Why are anime posters on this board so fucking stupid?

Why are anime posters on this board so fucking stupid?

Attached: The_90s_1.png (987x1152, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Tonio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are non-anime posters on this board equally stupid? why is everyone here fucking stupid?

When will chaosanon finally set us free from the torture of no chaos mode?

I don't get the reason why you would make this thread especially with that OP image

Every anime poster is stupid. EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE. EVERYTIME I SEE SOMEONE POST SOME TRASH MOE ANIME AS A PIC THEY HAVE THE SHITTIEST THINGS TO SAY.

Reminder that there will always be the following fags who have literally nothing better to do that attempt to score dopamine hits because they can't filter:
>ANIME DON'T BELONG ON Yea Forums
>NOT A R E A L GAME LIKE MUH TRIPLE-As
>TAKE IT TO /vg/ MUH DUMPING GROUND FOR VIDYA THREADS I DON'T LIKE
>JOJO SUCKS, THE RICK AND MORTY/FAMILY GUY/SPONGEBOB/GENERIC-EST GENERIC OF ANIME
>IT'S JUST ANIME TALK EVEN IF THERE IS ACTUAL DISCUSSION GO AWAY
>NO ACTUAL CRITICISM SO I WILL REPEAT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER GIVE ME (You)s
>I KEEP SEEING THEM POP UP SO I HAVE TO COME IN AND TRY TO DERAIL THEM INSTEAD OF IGNORING THEM
>SHILLING
This is a video game thread, primarily for discussing the real, downloadable fanmade video game JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The 7th Stand User. It will not go to /vg/ because it is not a general. Threads will occasionally be made whether you like it or not, just like any other video game. You are welcome to shitpost and screech to your hearts content, but discussion will continue regardless. It does not matter how "mad" we are or how you are "merely pretending" to be retarded, the thread will eventually archive, none of it will matter, and a new one will happen whenever. Please reconsider that post you're about to make and ask yourself if making yourself look like a dumbass for a temporary "GOT YOU TO RESPOND" rush is worth it.

Now that that's out of the way, when's chaosanon gonna be finished? Also, will people actually be updating the wiki with new info on Chaos Mode once it's out? I don't wanna have to make a thread every time I have a question.

Attached: 43574810_p7.png (640x480, 34K)

Holy autism user.

It's pasta.

Seriously though, when's chaos mode?

When it’s ready.

soon™

yes but it is true pasta. literally the last 3 threads i have been in has like 4 or 5 retards angry that we are talking about vidya that is getting an update

>Tenacious D user gets the arrow
>Tenacious D Requiem: "I AM COMPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE!"

Attached: tenacious_D.png (509x700, 294K)

I just realized that there is no canon stand that is basically a normal animal with things added like how Howlin' is

Attached: 1518231825530.jpg (648x960, 98K)

Why did they do it bros? Why did they doxx our boy Vinny?

IT AIN’T ME

Attached: 868E4329-0681-43AA-80F7-23A232B527DD.png (1085x633, 505K)

This game is fucking trash, stop making these threads every single day

see what did i say. Yea Forums hates fun vidya

What exactly does Tonio's food do? Aside from the takeout, that is? Does it boost stats or something?

>7th stand user
>fun
Fuck off back to your circlejerk faggot, this game is ass

>7th stand user
>you cant use the 7th stand

just really good heals. great for NG+ runs where you have a lot of stuff.
see all they can do is rage around and spit meaningless words. this is an online board how can people perform group sexual activities

7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Tonio

autism

yeah it probably is autisim that made that guy rage about circlejerks and asses

I like how most of the go-to responses are perfectly outlined in the pasta above so they resort to "Y-YEAH WELL IT SUCKS ANYWAY AUTISM!" Please consider your post before you post it, friends.

Anyway, how are you all doing? What playthrough are you on right now? I just finished my Caravan run, about to start playing Cardigans. I know she does like no damage, but at this point I have enough money to just buy exp and shit so it shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 35425191_p15.jpg (678x678, 60K)

Miss Shorty

Attached: 34566209_p15.jpg (354x1200, 295K)

Thanks, didn't know there was a page for him, just thought his foods were listed on the Japan page of the walkthrough

>every day
user are you well?

Attached: Brain damage.png (640x480, 8K)

if all non anime posters would die Yea Forums would return to its former glory