Which Daedric prince does your soul belong to?

Which Daedric prince does your soul belong to?

Attached: pzaq9toaf8c01.jpg (997x3507, 425K)

Molag Ballin' every day, act a fool,
Pathetic creature, run up on you, run you through

This, if someone is literally called the "King of Rape" then you know they're based

>wanting the barbed penis of molag bal up your tight hole

Why wasnt Jyggalag mentioned in Skyrim? Or was he? Maybe I just didnt find his shrine but I'm pretty sure I've seen a good 95% of the game by now. Also, is that supposed to be Sythis at the top? Isn't he more than just a daedric prince, didn't he essentially bring the world into existence?

Meridia best girl

None.
Wait for them to fight over it.Whoever wins will be weak from the fight so just kick their ass.

Azuras plane seems like a nice place for a soul to end up

The top one is Molag Bal

For you lorelets,

Molag Bal, Boethiah, Azura, Clavicus Vile, Sheograth, Nocturnal, Malacath, Mehruns Dagon, Hircine, Namria, Sanguine, Hermaeus Mora, Vermina, Meridia, The Jyg, Peryite, Mepahala

Ooh yeah you're right, I forgot about Malacath and confused his portrait for Bal. Thanks.

None, daedra worshipers should be exterminated.

Why are the females called Princes too?

Daedra don't have gender

Gonna go for my daedric BVLL

Attached: 1PggWSKe_400x400.png (1205x590, 1.19M)

Gotta go with Hermaeus Mora
Based cthulhu lore in my elder scroll lore

This

Mommy Namira for me!

Who is the dude working at Bethesda that loves Lovecraft?
You have Dunwich in Fallout 3, Pickman in Fallout 4, Mora and Hackdirt in Oblivion just to name a few

The ones that prefer female forms and who enjoy having sex with mortals. If none of them fall under that category, then I'm afraid it's a hard pass on all of them.

Don't fuck around, anyone who spends time on Yea Forums is a servant of Namira, patroness of the lost and the ignored

Nocturnal because some dark elf whore forced me to in the Thieve’s Guild questline

The Hero of Kvatch didn't actually succeed in fixing the Jyggalag problem, it happens again anyway. The cycle is infinite and impossible to break.

Imagine being an orc and worshiping Boethiah's poop

I thought the Hero of Kvatch finally brought an end to that loop by defeating Jyggalag in one on one combat. Jyggalag was then free of his Sheogorath curse and in turn makes the Hero the Prince of Madness

Nope, Jyggalag was successful in separating himself from Sheogorath but he gave up his claim to the realm, which is pretty much 80% of a daedric princes concentrated power, so he's sorta just wandering Oblivion at this point

Peryite because he's such a cute little Daedric Prince, yes he is!

Todd and Kuhlman

Meridia because she hates negromancers and likes having her clit rubbed

So do Juggalo worshipers get a comfy wagecuck job for all of eternity?

Technical Lorkhan

Based

>Muh headcannon
Sheo in skyrim is confirmed to be the hero of kvatch while Jyggalag is currently doing his own thing since he no longer have his original realm

Would dragonborn will be the next miraak then? I like the idea of meeting him in apocrypha on VI

Cool designs, but the user that sperged out about how his daedric princes could defeat everything in 40k really put me off 'em.

I've not played Elder Scrolls since release, and I missed out on Oblivion and Skyrim. Any decent mods for getting back into ES?

Attached: 1564654097147.jpg (337x447, 38K)

Clavicus Vile

Why would somebody be retarded enough to worship Molag Bal, Vaermina, or Peryite to begin with?