Dragalia Lost Has Grossed $100 Million Worldwide

How did they do it?

>Released in September 2018 and still available in only 11 markets, Nintendo’s fourth mobile title, Dragalia Lost, has just surpassed $100 million in total player spending on three million downloads according to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence estimates. In doing so, it has overtaken Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp as the publisher’s second highest earning title on mobile after 2017 release Fire Emblem Heroes.

>Dragalia Lost has grossed $1 million more than Nintendo’s mobile Animal Crossing, which currently sits at $99 million spent by players since its launch in November 2017. While it now ranks second among the Kyoto firm’s mobile titles, it trails top grossing Fire Emblem heroes by nearly $500 million.

>Co-developed with Japan’s Cygames, Dragalia Lost surpassed the lifetime revenue of Nintendo’s first mobile game, Super Mario Run, earlier this year when it reached $75 million in player spending in February. Super Mario Run is unlike Nintendo’s other mobile titles in that it is “free to start” with a one-time $9.99 in-app purchase to unlock all content.

>Dragalia Lost is also second only to Fire Emblem Heroes in terms of all-time revenue per download. Sensor Tower data shows that the title boasts an average of approximately $33 per download, compared to $38 for Fire Emblem Heroes. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp has revenue per download of $3.30 in comparison.

>Of the markets where it’s available, Dragalia Lost has generated its largest portion of revenue from Japan, where players have spent more than $58 million in the title to date. The United States is the game’s second largest market at 21 percent of spending or $21 million. Hong Kong leads the way in terms of revenue per download at $63, compared to Japan’s $47 and $17 in the U.S.

sensortower.com/blog/dragalia-lost-revenue-100-million

Attached: Dragalia Lost.jpg (1450x850, 360K)

I’ve helped it along by quite a bit. But I’ve also played every single day since September

I tried to play. Then autistic anime cutscenes every other stage (that only last 30s) got annoying and the events are tiresome. It stinks because I liked the crafting and upgrade systems well enough.

you stink

Thought it was flopping
Cool i guess
Haven't played since Albert banner

You mean the visual novel dialogue cutscenes that have a giant skip button on the corner and even give you currency for just viewing and skipping? Because this game has no animated cutscenes outside the opening intro

I don't understand the appeal of gacha games at all.

It's fun to use your money for pulling and then dabbing on the shitters who can't afford it

Its the quintessential comfy game when you find a aesthetic you like in gacha

Its great when you focus on one game outside of gacha and just have the gacha to play in your off time

Collecting is fun. This isnt new. Coins, stamps, sticker albums etc. Is concept is very old.

but you're not "pulling" anything of tangible value.
the best thing you can hope for is an anime drawing of some random ass waifu picture who nobody has ever seen or heard of before.

It would at least be interesting if the games had some kind of economy where you could sell the useless waifu drawings you didnt want to other weeaboos

>still no european release

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

You just haven't found the one for you yet.

only 100 million?? LMAO
this is a failure for a mobile game

99,99% of mobile games make less than 10 million.

Just dowload the apk bro

Download it through QooApp.

People who have desk jobs like games you can play for 15-20 minutes in case they have too much downtime
Gachashit mostly use energy/resource shit so they're incentivized towards those games whether they pay for anything or not

I would play it if they cut the grind in half and the character designs werent so boring.

>tfw haven't played since new year's
>dropped GFL and FGO too
>spent like $2200 combined on all three
I really like having a job
So I can escape sunk cost fallacy

Bump

Nintendo fans are retards