Oh my god Veronica, I forgot to tell you the worst part

>oh my god Veronica, I forgot to tell you the worst part
>he didn’t have a single true roguelike on his pc. not one!!
>I asked if he really didn’t and he just started listing kiddie shit like that Isaac Binding game, and Dark Cells or whatever it’s called
>no, none! not rogue, not cataclysm, not nethack, not even a simple one like infra arcana!
>i nearly broke out laughing in his face, i asked why he hadn’t played any since they’re all free and it was clear he hadn’t even heard of them
>i showed him some screenshots and, I swear to god Veronica I nearly pissed myself, he just kept talking around the fact that he clearly couldn’t handle ascii graphics and the controls intimidated him
>no, I didn’t have the heart to tell him how pathetic it was. I just made an excuse and left. haven’t answered any of his calls since then
>oh my god veronica, you’re so bad... you’re probably right though, I mean it has to be small if he’s that much of a pussy
>it’s alright though, Charles asked if I wanted to come over and do a few cogmind challenge runs tonight...
>oh shut up!! I think he’s earned it haha
>haha you know me too well... well, talk to you later, V. don’t wait up ;) ciao

Attached: ACEBAB35-DB3A-487B-95B8-614A70E3EC37.jpg (1300x866, 91K)

Bitch I'm in Zig:22 right now where you at

>check library
>only roguelikes are rogue legacy, boi, and dead cells
b-bros... will girls really mock me over this

Only Veronicas and Staceys. Lakeishas and Lashondas won't care.

feels good that isn't me : )
also I agree with OP's post wholeheartedly.

They’re nearly all fucking free, take up no storage space, and can run on a toaster you dipshit, why don’t you just try a few out

How do I get a gf like this?

I wish women actually played video games.

>Lakeishas and Lashondas won't care.
based. i would rather play binding of isaac and hang out with L'Shawnd'Ra

Attached: 1523388019812.jpg (1080x1349, 148K)

Does Elona+ count?

The girl in your pic is a black Veronica and will absolutely expect you to play CDDA with her

What games does a Karen play?

based stacy

in-depth war simulators, sometimes prison management

Never felt so validated by a thread before

Which are good to start with?

I started with Infra Arcana and it’s a great jumping off point, it has a more simplified control scheme and pretty great graphics + sound design for a tile based rl. Still very challenging but far easier to get used to
If you don’t have a numpad, you’ll have to get used to VI-key controls which can take a while to wrap your head around

I started with Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, can't go wrong

WoW and she streams it for easy bucks while she is fucking his boyfriend and being all flirty with the chat.

Bumping a good thread

>Veronica
You could've played Fortnite with me but instead you chose to play Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup with Chad.
Gamers rise up!

Attached: intro-1512770860.jpg (780x439, 75K)

Yes.

i-is charles really gonna fuck her, bros??

sorry son , if only you had been playing the right games all along

i thought girls liked stuff like slime rancher and stardew valley :,(
what have I been playing these bullshit games for

you fucked up

no woman says ciao in the United States in the year 2019

imagine playing games for pussy
is there anything more beta?
roguelikes are great though

Nah user, girls likes 2d isometric crpg and roguelikes with ASCII graphics played on a 4:3 res monitors

But I have Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Elona, and IVAN.

POWDER is a good first roguelike, its fun to just get in and fuck around until you get the hang of it.
Its the only roguelike I can get killed in and immediately, no hesitation start over, and it runs on everything, was originally for GBA.