I miss PBG bros

I miss PBG bros...

Attached: IMG_20190803_125416.jpg (857x223, 151K)

This aint it chief

I miss that time he tried to justify Jared's cheating and shamed his wife for calling him out.

i tried watching his content long ago when he was associated with Jontron.
Man it was bad.

You can tell this guy watches way too much The Office with his "stare into the camera with a face that communicates I need to poop" shtick

He played up the retard persona too long, now he actually is one. I fucking miss Jared, he was the only professional member of NormalBoots, then his whore wife destroyed his legacy forever.

im not sure his white wife was responsible for Jared sending dick pics to children

Jared made mistakes, he was a retard for opening a nsfw tumblr account in the first place, but he isn't a pedo. Neither of the "victims" told Jared they were underage, so he had no reason to assume they weren't legal. And besides, they weren't children, they were horny teenagers that wanted to show off their body to someone efamous, you shouldn't be surprised that they exaggerate their stories once the guy gets publicly executed on twitter.

Scott the Woz fills the "old Jontron" shaped hole anyways, fuck PBG.

Get out of Yea Forums Jared

Scott the Woz is too weird to me, he feels like what a Youtube executive would imagine as the perfect game reviewer. Low production value, safe jokes, quirky "gamer" personality, even if that's what he's like in real life it feels too bizarre for me.

fuck you I'm right

Scott is Reddit tier
>HAHA NICE OF YOU TO SHOW UP! I WAS JUST COLLECTING TOENAILS *stares into camera with crazed smile XD*

Yikes! Good thing I never clicked on his shit

>eceleb youtube shit

we need an eceleb board

If you like PBG you are probably unironically retarded.

Attached: bi3dabvbkft11.jpg (448x448, 24K)

You know he apologized for thst and that he and Heidi are cool now, right?

Nobody gives a fuck about the apology. The fact that someone he knew was suffering from Jared's dick pics being sent out to underage fans should have set the alarm off in PBG's head to not say anything. But funnily enough he defended Jared all the way until NormalBoots said something. Talk about a pretentious asshole.

>"HEY ALL SCOTT HERE the day is bad but not as bad as my life" *retarded smile at the camera*

Why do people like this shit?

Heidi was a manipulative cunt, PBG was correct in his initial assessment of the situation

>I just found out my husband has been cheating on me for years with a good friend of mine, I'm in a pretty rough spot right now...
>THIS AINT IT CHIEF LOL GEDDIT, ITS LIKE THE MEME? YOU KNOW THAT MEME THE ONE THATS LIKE WHEN A PERSON DOES SOMETHING REALLY STUPID AND THE OTHER PERSON SAYS THIS AINT IT CHIEF LOL!
PBG is a faggot

>Hace 18 minutos

Not surprised on the shit taste,LAfags are retarded idiots who unIronically found SDLG memes funny

Attached: gat.jpg (1080x920, 116K)

>>I just found out my husband has been cheating on me for years with a good friend of mine, I'm in a pretty rough spot right now...
Imagine believing Heidi's lies

>haha we won JaredBros, jared's wife absolutely lied, jared absolutely was never btfo right after and official statements from people confirming the truth.

Attached: mxFmQBC.jpg (1242x1871, 905K)

They're probably disgusting pieces of shit who sympathize with him because he's an ugly cunt too.

Imagine defending a literal pedophile
>Uhm actually its ephebophile, were pedophiles with standards!

>scott the woz
never
fuck this fag

>BASED!!!

Tell me how much you actually know about the Jared scandal. You dont know shit

>make a nsfw account for fans
>added 18+ tag, but people can lie about their age.
>one of the “victims” even says “I told him I was 19 because I didn’t want him to block me”
This could have easily been prevented

I agree that Jared was a horny retard, but saying he's a pedophile implies that he was actively on the prowl for underaged individuals. If he had any foresight, he should've realized that people would lie about their age, but he still wasn't a pedo.