League of Legends vs Dota 2, which game is better?

League of Legends vs Dota 2, which game is better?

Attached: lol vs dota.png (1280x768, 2.82M)

HotS is unironically better than both.

Attached: 1550221060823.jpg (625x350, 40K)

>LuL
heterosexual degeneracy
>Dota Two Gay
Indeed is Gay

Attached: dota two gay.png (1341x685, 1.15M)

>Legue of legends
>dota

Attached: 5161861486.jpg (245x206, 10K)

Remember when its competitive scene got killed literally overnight by its parent company without any warning whatsoever to the people that wanted to try making it their job?

Remember how fucking shit the game is now?

Attached: 1555761651277.png (1800x1578, 199K)

If League's heroes were all unlocked from the start it would be miles better than Dota 2. Riot is better than Valve, the game itself receives more care than Dota does, and updates aren't entirely focused around battle pass hats that you don't just earn by buying the battle pass, oh no no no no, you purchase the battle pass to get a chance at grinding the hats.

That's my problem with Dota. If you don't cash out and purchase the battle passes - which not only consist of 90% of all the new content and features that are being made for Dota, but also began including exclusive gamemodes like Siltbreaker - then the only new content you get is maybe one new hero a year and a few number tweaks patches.

>If League's heroes were all unlocked from the start it would be miles better than Dota 2.
Even if they did that it would still be a meta-forced dumbed down Dota knockoff.

Dota 2 itself has become a meta-forced dumbed down Dota knockoff. See how support CK/Naga got fucked up the ass. The game is a pale shadow of what it used to be.

>Dota 2 itself has become a meta-forced dumbed down Dota knockoff.
No it hasn't. There's nothing close to a forced team comp and lane layout and it's no closer than it ever was, the closest it's ever been is when they tried to push a LoL-style jungle role with iron talon but that's over now.
Keep on grasping

support CK is arguably more viable now than ever since they buffed his stun with reduced manacost, CD and increased damage and stun duration.

>There's nothing close to a forced team comp and lane layout
Yes, like every game for years hasn't been carry/support safelane, mid guy, offlane guy, and roamer guy. Try picking a Techies into that and watch your team seethe and report you. It's the exact same thing as League, except the lanes are mirrored.

>Yes, like every game for years hasn't been carry/support safelane, mid guy, offlane guy, and roamer guy.
It hasn't.

>Try picking a Techies into that and watch your team seethe and report you.
I see techies all the time and have never seen this happen. Get out of the trench

Dota has champions doing more RTSy stuff which I find cool. Like microing multiple units or having insane map control.

Dota.

Trick question

Attached: tumblr_o8to86Cz0I1uaffmpo1_1280.jpg (707x1000, 545K)

HotS might be an even more faggy and carebear game than Overwatch, and that's saying something,

my dick is the best game xDDDD

>champions

This is literally the most casual braindead piece of garbage Blizzard has ever shat out

DOTA2 has a LOT of garbage going on for it. Valve doesn't care. Battle pass is mandatory. Dota+ is mandatory if you want things that should be accessible to everyone, especially new players. Tutorials are shit. Mostly the new player experience is absolutely garbage.

But LoL? Please. It's very casual friendly, or at least a LOT more than DOTA2. But once you get into it it's just a thousand times worse because Riot started pumping out champions with absurd abilities with no counterplay. Lol is too damn fucking fast and you can't do shit against certain champions unless you're at least top 10% of the player base. At least in Dota everything is fucking op with busted abilities. Plus League ends so slowly you can't even have interesting scaling abilities and such. League is boring and dull, Dota has way more fun mechanics. The best league has is pressing 3 buttons really quick to do a "" combo"". Dota is rich with things to learn and try to do. Different build paths, different team comps etc. I fucking hate that Riot will actively go against any attempt to innovate the 1-1-1-2 scenario or put strange champions in roles they didn't expect. Fucking faggots.

Attached: League of Legends.jpg (4210x1780, 1.51M)

they're the same thing

>dota+
>hatpass
>mandatory
Also the hots fag that keeps making these threads should kill himself

imagine being blind