A reminder that Fire Emblem will never have GBA levels of crit animations ever again

A reminder that Fire Emblem will never have GBA levels of crit animations ever again

Attached: 1558056237083.gif (480x320, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/2lsh5x
youtube.com/watch?v=AUhpZqwE33Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rV2VxDnQoZs
youtu.be/E4r5fzn32hg?t=134
twitter.com/ADrakeWasHere/status/1157420748308303872?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FE was always and still is a garbage series for brainlets who can't into RTS games.

FPBP, weeb waifu fags will debate this but will only out themselves

>muh grafix
i thought gbababs pretended to like the rout based gameplay instead

God I hate that they switched to 3DCG
It is unironically soulless. The sprites in the GB versions were one of the best parts of the game.

This but unironically.

Three houses legitimately has some nice animations.
We're just never going to get gba like animations again because it only works for the pixel style.
Though I'm pretty sure every FE fan would be completely ok going back to pixel over 3D.

Dilate

High quality pixel graphics in a new fe would be awesome

The animations in 3H are still pretty nice

Attached: 2019080119160001-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

It's easier and cheaper to do.

Attached: ex2lb2.gif (320x180, 3.97M)

>does 300 spins in the air
thats fucking retarded

M8... If you're coming into a thread comparing the sprite crit animations from early FE to the 3d animations and saying that shit...

Attached: 18-swordmaster.gif (480x320, 368K)

Just wait till you see Sacred Stones

echoes had the best animations of any FE game, and it was 3d. the problem is that 3H is soulless, just look at

Get mad.

God Jap shit is fucking retarded
How can you people play this shit?

Post face, faggot.

Im planning to get into this series soon.

Im starting with Awakening on the 3ds, im mostly in it for the romance and this baby system haha

Ah those were the days, someone post the assasin crit

Dimitri is channeling his inner spinzaku.

Fire Emblem will never have GBA level gameplay again

They hated him, because he told them the truth

Did you deliberately walk into a thread full of things you don't like again?

Why not both?

fpbp

God the gba FE animations are pure kino. The new crits look retarded with this big splash on the screen with an angry portrait, then just a regular attack.

>Imaging thinking spinning isn't a good trick

>a gun

Attached: 0ee.gif (720x480, 399K)

SRPG games are still being made, no one plays RTS anymore , if RTS were any good devs would still be making them

This.

Unironically play XCOM/X-COM instead

XCom are not RTS

Take my energy!

Attached: 1537997373661.gif (480x320, 476K)

Wait, is that a crit heal or just a regular healing animation?

Attached: 1555712948904.gif (480x320, 408K)

Someone post the SoV webm i don't have it

Attached: 1540472462884.gif (512x448, 1.69M)

I play FE games with map animations. I'd turn them off if I could.

Anyone have the one with, I want to say Hector, throwing his axe down and stomping over and just decking the guy?

Attached: 1540405879138.gif (480x320, 710K)

No I'll ironically play XCOM

But they're not even really similar genres, faggot. This is terrible bait.

Thank you! I fucking love that one.

Attached: zdsU7xU.png (388x223, 66K)

It's fanmade I think

wait when does this happen

Attached: 1445869464544.gif (298x214, 938K)

Attached: 1529530527710.gif (256x240, 748K)

GBA animations were shit compared to what was on SNES, zoomer.
Yeah and so is FF tactics, Tactics Ogre, Vandal Hearts, and so on. Aside from something like Shining Force, none of these SRPGs are “hard”.

Anyway anyone with half a brain cell turns off these animations after seeing them after 30 minutes.

Attached: AW-RSTN87.gif (480x331, 725K)

You have to beat the game a certain amount of times, and it shows up on the title screen after waiting a bit. Not sure how many there are, but some share additional story details.

Alm is a g, SoV did that justice

Slow as molasses. Astra is the only thing worthwhile.

don't be a jerk. our based canadian will never comeback with shiggy adventures v2

is that a trigun reference?

God you sound like a fat loser. Post your weight and workout schedule.

reread it now and you will know also "you" for you for still remindering it

What's the point of the spear twirling when he just pulls a gun out at the end? Maybe it's a good thing it'll never have that level of retarded animation again.

>What's the point of the spear twirling when he just pulls a gun out at the end?
looking cool

nvm, I've just remembered that part from anime. Shame on you, Manga is much better

Attached: 1554659872615.gif (372x200, 1.93M)

Is there a single series or developer (western or eastern) tha hasn’t been getting lazier and lazier with each release?

trigun is one of those series I watched as a young(as in 13-14) teen.

I don't to be part of those weeaboos, but read tha manga bro

They’re about as fast as gba animations aside from the knight ones.

poal.me/2lsh5x

Attached: 695841695416.png (1200x1200, 1.1M)

>Axe goes thru him
>Miss
Ok.

Shut up you zommer. Generals are now forever ruined because of this 3d shit

>Alois
I'm still mad, but oh well.

They looked extremely good, but also felt like wasted effort considering that I always disabled the animations to avoid spending 5 hours on every map

Dodge animations were always kind of retarded. Like in sacred stones when a swordsman would dodge a downward swing by doing his little lean backwards the swing would come right down on his foot

It's annoying going back to options to see animations when you want to. There should be a button you can press to see it

The "awful" 3DS games had a feature where holding L as you started battle would turn off animations for that fight only, or turn them on if you'd set off to be default. I'm not sure why 3 Houses cut this.

Here's animation that must suit you more.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUhpZqwE33Q

Fucking hate how 90% of the time a series will go one step forward and two steps back
At least they had the foresight to implement soft reset

RTS games are trash and that's why the genre is dying. Its not because they're "niche"

What about tagging specific units to play their animations and untagged ones don't?

I like the feature but I only want to see the animation once in a blue moon so having it tagged to a unit doesn't help me

Attached: 1562953226729.jpg (1200x880, 989K)

>soft reset
As far as I know, every game in the series since PoR has soft reset. They couldn't get away with cutting that one.
By far the weirdest part of 3H for me is the lack of weapon triangle with nothing to replace it. Fates went full retard ny making everything conform to a color triangle, granted, but this seems like baby with bathwater.

*by

But i like RTS and tactics games both.

It's replaced by weapon proficiency and breaker abilities are easy to get now
There were too few cases where the +10 hit/avoid made a substantial difference in engagements

Attached: 1551623689436.jpg (800x530, 98K)

At some proficiency level (either C or B, not sure) every weapon type gets an appropriate weapon breaker skill, but still, it's kinda weird they did this instead of the triangle always being there

>By far the weirdest part of 3H for me is the lack of weapon triangle with nothing to replace it.
This is honestly the best part about 3H. The weapon triangle needs to die. It only became a series staple after Kaga left, and you can tell that he wanted it gone after its first inclusion.

Hey guys, if you want to see the best crit animation. Just play the English version of Sacred Stones and make sure you play as the Wyvern Knight class with a javelin type weapon. Don't save state either.

Attached: 07f0bedf0a0acf54d9cca5580c9a6811.png (407x363, 173K)

Because different dev teams.
Echoes did a lot of good things, despite Yea Forums shitting on that game.
They seem to forget that the devs job was basically to fix one of the more controversial entries in the series.
Many things Echoes did, 3H did not.

Attached: 21522345123.png (151x140, 16K)

True, I'd forgotten about these. Being a wagie has kept me from getting very far.
Yeah, I'm not even upset about the triangle being gone, and found it a bit restrictive in the past. It's just surprising after the series has leaned on it more and more.

>It's just surprising after the series has leaned on it more and more.
That's true. I'm pretty sure that in an interview one of the directors of 3H said that they might bring the mechanic back in a future title, but it's still nice to see them experiment a bit without it.

Why, is it good?

RTS is dead lmao

>XCOM
>not for brainlets too slow for rts
Lmao

too bad the game looks like some shitty ps2 game

It's the best. Take my word on it.

Echoes gutted 3-5 options menu from the earlier 3DS games for no reason.

Because it bloats your ability slots and makes you be more selective about what you equip, same with the weapon proficiency skills.
Also makes you commit resources to get your WTA instead of it just being a straight up mechanic
Also doesn't restrict early game level design by forcing bandits

Attached: 1544111017653.jpg (730x1036, 113K)

>pretty nice
that's literally just PoR level animations except he twirls two more times.

RTS games are dead and you know it

>No hesitation
nicely done

Attached: 31512312.jpg (964x752, 89K)

I think it looks pretty cool

What makes you come to an image board based on weeb stuff? Do you also go to metal concerts when you hate metal?

The GBA animations(and everything else for that matter) are overrated as fuck.
I thought 3Hs would get people to stop sucking the cocks of those 3 games like they're even close to the best in the series but nope, you tards still exist.

Attached: actually miffed.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

why are there no sex animations for this stuff? its all dumb stuff like throwing a book at a guy's face

also, do not call me a gamer, the meme is old and dead

>gamer

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=rV2VxDnQoZs

t. critlet

Can't expect a Fatewakening zoomer to understand. Enjoy your fantasy Persona clone and your meme anime, babby.

Fucking based

anyone have the paladin crit animation? shit is pure kino.

>RTS
>good
lol
the closest thing in RTS territory to fire emblem/tactics ogre/fft is warcraft 3 and it was fucking terrible
RTS is a genre for koreans too brainlet for chess or shogi and real puzzle games so they just spam shit on their keyboards fast, abuse a few basic keybinds in micro and repeat the same exact few strategies over and over again for entire fucking decades
if there's a genre for brainlets that want to feel ""smart"" RTS is that

Attached: 1470658746650.png (850x720, 390K)

>just played fe8
>loved it, especially the animations
>moved onto path of radiance
eh i still am enjoying but its not anywhere close in terms of art and animations

Can gba babies get over their nostalgia for a second? Some of the gba animations are good yes - but then there’s shit like the mercenary’s retarded sword throw and crit, the sword master animations and the crit just being an Astra, whatever the fuck the fighter’s crit is, all of promoted eliwood’s animations, lyn’s garbage animations.

Mixed bag, just because they’re 2d sprites doesn’t make them flawless.

>RTS games.
You mean the genre that's been dead for a decade?
Also
>comparing RTS to a limited unit based SRPG
As if the post wasn't retarded enough already

Only good crit animation is the brigand one due to the screech

Nigga all I'm saying is that they're fucking mediocre.
I'd much rather have the simpler but more dynamic animations of the Jugdral games than the boring static GBA animations outside a select few like warrior and druid. Also fates and SoV have pretty solid to great animations their only problem is that they're on a baby sized screen.
Just fucking stop sucking them off is all I fucking want. They're not even bad games.

Attached: disgusting alec.png (227x331, 117K)

>Yea Forums keeps animations on
Holy shit how retarded is this board? I bet you all rewatch an anime episode’s OP and EP every episode

>not choosing the option that lets you pick and choose what units to see animations
retard.

Depends on how good the OP is.
I never really watch the EP though.

I've got a laptop and an android phone, is it possible to play Fire Emblem on either of them?

Depends. The older/ds games can easily be played on either. The wii+GC games could be used on the laptop and maybe your phone if it's new enough. Dunno about the 3ds games tho.

Sure you can. Expect Three Houses, I think. Actually good question. Is there a viable emulator for Switch?

>Watching anime

Attached: 1560887852095.jpg (400x382, 33K)

Anime website etc.

Can someone post a general jamming a Lance through a bowman's face?

>srw animations

Fire Emblem can't even compete

Attached: 1447897586943.jpg (694x488, 144K)

>not liking the Sheev technique

>he doesn't like the PS2 aesthetic

what are you, gay?

Wyv knight is mathematically the best class for flyers. But if you crit and proc their skill on a ranged weapon it crashes the game. Also they can crash the game if they attack a general at all, with some other condition involving both of them proccing their skill.

Beat New Mystery of the Emblem on Lunatic Reverse and then tell me how much of a brainlet i am.

>the mercenary’s retarded sword throw and crit
Do you not understand how centrifuges work?

Imagine getting angry because a video game has over the top animations.

lurk

Hey anons, filthy secondary here who just finished Three Kingdoms and enjoyed it. What Fire Emblems are worth playing? I heard 4 was based.

Echoes was pretty alright, though nothing has really matched GBA FE animations.

skip anything pre 8. play 8 9 10 and stop.

Play the DS games.

Attached: consider the following.png (543x352, 456K)

Enjoy your dying Dune clone genre

What awful advice.

Wish Nintendo would just clean up some of the older games and dump them on the eshop for switch.

What went wrong

Attached: DB7965A9-35E8-4BC6-905B-EEF7827DDEB9.jpg (900x720, 233K)

>no 7
based.

pretty much everything, its the worst fire emblem by far not even lyns tits can save it

Fates Conquest has the best gameplay in the entire series but absolutely irredeemable god awful story. 6 and 7 are classics.

Too easy.
The only real difficulty this game brings would be getting S rank.

Jamka a handsome

It's just a bad 6 after all.

>Fates Conquest has the best gameplay in the entire series
New Mystery of the Emblem would like a word with you.

>Fates Conquest has the best gameplay in the entire series
(lol

I can't stand the SD style
I know it wouldn't really work if all the mechas were on model but I still don't like it

7 is the most boring entry in the series

I fucking love dimitri

Attached: 20190802193227010DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

>no 7
HHM is pretty good, it's just that it's in the "skip cutscenes" club with Fates, especially if you already played 6

It was vastly agreed upon a couple of years ago, but i see we've arrived at the contrarian stage now. Please do tell me of a Fire Emblem game with better designed maps, victory conditions and class dynamics. Spoiler: New Mystery isn't it

I played H3 and I still like CQ better

No it isn’t and I’ll tell you why
>no demounting for maps made with demounting in mind

Really? I heard they were total garbage

is FEH worth playing as a completely new player?
>inb4 gachashit
just tell me.

I'd say it's not worth going through the rest of the game to get there.

no, trust me

It's pretty good, yeah.
A lot of FE purists will tell you it's the worst game to START with, but it's pretty alright

Absolutely cringepilled. Fire Emblem is the best RPG series now, because 3H is so good :)

>sprites
>easier
?

im not starting out the series with it, just wanting to know if the game is worth playing ive played 7-13 already

>gachashit

Attached: 1521637547449.png (197x154, 37K)

It is one of better gacha games but i wouldn't really recommend it

Could you explain what you like about the ds games gameplay?

>I can't stand the SD style
They aren't fat anymore since they jumped to HD sprites.

youtu.be/E4r5fzn32hg?t=134

Attached: Genion-GAI.jpg (835x914, 175K)

Come on man, even dragalia lost with its low skill ceiling blew FEH out of the water during their crossover event.

No. It's excellent at luring you in and making you feel bad for quitting, but that's all it's good at. It's an endless grind that requires you to dedicate your entire fucking life to a phone game if you want to get the stuff you want. Don't fall for it user

If you've played at least a few games it's for sure worthwhile, especailly those 2 because they suck their cock like nobody's business in FEH.

I'm saying 3D is.

Oh then yeah.
It's very easy compared to those, but it's still worth it

That looks like utter dogshit.

This animation wouldn't be that bad if the soldiers in the background weren't herp derping around and enemies just phase the fuck out.
It doesn't help that (with this vid) it is unclear which enemy type is on which side, so cheering armor clad soldiers disappearing and the bumbling doofuses running away seems really awkward.

Can you tell me how exactly it's good and worthwhile? I haven't played gacha before but if the level design and balancing is good enough I'd be willing to try.

>Nothing personell... kid.

My goty now either sekrio or cumstained. Graphics are not a priority.

The balancing is okay. The level design is great, especially by modern FE standards.
The big draw in this game is the story, characters and interactions. The game does a good job of getting you attached to all the characters and caring about them before shit hits the fan and you're forced to make some very hard decisions about those characters. It's kinda what Fates and, to a lesser extent, Awakening wanted to do, but better in every way. It's surprisingly well done in that regard.

When the fuck do they do that in FEH?
All the OCs are fucking garbage and they don't make a big deal about anyone from the actual fucking games for more than a chapter.

RTS and Tactics are two different genres.

I think user had a stroke and thought the question was about 3H

The whole game feels so soulless and clunky.

Like it's a 3DS game. The animations are so basic and stiff. With nothing in scenes asides from hand gestures and standing around.

Sad because it'll be the standard going forwards.

Attached: 1564462070689.png (1000x1000, 623K)

>comparing Sekiro to 3H
You need to kill yourself. Sekiro is so much fucking better than some shitty VN brainlet SRPG.

He didn't even say he considers 3H to be on par with sekiro you absolute cumhead

I'd say it's too late to get into it. You can probably still start and get some neat stuff quickly, but it's also incredibly overwhelming and time consuming. Not to mention you'll never catch up to older f2ps, let alone whales.
If you do pick it, don't give too much of a fuck about placings. Only suffering awaits those who want to be in the top 1000 or top 10000.

Oh
Oh fuck, yeah, I thought we were talking about FE3H this whole time.

Disregard, I suck cocks.

>Dimitri murdered several Adrestian generals in bloody and gruesome methods
>Dimitri went and tortured all captured soldiers
>Dimitri enjoyed removing their eyeballs and their limbs if the soldiers didn't know anything
>Furthermore he killed Adrestian soldiers through crushing their skulls with his bare hands
>Agrees to send Crest suicide bombers down Edelgard's way
>Torches militia camps and destroys innocent cargo suppliers for the empire
>Literally kills hundreds upon thousands of Adrestians before he gets stopped by multiple lances impaling him and not before saying he'd lop off Edelgard's head and parade it in the gates of Enbarr (Empire's capital city)
Dimitrifags will defend this

Didn't he do most of that on his own? If so he's absolutely based. Even more so than Ephraim and Ike put together

The only thing he did wrong was not managing to brutally kill edelgard

140 5'10 8 mile morning run monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday

Calm your r*ddit. Sekiro actually looks really good and i was mainly adding that because simply stating that bloodstained was my goty wouldnt be true. Jesus. A single post away from posting your wojack and telling me to seethe.

Fucking based

What route should i go for my next playthrough? My first was with dimitri and i enjoyed it a lot.

If that's sorta an eye for an eye thing that's not very bad.
Granted I haven't played 3Hs yet because no money so idk if that's even the case.

I'm near the end of dimitri's route (I think) and I'm planning to do edelgard's next for the contrast, might be interesting to see a completely opposite perspective

he goes full psycho because of all his friends that died because of edelgard and people like her

dimitri has been tortured by his guilt for le tragedy. He is kind of a psycho for all of his storyline.

Sounds like Edgelord's a bitch then.

Did anyone else drop Awakening after realizing the animations didn't change when you changed classes?

I might do that but claudes route seems to be unexplored by a lot of people. The only hesitation i have is that the characters in the other houses look slightly meh. But then again thats what i thought about Dmitris in the first place. Has anyone actually played as golden lambs?

and a "fuck you" for reminding me

Attached: 1539622694268.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Dimitri is literally blond Ephraim

Is his sister cute?

Gba animations are so fucking overrated. The absolute worst part is they’ll post the garbage spinning shit but never the actual cool stuff like the general chain weapons.

Also more murderous.
Also more depressed.
Also more gorilla.
Also more ready to be king.
Also had his parents and everyone he ever loved die right in front of him.
Also has no sense of taste.
Also sees the dead.
Also more handsome[/spoiler?

Do you think Edelgard is cute?

I always like the General animations best.

Attached: bVRHX99.gif (480x270, 2.77M)

General animations were the purest form of soul ever conceived

Soul is the purest form of shit meme I've seen in a while but they are well made.

based
Punished main characters are the best, prove me wrong

Attached: average day in the imperial guard.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Not particularly

Attached: 1517189380452.jpg (1000x1294, 382K)

He sounds like a man of integrity.

To everyone that say FE is too easy: What do you do? I mean I'm admittedly a brainlet but I don't really see how anybody could blow throw the games without snail crawling through the levels and activating enemies one by one. I try to do missions as fast as possible without LTC warp cheese.

>one by one
Just make an extended line or arrowhead with your vulnerable people in the back
As long as your characters survive that turn you can easily heal them and mop up the enemies that came at you

Generals(fortress) are awesome, if you want to be an asshole make a great knight and laugh in Armor.

>Struggle to do a side battle with Lorenz without losing anybody
>Finally do it by killing the left thief early
>Story missions afterwards are a fucking breeze

Thank fuck that's over. I think my problem was trying to get the left thief AFTER he started moving and not knowing the leader would eventually move. Getting the left thief early, lowering the bridge and just hunkering up made it easier.

I do warp cheese as fast as possible while making great efforts to minimize chance of death. Does that still qualify as "LTC"?

>me play video game me smart

Yeah that's what I've been doing. I just usually realize I've put somebody in range of more than 2 people and then it's a throw of the dice from there. Other times you literally can't proceed without putting somebody in aggro range of at least 3 people, and I generally don't have somebody that can survive that past normal difficulty.
Is that 3H stuff? I'm only on FE12. I also gotta go back and finish Ike's games.
LTC is least turn count, and warp cheese is 100% under that definition. Most people use warp to get 1-2 turn completions.

>Rampage Ghost

Attached: back the fuck up.png (367x314, 110K)

What’s the best FE game to start with? I’ve been thinking of getting into the franchise and OP’s pic looks really nice.

No, Xenogears, I think.

>Edelgard declares war and kills people
>She's a cunt!
>Dimitri needlessly slaughters and mercilessly murders people in cold blood
>BASED! Big boss is proud!
Loving the double standards here Yea Forums

FE9 or Path of Radiance, on the gamecube.
You'll need to emulate it if you don't have like 100$ lying around tho.

Most fire emblems play very much the same, but with the pair up system being in the newer ones, i'd recommend FE7 or Path of Radiance, and leaning more towards Path of Radiance.

Attached: 1507253396080.jpg (913x1500, 1.49M)

Is it only LTC if you get the absolute minimum turncount or do you still call it LTC if you try to minimize turncount without savescumming? E.g. if I do a suicidal warpskip I could complete a chapter in 3 turns but I need at least 6 turns to keep my units safe while doing so, am I doing a LTC playthrough?

You mean RTS and TBS. The TB stands for "turn based".

GBA games were average at best

Almost all FE games can be cheese by Generals, fortress in this game.

They created a mounted armored ax wielding unit in this game, a game already owned by cavalry, just having 2 of these breaks the game.

Attached: 1507243622490.jpg (707x1000, 441K)

he admits he is a fucking monster and that only the flames of hell await for him, i defend him cuz unlike Edelgard he is no Hypocrite, Edel just wants to be godemperor Dimitri just wants to stop the voices in his head

>no sense of taste
i heard this but where is it given hint? im legit curious

Attached: Anna,,.jpg (850x1032, 180K)

>Edelgard declares war
>sends bandits to murder her friends
>works with the people who were doing shit to her and murdered her family
>leaves all her supposed friends with 2 choices either die or join to her
>kills innocents involved in the church with no qualm
>withholds important information so that if she dies the world is in danger as a pety revenge
should i continue?

imagine getting together with one Anna. Must get the blessings of every other Anna. So many Anna's. How did they gain the ability to traverse universes anyway?

Apparently Flayn's cooking is 300% ass so much so that everyone doesn't eat when she's up to cook.
Dimitri eats most of it.

Money.

Attached: goldfu.jpg (633x1012, 589K)

do you think Annas have some sort of trial where for their lover they try to use their sisters to see if he can tell the others apart from his to see if he is the one for her?

Attached: extremethirst.gif (400x225, 1.65M)

>Defending Dimitri killing Caspar's bro
>Defending Dimitri ordering everyone to kill every last every last one of them in Gronder Field
>Defending Dimitri's utter retarded stubbornness in not believing Edelgard wasn't involved
>Defending Dimitri enjoying killing everyone he comes across
>Defending the psychopath's tard rampage that would get everyone under his command killed in Gronder Field during the GD
>Defending him being manipulated by the church and giving a go ahead to crest suicide bombers
Hypocrisy is rich coming from mentally deficient Dimitrifags

tfw your Anna is the battle hardened one. Scars and muscles. The other Anna's still see her as one of them, but you dont. Still a massive jew.

Attached: 1510379735016.jpg (500x700, 87K)

>Defending Dimitri's utter retarded stubbornness in not believing Edelgard wasn't involved
seeing everything that happened until them no one but Hubert would believe it

Fukken truth. I loved the GBA sprites and animations. Ended up turning off almost all animations from the start on all the games once they went 3D.

Lot better from the early 3d games, but it would be nice if the camera framed the animation better. Does 3H have the 2d style camera option?

Attached: 1548137000718.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

Ones an aggressor and the other is retaliating against said aggressor

You think theres an Anna who completely rebelled against her merchant family and went fully Commie?

>Indiana Jones reference

Fucking dropped references are always bad

What a fucking champion, he gets more based every time I hear about him

We dont talk about that Anna. They call her Comana

>Post Timeskip Dimitri, Ephraim and Ike all enter a bar
finish the story Yea Forums

Attached: 1548644750388.jpg (1518x2150, 423K)

Both Ike and Ephraim ask what the fuck happened to Dimitri

That’s Birthright you shitter

>you call it a Steel Lance despite the fact it is obviously a partisan

Attached: chalmers.jpg (620x400, 23K)

Why is Binding Blade so much better than Blazing Sword?

>birthright
Not even the worst fates game

*gaiden
Not SoV, just gaiden.

Revelations was such bullshit

Shadows of Valentia at least has stellar production values and music.

Some fags cant beat HHM with all the bonus chapters and never got the true ending

Yea that's why I specified. SoV has some good stuff, gaiden has nothing good(outside music but that's a given for FE outside awakening).

>le tragedy
Hes shirou emiya without the convenient amnesia.

does anyone has the list of all the shit Dimitri goes through?

based

Attached: 1494403907464.png (489x516, 250K)

Ike power of friendships dimitri into joining his little band of mercenaries, and ephraim hangs out for a while before going home to fuck his sisterwife.

Upon hearing the word sisterwife dimitri explodes into a rage and forces Ike to put him down like the wild boar he is.

Remember the time edelgard returned the dagger?

>Just fucking stop sucking them off is all I fucking want.
Not going to happen because you're just wrong. Accept it.

>Dimitri has ptsd with Incest of all types
noice

Attached: 1501114364955.png (741x716, 832K)

holy shit bros 7 is so god damn boring, the only thing saving this shit is the soulful animations

my favorite animations of the gba games are the generals, they are so cool looking, the helmet helps cuz they look like mechas

>brainlets who can't into RTS games
micromanaging is boring. only autists like it

I thought that the gaiden chapters were some of the worst parts of fe7

Echoes had great animations, but fates still has the best ones. I mean, just look at Mozu's villager animations

Chapters 1-10 are literally tutorials

I'm not wrong and you playing them as a stupid kid doesn't make them better.

rts is literally just rock paper scissors but you have to do naruto hand jutsu shit the whole time since all of the strats are so retardedly devoted to one thing you can't possibly adapt to what your opponent has done or is doing until its too late to even bother since you'll be too far behind

i like fire emblem but god the only fun part is the early game, im playing path of radiance and ever since i got jill and my paladins this shit has become really boring just absolutely facerolling every chapter since 20

Seven does have best girl.

Attached: Lyn.jpg (698x1061, 869K)

You're the only one saying it, and we don't take kindly to minorities around here.

>Lyn
>best anything

She warms the bench pretty good I guess.

Attached: heavy chuckles.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Shit that's no the image I posted, gookmoot.

Attached: 1047f59ec8d0d7595cabba4932e357ce.png (578x800, 633K)

eirika > lyn

Ephraim please
still true thoe

Attached: 1527045689490.jpg (707x1000, 108K)

the only fucking reason to play GBA FE over other SRPGs is for the animations

are you braindead

But she's got that cool sword.

Attached: Manicotti-main-2.jpg (650x1555, 79K)

Attached: 1415117455380.jpg (820x918, 115K)

>tfw only play FEH to look at damaged eirika

hear me out; RTS was such a dying genre they tried to breath life into it by changing the game up and taking out base building in a few games. RTS fags cried "this isn't RTS if there's no base building, this is more like real time tactics! there's no strategy"

tl;dr RTS fags are literal brainlets who can't even understand their own genre

What a fucking badass

Attached: Kill every last one of them.png (529x686, 188K)

You're half right. 7 is half of 14, after all.

Attached: okvm1dfJjf1toh2ido1.jpg (600x600, 131K)

It's just a katana form of a rapier, there's really nothing special about it.

Lyndis could probably crush melons with her thighs.

Not with that str growth.

Distraction.

If I play with animations off what srpgs are better than fe6

fft

Attached: 1505351010946.jpg (650x1011, 474K)

The transition from pixel art and traditional animation to 3D was one of the worst things that has happened to art. (top 100 maybe).
However of all FEfags, Hectorfags are the most obnoxious.

both FE and pokemon shouldve never went 3D

it has more mt than the rapier, so that the 3x bonus is actually worth something

I'm tempted to call the genre 'spergs' now

Attached: 1536640125774.jpg (1240x1754, 470K)

RD had some good animations

isn't it 2x in 7?

Thracia.

5 is an unbalanced mess.
That's literally why it's so good, because you can do some wack shit like have Marty solo.

Yes, but maybe the jap version has 3x? Can someone confirm?

We don’t deserve Punished Dimitri.

>you can do some wack shit like have Marty solo.
No you can't, he will get put to sleep. And even if you somehow make it to the final chapter you need 6 characters to hit switches simultaneously.

Whatever man you know what I meant.

Every canon lover to Anna is named Jake so there is definitely something going on

Dimitri is the war monger we need, but not the one we deserve.

Attached: 1564826691679.webm (240x160, 2.46M)

Kys normalnigger

tfw My name is Jake

Batta wtf

twitter.com/ADrakeWasHere/status/1157420748308303872?s=19

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: IMG_20190803_212820.jpg (1440x1440, 641K)

Attached: 1563448069401.webm (1280x720, 880K)

>writing Claude

Attached: 0x2.png (359x522, 354K)

Both of their faces make me extremely uncomfortable

Nah, because she's got a pretty chad looking boyfriend.

This one's real I assume? Pretty cool

WTF AXE BEATS POLEARMS

There actually isn't even a weapon triangle in this game funnily enough.

Attached: 1341872736880.jpg (332x274, 19K)

>the chain pullback was a simple addition, but it made you feel like a fucking machine

then the sword animation was STOMP STOMP STOMP

It's a crit animation. You can tell because Moulder twirls the staff before tossing it.

he'll flex on those damn wounds

>slowly stomps over to the bandit
>quickly zips back to pick up the axe after knocking him the FUCK out
every time

Attached: 1540229975496.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

I think sacred stones is what gave me my incest fetish when I was younger

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP, PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP!!!!!!!!!

whew mama, muh dik

Is it worth buying a Switch for the new Fire Emblem? I dunno what other games it has that I can't get on PC.

i need to watch this, saws?

Play Splatoon.

Any RPGs or strategy games?

I really shouldn't get mad at it but I legitimately do find the waifufag threads extremely distasteful. I've never felt compelled to play a Fire Emblem game for more than 30 minutes, they just seem like boring mediocre SRPGs. Then it apparently became a waifufag series and I hate seeing the threads in the catalog. It's like seeing a homeless man covered in his own puke and piss on the sidewalk. I don't have to stick around but it's just offensive that anybody has to see it, ya know? It's disgusting.

Well there's Disgaea 5 and Labyrinth of Refrain

I don't understand how it's so repulsive that the series appealed to weebs for a bit. Sounds like you're using up too much energy on something you don't like in the first place.

Let me see the myrmidon/swordmaster/*teleports behind you* class attack.

That aren't on PC

Attached: 1537426172515.png (238x153, 73K)

Attached: Paladin-Lance-Crit.gif (240x160, 86K)

>playing FE 7
>Erk has 7 mag at lvl 9
Benched.

Paladins are so fucking cool in every game. Best class ever.

>playing FE6
>Lilina has 11 mag at level 9

Attached: fug.png (174x231, 16K)

Is Erk even in the real game or just the tutorial?

He's in that recycled chapter from 6 where they use the rain effect for the one time in Eliwood mode.

It was always more of an RPG than a strategy game anyway but you’re not wrong

>the horse raising it's head proudly with the paladin's stoic posture after the lance strike
This is where the soul is created.

>playing FE8
>something in the universe borks the fuck out and Erika gains 4 STR every level no matter what
>able to solo entire maps by LV5
Shit was bitchin'.

Attached: 1543486594444.jpg (249x244, 9K)

Guys I'm sorry but which Fire Emblem is this?

The third tellius game?

Sorry I forgot to tell. I mean Op's gif.

Hey thanks but I already got it. It's Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Thanks anyway

The Fire Scrolls V: Emblemrim.

Oh it's some fanmade animation for Sacred Stones.

Why does she talk like she wrote the game? She's just a translator...

The swordmaster classline is actually pretty tame in this game. there's no flips, teleportation, or any crazy stuff like that. just basic strikes. couldn't even be assed to grab a webm of it in action because it's not really worth showing

Attached: v8QnVhT0rhEqOaoE.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

There's plenty of indies making rts niggy.
Not to mention theres aoe4, CoC remake and a couple of other products that are either getting updates/making dosh.

Lame

The closest you're getting to that is Alphonse verbally punching up the main antagonists of Book 2 and 3.

>4 swords on his back
>no scabbard for the one in his hands

>Fire Emblem will never reuse assets 3 games in a row again
I am okay with this

good. i'm glad they moved on from shitty spritework
GBA's reign is over and it'll never comeback and when FE7 gets remade, they'll suck all the soul out of it and replace it with what works now (everything the 3DS games did) and there's nothing any of you can do about it :)

only people who play them anyway

Except I can still play the original games.

Get fucked rts PC cuck, you will NEVER get another shitty rts again, back to mobas with you.

Shut the fuck up, humorless nigger

Ayra and her daughter were so fucking ridiculous in that game

they're both useless

i love the berserker one when he throws the fucking giant axe up into the air first

i was really sad when fire emblem moved towards the 3D models, the pixel shit will always be my favorite

Attached: albino_clifford.jpg (606x592, 57K)

PoR/Radiant Dawn animations might've been slow, but you guys can't deny they had the best animations in the series.

that's a cute picture, but wheres Eldigan's wife?

>Samurai
>Gun
Nani?!

Set the camera to the fixed side view and you can see most of them are actually based directly on the Judgral games' animations. It's a bit interesting to watch and compare.

He has PTSD and Edelgard turning the continent in to a war zone happens to trigger it

7 suffers from having to sit through 10 chapters of tutorial and having to unlock Hector hard mode

it's for people who don't want to spend 10 hours strategizing random bullshit, when they could hop straight into the action. Aka how you win every fucking Starcraft game

They regularly can pop off 5+ attacks

it freezes the game

Huh looking them up didn't know about that. You probably left the thread by now, but thanks.

>it is unclear which enemy type is on which side
??? Do you have brain damage?

Why bother with a wife when you have a sister?

Attached: 1405200875439.jpg (600x800, 127K)

>shitposters desperately pretending this looks bad
This place has gone to shit these past 13 years.

Everyone fears her. No Holy Blood, no relevance to story, still won Eldie's heart. Doesn't even appear in the game.

Lol no it isn't. 3H destroys pretty much everything that has come out this year.

Wyvern Lord Sword crit in 3H is so kino. It's not super flashy, but it just looks so cool.

She won his cock but not his heart. And Lachesis won his head

>pulls out a fucking gun and shoots him

that shit is so smt tier it cracks me up everytime man