VNN is a joke

youtu.be/lERW6tZ7mzU
>Be """games journalist""" notorius for having an entire career of brown nosing and speculation, literally incapable of removing mouth from Gabe's cellulite filled ass cheeks
>"Guys i know you're mad about the gamebreaking glitches, rampant hackers, etc etc. but muh 2-15 staff members! Oh Robin walker please take a shit on my chest and call me a dirty girl uwu!"
>Valve """Accidentally""" pulls the dumbest shit ever and makes certain lootboxes always drop items in the price range of 10 bucks to 10 thousand bucks
>Mr. Reliable news source here and his pals cash the fuck out on this to the point where one of them can buy a fucking VR set
>Valve themselves make an estimated 60-70 thousand fucking dollars from this whole ordeal if the reddit economics and mathematics are accurate just based on market tax
>Tf2 team gets a galaxy brained idea and instead of punishing the people who abused the exploit/cashed out on the exploit, they just fucking reward them and give out a guarentee that they'll refund cash for the untradeable ones and will also go through the process of undeleting the ones people got rid of after cheating
>Of course rimboy Tyler has the orgasm of his life hearing this and busts the fattest nut while imagining Jill's hairy nuts in his mouth
>Anyone who didnt break the game though? They get nothing. If you complain about how retarded and unfair it is that the people who didnt act out of selfishness and complete disregard for the game's integrity and longevity get nothing, Tyler whips out the "muh 2-15 people" excuse and how giving out the halo hat would be too hard for the shitty apathetic boomers at Valve because "these were distributed at the peak of tf2!" Even though that makes no fucking sense since, if we're to assume that more people played at the game's supposed peak, itd be incredibly easy for valve to redistribute it to the 3k people who didnt abuse the glitch yet they're willing to do tons of work for the exploiters

Attached: 2479C70B-7C73-4A49-A64A-8141EF78F596-2575-000007BB0C4EFC35.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/MushyCoyScorpionKeepo
clips.twitch.tv/BombasticPoliteNoodleHoneyBadger
youtubemultiplier.com/5d3b1b986db36-its-not-unusual-to-crash-sometimes.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What have we learned? Abuse the fuck out of the next major exploit because valve are greedy cunts that wont punish you as long as you get your share, and Tyler's a turd sucking rat of a man incapable of criticizing these shitty corporate boomers out of fear of hurting their feelings.

Attached: A44D78C0-B184-4ED0-A812-9A3B04B5C09B-759-0000017D923BA27D.jpg (420x262, 51K)

Yup

t. Tradecel

Imagine knowing this much about some literally who shill, I hope you find a purpose in your life OP

Attached: 1561838106372.png (265x377, 73K)

Me too user, me too

Why did God make it so that nice guys finish last?

Attached: animu-2019-06-09-18h43m53s997.jpg (848x480, 122K)

Im not OP but I watch him for the comedy gold moments of him trying to rationalize Valve's stupidity at every turn

Get fucked goy.
Instead of trying to be a good little paypiggy who follows the rules how about you grow some balls and get free shit at Valve's expense next time.
Enjoy your cheaters lam- oh wait you got nothing.

Attached: 1539811147137.jpg (448x545, 21K)

>mad that no cheater's expense 2
Sitting here enjoying my relic while laughing at your ass, tradecel
Stay angry

>Mr. Reliable news source here and his pals cash the fuck out on this to the point where one of them can buy a fucking VR set
>Anyone who didnt break the game though? They get nothing
This is the real point of the OP post, everything else is just padding to poorly hide the utter seethe at not getting a cheaters lament 2

>REEE I did NOTHING and got NOTHING for it
Nothing ventured, nothing gained you pixel babbies

Attached: 1553275328137.jpg (704x320, 39K)

Thats all his channel is worth watching for. His fart huffing is laughably pathetic.

I'm a nice guy and I finish in three humps.

Truthfully I didnt expect the Lament, but I also didnt expect valve to see so inept as to reward this kind of thing. This is some clown world willy wonka shit where Charlie never drank the fizzy lifting drinks and never won the candy factory.

You gotta learn to make your head less sensitive.

Oy vey just get a circumcision goyim

what's it like being a salty trader subhuman?

Attached: 1385491610082.jpg (318x332, 25K)

get fucked loser haha

Attached: 20190802103111_2.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Whats it like being a kike apologist?

Reminder that Tyler has said before on streams he makes bait threads to get people to talk about him. He's so obsessed with himself that he fucking shitposts about himself because he WANTS to be right so desperately. He's even said he's making a video titled, "The times I was right" because covering news is less important to him than being right.

He's also said he comes into these threads and cries at the insults hurled towards him

>traders
>not being kikes

He looks like an incest baby and has the ego of a valley girl, utter kek.

Attached: 8BEC3432-F288-4A7D-8D77-671DED11B65C-209-0000000CE37DCEFE.png (247x139, 55K)

Link to where he says he cries? Kek

Heres his entire order that he used to eat 3 times a day:
>Mcdonalds
3 double cheese burgers, 2 large fries, a mcchicken and a soda

>Wendys:
2 bacon burgers, a large fry, and a fish wrap

>Burger King:
3 Whoppers, 2 large onion rings, 2 large fries, a large soda

>Pop Eyes:
3 6 piece meals, 2 biscuits, and a large soda

Source: His streams

Attached: tyler.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Probably fake but based if real

You mean like with cold showers?

56%

So this is the american diet... not bad...

He looks like a character straight out of oblivion lmao

clips.twitch.tv/MushyCoyScorpionKeepo
Heres him reading his fucking fast food orders

clips.twitch.tv/BombasticPoliteNoodleHoneyBadger

kek, my man cries at Yea Forums

Get fucked tradefag.

He should leave the basement and ask his mom to yell at mean hacker Yea Forums. Its been too long since we've seen an epic boomer freakout that changed the stake of consequences for all of eternity

Stay mad. You have to be fucking retarded to believe you'll get rewarded for not abusing the bug.
It was 100% Valve's fault, unboxers did absolutely nothing wrong. All they got are particles for their hats. No harm done.
I didn't even unboxed anything and I wasn"t expecting a cheater's lament v2. The real prize or me was watching tradefags going nuclear over this.

Attached: cry some more.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>traders
>not the biggest jews out there

Attached: 1564375381935.jpg (480x712, 33K)

Your nose is bigger than your dick.

The real jews were the people exploiting loopholes to get rich quick, and the people who made bank off of the crates.

>one of the richest/biggest spy unusual collector is a jew.

I wanna fuck his girlfriend, but she's vegan so thats a turn off. I bet shes petty as fuck too

>not using an explot
>raging that pixels you sat on for years are worth a few dollars less
sounds jew to me

Attached: krab.png (212x178, 95K)

Fuck traders and Tyler McSpeculation is based.

Attached: .jpg (556x510, 50K)

I find it pretty pathetic that they rewarded exploiters and essentially punished people that didn't.

This is how you know for a fact that old Valve is dead.

Sure its valve's fault, but rewarding those who exploit is a really, really bad idea. Besides, Valve made 60-70 thousand dollars off of this and our amazing news source Tyler McVicker barely aknowledged this because he's too much of a pussy to criticize them. Keep niggering out on one point like the rest of these chimps instead of paying attention to the bigger picture you utter chimpanzee.

>see your shitty crates that have been taking up inventory space spike in price
>sell them

wow such evil jewish tricks going on over here

Imagine being this guy. Just imagine it for a second. Doesnt that sound terrible? Seething over your digital hats

Attached: 1535121855688.jpg (365x432, 17K)

>tradefag
>has lament
>has several god tier and halloween unusuals
>didn't care about either

what do i do...

I'm not gonna read all that op is this meant to be a summary of the video or just complaining about the guy

i don't own any unusuals and i'm not seething, i just find it sad that people who exploited got rewarded lol

>Sell 100s of things you got for free at 100 times the normal value and cash out when the in game economy is completely destabalized
No jewish tricks here goy, honest!

Attached: 733D844F-41D8-4454-8AE2-95D352E74FF3-2115-0000065468E85CAC.jpg (967x1024, 147K)

I didn't exploit this and I'm not angry in the slightest. I got enough reward seeing the unusual market crash. That alone made the update worth it.

Attached: e10.jpg (960x599, 94K)

>mfw i idled and botted at the height of TF2 and still got a lament
>mfw i have two now
>mfw i have no face

Its both a summary and a mockery

The game's """economy""" has been dead for years and years and anyone still around is either the remnants of people too stupid to cash out or new people trying to make money since they heard of the old times.
It making the remaining few retards seethe is perfect though.

>was playing the fucking ps3 ver
>no cheaters lament
it hurts bro.

They didn't really reward them as much as you're implying. They get one unusual, the rest are untradable and can be refunded. What else would you have done? What could you have done that wouldn't get your ass sued?

I can’t stand fast food burgers unless there’s been like 2 weeks between the last one
Yeah they sometimes taste good but I feel slimy and reluctant to have another for a while, I can’t see how anyone who isn’t a low income college student can enjoy them daily

youtubemultiplier.com/5d3b1b986db36-its-not-unusual-to-crash-sometimes.php

Attached: tyler valve.jpg (1280x1440, 207K)

Yeah the game's economy is completely dead thats why theres several people who literally live off of tf2 trades and why millions of digital items get bought every day on and off of steam. What a brainlet response.

idgaf a fuck about vnn but i stopped reading as soon as i got to "punish". what a seething faggot OP is. I'm just happy that I can stack my Cheater's Lament with my glitched unusuals

He looks like Andy Warski's bastard child lmfao

>thats why theres several people who literally live off of tf2 trades
i know one of them, he cashed out in like 2015? or before, whenever everyone else with a brain was cashing out

>Abuse the fuck out of the next major exploit because valve are greedy cunts that wont punish you as long as you get your share
>Actually giving Valve more money
I don't want to seem "holier then thou". You all saw an opportunity and took it. That's fine.

But I literally can't bring myself to give Gabe so much as two bucks.

Attached: daff.png (719x699, 519K)

Why the fuck would you be rewarded for not doing something wrong?
Go fuck yourself.

All glitched unusuals get a damage vulnerability penalty but remain tradable

Why the fuck would you be rewarded for doing something wrong?

>wanting valve to modify actual game stats

For crying out loud user. Cosmetic crates nearly cause a hat holocaust. DO you want to destroy the entire game?

"Idgaf about VNN" why are you here then?

Attached: 7981F6DC-285E-4913-8CC1-0120D163499E-1147-000002B21A7789FF.jpg (433x606, 68K)

Making it easier to grief hatfags would be fun for those who didnt cheat or just missed out on it. Everyone wins.

Because Valve was the only one that fucked up. Not the people who "abused" a glitch they introduced. You whiny fucking retards don't even realize how hilarious you wanting a pat on the head for missing out on something. It's like a toddler's mentality.

Attached: 1560454810083.jpg (1000x2221, 452K)

Besides, I'd rather the game just die off in dignity than have it stagnate like valve has admitted that theyre going to do soon

because the OP evolved into bitching about the unusual bug. I even said as much in the post. You can't use context or comprehend so you made your dumb fucking post to ask.

>all these angry tradeniggers
God has smiled upon humanity this day.

Attached: 1564198645316.jpg (688x418, 441K)

>Game is only alive because autistic tradefags since valve wont update the nigger ever again
>Shitloads of people exploit a glitch and make bank off of it while nearly sending the economy into chaos
Oy vey goy we did nothing wrong buy another 5 dollar lootbox and give valve more money for being inept retards

OP is SO fucking mad
AHHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
Your ununusal is now worth less than the 1 key I paid for mine.
How does that feel? Doesn't it sting a bit?

Attached: 1564337865223.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

I dont even like unusuals, I just dont want the game to become yet another abandoned IP

It won't be abandoned and will always get new content as long as people play on community servers and not matchmaking, you dumb nigger.

His Fiance is way too good for him

Attached: AT-cm_298954657-preview.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>Community servers
Name 10 that get more than 2 people on regularly. Community servers are fucking dead and valve killed them.

she's got nice tits and a great bod

She almost looks like Lisa Lisa too and that makes me rock hard

probably cucks him

keep crying babby tradeniggers in the grave tonight

Attached: 1519925001257.jpg (750x770, 37K)

You'll be the one crying when this bullshit happens again and half the playerbase leaves and renders tf2 a completely dead game

You people ruined this game either way, alongside the F2Ps. Neck yourself.

>tf2 dies if traders cant hoard unusuals
lmao

Attached: 757.jpg (258x303, 11K)

I never used fancy hats
I like my gibus and sight for sore eyes
Everything else is luxury

Can I get a quick rundown on what happened

>abloo abloo muh hats

Go fucking looking for them you dumb Nigger. Redsun.tf is literally SLAG 2.0 in terms of how much content it gets.