Are they dare I say, back?

Are they dare I say, back?

Attached: 1551847827020.png (150x114, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nQnClqCSIfk
youtube.com/watch?v=uBohBE-17JU
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/07/31/mv_gbeplaydate_0731219_khnvfgd_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
youtu.be/-s0kdEEmeS4
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/08/03/mc_upf_080219_edkcvn_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
youtu.be/7aGU5Tu3gII
streamable.com/64kso
youtube.com/watch?v=m2Gn6iCPvWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-WapdH4lwPw
youtu.be/c_ElU54dMcs
youtube.com/watch?v=r7dadPWRomk
youtu.be/nux71cv-mTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll listen to them in the GOTY deliberations, for sure. Always a fun time. Until then, I don't care, though.

Nope, shit's still fucked. West more than east obviously, but it's all-around bad times.

If they shuffle everyone around and just have an office producing content with Jeff, time machine non-cucked Vinny, and Dan. Then put everyone else in an office I can filter out. Then I'll come back

>Dan
cringe

Is Abby gone?
Her taste and opinions were complete shit.

Dan is a faggot

That's not their logo.

I just enjoy things with Jeff in them. Everyone else I can do without. I do like Jan the most out of all the new people though. Dan is fine with Jeff on the All Systems Goku podcast that I guess is dead now that they watched all the main Z stuff. I avoid anything from East otherwise.

This. Ben's fucking awful too but not as offensively garbage as Abby.
If she's still there then no, Giant Bomb is not back.

Did any of those fags get doxxed last night?

I can put up with West usually. I like everyone on East.. except Abby. I can't stand her, she ruins the entire podcast, so I haven't listened to them for months.

I still like Jeff and Vinny.
Dan is insufferable except when he's in Mario Party Parties or BTFOing Brad in GOTY
Abby and Ben are always insufferable

not even close. the place is run now by sensitive unfunny dorks that lack any semblance of professionalism or gaming knowledge or insight. they put out hardly any content, and when they do its not funny and its so sloppy that its not even informative.

>what platform is this game on?
>ps4 and something else probably hahaha I don't know
>when is it out?
>today maybe? hold on

fuck giant bomb. they compromised their integrity after gamergate and slowly but surely lost the casual yet serious gamer attitude that made them a big deal in the first place and has become a husk of what it once was.

Yeah we know Jeff Gerstmann's real name now.

We'll see how Jeff's outlook changes once he's back.
I've never heard of a new dad successfully maintaining his cynical facade, but Jeff might have a chance.

>they compromised their integrity after gamergate
lmfao, back to cripple-chan, faGGot

>He's still an unironic GaymerGayter in 2019
Big Time Yikes

Attached: .jpg (225x225, 13K)

cringe

>ASG is one of the only great things GB still puts out
>"Yeah we're not doing any more lol"
Sometimes I get the feeling that they're actively trying to fail, it's the only thing that justifies their production decisions

Are you okay?

Current Giant Bomb is kind of shit, but Dan's fucking battle over getting RDR2 on Most Disappointing during the GOTY Deliberations was 100% podcast kino.

>tfw Abby didn't know who E Honda was

People have known where Jeff lives since 1997.
Also he put up with Sega fans' death threats back when Sega was dying, which makes 8.8fags and gamerg8ers look cute.
youtu.be/nQnClqCSIfk

The only one I saw getting properly doxxed was klepek, who lives in a comfy $350k home. Austin was smart enough to put the address of his business rather than his actual address.

weird how wests output has gone up since jeffs been out

Podcasts really started to slide into "hey this politician said this or did this about video games haha videogames" shit in the past year.
I assume it's still garbage like this and abby is still saying shit like "I've never played a kojima game but kojima games really need someone to rein them in" so no it's still fucking trash.

>kojima games really need someone to rein them in
This is 100% true and the garbage that is MGS 4 and V prove it

this weird ongoing bit with rorie and ben disliking eachother is bizarre

it's never funny and ends up feeling uncomfortable

jan and business dave are good

they were fun until they decided to add some unknowledgeable hole

When they split to two offices on each coast is when the site officially took a nosedive. Neither coast is preferable to the other one and the best people are split between the coasts.

>Jeff had a kid
Sites been dead since Ryan died but now its 6 feet under. It's done.

Even if you agree it doesn't make someone who knows jack shit about what they're talking about right.

when fat people have babies is the baby fat too

the split was literally the worst decision they could have possibly made. I understand that Dan and Vinny wanted to move to New York but the way they did it just starves both sides of staff in a way that makes them feel empty, only compounded with the new studio that feels fucking claustrophobic in comparison to the old office where people would just walk in all the time.

East has never been good. Bunch of cucks and retards. Abby "What's a Neo Geo?" Russell was the end. West is passable but it's clear the veterans don't give a shit anymore. Jason and Jan seem like ok guys but they are 2nd tier and hardly have any say over the direction of the site.

His wife lost a crap ton of weight. They both eat pretty healthy Jeff just probably eats like shit still not at home.

If anything, Abby increases the quality of the GOTY deliberations. She's a villain to cheer against.

>QL of game I’m interested in
>“Hi, Abby”
every fucking time

Why does Brad talk like thhhiiiiss???? All the timmmmee????

The problem with East lately is the way they jump down Dan's throat at fucking anything.
I can think of like 6 examples in the past couple weeks alone of them flipping the fuck out over trivial semantics.

If people haven't seen the most recent Resident Evil stream and want to see GBEast tear itself apart, watch it.

Except it does. Even if they don't know what they're talking about, this time they happen to be right.

This. I've tried watching but she is the worst thing on the site by far. I have no idea why she hasn't used GB to springboard to Vice or something yet

give summary

They feel the pressure.

No and never will.
It died with Ryan.
Time to move on, anons.

[ends a sentance by laughing]

Because she doesn't have any discernible talent. If she were to leave Giant Bomb she would be exposed even more as a fucking idiot. Can you imagine that moron trying to write an article?

2018 GOTY was the best GOTY GB has ever had.

GBE content makes me anxious they're stuck in some tiny ass room and it looks hot as hell inside and they look tired of each other.

>Ben on the last podcast
>OMG fuck Bethesda for forcing me to make a Bethesda account to play Wolfenstein, such a hassle for no reason and it's just another account to get hacked
>a few months ago
>OMG fuck gamers for acting like entitled toddlers and not just making an Epic store account, takes literally 5 minutes what's the big deal stop whining and just do it

>Dan, killing time: Did you know you can eat Silica gel without dying?
>Everyone: AAAARFHFHHFJFHSHFOWJ DAN YOU ASSHOLE STOP EATING SILICA GEL
>i-i just meant that
>IM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR ENTRAILS FOR THIS ONE DAN, THIS IS A STEP TOO FAR

Later, while Abby is stuck on a laggy QTE:
>Alex: WHY WONT YOU GOOGLE IT VINNY
>Vinny: BECAUSE THATS RETARDED, BUT I CANT SAY OUT LOUD THAT ABBY JUST SUCKS AT QTES. ALSO WTF DO YOU THINK GOOGLE IS GOING TO TELL ME YOU BETA ORBITING FAGGOT
>Alex: DONT MAKE COME OVER THERE YOU DAGO WOP BASTARD

sorry for the caps-lock, but they really were just screaming at each other.
On the Beastcast they referenced this recording getting a lot of attention around the office (people overhear them). I'd imagine it's an HR violation to have such a hostile work environment.

>giantbomb
>full of reseteratards
Of course.

still uncomfortable in his role as host after all these years

>Abby still works there.
No, not a chance. I guess it's nice to have a villain to root against in GOTY talks but that dumb bitch's weird crusade against Nier Automata was so tiring to watch. At least it was pretty funny because all her tranny buttbuddies at Vice or Kotaku actually still loved Nier which just made her look even more like an idiot for trying to champion some social movement against the game.

Should I try to make a stepstool?
Vinny talking about learned helplessness makes me want to be able to make things with my own hands.

do you guys think drew will ever stop getting more handsome

>lives in a comfy $350k home
yes those nasty journalists who historically make tons of money, damn them

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

Having Drew on the Bombcast really made me appreciate what makes a good host.
Thoughtful questions, interesting anecdotes, and the ability to listen.
Hopefully Abby/Ben can grow as speakers in that direction.

You guys have been mad about giant bomb for like a decade, you know you could just not watch them right?

I don't. Except for GOTYs, which are always kino.

It's like a bad relationship, you're given these little nuggets of good that make you think maybe it could work out, but then you just get back to months of shit until you just finally rip the fucking band-aid off. Kind of like Yea Forums.

Ben can't even breath normally I doubt he's ever going to get good at talking.

They were so good for so long. Its horribly disappointing to see where they have gone. I won't stop being mad. I don't watch them anymore really. Unless it's new gameplay for a game im interested in. But then it's still only for a few minutes before their suckyness makes me stop the video.

Last year's was so fucking great. Even then all ganging up on Abby for her thoughts on GoW until she pulled "AHHH I'M A WOMAN"

I expected Abby to suck at RE4, but why does it feel like none of the guys remember anything from it?

I really can't stand Jan.

West is so low energy right now. Ben is a vacuous hole of energy and charisma.

He's literally the only good new guy

>Brad still lives in haters heads rent free

Attached: 2299173-screen_shot_2012_08_22_at_3.00.44_pm.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

I haven't watched a video or listened to a podcast from them since last year when I finally gave up. Which sucks ass because between 2008 and 2012 they were fucking awesome, and at least entertaining up until 2016.

Was Jan actually hired on his own merits or was it nepotism like Abby and Ben?

>Muh Pokémon Go
>lol Mickey XD
>Ew anime tits
>VC4 is racist
He's just as bad as Abby.

how was abby nepotism?

>yo senpai it's yaboi Jan here this pokemon go raid was LIT senpai
he's older than me but he acts like what I assume today's teens are like

He's the video guy. Initially he was pretty quiet and didn't contribute to discussion.

if you worked at GB how would you feel?

you are cursed to forever talk about things you don't really like, only surface deep, with no real talent or drive, and no real audience

with Jeff having a kid its officailly done. they barely have any motivation or energy to make what they do as is, him with a kid, theres no hope.

give it 5 till jeffs kid is in school and he just streams all day when the kids out and we'll finally be free from Giantbombs millenial infection

youtube.com/watch?v=uBohBE-17JU

She's friends with Casey Malone, who's a "friend of the site"

How else does a stand-up comedian with zero experience get hired to do video production?

Attached: 1562860314710.jpg (2800x1080, 1.86M)

I miss rugged brad. People like to say ryan dying or the split was the point it died but for me it was when brad started slicking his hair back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was hired for her vast improv experience, and that GB needed somebody to cover Nancy Drew games and Sims expansions.

time to crank one out

R34 Abby Russell fakes go crank

>comedian
>isn't funny
what did abby russell mean by this?

It's sad that a person being of a healthy weight is notable in our society.

I loved Vinny but man has he become a real bitch on every topic. Everything that is brought up, he has to preface everything that someone's feelings out there might be hurt, or the morals of shit noni's thinking about. What the fuck happened? Having kids?

This. You thought he was low energy now... Just wait till he's operating on 0 sleep/not coming in at all

yeah dude remember back in the day when vinny was dropping those hard edge bombs left and right

Yeah, which is why I fear for the future of the site more than ever now that Jeff's a dad

That souds amazing. Can you hook us up with a link to the video?

>dream daddy really pushes VNs forward
>I've never played any other VNs

its okay, they just have finish moving into the new office.

This. Vinny was always a cuck.

There's a PAX panel from like 2011 or 2012 where the rest of the staff make fun of him for being a male feminist. That would never happen today

I don't know. Vinny always has seemed ambivalent towards his kid when he talks about them. It's when he went East was when he changed.

RE4 stream is behind paywall so I can't watch it.

Don't call Dan a hole

>busting a nut over a mildly attractive girl
she's no kish

His unions salary is public knowledges actually he makes north of 60k not bad for a game “journo”

Jan actually added small things to video production that Jason couldn’t be bothered with because he’s a lazy cuck. I would say he’s a more skilled producer than Jason by far.

God fucking damn I miss Ryan's voice.

>when they complain about the lack of diversity in games

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

But they don't. Only fucking Abby does.

>Konami? Who's that?
An actual Abby quote.

Not until they fire the diversity hire that gets triggered by every comment and every female game character that isn't a repugnant rat fink like her.

>time machine non-cucked Vinny
What did he ever do to you, asshole?

>Some of the best bits in UPF history come from people just fucking wandering into the set and joining in or screaming from behind the scenes.
>Yeah, let's just get rid of that
Every single decision made by them after Ryan died has been one shitshow after the next.

She's also asked who Dr Wily is.

>after gamergate
No, 8gagger, nothing changed after that wet fart of a "movement." Your hacktivism doesn't matter. Fuck off back to your hugzone for diabetics.

People give Ben shit but at least he tries stuff he might not like due to its subject material like Kill La Kill.

Attached: 1564513893259.png (519x407, 67K)

>Ryan
Fuck you, dude, too soon.

I think that's more of a sign of Konami's absolutely miserable state and market presence with zewmerz than of Abby's clueless stupidity.

Remember when they said the paid subscriber content wouldn't affect their overall content and now practically everything of worth is behind their paywall. Not that it really matters. Drew leaving was the last nail in the coffin.

Attached: alexawkward.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

fuck off. ben is insufferable and so is all of modern giant bomb. i unsubbed because of how fucking awful ben and abby are and havent looked back

>Dan talking about street fighter
>WHAT is a FIREBALL?!?
I wish I could express in text form the bewilderment and incredulity in her voice when she said this. She reacted to it like "this is CLEARLY a crazy person, everyone here can agree that this is gibberish he's saying!"

Ah, the Simpsons defense

I love that goddamn game so fucking much, jesus christ. There has never been anything like it.

out of the loop, why would they be back?

Why do you tards keep repeating that over and over? The site has been going for longer without Ryan than with him.

His "I don't know what (common thing) is" schtick gets tiresome after a while. The only one who gave him shit for it was Jeff.

Attached: 1305LD3.jpg (260x195, 7K)

I don't see the correlation between those. Adding DRM to a 40 year old game and deleting the old versions is violently stupid.

>8gag drone has been programmed to hate thing he's never watched, how dare they contradict his pre-chewed talking points
It's anyone's guess, friend.

Based Brad poster

Totally, I have learned more about car repairs this last month due to my car breaking down and some mechanic ripping me off than in 30 years of living. Don't wait for life to force you to do it.

K I N O

Klepek is actually a journalist, though. Every time there's some leak about some nasty bullshit some video game company does it's usually him.
He's unbearable on camera but he's good at what he does.

The easiest way of understanding Giant Bomb's decision-making process is remembering Jeff is the boss, and that Jeff has lots of background as a musician. So like any good band, the moment he figures out what he's doing and gets consistent positive fan response, he immediately retires that and decides to go in a new direction. But if something isn't working or fans are complaining, he'll entrench himself in that and decide to delve as deeply into it as possible.

It's funny because if he never moved to San Francisco he would have been another racist guido Italian-American living in suburban New Jersey.

I think he'd be alright if he learned to subdue his enthusiasm.

>Klepek is actually a journalist, though. Every time there's some leak about some nasty bullshit some video game company does it's usually him.

Imagine actually believing his own self-promotion. You realise he invented his own "scoop" nickname.

Sounds like an easy check for something I'd be doing anyway. Also if you don't really like video games, find another hobby, like shuttlecocking.

>drew actually travels to other countries and learns about gaming in said country whilst learning about a culture

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-135341.png (1280x720, 635K)

The solo stream brad did when BotW came out was the definition of comfy

If anything this job was a huge step down compared to working behind the scenes on Mythbusters.

Where the Kishfag @? this lack of Kish needs to be corrected and I don't have much.

Attached: 1547693705234.jpg (474x474, 64K)

all game leaks are just disgruntled employees emailing fucks like klepik or the kotaku cuck.

these fucks are the journalistic equivilant of detective vision

Fuck off.

That's why she's stuck playing video games for a living.

>Drew talks about how he used to take notes on games so he could speak intelligently about them on the podcast
>Everyone else gets awkwardly silent
I wish I could witness firsthand their faces when they are forced to get real jobs after the site dies

Attached: 4L_WNqVGNOq.jpg (628x537, 47K)

Did they fire Abby finally? Otherwise I can't imagine what prompted this thread. After putting up with their decay for too long I finally dropped their shit a few months ago. I'll check in for GOTY but I doubt they'll ever be a tolerable website again.

As long as Ben is there, west coast will forever suck. That dude just sucks humor out of anything.

Like hell, I even enjoy Abby and her cluelessness it brings good shit out of vinny/dan/jeff/alex but ben is just a black hole god damn

I got you.
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/07/31/mv_gbeplaydate_0731219_khnvfgd_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
You need Native HLS playback in your browser and run a free video on their site first.

Or just watch this beautiful time-capsule instead.
youtu.be/-s0kdEEmeS4

they don't though? that only usually happens when guests show up

No.

Attached: 1541121150424.jpg (480x480, 73K)

It was a joke, fag. Kinda like Drew's new project.

I like the RE4 playthrough they're doing right now

The week where they first forced that shit on GB was incredible. Still not sure if Ryan and Jeff were ever sincere when they begrudgingly called him that

drew is rolling in patron moeny and endorsements from the governments of third world countries

When is Jeff coming back?
The podcast and quick looks are so boring now.

Thanks bro

it wasn't tho
what happened exactly?

when did this
happen
Vinny use to be pretty edgy at least relatively so during early giant bomb

What do you mean?

vinny was never really that edgy, but he did say cunt that one time.

>Man I really loved this game and I don't remember this part at allllll, so weird!
>Now let me tell you all about the craft beer festival I went to
It's a mystery

he almost said faggot once that was real crazy kooky bears

He got that name on G4TV.com during the Infinity Ward firings.
I posted on their website back then.
How the fuck do you know giant bomb and haven't seen the P4 Endurance Run?
Vinny made dozens of Nanako jokes that would kill the site these days.

>site's whole appeal was that they were the middle ground between let's plays and journalism with people who had actually been and known others in the industry while just playing games
>now it's just the Ben and Abby show, two people who know nothing about video games along with Jason pretending to be a fighting game expert, neutered Vinny, Dan not having a straight man to play off of because Alex sucks all joy out of any room, etc
The only thing that would make them back is getting rid of their NY office and Ben and Abby

anyone have the archive of last nights UPF? it's not on the site

the P4 Endurance Run was a different era. Jeff and Vinny were both cracking jokes that wouldn't fly today. in other words, they were having fun.

Jan literally switched to his camera to show his "disapproval", don't get stupid, son.
I seriously hope that's true, I like the guy but I doubt it.

giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/08/03/mc_upf_080219_edkcvn_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
Overall very shitty, but Dave calling out how shitty it was makes up for it somewhat.

Thank you

>the entire run is them talking about wanting to fuck high schoolers and making jokes about how Nanako gets beaten/raped by Dojima
Maybe we can kill the site if we make clips and spread it to the nu-Giant Bomb resetera audience

Those never work for me. I installed some HLS extension and played a free video on their web sights.

He is extremely afraid someone will come for him someday by the new moral purity standards he is holding others to.

thanks

>we
You're on your own there, champ.

Kish is nothing more than half a step above tit-streaming whore now. She's triggered by the same Dromph shit everyone like her is.

And Abby makes her look like motherfucking PewDiePie by comparison. Abby is the most worthless person I've ever seen on any video game site of relevance.

The Clothmap patreon has 1400 patrons, the lowest tier being $3. There's a bunch of variables but I imagine it ends up being a decent amount.

so how long until Abby moves on and says that she was sexually harassed by the crew

>nu-Giant Bomb
giant bomb chugs along on ten year old subscriptions

Try a different browser?
you get what you pay for.

Giant bomb can never come back

Attached: lmao.jpg (376x419, 96K)

he unironically does that tho, he talked about it during a upf with flight sims YEARS AGO

I don't know what the fuck a resetera is but there's nothing new about the audience for the site, that sub stuff has been around forever and it's probably been the same 20 people for years

>bens face when he called him out for forcing samsho
worth a million dollars

The new Bombcast pissed me off. I gave it another shot since Drew was in town, and he was great. But these dipshits started talking about movies and how dated some of the humor feels in movies like "The Hangover". Jan got butthurt that Bradly Cooper says "fag" in the first few minutes and they all share their disgust.

Fuck off with this shit.

I am shocked this hasn't happened already. She'll just want some CBS money since her "comedy career" is a fat zero and claim Dan asked her something about a pussy and that she's traumatized from it

I only wish they would watch old footage and see Ryan say faggot.

get fucked

The Hangover is pretty fucking dated though. Zach is just an annoying twat and so is Ken Jeoung. Fuck that movie.

you mean the one time he did and apologized immediately afterward?

didn't he make a video right after saying sorry?

LOL all these "Ryan was the fuckin best, the site died with him" clowns forgetting about how Ryan called Brad a faggot during a live stream and then wrote this sappy apologetic novel about how it's the worst thing he's ever done after. He would be just as bad as anyone there if he were still alive.

I remember a year or so ago when the East podcast mentioned Money for Nothing and they got all so sensitive about the "faggot" word and tried to talk around it while condemning it. Meanwhile, Vinny believes all children should be subjected to watching public sex but words he himself used in the past are too much for even adults! These faggots have no sense of perspective. They are now just the old men yelling at clouds.

I'm sure the rest of them talked him into it because it made the site look bad, you know they ARE based in cali which is faggot central

It's dated because it was never good. But retroactively shitting on movies because you're now woke and Blumpf bad is garbage. Shitty, sleazeball characters like Cooper in that movie are gonna' say shit like that. Glad Tarantino still made good period appropriate jokes in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood even though he's a cuck.

what the hell are you talking about

lots of angry replies but you speak the truth user. else giant cum wouldn't be dying if they were any good.

Fat ass, cellulite, and deceptively meager tits on Kish.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-220427__01.jpg (428x934, 129K)

It's a song from the 80's by one of those bands Dan likes.

Why do we hate Brad?

kish more like fish

only fools hate brad

You're obviously right that he would have turned out just as bad as them but when they describe how he was sweating like crazy and freaking out, it's obvious he was afraid of getting in trouble, not that he actually believed he did something morally wrong. Either way, while it may have turned out that way anyway, the site took a MASSIVE decline after he died and went full trannies waving their dicks around on every livestream and the staff constantly shaming their audience for things they used to brag about doing themselves while bringing in a constant stream of diversity hires and guests.

boring fucker who sucks the fun out of anything

he such a psychotic liberal that he supported hillary clinton.

Brad hates us more than anyone hates him, I'm honestly shocked he hasn't shot up the place yet. That guy has serious mental problems.

>Pewds thread gets deleted
>this shit will go on till max reached
Why the double moral mods?

Attached: ourguys.jpg (3282x1598, 1.08M)

you just described literally everyone at GBW

That's all of em

Man with Jeff gone the bombcast is insufferable to listen to. It hasn't been great for a while, but at least it was Jeff was entertaining to listen to.

Ah, I see you misspelled Ben

>that one guest they had on last year's E3 who was a game developer but never fucking played Tetris before

RIP Danposters

What are you on about?

>Ryan good
>Everyone else bad

Attached: 1553526784592.png (485x443, 15K)

Doesn't know how to play videogames

way to ignore my post faggot wojak poster

wow that's crazy, a person who hasn't played a game

damn son

She is primarily an egirl more than a developer. Her game was a VN about fucking random dudes iirc.

More like this?

>he was sweating like crazy and freaking out

Probably because he was like 5'9 and 350 pounds.

I agree he was probably more freaked out about losing his job than he was about what he actually said at the time. Still think he would be just as insufferable as the rest of the crew by now if he were still alive though.

yeah but it's got foot fetish shit in it

Attached: 1562860054332.jpg (1920x1080, 539K)

Attached: 1562862281438.jpg (864x464, 237K)

You should have figured out by now that everyone in this thread is mentally ill and thinks they personally know internet people who play video games.

Which is why it's good that he died because it allowed him and the site to be put to rest before it had ruined itself.

Remember when Brad was a big South Park fan? What a hypocrite.

He's the worst of them by virtue of being the podcast host, it's his job to set the tone and the pace and his is slow and depressing

>ryan as host
>knows when everyone has said their piece even before they do
>moves on to the next topic as they're wrapping up to keep things moving

>brad as host
>waits for everyone to finish talking well after they've run out of things to say
>dead air while he waits for any last minute comments
>...
>...
>ok let's move on

Thoughts on Abby?

FUCK BLUMPFJG
>that charity stream where Alex openly and repeatedly endorsed a terrorist group before the "democratic" elections that weekend had even happened for him to get mad at

This about sums up why they're shit

Attached: w7485u5ber.jpg (1080x268, 105K)

You alright dude?

I think it's one specific guy who has some serious problems. (he will probably respond to this because he knows I mean him)

Sorry, I think I just realized I'm on the wrong site. I only stumbled on this thread by accident and didn't realize this was reddit.

>tfw you'll never eat shitty thanksgiving dinner and look at pictures of asses with Abby

Attached: CUyB98MUcAAIBFl.jpg large.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

I mean, I don't think anyone's dying to see those but it irks me when things don't work. I'll try something else.

Because seeing people put in front of the camera or microphone for hours a day, five days a week, for over 10 years means you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about them.

Most of the staff tweets frequently about stuff that has nothing to do with Giant Bomb. Jeff livestreams himself driving to work and home from work everyday. I think it's safe to assume at least a few things about these fucking people.

Who cares, she a qt

>ben an dan doing a series
why is ben in everything?

>it's good that he died
Nobody's impressed by your edginess, butterball.

what is it?

You might have a point, since I've only seen a few posts from you and can already tell you're batshit insane.

>underage cockrag calling him "pewds"
Get the fuck out of my board.

I meant for his legacy, obviously. I cried like a bitch at the time.

That fucking pic is like a collection of everything wrong with this shitpile of a board. You should unironically neck yourself.

Your obsession with that incompetent fat fuck is pretty faggy. The way you fucktards jump to his defense at the slightest mention of him is revolting.

because, get this one, they hired him as a """""personality"""""
he doesn't produce, he doesn't host, he doesn't write, he doesn't run the site, his only job is to be a useless extra body on everything they can fit him into

I just have fond memories of Ryan because I was like 16 when GiantBomb was founded and got really into their content. I acknowledge he'd be just as bad as the rest of them today, okay?

Eceleb board when?

Attached: 1550425289374.png (553x546, 16K)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He was hired as a video editor, that's what he does.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

I've been posting a few times on the thread, but I agree with this. It's gotten to the point where you just see random fatasses on the catalog and kids replying furiously as if they were famous or something. I also enjoy these GB threads but they should be removed.

You know, your heroes at Giantbomb would already disown you for coming here. I think you need to cool off on the idol worship.

>Ben
>video editor
um, no sweetie

I love Brad. Or more to the point, I love seeing him get BTFO in the GOTYs

Attached: 1564298856522.jpg (1700x965, 745K)

They're entertaining, you have some subservience issues in that noodle, my lad. Probably stemming from a lack of a father figure.

she's still a cute jew. annoying though

That's literally his position.

the one on the right is the real one user

>your expectation is a fucking cartoon
>wanting others to take your bullshit seriously
lol

Bombcast 2-28-2012 1:55:50

>2012
Are you stupid or just pretending to be? What does that have to do with anything? He's defending their 2019 versions who condemn themselves.

post pic. Im dying to see what this 45 year old fat slob landed. Shes must be 60 and this kid must be autistic.

It's "editor" in the journalistic sense. and "video" since he doesn't write.

99.9% of GBs stuff is unedited video. Any actual video editing is done by the production crew

Kid will definitely be autistic. Jeff is like 45

shes hideous

No one's defending anybody. Point is I proved your bullshit wrong.

I think everyone has a certain tolerance for getting cocks shoved down their throat by their entertainers and evidently yours is higher than mine. I have never claimed they can't be entertaining still; but they try to hide that as much as possible under stifling layers of moralfaggotry, activism, mental illness and hypocrisy. Literally every complaint people make is about how they constantly handicap themselves so that they are no longer entertaining except ironically for GOTY (because everyone knows they have potential to be).

Get a new hobby.

>that E3 were they showed the new South Park game with the super hero theme.
>Cartman dressed as Coon the Raccoon.
>Austin and Alex extremely butthurt about it, everybody need to hold laughter at the jokes in the video.
>Alex even say to Austin that's Cartman hero name
>"Yeah i know!" shouts Austin.
>PC Principal shows up
>Dans laugh
>the rest are all have serious faces.
>All this time Brad with hand on mouth, when he isn't he's waiting Jeff reaction to change to an appropriate expression.
It was fucking magical.

Attached: file.png (1628x910, 745K)

I believe he off'ed himself after she left gamepsot

You've proved nothing wrong, we were having a conversation about people that exist today and you pulled up some archaeological artifact about long dead characters. Do you just not understand how real people work or something?

Attached: COON.png (230x280, 82K)

The comfort you crave can be found on their forums where every dissenting opinion is banned, why don't you go back there?

Ya, GG really fucked them up. They were forced to stick up for zoe cause she gives great head. They ain't getting rid of that head knobber.

Vinny said that South Park was funny on that very stream after that incident.

The podcast went downhill incredibly fast when he took over as host, he's fucking terrible at it.

i want to puke. why did i ever think she was attractive.

drew is just drilling sub 18 year old ladybois
Honestly, I bet he has aids by now.

I don't know, man, that post sounds like you're having a breakdown. But it's true that most of their stuff is unedited, someone still has to add the logos and pre-recorded ads, I guess.

Attached: ohgod.jpg (785x628, 84K)

i live in jew central and the average jew looks better than her

It's "proven," you fucking mongs.

Yea Forums is no longer relevant to pop culture so I don't have recent clips of them discussing it.
HILARIOUS to post this after getting so butthurt about their unbearable "stifling activism."
You're just trying to use this thread as a safe space and getting pissy when everyone else isn't as fresh off the Reddit train.

Feel free to continue embarrassing yourself in this thread.
I wonder if you're the same user as pastafag and your insanity has just metastisized further.

Attached: 1514762622937.gif (250x250, 2.08M)

I don't think you get the joke. They specifically hate PC Principal because they are him. Alex has ranted about it before. They are textbook hypocrites, of course they like South Park, except when it jabs in their direction.

i still listen to the bombcast just to hear jeff rant about shit. it's the only content worth consuming from gb now.

>of course they like South Park, except when it jabs in their direction.
Sounds exactly like this board.

If you honestly don't get they condemn people like you all the time, you honestly are delusional. But yet, I see types like you all the time, saying everyone on Yea Forums is evil while posting here yourself. The fact that you think posting stuff from the era of GB I liked at the time is making a point about the current era is just retarded. Why are you so defensive about some guys who don't like you? I don't have a problem with you opposing my viewpoint, it's just the way you are doing it is obviously suited to a site where your username is attached and you can get in their good graces.

he's brown AND asian, they got double points for his hire

Not him and I'm sure that basically all members of GB would be furious at me if they've seen a random post I made on this website, but that doesn't mean being a faGGot ceases being the most cringe-worthy shit in existence. They may be overly liberal and full of nepotism but that doesn't mean they were minimally wrong about mocking the faGGotry and seeing it for the joke it was.

>It was Gamergate! It wasn't them defending that crazy nazi bitch from Arenanet
Go back with your cripple friends.

I wouldn't know, nor is that the topic.

go back to resetera you disgusting tankie tranny tool

Back when Jeff & Ryan used to do C-tier "rap" that talks about forcibly fucking them hoez in the 7-11 bathroom. This is the kind of shit that I'm shocked Jeff hasn't made a huge apology for yet, although maybe he's more worried that it will just draw attention to it if he does.

youtu.be/7aGU5Tu3gII

oh look a troon venturing outside of their hugbox

And he still had to apologize for his tweets as his first duty. I just can't understand how they don't realize this ideology they've adopted will always come for them in the end.

He's a trust fund you massive fag.
All those games "journalists" are. They come from coddled upper middle class homes where mommy and daddy paid for their college at some expensive uni and then paid the mortgage.

I think there's a huge difference between mocking that movement and going as far as possible in the other direction. They didn't have to jump into the fray and pick a side, they chose to. They literally ran into the arms of the people who had been complaining about them for their lack of diversity and all that other dumb shit.

streamable.com/64kso
>seriously we're going to get sued by some mid-western liberal arts college

ahh Sessler. Such a creepy hypocrite. I guess he was only in his mid 30s here so it's acceptable.

Attached: 1411168174004.jpg (662x559, 85K)

Now you're just swinging at phantoms.
I never said "everyone on Yea Forums is evil," but it's extremely telling that you bring that up like it's relevant.
You have to cling onto this retarded Persecution complex till the day you die, huh? Does it really make you feel special or validated to believe random strangers are plotting your demise?
And all this over what? The horrific presence of "activism" in video game journalism? What a fucking tragedy.

>Ryan died a decade ago
Damn

He's probably still overweight.

Most of GB never went to school, they are more like boomers, they just lucked into high-paying jobs at the right time and now get to keep those jobs while the market continues to lay off everyone else and they maintain their place by only hiring friends rather than qualified individuals.

6 years is not a decade

They were friends to Zoe Quinn and feminists before the faGGotry, though

>Klepek is actually a journalist, though
I haven't heard jack shit from him after he made that huge stink over Allison Rapp and published shit without waiting for Nintendo to get back to him.

What are you going on about, why do you think I care at all about journalism of any kind. GiantBomb aren't even journalists and never have been. I just like real people and this site used to have more of them and so did Giantbomb but now it's just a bunch of fake fucks with nothing of value to say.

The butthurt from Austin was fucking tangible. Dude was a fucking fun vacuum.

Have you seen the state of vice recently? I think they let literally anything that isn't right wing get published.

A lot of that is proximity, of course it seems like they were always doomed to be just like the rest of the industry but they actually didn't have to be. You can be friends with people and not spread their message for them every chance you get. Jeff's a pretty libertarian guy generally, had he kept the site more in line with that rather than letting his activist friends shape it, it could have been a lot more tolerable.

In fact people were mad at them for entirely sitting out the whole thing and never commenting on it, including Klepeck himself, who confirmed that Jeff told him to not post GG-related stories.
Apparently this "true fan" over here wasn't around for that moment in history, probably because he was a 12 year old redditor at the time.

I mean, you may just not pay attention to anything but they had big lay-offs and literally folded Austin's company back into Vice while laying off Abby's equivalent at that company. There's no way they would hire her.

The only reason he gets those stories is because of how incestuous "games journalism" and games publishers are. He gets credit for the joycon drift memo because someone at Nintendo gives it to him. Its not about journalism, it's networking.

That's what journalism is in every field.

I already mentioned it in the exact conversation you are replying to . Nice try though

I'm watching this now, the QTE part is astoundingly shitty from Vinny

That contradicts with reality you fucking illiterate numbskull.
Try again.

Huh? We say the same thing and yet only you are right?

>growing up watching jeff at gamespot
>moves onto GB and still watch
>able to learn more about his life and relate more and more to him and Ryan
>want to be a games journalist
>tfw thats impossible because thats only an option for people like Klepek

I wish journalism could at least be mildly respectable.

Dear Lord I am sorry for bullying your retarded children, but this is just too much.
Please, read these again and try one more time to respond in a way that makes any fucking sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2Gn6iCPvWc

I just don't get why you're upset, everyone here is saying the exact same thing but focusing on different parts of the story. One guy is talking about what they did before gg, one is talking about what they did during and one is talking about what they did after. Nobody is contradicting each other, all of it is true. They already had ties to the garbage people in the industry, but they actively chose to hide their true feelings and remain neutral through the hurricane, and then in the aftermath decided that was wrong and went full blast on begging for forgiveness and becoming another activist group and pandering to the exact industry who had been criticizing them for not picking a side.

does it matter

I thought Jeff's takedown of the faGGotry (which he was 100% correct on) was fairly soon after it started becoming big.

Yeah, they ignored it for the most part (and continue to do so) because it's not that fun to keep talking about it. Even now, they only ever talk of Trump in a "Fuck him" for a few seconds in a video context. They don't go on full takedowns of why Trump is evil or whatever.

If more trannies were like her I wouldn't mind them at all.

lmao

Ready for the sequel?
youtube.com/watch?v=-WapdH4lwPw

Point to them begging for forgiveness.
And again with the "activism," as if that fucking means anything, or is remotely relevant in the larger demise of the site as entertainment.
Nigger, people have opinions sometimes, and the Trump opinions are opinions just like Dan thinking Terminator 2 is the best Terminator movie.
The only difference is on your end. How the fuck can you not see that?

And that happened on an unarchived stream where he took random callers, to be fair. If it were up to him he never would have said a word about it to this day.

>And that happened on an unarchived stream where he took random callers
What? No, it was a written thing.

all these trump sucking snowflakes up in here. Triggered little white onions boys

wish she would sit on my face

Attached: 1559077707619.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

The obvious problem in these sorts of discussions is they are all individual personalities and act as such. So while you could always argue Jeff has for the most part had integrity, some of the staff were activists during the whole gg movement and a lot of them have remained or become major activists to this day. So while Jeff may not care about all of that, he's so libertarian he just lets his staff steer the ship into their crazy direction and doesn't call them out on it which is just as bad in the end. Most of them apart from Jeff and Dan are very political.

Oh right, forgot about that.
Then you probably hated when Yea Forums dogpiled on Zoe Quin in the first place, huh?

keep jerking yourself off to the latest mass shooting

I mean they were trying to expose corruption, no? I get what you're trying to do here but the you can't really reverse it like that. I do not condone all the actions but it at least makes logical sense.

The faGGotry's entire points are "Stop having opinions that are against mine", which is pathetic, and "Be completely neutral and objective in your video game criticism", which has never, is not and will never be how criticism of video games (or any other entertainment medium) works.

Depression Quest, the game that started the whole bullshit, was a free game on Steam that had maybe like 2k downloads. It was the biggest (smallest?) nothingburguer in the history of nothingburguers. None of the 5 Guys even bothered writing a full review for the game.

Yet, when you look at actual video game corruption, when Jeff was fired from Gamestop for not being kind enough on Kane & Lynch, there were way less people raising a ruckus about it.

How weird, video game corruption seems to be a mostly ok thing until the moment it has to do with "Muh Feminism" and "Muh PC Culture" and "Muh Liberals", at which point it's suddenly the biggest deal in the world.

And the best part is that faGGots are the ones accusing the others of forcing political agendas.

this

I think the part you have trouble grasping, because like them you live in a bubble, is that it's not about having opinions. It's about allowing yourself to hear other opinions or be neutral in certain settings where your audience just wants entertainment. They don't allow room for other opinions and can't keep their own uniform opinions to themselves.

>That is an unfair and irrelevant comparison
Elaborate.
>It was a different world when Jeff got fired compared to when Depression Quest came out
Yeah, in the first one, people were mostly reasonable, if a little uncaring, and in the second world, you had a ton of 16 years old pathetic faggots wanting to do slacktivism rise ups against muh PC culture gone wrong with Facts and Logic™

>when jeff was fired
corporate greed
>depression quest
shitty nepotism

why can't I be against both again?

Activism isn't raping children, and even if it was, saying the phrase "Trump is bad" does not fucking qualify.

>It's about allowing yourself to hear other opinions
>They don't allow room for other opinions and can't keep their own uniform opinions to themselves.
This is a truly horrifying lack of self-awareness.

>literally from RetardERA
>are they back
No. Go there and talk about them.

>why can't I be against both again?
You can, but it is excessively telling that 90% of the people that weren't against the first were against the second. That alone is an excellent reason to not take the faGGotry serious. It's people trying to fight "culture wars" and using vidya as an excuse. It's obvious.

>Elaborate
On what?
>fuck teenagers
People just weren't as experienced back then. I don't really care what you want to say GG was made out of or what their methods were. I'm just trying to tell you that the point of GG in itself doesn't seem wrong to me and it's strange that everyone hates it. The GG hate on Yea Forums started from the fact it just dominated Yea Forums and made any actual video game discussion impossible but similar to the furry hate it has morphed into some kind of attack on the movement itself despite what the source of initial ire was.

The more I think about it the more it infuriates me that they've been doing this shit for decades but operate like they just started last week

>when Jeff was fired from Gamestop for not being kind enough on Kane & Lynch, there were way less people raising a ruckus about it.

Are you 12 years old? That shitstorm was everywhere when it happened. If anything, it would have been just as big or bigger then what happened later if Twitter and other social media had been more prominent at the time.

But considering you seem to think gamergate is a travesty, I don't expect you to have much worthwhile perspective on anything.

Taken at face value, I suppose you can say there were things that the faGGots claimed they were for that were good. Being explicit in your connections, for example, but a lot of it was a very obvious pretense for what they actually wanted (Which was to get rid of SJWs in the industry)

GG was a long windup followed by a huge vent. It is willful ignorance to just pretend everything that happened before that didn't explode merely provides evidence that GG was the evil womenhaters coming to burn vagina owners.

>That shitstorm was everywhere when it happened
It stopped being a talking point on Yea Forums within the month. Meanwhile the faGGotry would still be going on today if moot wasn't smart enough to kick the faGGots to cripple-chan where they belong.

I think there are two different things called gg, one is a stupid reaction to an irrelevant event that was always stupid and disingenuous and one is a valid point that has nothing to do with games specifically and just coastal elitist shitholes in the US and their toxic culture. The latter point is still relevant today, the former was never relevant. If you were still going to "journalists" for impartiality in 2013 or whenever the fuck it was, you were an idiot. What sort of retard spends money based on what elitists tell them?

People were against both, it just didn't completely explode.

>it just didn't completely explode
Yeah, that's my point. It's very telling that one exploded and the other didn't. Almost like there were obvious intentions behind the faGGotry that extended to far more than "Ethics in gaming journalism".

Things build before they explode.

Where is the lack of self-awareness, are you really not sure what words mean? Where am I unable to hear other opinions? I can't have a dialogue them because they don't allow me, not the other way around. And yet still I'm choosing to talk to someone like you with another opinion, aren't I? I'm even posting my opinions in a place where you have to choose to consume them rather than inserting them into stuff people are paying me for.

Even if you argue that Zoe Quinn was the milionth straw that broke the camel's back, that still either shows extreme dishonesty or lack of awareness from you, because faGGots concentrated a million times more on crying about liberal thoughts in journalism than they did about any corruption.

Just look at Mortal Kombat 11 for a recent example. The average idiot on Yea Forums was crying about "Muslim Kombat" and how they were appeasing to SJWs. Meanwhile, the actual horrendous shit they did, like micro-transactions, krypt bullshit, and objective downgrades to the previous game, were largely ignored.

How can you browse Yea Forums for more than a year and not see the blatant "Culture war" bullshit going on around constantly?

Does anyone remember when Etika died? On the bombcast Ben spoke about mental health, and how being a personality on the internet can be lonely and get difficult to live with. He started choking up and I had to tear my headphones out of my ears. it was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Ben is

>employed at one of the most circlejerky games media outlets where hordes of braindead fans will literally donate to the team for nothing
>has friends all around him he works with every single day
>is always giving the hot take on Twitter trying to be the funny man
>literally jumped down Jeff's throat 30 minutes prior because he didn't agree with the take

I watched the podcast timecode afterwards and you could literally see Jeff cringe.
What an absolute fucking mongoloid faggot Ben Pack is, and his fake woke bullshit.
Pretty much put me off the podcast after that, along with Jason's garbage takes ep after ep.

I dunno, dude, the guy is extremely obnoxious. I don't have a hard time believing that he isn't the most popular person around.

I saw both intensely.

He's dating someone without a gender. Why does him saying stuff like this surprise you?

Nathan Grayson still works for Kotaku and nobody gives a shit. The best things to come out of GG were the Law and Order episode and Moviebob getting fired from the Escapist for calling people subhumans.

You mean he's dating someone who insists they are without a gender.

I almost don't blame him for that. The guy is hideous, he's gotta get something somewhere.

I will attempt to answer this hilariously idiotic post unironically.
>Where am I unable to hear other opinions?
When you label opinions as "activism" and demand they be silenced.
>I can't have a dialogue them because they don't allow me
Nigger that's not how entertainment works. The TV talks, you don't talk back.
Last I checked GB isn't compulsory viewing, user, so you can still choose to consume it or not. If anything the paywall makes that even more clear.

Do you really not see that the culture war being perpetuated by the "journalists" is part of the corruption? They aren't putting those thoughts out in a sea of varied thoughts, they are enforcing that only those thoughts are put out and condemning others in the industry who don't fall in line thus making the entire industry just a political movement that benefits its members rather than something that benefits its customers.

Yeah the whole MK11 shit was legitimately pathetic. We're seeing that same sort of thing happen with Cyberpunk with the tranny shit but its to a lesser amount thus far.

Attached: 1560581995444.jpg (599x762, 60K)

>Us vs Them bullshit distracts from real issues
>that's just what They want you to think

Attached: E6E320E52F6B4400BF9997793BCA2775.jpg (537x608, 51K)

Imagine being a blind NPC like this cuck

Slow down there, buddy. You seem to just be stereotyping me as some person you have a problem with. If you're just going to attack someone who doesn't exist, there's nothing to say here. Are you going to seriously pretend that I'm the one calling for people to be silenced? I only got into this thread to see why anyone thought they were back, obviously I already dropped them after enduring their downward spiral long enough.

yeah, fucking sheeple, gamers rise up

His twitter was 100% Trump Derangement Syndrome

What are you talking about? A call for people to return to neutrality is not "us vs. them", it's "why is nobody sticking with me in sane territory?" A reactionary movement had to be reacting to something. The industry had already left the realm of neutrality and the "rising up" was a backlash. Neither group has any good people in it because they both define themselves by the other's existence.

no lol

So was his hosting on the podcast, Jesus Christ, him going on about how we're living in the end times just got exhausting after a while.

>this entire thread still being perpetuated by a single retard using what he thinks is a clever name for a controversy nobody gives a shit about anymore
are we that easily played, Yea Forums

Fucking Brad Shoemaker isn't here ITT telling you to shut the fuck up, but your posts contain a whole lot of complaining about "activism" that doesn't affect you even if you were still consuming their content.
Yet they're the ones retreating behind a "bubble" by not "just being neutral."
Demanding people "remain neutral" is activism, and it is silencing people for disagreeing with you.
And not even over something relevant like "I wish Jeff would stop shitting on Shenmue." Instead it's about fucking American politics, as if anyone with a brain gives a shit if someone dares to have an opinion on that subject.
The hypocrisy you faggots emanate is disgusting to me.

>writes well informed post, clearly can think for himself and form his own opinions
>"lol what a cuck NPC"
starting to think you retards have no idea what that insult is supposed to mean.

>saying that people who should be reporting the news objectively should report it objectively is somehow activism

Attached: 33434353.jpg (599x603, 41K)

>faGGotry would still be going on today
that shit would have died if the threads weren't being deleted and it got streisand'd. people were literally just laughing about it at first, then it was forced to /pol/ and turned into absolute autism.

Why does my voicing dissent upset you so much? I'm not demanding anyone do anything and you just keep freaking out. What is your issue exactly? If my dissent against a site isn't even allowed here, a place they condemn, then how can you pretend they are the victims?

>crying like a bitch anytime someone mentions Trump is saying that people should be reporting the news objectively
What the fuck are you talking about? You don't want them shitting on EA any chance they get? You'd rather Brad read the news like he's Walter Cronkite?
Oh, wait. Things are only "objective" when they don't offend you, I forgot.
Back on the persecution complex, really?
Sack the fuck up and quit begging to be treated with kid gloves.

>nothing changed after that
It fired off the whole "gamers are bigots / entitled / dead" mantra that's still echoing throughout the lock-step press today.
That's kind of a big change I wish never happened.

The thing is, I can't hate the gators since all they did was bring out the monster in hiding.
It was always there, I just didn't realize it until then. Fuck game "journalists".

You keep going on and on about me like I'm some important person and I don't know why. You clearly have massive delusions about some enemy you are fighting that you must go defend your masters in a thread about them on 4channel of all places.

Now if only you could keep this level of neutrality in your general posting habits.

You constantly getting mad at posts for things they don't say is your problem, no one else's.

We've boiled it down to u mad, so I guess you're done?
Maybe remember how this went before next time.

>thinking they'd shit on EA when they were the same people that immediately went to bat for them after ME3

Attached: 55457432.jpg (960x882, 59K)

They do though. Jeff went off on their justification for loot boxes.

You're a riot, femanon.
Treat yourself and shlick to your well-earned victory here, you deserve it!

They tore into Mass Effect 3 pretty heavily, though Brad dragged his feet on it for months. Jeff thought the ending drama was retarded because the whole game was flatly disappointing from the beginning.
Here's them shitting on it for an hour (except Brad is trying to claim the DLC is good, i.e. EA fucked them by removing it in the first place).
youtu.be/c_ElU54dMcs

>journo talked about something and shared his thoughts!
Great. You can do that yourself, you know.
It's not like you need fucking Jeff to inform your opinions about obviously crooked practices like online gambling or loot boxes.

Well, that's one way to respond to a correction I guess.

delusional

>a correction
user, there's a difference between a correction and a defense.
A correction is done when your investment is in setting the record straight for posterity.
A defense occurs when you hold value in the party's opinion.

Jeff is not on trial, nothing will happen if user spreads this misinformation on Yea Forums. Your life is also not liked to his in any way.
But you made that "correction" because you were invested in what Jeff said, which means you meant to defend him - a journalist, the lowest of scum that cares not for you or anyone or anything present or mentioned in this thread.

Are you capable of not caring about Jeff's well-being enough to move on without replying?

do you always do this?

Only on Caturdays.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Well, that's one way to respond to an observation I guess.
I wasn't the one who corrected you in the first place.

>saying everyone on Yea Forums is evil while posting here yourself
Everyone here is reprehensible, including myself. No amount of crying and acting like a victim is going to change that.

>Jeff thought the ending drama was retarded because the whole game was flatly disappointing from the beginning
holy fucking based

>tfw haven't watched or listened to any GB "content" in 4 months because I've been busy actually living life
Feels good, I've finally let go and found peace with this sinking ship.

Attached: damn.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Then I made a correction to your observation, and now you've made a correction to my correction that wouldn't invalidate its point assuming you wanted to maintain anonymity.

Pro tip: your reddit is showing.

>December Approaches
4 months until Brad gets his revenge on Dan. It's not gonna be pretty. He will reclaim his spot as the leader of the GOTY deliberations.

Attached: 1512782612867.png (500x281, 200K)

Oh look, a lost 8gagger crying about literally nothing again.

I've seen them reporting on this criminal administration over its course, it's hilarious to me that you think it has anything remotely conservative about it, or that you think reporting this carnival of shitclowns turning america into the world's laughingstock is worth defending.

There aren't any games to fight over. It'll be 2014 all over again.
For them anyway. I personally liked Sekiro, DMC, etc.
Speaking of which, I bet Jeff shits on Resident Evil 2, and they argue over whether a 4 hour remake can be GotY.

>and becoming another activist group
How do you manage to tie your own shoelaces?

did Ryan come back from the dead?

Yeah considering blowy Zoe looks like this now I'd wanna hang out around her too tbn

Attached: c671ef3de534d049b918216759e9cf40804639a1aab5d23289621406fe14d218.jpg (1536x2048, 390K)

I guess you might as well off yourself if it's that bad.

did this dumb bitch take a picture in a snowstorm

you need to go back where you came from

Thanks user, I hand't heard anything about it. I'm not so sure about the music but here's hoping it turns out good and they fix the framerate issues of the previous game. And that they add even more ships and bits.

>Abby and Ben still there
>forums are still resetera
>Ryan is still dead
>Jeff is still dead inside and can't express himself like before
No, Giant Bomb is not back.

>I mean they were trying to expose corruption, no?
Only at the very start, stormfront took over that shit so fast it's not even worth mentioning.

still no job 4 zoe
tho she gives zoe job

The only people even mentioning resetera, ever, are lost 8gaggers who are so infatuated with intersitial drama and identity politics they cannot function to any normal capacity.

I think it's just a dirty as fuck mirror
dirty with cum stains obviously

How sad is it that I actually googled this?

Attached: 2665537-jeff+laughed.gif (374x354, 1.94M)

Did they resurrect Ryan from the dead?

There's trump derangement syndrome, and it happens to all the morons who still support him after this carnival of lulz of a presidency. You really need to be sheltered furiously in a bubble to remain on that side of things, or get all your information on the outside world from russian outlets.

can we get Dan to play CBT land?

>It fired off the whole "gamers are bigots / entitled / dead" mantra that's still echoing throughout the lock-step press today.
You mean feminist blogs that you obsessively monitor due to some pathological need for outrage? That's not the mainstream media, and you're actively looking for silly headlines to get riled up about. You're addicted to that shit, and the sooner you see it, the sooner you're sorting yourself out.

Why are resetera trannies shilling on Yea Forums wherever they can?

The feet ones are actually pretty good desu

I stopped watching after their 2017 GOTY videos. Holy fucking shit was that a trainwreck.

this is true

Kotaku and Polygon weren't that bad at one point.

Attached: GADArticles.jpg (2160x2250, 619K)

Why are you obsessed with trannies? Odds are you're never going to run into one. Maybe that's what has you so upset.

Yeah they were. You must be too new to remember when Kotaku was literally blacklisted on Yea Forums and unable to be linked directly.

Nope youtube.com/watch?v=r7dadPWRomk

I remember slowtaku, but I don't remember the link filter.
Were you as proud of your shitposting back then as you are now?

Pat is so fucking ugly, jesus christ. I always thought Matt would be the most annoying one but now nobody is around to call this fat orange retard out when he starts being stupid.

The only reason why they turned into nothing but that shit is because you tards kept feeding them with site views, desperately looking for rage fuel. they have to cater to their audience, after all, and hilariously silly super-liberal headlines is what got them those clicks.

Not the user you are even talking to, newfag, I just needed to step in to correct your retardation. Kotaku was never good and Polygon was trashy shit for years before GG.

The big issue was that they all said the same thing on the same day.
Why even have different outlets at that point?

Jesus Christ the reeeetards are out in force, and not even trying to be discrete, it's fucking sad they didn't kill themselves when they had the urge, maybe consider it next time.

Gamergate was right

2018 GOTY was kino, tho

You seem rather passionate.

To bring this back to Giant Bomb, even they were shitting on Polygon fucking Day 1 of the site's existence.

youtu.be/nux71cv-mTA
Watch the original video if you don't get the joke.

I really fucking doubt that.

seething

He's so fucked he gets shakes withdrawal from shotgunning red bulls all day every day. When ya think about it he's really not one to make a Ryan comment when they're both probably the same weight when Ryan died.

Attached: 1557420393396.gif (320x180, 1.52M)

Mainly because some dipshit retard is trying to educate people on "um kotaku used to be good guys" like a fucking retard. Maybe you should lurk moar.

Kotaku never advocated for the shit it currently gets shit on now back in 2009, it was largely hated because they posted content weeks after relevancy and despite that wqs the site that most uninformed people used.

Obligatory

Attached: 1564851001532.png (1853x160, 55K)

Jesus Christ fuck off back to your fatass circlejerk website, it's not my fault there's only 15 people posting there. They'd probably shun you if they knew you were still on cuckchan.

Also obligatory.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 1.51.20 AM.png (1218x501, 363K)

Where did anyone call it good? You shouldn't be calling anyone retarded if you can't even read yourself.

It ended up being about nothing, just another outlet for stormlard brain damage. So no, pretending to do one thing just so you can do another was never right.

>not that bad
>good
These are very different things.

5/10 is the low end of mediocre, not complete trash.

Thanks for sharing.

What about the hidden list of journalists that was revealed where they were confirming talking points, like the gamers are dead shit?

>472838191
>472838347
Kek, trying so hard it's even funny

GameJournoPros? Nothing happened with it because you retards didnt DO anything with it, you kept shitposting on twitter and jacking off during Jim's drunk streams. Its one of the reasons I bailed on GG so quickly, you faggots were lazy as shit and just wanted to post threads about Brianna Wu.

>Flip your shit at some random nigger
>Because you're illiterate it ends up being over something that never happened

u mad

That's cool, thanks for sharing.

I'd say the list being purged numerous times and ultimately disappearring because the narcs couldn't be outed as more than "nothing", but I'll let you flail in rage by yourself.

Yeah like I said, nothing happened. Fucking Nathan Grayson is still a journalist for Kotaku you impotent retard.

Attached: image.jpg (726x403, 103K)

Whole lot of dullards ITT with nothing better to do than debate the merits and efficacy of a 2014 twitter hashtag.

hes right you fucking nigger

I like how Giant Bomb threads always attracts the one liberal autist.

>the one
There are 2. I saw them both shitposting at the same time in a thread once.
it might also have been a spider using 2 computers

Giantbomb threads always have the most obvious shills of any thread on Yea Forums. It's always the same shit over and over again:
-The OP pretends things are changing or something significant has happened
-The Kish and Abby poster who tries to keep the thread alive with pics
-The RetardEra anons who are still SEETHING about gamergate and try to bait (you)'s
-Normal anons who pointlessly debate exactly which decade it was GB went to shit
-That one sycophant user who can't let go and defends GB staff no matter how retarded they're acting

No one even talks about their content most threads because they typically have none. They've been pointless e-celeb shit for literally years now. This thread has the most unique posters I've seen in a GB thread in ages and it's still only 124

when did jeff become such a fuck boy

Your copypasta would be easier to read if your list used meme arrows instead.

In what way are they "stifled by activism," and in what way is it a reasonable thing for someone who writes them off for no reason other than political bullshit to even care about in the first place?
>I know what'll un-stifle them: enforcing neutrality and objectivity on political matters with my limp dick
Such great ideas.

wow, swimsuit Abby is cute af

what the fuck happened?

the website fucking sucks ass now regardless, the content isn't even worth stealing

The RE4 playdates have been great, every episode you get a great look at how fucking ignorant Abby is and how ridiculously stupid Dan is, even more than usual.

>Abby: What is Final Fight? Who is Dr. Light? The only good Star Wars movies are the new ones.
>Dan: Did you guys know the Lion King has messages about being a king and stuff? How can Vinny and Jeff both be dads who own homes but they have different interests?

I can't wait until Abby fights the Regenerators, she's fucked.

But faggots projecting their personal obsessions onto the demise of the site makes no sense.
Especially when the actual cause (Ryan dying on his honeymoon and Vinny moving back east) is already well-understood.

>don't do reviews anymore
>can't even be assed to upload Quick Looks on the day games release anymore
>don't do articles anymore
>the new hires don't even know about video games

What exactly goes on over there on a day to day basis? How has CBS not stepped in?

Man, it was fucking fantastic to have Drew back for a podcast.

CBS is still getting paid their protection money I assume so why would they care

based mods giving Giant Bomb free advertising.

The fact she bought herself tits with her begging money will never not be funny.

If you need help pirating their content just ask, user.

the climate of games journalism sure isn't helping, they're afraid to do anything fun, dan despite being retarded almost saved the site with mario party party

I don't like Ben, and considering he's in like 90% of their content since he got hired, I don't keep up much with Giant Bomb these days.

Attached: jeffgetout.gif (500x275, 863K)

Seeing such a simple complaint brings back memories of the Patrick era, which people on Yea Forums hold up as the glory days.

Patrick was based.

I don't remember Patrick being in nearly as much of their stuff as Ben.

Patrick was a retard liberal that politicized things that didn't need to be politicized but at least he knew about video games and the industry history/developers/publishers

ben is a giant humanoid slug that sucks the fun and thought out of everything with his annoying ass nihilism

You can change out Patrick in that sentence for Austin and it works just as well

Dude he was in SO much more than Ben.
Literally 80% of the quick looks for an 18 month period.
He was so hated that someone made an extension that filtered all of his content on the website.

I was fine with Austin, because he would talk about mecha from time to time.

This.

No. What GOTY deliberations benefit from are a skilled devil's advocate, making people explain themselves more explicitly, encouraging them to put feelings into words. Abby is a retard.

Abby is based.

to the 5 remaining people that still watch giant bomb

why? I'm guessing it's because you're social justice warriors?

You're right.

Attached: 1384566630856.png (1752x954, 1.13M)

No, they don't. It's not like someone not knowing shit about physics but having memorized a (correct) formula, if you're espousing common opinions about someone without knowing shit, you're just an idiot.

I only go to their Youtube when a new game releases so I don't give their site clicks and instantly dislike if I hear Ben or Abby. I also like Demo Reel but the newer ones with Ben have been garbage anytime he's talking or on

Austin was obnoxious about politics and shit, but he at the very least generally kept it to his twitter most of the time and even when he brought it up in GB content he could articulate and defend his points beyond "IT'S CURRENT YEAR".
I disagree with Austin on tons of things, but he was the most willing person in GB cast history to try shit outside of his comfort zone and at least wasn't a braindead parrot.

I just watch Jeff Gerstmann Home Game, their late night E3 talks when they have good guests, and the occasional Vinny/Dan/Alex quick looks.

do you like it when they snicker at republicans getting beaten half to death by antifa?

>I love Patrick!
Love how everytime they release a new Quick Look with Ben there's a comment saying how unfunny he is that gets thumbs up only to be deleted hours later and replaced with 10 different generic "I love Ben" or "Ben's awesome!" comments

Giant Bomb sucks for the most part now, but if you can't enjoy the GOTY extravaganzas, you have no soul.
Brad getting BTFO as he ardently fought for RDR 2 was kino.

shh you don't have to false-flag, we all know.

Absolutely.

God I can't believe I'm saying this but compared to Ben or Abby, I'd gladly take Austin's brand of faggotry back. At least he could occasionally be funny or talk about mecha. Ben is a blackhole of charisma and Abby might not actually have a single cognizant thought in her head.

Jeff has said in the past that it's him liking comments from the site's account, so I assume it's him deleting things in that first wave.
Then Rorie goes in to clean up the bigger messes.

My point is that those people are inconveniencing Jeff and not reaching Ben at all.

Austin was based for the most part. It was only like 10% of the time he was in annoying SJW mode.

Patrick, on the other hand, was very obnoxious, sometimes even when he wasn't being an SJW.

Is there still a premium content secret club thing somewhere?

Jeff hates how everyone likes the Resident Evil series. He's so autistic when he doesn't get a game that everyone else likes. He legitimately thinks RE4 is a bad game.

You gotta hit up the dark web these days.
Don't click this link.
gamebombfak3pwnh.onion

who cares, ben sucks

Austin's brand of faggotry at least came with someone who liked video games and could think about/discuss them critically.

You are fucking joking me that they actually bothered to put any content on the deepweb somewhere. This is a ruse.

It's not by GB

All the other stuff got shut down, they don't even share links in that shitty discord anymore.