How would you approach making a video game set in Game of Thrones universe?

How would you approach making a video game set in Game of Thrones universe?

Attached: Game of Thrones - Kings Landing 2.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

like telltale did

Attached: Robots Absolutely Disgusting.png (944x805, 1.66M)

Contact Paradox Interactive and be done with it.
Paradox Interactive is just as into the whole woke ideology as Film & TV.

Set is Essos, made by Bethesda

Aren't From working on it?
Masterpiece is awaiting.

Slap some assets together made by chicks and call it a day. It would sell gangbusters anyway.

Just like telltae's game?

Mmorpg sandbox in a simulationist approach. Mainstory will take you from an outside perspective through the events of the books.

The world is persistent and there are limited ressources, housing, land to own and compete over. Playing it like a typical rpg murderhobo is as valid as creating a merchant empire. The economy is fully fueled by lifeskilling players. Imagine a hybrid of Eve and BDO in a grounded fantasy setting. PvP is enforced everywhere at all times. Respawning is heavily punished by long waiting times and loss of items or ressources. There are no safespots. Towns and cities can be taken over by player founded houses.

ooooooooohhh my ellllden rang

Why bother? The show had a bad ending, so it's ruined.
>but muh half-dozen concurrent spin-offs
Can't wait for them to flop.

Crusader kings with dragons.

just copypaste AC Odyssey's gameplay

Attached: 1471424542666.gif (240x200, 354K)

Set it in entirely unexplored regions, or at least in areas not shown in the series, to give some freedom to developers and writers and Martin, otherwise it'll just end up as a highlights reel and virtual tour of the series.

I wouldn't.

the Crusader Kings 2 and Mount and Blade mods already exist

I wouldn't, Asoiaf's world's most interesting element is the decently crafted family lines and ancestry that bind characters together. The actual details of the setting itself are pretty generic and boring, but it's the family histories that make it work and make it feel somewhat genuine.

alright, Witcher 3
traversing the world is more fun in AC tho

CK2 ASOIAF mod

Already been done senpai. Most underrated game in history

Attached: 81ZTdqoR-+L._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 28K)

You play as Jaime Lannister or another important character. And you are to make choices throughout the game that lead to many different endings.
The choices are meaningful and make for a completely different playthrough everytime or almost.
The dialogues are well written and the game makes you want to keep playing it over and over again to find out all the endings.
The combat is shamelessly copied from mount and blade, but with improved animations to create a fluidier experience.

I wouldn't. I'm not a game designer.

It's impressive how easily it connect with the show without feeling hamfisted at all.

That's too much like work, no game dev would do it. So just make a comfy wall guarding simulator and be done with it.

Strong original characters, fluid & rewarding combat with a high degree of variation and a compelling storyline.

What's not to like?

A Song of Ice and Fire: Shadow of Westeros

Attached: original characters.jpg (1860x294, 161K)