Comfy switch thread

What games are you playing right now on the greatest console that ever existed?

Attached: 82368935.jpg (1000x600, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKsuTEZ_1B8&feature=youtu.be
gamespot.com/articles/new-nintendo-switch-model-faq-hardware-differences/1100-6468483/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mario maker 2, waiting for astral chain, link's awakening and luigi's mansion 3

2019 was bretty gud, what do you think we'll see in 2020?

Smash Bros, been breaking in the new fighter. Using Erdrick because prostitutes are agitated.

Also Minecraft, just started a new world with the BING BING WAHOO texture pack and Waluigi skin.

Might start another Cadence of Hyrule run. And this time not use spears all the time. They're fucking broken as hell, oh my fucking God.

Mario Odyssey 2

Smash and only smash. Waiting on astral chain and Spyro.

>playing switch in 2019

Attached: 1560291254801.png (633x874, 56K)

Is there a way hide a game that's in your switch library, so younger relatives that want to play Smash bros and Mario maker won't see it?

Pic not related.

Attached: Switch_SENRANKAGURAPeachBall_01.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

pedo

Looking forward to Astral Chain, might pick up Doom 3 for muh nostalgia

Lmao Astral chain another no name garbage just like the switch.

get out of here u stupid SNOY

i'm not playing anything on the ps2 right now.

I'm not a pedo for wanting to play Peach ball
but I am for putting a dozen hours into "My Lovely daughter"

get help

Oh Good one except the switch is more powewrful than the PS3 idiot.

Delete the game, save your shit on the cloud system and the kids won't see it

I genuinely think you’re a Switch owner looking to flame an otherwise chill thread for kicks

based

youtube.com/watch?v=AKsuTEZ_1B8&feature=youtu.be

Sounds like the joycons MAY be fixed in the newer version of the switch.

8:33

Finally getting one next month, I won't use it in docked and will charge it through my pc,

getting a bundle with BOTW, what are the other must haves? I'm completely new to nintendo games

Who gives a shit its something that shouldn't be broken in the first place.

Mario odyssey

Are you getting the switch lite or original? If you're getting the original, a must have is the newer version with the better battery life which will be out next month, but will be mixed in with older versions on sale that haven't been sold yet. They cost the same so may as well go for the newer version.

Going for the original version, How will i be able to tell the difference between old and new version online?

Whatever happened to the Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD rumors 4 months ago?

>I'm completely new to nintendo games
Just a disclaimer, the first 30 hours of Botw are irritating and boring.
>what are the other must haves?
Odyssey and Botw are pretty much the only must haves. Monster Hunter, Mario Maker 2, Bayonetta 2 and Smash are pretty good.

Odyssey and Donkey Kong Country Tropical freeze are both excellent. Mario Maker 2 and Fire Emblem Three Houses both came out recently and are pretty good.

octo expansion, mario and rabbids, odyssey, mario maker 2, tropical freeze, xenoblade 2, fire emblem three houses

if you must get two games get splatoon 2 octo expansion and tropical freeze

Look out for the model number HAC-001(-01) instead of HAC-001, the serial number will also start with XKW

gamespot.com/articles/new-nintendo-switch-model-faq-hardware-differences/1100-6468483/

Fuck so many comfy looking games, thank you all for the help

Dragon quest builder 2
Travis strikes again
Skyrim
Mario party with friends

All pirated.

Sony can't even compete with Nintendo

If you haven't played Dragon Quest XI yet, that game is really fun and enjoyable, the switch version has extra content too.

Just hacked it. HTF do I clear the sysnand so I can play my bought copy CTR online without getting banned.

Right now I am labbing the fuck out of hero. Been doing it 15 hours a day since release.

you think they'll finally show the robot hand game in 2020 or it was all just a meme?

Attached: D4YwdS4UEAAme35.jpg (2048x1536, 658K)

i got one for super fucking cheap while i stayed in japan. got smash bros, botw and odyssey and holy shit this console is amazing. loving these games and the way nintendo handled cross-region play. english text on a japan-bought console in a japan-bought game just because i set my profile region as europe? beautiful.

splatoon 2 is dead, there's zero reason for new players to buy it.