: 20190804_125312.jpg (4032x1960, 2.43M)

I use logitech peripherals that cost more than your razer/zowie shit.

>Razer Deathadder
Good for claw grip, well rounded mouse, excellent sensor, but razer and they break.
>Logitech G402
Excellent mouse for palm grip, and layed back playing. Poor sensor, but you can float your hand on it. Super comfy
>Logitech G502
Very heavy, only good for palm grip or fingertip.
Good sensor, but the weight and stiff cable make it unusable for any FPS game, only good for casual/MMO's, even then it's heavy enjoy carpal tunnel.
>Corsair M65
Too fucking heavy, back feels annoying in palm, utter trash why are you even looking at corsair mice they suck
>Corsair M55
Really light, flicks everywhere, nice cable, any sensor 3325-3360 is god tier, they all feel the same anyway. Liftoff distance is high, so shitty.
Ambi mouse, but the cutoff on the right is deeper than the left, so righties end up having their pinky clutch the side and you lose grip, and chafe your pinky. Good if you're a lefty, and good for all grip styles.
>Logitech G500
God tier mouse, laser sensor cause only scrubs use optical. Literally the chad of gaming mice. Top tier ergonomics, can be used in all grip styles, Left or Right, allows you to scrub the floor with the faces of dead zoomers in CS GO. (doesn't work on glass)
>Cooler Master MM531/530
Light mouse, good feel, like a deathadder but more slanted down up front to be able to have a palm grip. Can play any style grip, right hand orientated, God tier sensor (3360).
Cheapest mouse on this list, at $31 including Tax, with a 2 year warranty, and a 3360 sensor. Best value for the money, highly suggest going for one. Have it right now, it's really good but my favorite will still be the feel of the G402, then again i have big hands.
t. 7.4L x 4W inches.

cont.
>Fnatic Clutch 2
For me this is the best mouse ever made, literally took me from DMG into Supreme.
Amazing design, can play claw or palm, you can even float your hand. It's a deathadder bellowed out at the top, mouse literally cradles into the hand. God tier sensor (3360) God tier software, simple easy to use.
Is blessed with the power of cArn.
Shitty warranty, bestbuy 30 day or send it back to bongland.
Mousewheel broke in 1 week of bunnyhopping, shitty quality control.
Still better than shitty deathadders and final Memes, this mouse is medium weight, not too heavy, not light either.
Really recommend it if you live in bongland, or you don't care about bhopping, for me the scroll wheel fell out of alignment, and kept hitting something.
I think the flick 2 is the smaller version.

Full size for skeetseekers

Attached: 1552239945471.jpg (1078x1080, 232K)

I want a Tyon.