Second game in the series is the best one

>Second game in the series is the best one
What are some other examples?

Attached: mass-effect-2-header.jpg (1066x441, 218K)

Kotor 2.

Kingdom Hearts 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
Star Craft 2

Uncharted 2

Fallout
Thief
Gothic
Donkey Kong Country
Suikoden
Metal Gear Solid
Silent Hill

Pic unrelated

Not Mass Effect 2. That's for certain.

Attached: 1564110444888.jpg (724x746, 87K)

not that one

>Metal Gear Solid
Really? I thought Big Shell was a very boring location. MGS1 had more diverse areas.

>has to repost his contrarian ''opinion'' 3 times
fuck off samefag

Halo

Legend of Zelda and Castlevania.

Cope.

Attached: Mass Effect Comparison.png (1550x650, 696K)

This pistol doesn't have a thermal clip.

Crash Bandicoot
Spyro The Dragon
Doom
Resident Evil
Splatoon
Super Mario World
Deus Ex

More options doesnt automatically mean better.

Mass Effect 2 was dogshit in every other aspect that the fps gameplay.

Did you post the wrong image OP?

>Age of Empires 2
>Diablo 2
>Dungeon Siege 2
>Dark Souls 2

>but it has less bars to fill!
Right actually is full of shit you want to level up, meanwhile left is "pick the four bars that are actually relevant to your playstyle, everything else is a dump stat"

Less, streamlined options is objectively worse.

Attached: ME1 is shit and RPGs are a meme.png (1550x726, 701K)

The shooting was just as boring as the original except all the rpg elements that took up head space are gone, allowing you to really immerse yourself in the shit. ME3 was the only one with good combat

Attached: cxzc.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

>ME3 had good combat
really sick of this meme. level design, enemy design, all of it sucked balls. even the basic mechanics felt loose and floaty as shit. the one-button-does-everything problem that plagued ME2 became even worse in ME3.

I think you meant first game, mate.

Wrong. See

Uncharted

I played through ME3 without firing more than a handful of bullets by using concussive shots charged with ammo powers on a massive cooldown so that I could fire one roughly every second and chaining tech explosions off of each other. It was fun as hell.

Kotor 2 set up so many elements that of 3 that made the final game in the series so bad.

People Blame 3 for the downfall of the series however anyone with half a brain would have told you 2 was the beginning of the end.

Attached: 220px-Half-Life_2_cover.jpg (220x313, 23K)

>the "best"
>of a fucking storygame series of shit with bad gameplay

This

There another game that plays like ME3 multiplayer? Manguarding through horde mode was fun stuff

think about what you said, really think and then slap yourself for being so retarded

Super C
megaman
Dark Souls (if you count it as a sequel to Demon's)
Kirby's Adventure
Ms. Pac Man
Speedball II
tmnt 2 the arcade game
James Pond Robocod
Street Fighter II

Assassin's Creed
Dishonored
Gothic

Attached: 1564010617441.png (370x320, 28K)

Witcher

I miss Visceral.
They didn't deserve EA's axe.

Dead Space didn't deserve such a terrible conclusion.

Attached: deadspace2.jpg (616x353, 85K)

>kotor 3
whut

You have shit taste in games, zoomzoom. Enjoy your linear corridor shooter.

Attached: D25CEFAD-1126-4013-BD7D-7E2240875E83.jpg (1125x541, 112K)

Fallout 2 is nowhere near the best lmao

I mean you are right but at the same time you are wrong.

Elaborate?

2 was shit, it had more characters than 1 and that's it. Gameplay was derivative covershooting and the entire plot of the franchise fucking fell apart in that game.

Gameplay did improve overall but the terror part of the game just got worse
it is important because DS is a horror game.

Not only is it the best, it’s the best RPG ever made.

I think you mean mass effect 2, and yes I agree. It suprises me the disconnect people have that liked 2 and hated 3. They gave you more of what 2 was with 3, less options and less thinking.

I honestly felt like Dead Space 2 did horror a bit better. I was more scared by the section of returning to the Ishimura than I was throughout a lot of the first game.
That, and the first time you meet the Stalkers. I do agree with you that it took a turn more towards the action, although there isn't much difference honestly. Dead Space was always too reliant on jumpscares, and I found it annoying in both games how every time you face an enemy it just blares the orchestra in full volume.

It also helps that 2 wasn't as repetitive and didn't have so much backtracking.

>Enjoy your linear corridor shooter
That's literally what ME1 was though? Have ME1fags even played their stupid game?

>I was more scared by the section of returning to the Ishimura than I was throughout a lot of the first game.
that's true, but to be fair they just reused the greatest part of the first one, the Ishimura.
>and the first time you meet the Stalkers
I would give this to DS2 those enemies were really scarry
>Dead Space was always too reliant on jumpscares
sadly this is true too but I think that dead space did the jumpscare like it should be, always keeping you on your toes.
We can all agree in one thing tho, dead space 3 doesnt exist

That's why I enjoyed 2 much more than the first one. Seeing humanity in full-panic mode was entertaining. Also, that daycare part was the scariest part of the game, if we don't count the ubermorph encounter near the end.

>We can all agree in one thing tho, dead space 3 doesnt exist
I want to feel that way, but I can't. It's the reason the franchise and the studio died.

>dude we want a franchise that made its popularity on its unique world, setting and presentation to be more like every other fucking third person shooter
I have a feeling that they made the cover shooting elements and crafting as haphazardly as possible because Visceral could see what was still on the road if EA decided to keep milking them, like Bioware and the Star Wars franchise are being done now, and just decided to go out earlier.
I just wish they instead had gotten acquired by a better publisher, but then again, we live in a world where id Software and Arkane are kept under Bethesda and Zenimax's grasp, so we can't fucking win.

Attached: 1557853019674.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

>2nd ME Game is the best
>Actually pick it up
>Combat feels awful
>First game build is totally pointless
>Leveling up is gutted
Man fuck all of you

Attached: 1559221917814.png (816x990, 1.31M)

Darksouls

You are a delusional cocksucker
Fallout 1 is infinitely better than 2

No it’s not lmfaoooo

>game
>Mass Effect 2
?

asscreed

Attached: ass.jpg (970x545, 144K)

>fitness
>worthless
t. never played on Insanity. Immunity tanking is god-tier

Attached: 1549260320424.gif (1035x777, 408K)

Brotherhood was better than 2

Everytime I see someone bitch about Mass Effect 3’s endings, I know that they never beat Deus Ex or Invisible War

Brotherhood was an expansion pack to 2
It was better though.

Deus Ex wasn’t marketed by its director as a game where your all your choices matter in an rpg where choice and consequence are bedrock features. What a braindead comparison

And?

>Fallout 1 is better than 2
Nope. It's more fleshed out, more stuff to do, isn't as linear and the atmosphere is done just as well. It does everything 1 does but better. Only exception is The Master is a better boss than Horrigan atmosphere wise

Not even close

That's exactly what it was you stupid faggot
>b-buh muh planetary exploration
Oh right the "exploration" element where you'd drop to the copy-pasted fire/ice/poo planets to put around in a buggy with ass controls to fight the same copy-pasted mooks in the same copy-pasted bunkers
What shits me is that any user can just plug let's play me1 into youtube to see how full of it you people are, but you still persist because... honestly I have no clue

Noveria, Feros, Virmire and Ilos are all open hubs with branching paths. You have not played ME1

>Everytime I see someone bitch about Mass Effect 3’s endings, I know that they never beat Deus Ex or Invisible War

Deus Ex wasn't marketed over the course of HALF A DECADE as a series where your choices matter.

The endings in Deus Ex are chosen by actually playing the game and achieving different objectives ine th final level, not by pressing a button.

Dumb bitch.

Attached: 1555183439631.png (431x428, 22K)