10 Simply ways Rockstar could make GTA VI the worst Rockstar game

Well, what are they Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03 10 Simple Ways Rockstar Could Ruin GTA 6.png (693x613, 561K)

Making it anything to do with Vice City would ruin it in my opinion. Stop rehashing. Make something new or fuck off. Also, no single player DLC? What a fucking joke that was.

If they hold back on making fun of every side of the political spectrum because it would hurt peoples feelings

Continuing on as they are, with macro transactions and power creep up the ass hole will ruin their game naturally.

Buy some more shark cards goy

Focusing more on multiplayer than singleplayer.

Female protag

Going against the grain here: I want GTA set in modern day. I don't want a game set in the 70s or 80s like everyone else seems to

kys faggot

A story written by Dan Houser

>sensitively
A female protagonist hasn't been announced yet, and they are already setting themselves up to hate anything Rockstar will provide.

Attached: 1516489566.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

A 80's GTA would look awesome with the new engine, fuck you

Shark Cards 2.0

No. This isn't an argument.
So would the 70s, the 60s, the 50s, the 40s, the 30s on and on. It would all look good. Just going back to well is all Rockstar ever does anymore and you might be okay with that, but I'd much rather they just develop a new setting or go to a different period than one they've already done twice.

1. make the missions even more scripted and less fun
2. make the map even bigger with even less things to do
3. further neuter the engine and physics making it less fun to fuck around
4. make the story not interesting and the characters unlikable (like Trevor)
5. neuter the humor as to not offend babies
6. make the online even grindier and more repetitive
7. make the online lobby system as horrible as it is in V

I could only get to 7, sorry

Same way they've ruined every other GTA game since VC
>shit driving controls
>boring fucking protagonist
>takes itself way too seriously
>shit soundtrack
>fuckhuge world full of fucking nothing instead of a small, cozy world

>this post
Glad I'm not a VCuck

Shove everything in a giant boring city again.

So you're proud that you're a fucking idiotic nugamer that cares more about fucking stupid shit than actual good gameplay?
I am genuinely offended by modern gaming and kids like you as someone who has grown up with gaming since its early days. You kids have fucking killed it. Fuck you.

>make the same tired open world game without no new innovations
That's it. That's the game they've been making for 20 years now.

Integrate online and the microtransaction horseshit into the singleplayer in any capacity.

rdr2 no fun allowed gameplay
multiple protags
female protag
liberty city
boring multiplayer
microtransactions
shitty missions
no expansion packs
no new cities
no trump parody

Another GTAV situation of the game's story really going nowhere for several hours at a time with character arcs that languished because of it.

Look good? Undoubtedly!
Have the same theme and feel in "its the current year" of retroactively pasting over negative elements of the past? Nah.

>shit driving controls
Any game before IV has almost unplayable controls
>boring fucking protagonist
Claude is a non character, and Tommy is just as boring as the rest
>takes itself way too seriously
Only applies to IV
>shit soundtrack
None of them are good
>fuckhuge world full of nothing instead of a small, cozy world
You mean a small world full of nothing?

>Make me drive for 10 minutes to get to the mission after picking it up
EVERY fucking mission, what the fuck.
>Make me choose just two guns to actually carry around, instead of the infinite pockets like 3 through 5
GTA is about mayhem, don't push even more realism bullshit.

Here’s the list from the article
> 10. Bringing back forced social sim bullshit
> 9. Prioritizing Realism bullshit at the expence of horrible gameplay like RDR2
> 8. Gratioutis torture segments again
> 7. Huge Empty map with no content like GTA V & RDR2 instead of a smaller tightly designed sandbox
> 6. Forced Mini-games in single player
> 5. NOT returning to the 1980s like Vice City
> 4. Adding even more protagonists than GTA V had
> 3. Excessively Blue-Balling the fanbase
> 2. Going overboard with circlejerking GTA online at the expense of single player
> 1. Allowing the female protagonist to be sexually attractive or “Overly sexualized” instead of strong women who needs no man
Not even fucking kidding

>Making it anything to do with Vice City would ruin it in my opinion. Stop rehashing. Make something new or fuck off.
Bro, just set it in 1992 Miami and have the game lambast the fuck out of the eighties.

I agree with everything on this list except for point 3. I know you want things to be more like GTA 4 but for me one of the most fun in the GTA series was when there was pretty much no physics at all like GTA SA or GTA Vice City. Those games in general were way more fast paced and that's what made them so enjoyable for me.

>Agreed
>Agreed
>Who cares
>Agreed
>Who cares
>Retarded
>Agreed
>What did they mean by this?
>Agreed
>Pants on head fucking retarded

Have you tried driving a regular car in V?

Its like ice skating on oil

I did. But I was not talking about GTA 5. GTA 5 was shit at that too. I just meant that I liked the more fast paced playstyle of SA and VC more.

no, that's what driving on the grass in IV feels like

Attached: drivee.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

By having shit music again like V.

at this point they've missed their chance to do a game set in the 70's or 80's, stranger things is out of the pop culture minds eye and people have moved on, so they won't be able to capitalized on that with the normies

What is this webm depicting?

Driving in GTA V

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 8_3_2019 2_12_24 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.48M)

Driving in GTAV by someone with cerebral palsy.

>playing GTA 5 at 4k
what are your specs and how much FPS do you get

30 with grass enabled

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_31_2019 12_35_50 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.92M)

It's just someone driving badly. It doesn't show anything wrong with the physics or handling. You drove too fast and you couldn't turn so you flew into a ravine. Good job, cocksmoker.

It shows 22 fps though. Why are you lying to me user...

Attached: 1564603407718.png (903x903, 775K)

>There will never be another GTA game set in a scifi dystopia with themed gangs that you have to gain loyalty with to work for.
At... at least we still have cyberpunk 2077, right guys?

Attached: gta2.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Catering to shitty singleplayer autists. The multiplayer is by far the best part of GTA V and it should've been how the game was from the start. Fuck all these poor virgins too scared to socially interact with others, if the campaign wasn't wasted it could've made for better online content. I'm glad they wisened up and made all post-story singleplayer content retrofitted into the multiplayer where it should've been to start with.

It dips when taking screenshots sometimes

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 8_3_2019 12_20_06 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 2.09M)

i got rtx 2080 and get 60fps in 4k ez

>meanwhile, on bizarro Yea Forums...

Attached: bizarro-world.jpg (490x358, 83K)

Do a backflip lmao

If they go the same route as RDR2 and GTA V and make the game even more hand holdy and scripted.

>2080
damn that's a little too much for me: I guess I wanted to upgrade my graphics card but I dont really want to spend more than 600$. I guess I'll go for the 2070 super and stay with 1440p

80s music sucks balls

You're able to get a stable 30 with a 2070S with grass on. If you turn that off and potentially a few other settings then you should be able to get 60ez

>setting it in modern times again
>FUCK DRUMPF
>lame soundtrack like gta v
>female protagonist (especially if its not multiple protags)
>doing 80s vice city AGAIN just to appeal to meme faggots
>gutting the singleplayer in favor of the online like gta v (though to be fair rdr2 wasnt like that)
any combination of this shit will make gta 6 suck

I wish they made single player dlc again but i know they never will

no planes like with 4 would suck