There's only one spot left unless we get another fighter pass, is your most wanted in yet Yea Forums?

There's only one spot left unless we get another fighter pass, is your most wanted in yet Yea Forums?

Attached: Smash is the GOAT.jpg (3000x1098, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472744331/#472744331
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
youtube.com/watch?v=X7PlOxyMQks
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1138664983565225984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

two spots

Idk something without a sword maybe zelda buffs

> He thinks the January leak & recent leaks are fake
Cope

>he doesnt know

Source on the Reimu pic?

Can we all agree that in the Echo Fighter pass, Sanae should be Reimu's echo instead of Marisa?

Attached: Sanae.png (1280x720, 643K)

alright. enlighten me.

I was using a Smash Wii U skin because i wanted a 3D picture of Reimu, people have searched everywhere for the Reimu artwork used in the leak & nobody could find it anywhere.

Stupid people are believing leaks again.

Which leak?

Check the front page it's been up for 9 hours, rulefags are trying to make up non existent rules as to why it's fake when nobody can find the image used for Reimu anywhere

>we can't find the source of the image used so it's real
grinch leak 2

I can't find it.

Attached: 1535188200847.jpg (568x579, 305K)

Which thread, can you link it?

Doomguy

then an echo pass

It just died
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472744331/#472744331

>it's real because we can't find the source image
I'm begging you. Go outside and get some air. If only for a few minutes. please.

Attached: 1564830289237.png (797x448, 615K)

Milk-Bosatu

Attached: 1560896356954.png (640x960, 281K)

Why is Reimu so fucking flat? She's even flatter than Sakuya in this

> Smashies already seething
Reimu was already confirmed back in January in a leak that predicted Banjo & Erdrick

>predicted Banjo & Erdrick
Along with the rest of the world? Sounds pretty reputable.

Reimu is flat.

Attached: 1535079544728.png (1071x1170, 482K)

>predicted Banjo and Erdrick
oh shit, they're in

Attached: 1563578570566.png (623x216, 53K)

based

Eh I got Banjo already put in whoever you want. Make it Reimu and Kasumi or some stupid shit like that I don’t care

> Doomfags seething after clinging onto Reimu for months
Pathetic

Attached: Reimu confirmed, eat shit faggots.jpg (1078x592, 372K)

official smash fun club
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

we better got U.N Owen was her

reminder that reimufags aren't actual touhou fans

>no sign of Rare Replay getting a port
>only non-spinoff DQ games on the Switch are XI S and the MMO
>touhou games getting ported means Reimu is confirmed when you could make this argument for literally any series getting ports, Doom included

Attached: bird.gif (480x269, 2.37M)

>Reimufags trying to be the next fucking Stevefags starting a fake fucking war by falseflagging as Doomfags or just attacking Doomfags
Absolutely pathetic, Steveposting was sad, but trying to mimic it takes to a whole other level of pathetic.

Attached: 1535112904816.png (368x368, 7K)

Banjo Kazooie Switch was confirmed & leaked on Amazon Germany after Banjo was announced.

"leaks" in a nutshell
even if something is right, there's still wrong shit in it
in other words, leaks are never true until proven otherwise

Reimu could be cool as someone who's never played touhou but that render looks so fake lmfao

We were never your allies you fucking boomers

Reimu's echo should be Sayo-Chan

I'll believe it when I see an actual confirmation, for all we know it could be some placeholder for the inevitable amiibo

I never said you were Doomfags allies but the fact of the matter is you Reimufags have only started attacking Doomfags recently, infact its not even just Doomfags you are attacking, you are attacking other groups aswell and my point still stands that you are becoming the next Stevefags.

Touhous aren't even popular. I had to google who the fuck Reimu even is. They aren't gonna throw in a "literally who" as part of the fighter's pass.

Remiufags are the new ashleyfags

they're popular in japan at least

Sakuya>Power-Gap>Reimu>Sanae>Remillia>Younmu>Alice>Cirno>Flandre>Marisa

Cope, rulefag
Don't you have more images to make about how many characters should be cut from the next Smash?

anyone who still believes a blurry image "leak" even after the grinch "leak" is an absolute retard. smash needs a containment board.

Attached: 1551577658740.jpg (640x480, 33K)

More people in Japan google search Touhou then every video game franchise except Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy & Pokemon

Porky in a fall Direct
Doomguy at the VGAs

> Rulefag westernfag thinks his opinion means anything

That shit looks fake as fuck.

Let's assume that we get a character from Senran Kagura. Then it will most likely be Yumi instead of Asuka. Simply because somehow Yumi has become really poular with the japanese audience, essentially making her the new mascot. Heck even in the new Blazblue Cross tag game we will get Yumi as the character representing Senran Kagura.

>calling others a rulefag when you're using the existence of Switch ports as a "reason" to justify a character's inclusion when Joker already throws that out the window

Attached: chargé d'affaires.png (526x514, 404K)

> Shhhulk is a photoshopped Little Mac

rewind back to smash 4:
>rulefags are trying to make up non existent rules as to why it's fake when nobody can find the image used for Rayman anywhere
smashfags are the dumbest and most gullible fanbase on the planet.

Attached: raymanleak.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Don't compare us you filthy swine.

Attached: 1564513761377.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Good thing Rayman isn't in Smash 4 and Reimu actually is in :^)

How many times have we been over this?

Never believe a leak that shows just the roster. Either it shows gameplay or we know it from text, there is no reason why we would only see the roster

Who would even be in an “echo pass”?

Shadow?
Impa?
Mach Rider?

yea you guys are worse

>Reimu actually is in :^)
source?

I have a new leak
Spongebob is gonna be announced at gamescom

user we're talking about super smash bros ultimate not shitty fangames and mods

SeeMentally ill rulefag

>nobody can find the image used for Reimu anywhere
reminder that people legitimately thought this was a leak and ignored the absmally shit art just to screech "OH NO NO NO NO" and "ANTI-FE-FAGS BTFO" like a bunch of monkeys

Attached: people fell for this.jpg (960x580, 36K)

Japanese people use Yahoo! Not Google, to search.

that isn't a source.

Reimuposters are worse than Waluigiposters

Imagine seething this bad

Nobody believed that though

user Reimu isn’t in smash 4

No thanks, discord tranny

that also isn't a source. text "leaks" are even easier to fake than blurry image "leaks." and where's that rare replay port?

>That one leak with Shadow, Choir Kids, and that one girl from Bravery Default
>People actually believe it.

You're all so tiring.

Attached: monki.jpg (402x327, 34K)

spongebob will be revealed for smash at gamescom
BFBB themed moveset
neutral special bubble bowl
side special Bubble Spin
down special bubble bounce
up special bubble bash
final smash the bus comes and patrick and sandy beat foes up

You don't have to imagine user

That wasn't what the "leak" said though.
There's not been a single word about Rare Replay anywhere

except Sabi implied it

Attached: 1561607022370m.png (527x1024, 447K)

>seethe seethe cope cope rulefag rulefag
based low IQ NPC behaving like drone

>that terrible reimu model
NINTENDO

> Bbbbut doesn't count

>Muh secondary song
Eternal Shrine Maiden or bust.

Speak for yourself, Reimuposting is hilarious.

> Says the doomfag who spams this board 24/7 whenever their literal who is included in any text leak

I just want Rhythm Heaven

maybe provide a credible source if you want people to believe that your waifu is in the game, waifufag.

Implied doesn't make it true.

> 1st Party Fighter Pass
> Rhythem Girl
> Style Savvy
> KOS-MOS
> Astral Chain MC's
> Zelda character
Would you be happy with this?

I literally just want Rhythm Heaven Banjo was my #2 and my other wants aren't nearly as big a deal like Porky and Phoenix Wright, so yes, I don't care who the rep is, I'd prefer Karate Joe but idc anymore

> Here let me use more meaningless buzzwords & rules, that will help me prove my point

He never used any buzzwords unless you're fucking retard who thinks waifufag is a buzzword which wouldn't even make any sense because waifufag is two words

Waifufag literally is a buzzword, it's what /pol/fags spam whenever someone likes a female character instead of a generic piece of shit white male

exactly what a waifufag would say

I am the E.G.G.M.A.N; that's what I am
I am the E.G.G.M.A.N; I've got the master plan
I am the E.G.G.M.A.N; that's what I am
I am the E.G.G.M.A.N with the master plan

Attached: Ive_come_to_make_an_announcement.png (500x500, 335K)

Case in point, this is why everyone on Yea Forums hates this board so much

>all these available reimu models and more and you use the one with cerebral palsy written on her face

Attached: reimu mmd army.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

>this is why
No, retard. It's the rampant shitposting and Wojak/Pepe newfags, not the fact that you get called a waifufag.
Grow some balls.

i'm guessing english must be your second language since you have no idea what the words "buzzword" and "rule" mean.

Seethe more

It can't be a buzzword because it doesn't fit the defintion of buzzword

Who knew the truth would make you so buttblasted

>Only response is a newfag tier meme
Fuck off.

buzz buzz

Attached: bee.jpg (800x480, 27K)

Oh man I really wish they brought Rare Replay. Would make the Banjo thing worth it.

he's in

Attached: 25eca9df4aa4296ed9445b4495295cee85f8dabb_hq.jpg (415x552, 23K)

CREEPER

Attached: pickle_johnny.png (162x170, 24K)

Which one is it?

official smash fun club^
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

I unironically want him in

Attached: eggman's announcement.jpg (2048x1152, 184K)

Attached: 1563207424952.jpg (567x565, 34K)

>People believe that this low poly render compared to the other dlc renders is Real because there's no source image.
Am I being baited here? I think I'm being baited. Y'all can't be this retarded right?

Attached: nice bait.jpg (308x308, 26K)

Who wouldn't?

neither, i don't have the model in the op
it's probably someone's custom ugly shit

PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE

Attached: 13A73190-CD7F-4C38-9DCC-51F6F508DA7B.jpg (600x500, 81K)

I used to be friends with the dude who made that Reimu model specifically for a Smash 4 mod over Zelda, iirc it was his first time doing custom shit for the earlier modding scene instead of just importing old brawl models

Attached: 59fecb177c496.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

Going to correct myself here it was actually over Rosalina & Luma

Who is that after Erdrick? Did I miss something?

"Leak"

when is the announcement?

Give me one good fucking reason he's not in if this shit is real.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

WHERE DOES HE COME FROM??

>specifically for a Smash 4 mod over Zelda
explains why i never saw it, i didn't follow mods, i just download mmd and xps models

D E S P E R A T E

Is that a fucking Dr. Mario virus?

wait until Sakurai reveals the fighters pasa, nothing is said, fuck the leaks, let's see who's really un

Nanalan mains, unite

Attached: nanalanface[1].jpg (940x705, 256K)

>april

Her name is Mona you secondary

THEY AREN'T EVEN THE SAME ARE YOU GODDAMN BLIND??

Yea Forums somehow manages to get even more retarded, this whole thread reeks falseflagging

more retarded than the grinch shit?

A list of possibilities on what he could be.
>nanalan rep
>iggy's reckin' balls rep
>an ayy
>fancy green cacodemon
>mike wazoski's cousin
>dr. mario virus

>January leak
After the Adeleine shit, you should always assume coincidences just exist

imagine if it's just fucking Edelgard

(You)s for nothing
Seethe for free
Yea Forums breathes this shit, smashnigger threads included

Normally I'd go ahead and make a lengthy post about the flaws about jumping to conclusions specifically for this "leak" but this thread is already cancerous enough full of retards, falseflaggers, and both

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>that one fake Joker leak with that awful looking render
>people believed that, too

>doomfags clinging onto reimu
FUCKING LMAO YOU FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN FORCING THE PAIRING YOURSELF YOU RETARDED FAGGOT. END YOUR LIFE

>literally an mmd/sfm model
>doesn't have any hint of the smash mode style like hero and joker were touched up with
i don't have words

Stop posting this faggot cow you are the same as reimufags, you think your improving things but you're really not. Fuck off

Bloody gloved hands typed this post

I'd tell you to kill yourself but I know you will anyway when your delusions come crashing down.

So instead I'm gonna tell you to Livestream it

Octoling
Blood Falcon
Dry Bowser
Funky Kong
Dixie Kong
Shadow
Metal Sonic
Birdo
Armored Mewtwo
Zero
Mrs. Pac-Man
Meta Ridley

etc

case in point

>people actually think touhou garbage is on the same equal footing as BK, DQ, and SMT
Fucking excuse me?

What does the text in Nip say near Reimu's portrait?
Seriously, it doesn't resemble her name in kanji or katakana

Attached: 1564818769458.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

Astral Chain rep (with both sexes available) and Doomslayer are the final two DLC, change my mind

But that isn't the Reimu render from the "leak" user

Attached: Rayman.jpg (960x720, 109K)

wait
would gaymoo even fit on that roster

>Japanese language leak posted on a Western imageboard acknowledging how Reimu in Smash is rising in popularity over here

what are you saying, it says レイム, although it's a fair point that it's written in katakana and not kanji for some reason

You know it to be true, reimufags are the only ones that pushed the pairing and even tried moving on to John skyrim.

I hate whoever made this. Now I want my cumdumpster in Smash and I'll never get her

Fuck off lepypepy

You misunderstand, Stevefgs never really wanted Steve, they just wanted "le epic meme character" so people who wanted a good character would be mad that that got in over theirs.
So the steveposters most likely jumped ship to Reimu now, cause she's the most likely meme character, i guess?

What's the black smudge on her?

>BK
You're trolling, right?

literally the same fucking case, it's not been stylized as most smash models/renders in the slightest and its pretty clear that its just some shitty sfm or mmd render

Kill yourself

I'm not the smelly Reymooposter, I just observed that you typed like Doomguy

I'm assuming it's placeholder text since there's no way they created a font with all the possible kanji characters just for the character select screen.

theres a fake leak of Reimu and the loli lovers are out in full force refusing to deny that their stupid loli that nobody knows has no chance

Is this by the same faggot who drew those Agnes, Ken, Joker and Byleth renders? It looks like it.

why would they have katakana in but not kanji, it's not 1970 anymore, you can just have kanji on the hard drive

BK series was on the same level as Nintendo's biggest first party titles at the time. Touhou is a shitty series that has been garbage since day 1.

You do know they have to design a typefont, right?

her hair?

I'm not the guy who made those fake ass renders years ago, i just saved these images from the last thread

Attached: MimaIsNeverComingBackYouFuck.jpg (960x720, 215K)

Why are people so against Reimu anyway? Moveset potential, cultural impact, and lots and lots of music to pull from, and cute to boot.

Attached: 0o9qfqong0f11.jpg (600x739, 51K)

No I mean its covering her neck as well
That's not how hair works

you could fucking say that for any female character

like who, Lara Croft?

Its fake bros
Compare the hair and cloth folds to Palutena's

Attached: dd0.png (1172x1578, 1.84M)

I don't want Reimu in solely so Yea Forums doesn't shit up /jp/.

Yeah, that's why it only had one good game and fucking died for 20 years. Meanwhile a series that has 20+ games with an active community somehow doesn't "deserve" it? Get over yourself, dumbass.

One is a dead bear, the other is huge in Japan and getting games to this day

what's so garbage about it

Reimu doesn't have blue eyes you fucking idiots

Westernfags are autistic retards & /pol/fags are obsessed with trannies & think any female character is somehow pandering to Resetera

>lots and lots of music to pull from
Let's be honest, which music do you think they'll remix? Other than Maiden's Capriccio, of course.

tooie is great, nuts and bolts is pretty good, grunty's revenge is okay. The only shit one is pilot

>Moveset potential, cultural impact, and lots and lots of music to pull from, and cute to boot.
That applies to a lot of videogame characters not in smash

It's likely this, still seems like an odd choice for a pose and i'm sure hair doesn't work like that too

Attached: StillDoesn'tWorkThisWay.jpg (529x245, 45K)

What if i told you the artist behind this is the same one behind the reimu leak

So is there a small chance some sort of Smash reveal/tease does happen at EVO?

I imagine the biggest company, with the biggest, most attended game, at the premiere Sunday slot has a little something stored?

Attached: eQ20E.jpg (384x313, 83K)

your next DLC is an actual Tamagotchi, I'm not kidding

It's funny you call us westerners autistic retards and yet reimufags are retards who actually believe some shitty obviously fake leak one of you didn't even know what a buzzword is

just coming by to say that reimu and doomguy are never getting into smash

I wouldn't count on it

u.n. owen and septette for sure. maybe necrofantasia.

You know that there are a lot of very talented CG modelers these days, right? We're not living two decades ago where the technology to make high grade CG models was only usable if you specifically studied it as a field. All it takes is some Touhou fag who modeled Reimu for practice to put her in a new pose and adjust the lighting.

I belive this.

You're retarded.
Lepyfaggot can't draw for shit.
This looks like an actual render.

provide examples and why they are more "deserving" than reimu

nah, nintendo doesn't interact with evo, apex or any other tournaments. they just greenlight that they wont sue them into the ground, then fuck right off. there's next to no involvement between devs and tournaments

>This looks like an actual render.

Attached: 1550635717191.png (635x471, 275K)

Yeah, I can tell you I'm not at all excited for that. Maybe they could suprise us by remixing stuff from more recent games, considering AoCF is on switch and all.

It'll be Master Chief, he being part of the game was a requirement for getting Banjo.

He's asking why people DON'T want her and those are perfectly valid reasons for wanting her.

If we do, it would likely just be official confirmation that Banjo is coming in Fall or Winter 2019. A new character was just released a couple of days ago.

>The next few months will have people circlejerk this shit

Demifiend

Attached: C1B1277F-78D9-4579-8EF1-B17B1C2B10A7.jpg (300x400, 33K)

you're very likely right, it just feels a tinge strange when it seems like even the most poverty games/companies have something new stored for EVO

No way, persona cucked you a slot

>smash needs a containment board
This.

Every leak so far has mentioned Doomguy. Has crazy as a character pick hed be. I'm rootin for him

thats fine, i love both chief and banjo

Could you please stop these obviously falseflaggish threads? We all know in a week or two you're gonna link them to say "OMG OMG LOOK HOW REIMUFAGS WERE MAKING OVERCONFIDENT THREADS ALL THE TIME OMG CRINGE CRINGE US ANTI-CHARACTERFAGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER OBSESSING OVER CHARACTERS WE DON'T LIKE BASED BASED BASED" even though literally no Reimu supporter actually think she's likely.
It's so predictable where you shitposters are going with this that you might as well outright say it in your post to show us that at least you're self-aware.

Attached: you.png (281x206, 105K)

Boss, Have you hear about Super Smash Brothers?

Attached: Dd5VH73VMAEBoAu.jpg_large.jpg (654x550, 44K)

He's just the character that people want the most and isn't deconfirmed at the time, so leaks include him to seem "legit", don't get your hopes up too much until actual credible leakers start piping up.

>Someone piggyback off of popular speculated characters
>This means its true

Stop pretending Reimufags can do nothing wrong

Attached: 1563602784350.png (349x642, 113K)

I agree with cultural impact and music but her moveset potential is commander video tier

I want Doomguy in but the reason why he's in so many "leaks" is because of the Pete Hines comment and the debunked 5ch shit
We don't know when Nintendo started planning DLC, we only know when they finalized

Tell me how this faggot who can't even draw correct facial anatomy could pull that off.

Attached: 1541197317761.jpg (1200x1189, 189K)

Heavy would be a nice surprise

HE'S IN

Attached: Super_Smash_Bros_Godzilla_2014.png (640x360, 348K)

>has already been featured on several fighting games
Seriously?

I'm not saying Lepypepy's work is on par with the Reimu picture
I'm just saying the Reimu picture is also shit

Shut the fuck up, Tabbender

Same reason they were against Erdrick. They hate anything not western as if Pearl Harbor was recent. Hoes mad.

There's no way this is true.

The fighters pass could have been 10 characters and Reimu still wouldnt be one of them

>Obviously painted instead of rendered
>Flat colors
ITS FAKE

Woah, it's you again? Dude, it's summer, find something better to do lmao

omg confirmed

Placeholder.
She's in.

Attached: You do know more than one individual hates your guts right.jpg (1294x229, 38K)

BARGAINING

This is stupid, why would she be selectable with portrait and everything already when they just finished Hero and are now beginning to work on Banjo?

Her blue Player 2 alts do.

>beginning

Banjo and hero were being worked on at the same time though

so did we hear more from that king zell guy at Resetera who said "Mario on Playstation" yet? He's the one single guy besides Shinobi who actually has connections, because to me he absoltuely intended that comment to read like "Master Chief on Switch"

i know that place is beyond a dump but they somehow manage a tiny group of people who do genuinely know stuff, that shinobi guy leaked the smash reveal, ridley and banjo prior

Except it's 2d you faggot, you can see it easily on the arm sleeve thing and hair here Besides it doesn't even matter since pic above proves it's fake anyway

Yeah because they were a double reveal, focus shifted most likely to Hero after E3.
But obviously i can't say for sure, just an assumption because of how Sakurai told us they handle DLC compared to the base roster, i.e. not starting it until that is finished.

LADS

Attached: 1563858027536.png (949x1058, 35K)

It was Joker and Hero who were worked on simultaneously

Nope, i’m a guaranteed next Microsoft rep.

Attached: 436C53E9-6F65-46F9-BF7B-06196C03469A.png (939x690, 624K)

Why no one makes ZUN art 3d models? It's what Sakurai would do.
>Reimu
>loli
It would be, Reimu and Marisa fight way too differently.

*ahem*

Attached: rayman.jpg (720x405, 30K)

The biggest thing they ever did for a tournament was announcing an announcement, and even then it was just announced on Twitter and not through the tournament. With how easily shit gets leaked at tournaments Nintendo would never give anyone the chance.

I mean they did announce Joker at the Game Awards. Anything is possible.

Except for the fact that every single character in the game has a consistent eye color for each alt, with the exception being a few evil skins like Dark Link.
So this is how this "leak" is disproven, huh?
What a way to go.

Attached: 1555353565488.jpg (742x706, 63K)

iamp reimu has blue eyes retard

Ultimate released during the Game Awards, they just announced him to steal the show from everyone at the best time possible.

Why wouldn't they use the most well known appearance?
I guess the MMD model only came with blue eyes.

PC-98 Reimu has purple eyes
IaMP Reimu has blue eyes
later fighting games has Reimu with brown-ish eyes
and mainline games seems to have Reimu with red eyes or a darker tone of brown
correct me if wrong im literally just looking at renders right now

Touhou is fucking trash and even Geno deserves a spot before Reimu

MAH MAN

Attached: 1564644222327.jpg (150x150, 13K)

official smash fun club
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Palutena looks like a shitty 2d render with no detail when I took a photo on my phone.
Does it mean she's fake?

Attached: 1543517682539.png (638x588, 740K)

well, we also have actual gameplay footage of her

You're by far fucking worse. Fuck you loli homos and your nickelodeon pick.

And do those other characters have pre-existing alt palettes with different eye colors?

>Stevefags still trying

Yes, even if they're colors are based on something that would have a different eye color, they still stay the same.

wouldn't be surprised if all this is actually them. need Banjo to swing on by and stick his big, bear foot up your asses again?

Enlighten me, Yea Forums. Has a CSS leak ever been real before?

Smash 4 esrb leak

Inkling.

that one had gameplay footage though

1.- you are an idiot.
2.- 2 spots.
3.- yesterdays tweet was not from nintendo, it is too soon for DLC4 to be revealed.
4.- you will never matter shit on your life for guessing a character from a fighting game, kill yourself.
5.- whoever DLC4 and 5 are, NO ONE IS GONNA GET IT RIGHT.

Rare replay was not announced on E3 and theres no way the switch version will have all the games. that post is FAKE!

Obvious exception cause it's meant to show off their customizability, Villager's also change, but in his game you can have different faces.

You mean his ugly small cock, which can’t even get in an ass.

Doom Guy.

it says 'Reimu', the kanas are RE-I-MU.

also, as if you needed another proof that its fake: the names of Touhou characters are ALWAYS written in Kanji, not katakana.

Seething.

Wonder why it would be in katakana when you could easily just fake it with a gothic font.

Why would someone who puts effort into making a fake not just straigh-up copy the name from an official source?

big enough to get in smash

here’s why the leak is fake. the border of the red darker line in the select cuts out at the edge. leaker didnt edit in that detail. wish it was real tho

Attached: 72B46655-E314-4CE8-A3A9-1154D80CB6E2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

>A line
>When theres a name written in English and yet the Playername box is in japanese.

ya know? theres way easier ways to tell a fake...

Like this.

Attached: 1546176106434.png (137x66, 6K)

You can't even give a good reason why its trash, dumb nigger

That's there i think, the pic is just to blurry to clearly see it, i think the interface is legit, he probably just modified the game to replace one character's name and image with Reimu.
But apparently he gave her blue eyes for some reason, when she's usually shown with brown ones.

>blurry as fuck
>can still see the red border line anyways

Attached: 1550278988854.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

(You)

just pointing out the details since someone did make a point earlier that palutena also looks 2d if taken from a phone here

that was quick. Kudos to you sir.

>is your most wanted in yet Yea Forums?
Yes, yes they are

Attached: 1563581553484.jpg (2048x1150, 182K)

blue eyes makes sense for blue alt i think

>Phoenix
Oh well. I got Ridley, my runner-up.

alts don't change eye color, with very, very few exceptions for special skins.

uhhh. look, no one would have a problem with Reimu as DLC4, if it werent for people like you hailing a blurry photo as if it were a fact.
can you just PLEASE shut your fucking mouth and wait for the next announcement, THAT CLEARLY IS NOT GONNA BE TOMORROW!?

Based and lawpilled

Attached: phoenix-coffee.gif (256x192, 4K)

THERE'S ONLY GOING TO BE ONE SHMUP REP AND IT'LL BE SPACE INVADERS
FUCK EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS GAY PLANET

Attached: tom-carruthers-invaders-blankztools-cu01smaller.jpg (935x633, 158K)

Twinbee says hi.

Attached: good shooters.png (620x620, 116K)

Isnt remilia's name in katakana?

People who claim there's gonna be something at EVO after we get the first 3 charactes at western events already are beyond delusional.

She better be announced at fall Reitaisai or Comiket.

This is the only roster I want to see

Attached: 1562536543887.png (1980x1109, 3.27M)

ok, my bad, only for certain names, for example, Marisa's name is also written in Kanji despite not being a japanese name like Reimu.

I want Monster Hunter!

Attached: f193fd92870bd89d058525324b61c9fc.jpg (743x1180, 112K)

Due to being retarded

>Erdrick
Aaaaand it's fake.
Other way around. Reimufags were clinging to Doom posters.

I wouldn't count on it honestly even if she was indeed part of the pass. I'm betting on a double reveal for the final two in an october direct.

>crash
>another rob side b
>another dr mario down b
>another link up b
>another inceneroar b
crash is a funny guy but i can't imagine anything interesting with his moves. i guess he could get the mask for invincibility but banjo is already doing that with the feathers so why bother?

That's where you're wrong. Doomfags were clinging to Reimu hard.

The whole "alliance" bullshit wasn't forced by a side on particular it's literally just people wanting both characters

See

I think its because she is japanese, remilia and flandre are european.

I'd be most happy to see Phoenix Wright or Porky, but I'm not that invested in Smash so I won't be all that bothered if neither make it.

What are the odds that Flan is a frog?

How the actual fuck would it play?

Have sex, I wish you would just fuck off, i’m sick of seeing you, COPE

THREAD REMINDER.

Attached: 816FDED3-C897-4853-BAD2-4447F279C945.jpg (737x1024, 82K)

A what? They are probably romanian or a country close to where dracula came from.

Come on user that can't be the best Reimu model you could find
Even Agnesfag's shitty drawing looked better

Attached: 1560794253292.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

I mean "Flandre" is a very french-sounding name

Body Slam for Down B
Fruit Bazooka for B
Spin for Side B
and Jetpack for Up B

Well I hate furries because most are pedophiles who take advantage of children's innocence, and I still want crash. Just a major mascot and having fun with CTR.

Get fucked.

Attached: 20190803_015344.jpg (2896x2896, 554K)

official smash fun club'
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Reply to this post if and only if you actually, unironically believe that this leak is real.
False-flaggers need not apply, I only want to know how many people really believe this and aren't just shitposting.

Attached: fake.jpg (1010x760, 180K)

@472810832
I don't think anyone believes this. It's pretty easy to fake, anyone could have done it and there's definitely things wrong with it. At least it's not the Agnès guy, as I've seen some speculate. He confirmed to me by PMd on twitter that it wasn't him.

Attached: adam-english.png (797x822, 211K)

>Gaymoo
not happening

Attached: Otis_the_Cow.jpg (324x500, 43K)

Attached: 1564733295243.jpg (3264x2448, 3.07M)

sakuya isn't flat

>Your pick
not happening.

can you just wait, goddamit!?

>Sakuya
>Flat
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rude.

Attached: 124px-Th17Urumi.png (124x224, 33K)

no need to wait when it's not happening.

its obviously fake but it is the most based character pick

I think it's fake, but those armpits make her so fucking sexy goddamn.

What am i suposed to see here?

i mean wait for the next direct or event, you retard. for starters, theres no way Sakurai is showing who DLC4 is in this Evo, since the Hero Dossier was released this week already.

and 2.- Sakurai WILL DO WHAT He WANTS, theres no way we will guess who will be the last 2 DLCs.

The hand.

Fun fact: the original otisposter is a reimufag

Move over faggots.

Attached: Doom_AiM_final_fight.jpg (1318x1257, 470K)

What about the hand.

Has there ever been a legit leak? How the fuck are smashfags still falling for these? I'd have thought the grinch would have been them so hard they'd never fall into leak hype again

Tabbender actually browses these threads? its funny how a Google+ "Who would Win" autist migrates here of all places. Fuck your shitty pick and fuck touhou. It's only good for porn and you fags will believe any leak aslong as it has your cumdumpster /jp/ nip pick.

Attached: Reimu.jpg (960x1200, 207K)

ESRB leak.

Its obviously drawn and painted

The Ken image leak was real

Ken leak

Not what I asked. Do they have pre-existing alt palettes? Not “based on something that would”, just pre-existing alternate color schemes with different eyes.

i wish you could see his face more in this new design. the old doom faces were a big part of doomguys character.

He's also responsible for a number of fake leak attempts here

>/jp/
>giving a shit about smash

I think it's supposed to signify that the leak is real.
Someone post more big titty reymoo and save this dumpster fire of a thread.

Please jump off a bridge delusional pedophile

>Has there ever been a legit leak?
ESRB, Ken, Castlevania music, Ryu and Roy being datamined and playable, Dragon Quest was the worst kept smash secret, Banjo having a "smashing time", Ridley/Daisy/everyone is here.
I think this leak is fake though.

Attached: 1559765908420.jpg (640x640, 45K)

all my other images are porn user. I don't want a vacation

What about this then?

If the CSS was rearranged, it'd probably be a bit more believable. Too bad it's fake as fuck.

Would be quite a twist if it turned out real tho

Don't forget Shulk

Be a hero and 404 this shitty thread.

How could I forget?

Attached: 1559565855700.gif (571x522, 167K)

Do it fag

Attached: lord-pepe.gif (547x471, 685K)

I will do it for 10 (you)s

Ok. He manipulated 2 separately postioned images. Where's the real proof

spoilers, its so fucking fake

but anons. I don't wanna be banished for I don't know how long. And wouldn't that make me a Spermhead? You guys have the balls. You do it :^)

Attached: disagree.png (406x388, 19K)

There. Now do it.

(You)

heres your attention. See you in the next thread

still not happening

Tales is 100% NEVER getting into smash ultimate. Screenshot this post.

Most characters in there don't really have alt colors, Ken and Ryu i guess, but i don't know if they have any with different eyes.
Best i can give you is probably Jigglypuff, cause it's shiny color is just a slightly different shade of pink with green eyes, and all Jigglypuff alts in Smash are different shades of pink but still have blue eyes.

Hair and clothing don't have flat colors

Is Reimu in, Sonic Totem?

Attached: sonic-totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

>Aaaaand it's fake
Imagine being this retarded. Erdrick is a title. They’re all fucking erdricks.

Ok I'll do it. Here's some tits.

Attached: 1562286442195.jpg (480x360, 21K)

THIS IS NOW A SMASH MANSION HEADCANON THREAD

How does the rest of the roster react to The Hero getting critical hits?

probably not but I can still dream

Based

FUCK

The CSS arrangement is the ultimate nail in the coffin here
There is no reason for a dev kit to have only one dlc character on top of Reimu, and it's the only way the css could look like this
There is a reason we can't see the right side of the screen

Literally THE moat basic moveset I’ve ever seen.

Based totem

BASED

Based sonic totem laying down facts

Reimu is only sensible, she's the only one capable of outdoing the Hero's powercreep.

you won't do it anyways but here you go

Sure she's not in yet, but is she getting in as one of the final two fighters pass characters?

Attached: flandre-thinking.gif (1119x884, 747K)

again, sure. just seems like banjo will probably cover all this ground and more gameplay wise. if he is in, bless crash bros, at least he'll elevate the taunt meta.

HOLY FUCK SHE'S GONNA GET IN AND NEVER BE CUT

fuck you worse girl

Attached: do it faggot.jpg (600x600, 32K)

If she was, she'd be in by now, we just wouldn't know about it.

Based.

You have my word anonymous beings

I have plenty of porn

when i see reimu on the front page then i will believe..

Reimu will never, EVER be in Smash Bros. Am I correct Totem?

Attached: Sakuya-Izayoi-ojF8yQZAT-b.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Technically she wouldn't be in the current version of the game

>compares protags
>puts in remi and flan for some fucking reason

You dared to claim you could make better predictions than His.
You better hide user

the entire "alliance" was Reimuposters clinging onto Doom because it was "based"

sakuyafag here, forgive me Totem. I am but a peasant to you and Reimu wont be in smash right?

to be honest I'd much rather have Sakuya in rather than Reimu, it's the closest we'll ever get to having Dio in Smash

Attached: Sakuya (1).jpg (600x600, 174K)

But she would be in the decided complete roster.

He literally just said she isn't in
Take your L and fuck off

Attached: b18.png (400x434, 290K)

The leak is fake because Reimu’s name is supposed to be written in kanji.

You better not be lying

>Flan
>Not based
fuck off

Attached: flandre17.jpg (500x717, 318K)

RIP sakuya poster. not even time stop can save you now.

allegedly Undertale Ch. 2 according to some anons

F̸̭͕͇̣̮̗͔̠͜͜U̵̶̼͔̯̞̼̤̥͙̠̱̥Ç̩̰̹̜̰͓͢͡ͅK̵̷̨̛̦̭̻̣̤̞͔̙̬̫͡

Threadly reminder
>Reimu had a crossover appearance with Kirby in another Bandai Namco title
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
>Bandai Namco has experience with the Touhou series
>Bandai Namco also made remixes of Touhou music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
>Touhou is a pop culture phenomenon in Japan with two major conventions every year
>Sega and Nintendo sold arrange CDs at Reitaisai
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
>ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
>Leak mentions Rare Replay which was confirmed by Sabi, a very credible insider to be true, mentions DQ ports a month before DQ11's port got its release date announced and also mentions Touhou ports which are coming fairly soon
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/

Reimu is gonna be in.

Attached: 1537437372822.png (1519x2877, 2.23M)

HOLY FLIP JUST STOP YOU FOOL

>Link walks through a cave
>He sees a green slime puddle on the ground
>it explodes in his face
>he turns around to see a giant beast charge straight at him through some boulders
>youtube.com/watch?v=X7PlOxyMQks

Attached: brachy smash.png (686x722, 1001K)

IT'S TOO LATE user RUN

this is why, the anime people are scared

Attached: reimu.png (1343x682, 140K)

DO IT user

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (367x265, 565K)

its hilarious what Yea Forums thinks they can meme into smash, what a fucking joke

Attached: images (61).jpg (190x265, 5K)

rip

>generic fucking loli #3236342
Fuck off cunny.

Attached: sakuya and guy.png (233x301, 33K)

Attached: spooked.jpg (260x276, 24K)

You have to be specific when talking to the Totem. Reimu isn't currently in the public version of the game's fiiles. Thus, she's not in.

spare this man

Attached: Sakuya.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Post some big tiddy or bEGONE

thank fuck

ass

YOU NEVER LISTEN DO YOU

Attached: 1552708054773.png (1000x1000, 513K)

ask the totem to spare him you fool

How would they even know about it??

>loli
Why would you go full retard?

Post traps

You can't be serious user

There is no alliance, fuck off. Some people just want both the characters because they happen to like their games. Alliances are bullshit.

4 (You)

Sonic Totem, will you kill all Reimu in smash threads? and Sakuya/Yukari are better girls right?

Attached: D5Vpk14WAAI6OpB.jpg (392x392, 22K)

(You)

Looks like the same dude that did the shit Bravely Default girl leak.

If she gets in
>western fans mostly just confused and maybe even some bullshit twitter trending news thread about manchildren and lolis
>Touhou threads become much worse
I have placed a spell on all threads related to this "leak" which attracts debunkers and shitposters. You're welcome.

Attached: 1558760877022.jpg (2048x1364, 413K)

This is exactly what happened with sm4sh you faggot

It isn't him.

Attached: 39134c22551f2cd38090727297bd2a20.png (747x713, 214K)

This remember when krool fags tried to the push krool ridley alliance crap
and before you faggots get angry i like krool

you got them, now post reimu's milkers

Will SEGAchads get another slot?

post pits instead

Dont see you complaining about joker being almost completely unoriginal.

happened to dq so yea but you miss one vital point. Yea Forums and twitter suck and deserve to be bad

Attached: 1546918982469.jpg (557x551, 35K)

That's really why I want her. I want to watch /jp/edos suffer when normies discover their game.

>Final 2 are Reimu and a SEGA rep
I'm okay with this

will touhou be represented with stickers or something?

I'm a give touhoufag with Reimu as one of my favorites but I'm not getting my hopes up. After the grinchleak why would anyone believe otherwise.

>implying he isn't lying so he can drag this shit out

Well that is a total of 10 responses (assuming none of them are samefagging) i have no other choice but to deliver

I rarely respond/make threads anyway

Attached: 53859596_p5_master1200.jpg (800x1200, 295K)

They don't believe them, it's just the same guys who were spamming grinch leak shit.

This
Don't set yourself up for disappointment

>People actually think Reimu has any fucking chance of being in Smash when worthier Indie characters already got blown the fuck out
You can keep saying it till the cows come home faggots but it's never happening. Reimu was never even considered as an option by Nintendo, I guarantee it.

Attached: 1564617167019.gif (250x182, 121K)

>>that one fake Joker leak with that awful looking render
?

It's possible but idk. He did come forward and say it was him the first time.

based

Attached: Monster Hunter.png (1500x1200, 990K)

>constantly posting the same images in every thread and posting images of them together
>not an alliance
Sure whatever you say faggot. Fuck you reimufags for using doomguy as a shield then throwing him under the bus when people called you out. She isn't in and never will be.

Fuggin thought that was Youmu for a sec

It looks NOTHING like his shitty artstyle.
He still cannot draw faces right after all this fucking time.

Attached: 1560869476427.jpg (1199x899, 137K)

you drew this yourself? not bad user. Give us a paizuri tho. You are a based poster who comes to us in these trying times after all

Attached: big load.gif (336x206, 1.67M)

how many hours of practice in total roughly?
i feel like im at 90 so far

requesting reimu pits btw

>worthier Indie characters already got blown the fuck out
>worthier
Who tells him

(Looks delicious, btw)

Based

the only one arguably worthier is quote and he's owned by thieving assholes

good fucking lord that looks horrifying

Attached: scared.jpg (289x300, 10K)

everybody gangsta until user guarantees stuff

>he's owned by thieving assholes
tell me more

Can't we fuckers just wait until the next reveal?

Attached: Wtfisgoinon.jpg (320x348, 18K)

waifufags are fucking cancer I swear

No i didn't make it i just found it somewhere on pixiv iirc

but damn i wish i could draw like them

Holy shit you incels are mentally diseased. Smash characters need both Western and Japanese appeal and no one that isn't a circlejerking neckbeards gives two fucks about her cute shrine maiden ass.

Stop trying to make this go viral and have sex I beg of you

IV and VIII aren't

>Reimu gets in
>Mouthbreathing retards dig into 2hu
>even more retarded secondaries get involved with the franchise
>/jp/, the last bastion of old Yea Forums, is overrun with normalniggers
We saw this happen with persona. Retarded nigger faggots like hungrybox act like they've loved the persona franchise the whole time and act like they're experts.

waifufags are fucking based I swear

That's a shame. But even then. Post some milkers based user

Cave Story is literally one game from 2004 and it was never nearly as popular as Touhou is anyway.
Touhou has legacy (been around since the 90's), relevancy (new game this year) and popularity. There's no such thing as an indie character that's worthier than Reimu

Attached: 5fb7329f30fb15dd0f6de7d01ca69b21.png (1181x538, 39K)

You gonna post more?

The fanbase is already flooded with retarded secondaries. At least maybe some Smashfags would actually try the games.

nicalis boaght the rights off the original creator, pixel, so they could sell the game with slightly improved stuff and a worse soundtrack and gave him a really shitty deal cuz he's a dummy. og cavestory is still free in pixels page and is still the best way to enjoy the game and not support nicalis.

Somone post the stirner "if reimu gets in" post

Who will be Reimu's recolors? Obviously Clownpiece will be one of them.

Attached: Clownpiece.600.2116145.jpg (359x474, 36K)

Hero literally proved this wrong but alright

Real Reimuposters don't claim she's in, they're just cautiously optimistic. And anyone throwing Doomguy under the bus is probably a falseflagger or shitposter. I'd even say he's still more likely than Reimu or any indie character given what Bethesda has said.

i agree. i like reimu more and im sure zun's success probably had at least unrelated influences on pixel developing cavestory. I do think tho that cave story is seen as THE indie game and spearheaded the indie game movement but inspiring every indie developer that participated in the xbla boom in the late 2000s. Reimu is still better for me tho.

Attached: Th123ReimuColors.png (560x632, 37K)

Using Doomguy as a shield against what exactly...? You do realize reimufags don't give a shit about your discord narratives right?

Imagine if Sakurai went full meme and added this vampire loli instead of Reimu.

Attached: Smug vampire.jpg (500x500, 57K)

It'd be cool but it's fake because her name is written レイム instead of 霊夢
>But no other character uses kanji!
Hero is 勇者

Attached: 5e687822dccede3d2b8f6b6f38cf2af5.jpg (302x389, 83K)

Erdrick is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for as a slime end of the year to be a great woman who loves her and has a great place to work for

Is touhou really even a big, recognizable series? I thought it was just something that some guy made, and a niche internet fandom liked it so much that he made a few more

Attached: 1563642194841.jpg (459x340, 14K)

NOW I know why the file name was called brave in the leak. That's literally what the kanji translate to.

In the west? Not so much. In Japan? Certainly.

Honestly. Reimu isn't likely, but Doomguy is even less so. Sakurai on twitter implied there wouldn't be a 2nd western character in the pass.
Doomguy supporters are setting themselves up for disappointment with their overconfidence.

Attached: unlikely-characters.png (1000x1000, 63K)

OH Great Sonic Totem will Master Chief ever be in Smash brothers, oh scared one please head my payer

What did he mean by this

Someone crop him out so we can use this in the next squilliam collage.

Unironically more likely than Sans

Possibly still in testing phase and they already have the katakana font laid out.
Possible that they haven't designed the typefont for those two characters yet.
I'm just speculating, since it's easy to just fake the kanji like this

Like Steveposters?

Based
Cringe

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

It's literally everywhere on the western internet and on the japanese everything

Nope, my work here is done.

All i can think is of: Ruukoto (her robot maid from PoDD),Sariel and Konngara and Yukari

Attached: 1554818948713.png (560x896, 263K)

Put me in as many collages as you want, it'll never happen. A spot for DLC is not going to get wasted on a character that only about an eighth of the smash playerbase would even recognize

Attached: 1564632531153.png (710x647, 782K)

Why are RPG characters considered unlikely?
Just curious.

this user is no longer based. If you're gonna go out go out atleast with a bang. Fuck you reimufags

Attached: reimu sweat.jpg (836x900, 73K)

will Dark Souls get some form of representation in Smash Ultimate?

That can't be it because the font is already used in menus like stage selection, my music, etc

Rekt by yours truly

Attached: 1C0935E1-C757-4690-94B1-D6110215F2D7.png (960x960, 565K)

Anyone that believes that new one is real is either absolutely delusional or needs to have their eyesight tested. I'm not even saying she can't be in, but that picture is so blatantly fake it's just sad

Joker is already in though.

>an eigth
that's alot of people, you're giving them too much credit.

sakuya alt skin

The franchise isn't mainstream in the west, but it would be difficult to deny its popularity in its home country.
>and a niche internet fandom liked it so much that he made a few more
There's like 28 games, and the series as a whole largely predates that sort of thing, since it started on the PC-98 in 1996.

PC-98 recolor probably

>Joker
>Hero
>Banjo because rosterfags aren't even 5% of the playerbase

Sakurai also stated that the new fighters will be from different franchises besides the ones already in. So anything in the "Already represented franchises" is auto-debunked.

Because there's already 2 in the pass

I'd be ok with that. Shame Rocky wouldn't be added as an extra echo.

I don't think you get the point of the pic. It's about *unlikely* characters.

any source on sakurai saying this?

I find it hilarious how much that quote keeps changing and changing to be more specific about denying characters.
Here's the full thing, Reggie said it, not Sakurai btw.
You can kinda take it as what you said, but it's not that explicit, though with the DLC we've seen i could see it be meant like that.

Attached: 1545348748911.jpg (1200x491, 77K)

I personally can't wait to take armpit screenshots of Reimu.

Attached: 1547388542443.jpg (768x949, 263K)

Yeah, it best fits into Sylux (and Lloyd if you don't count Japan)

Attached: Sylux and Lloyd.png (2634x1969, 3.82M)

Eh, sounds kinda like we're just making up rules again.

I better be able to look at Reimu's bloomers.

ok you got me, redpill me on armpits. Why should I find these arousing when they probably just feel like an average pussy squeezing your dick?

He didn't say it outright but he implied it.
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1138664983565225984
There's still a chance but honestly it's better to not get your hopes up;

I'd be down for Sylux, but it would be weird if he was the only first party rep, and with the Metroid Prime 4 delay i don't see it happening.

Jokes on you, her Smash is actually the PC-98 design.

Let me correct you there, newfriend. Waifuposters are the chemo to you redditards

Strange to think we're already halfway through the year. I wonder how many leaks have been created thus far.

Attached: 1542028281710.jpg (720x685, 49K)

It's not a rule, more like the fact that it would make sense for them to aim at new demographics with each character.
3 out of 5 characters being from RPGs can still happen but it's frankly unlikely.