If Skyrim is supposed to have a harsh, cold and unforgiving climate, how come they eat white bread...

If Skyrim is supposed to have a harsh, cold and unforgiving climate, how come they eat white bread, grow tomatoes and food is generally abundant everywhere?

Attached: skyrimleipä.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

they had to answer the WHAT DO THEY EAT question.

but the forgot the WHERE DO THEY POOP question.

Because it's a large nation that includes warmer climates to the South, and is well-equipped with trade routes and caravans

>There's a nip in the air. Won't be good for my crops.
Oh no, your ten cabbages!

Have we reached peak autism yet?

Trade is supposed to be difficult and import prices high because of the civil war

Because modern Bethesda is fucking garbage at world building.

what do you think they eat in Skyrim?i bet they eat a big english brekkie

Attached: 080.jpg (615x820, 63K)

tfw no redguard gf

Attached: 1564079985115m.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

i want a redguard gf

Attached: 1523306612661.jpg (1080x1349, 182K)

I could eat all that if you take away all the carby shit like the toast and beans

Sure, but not impossible
They were still getting food over the Berlin wall and that was way worse
Besides, Windhelm and Winterhold have noticeably less lavish dining halls than Solitude and Whiterun. I think it's pretty consistent.

The diet of medieval Nordic peasants, I guess. Porridge, rye bread, turnips, cabbage, sour milk, beer and lots and lots of dried and salted fish. And in Skyrim only cabbages and beer exist of these.

I don't remember seeing a single toilet in New Vegas.

The building you start in has one.

>Oblivion has massive multilevel sprawling sewer system
>no toilets

I'm pretty sure you can drink from toilets in that game and that bathrooms are everywhere

You will be amazed that there is a whole country that works like this called Russia.

there's at least one bathroom in every building you enter.

There's plenty of toilets in NV. I'm just not sure if there's running water going to them. Without running water (and considering most of the water lines and sewer lines are totally fucked), the toilets would be useless.
>Walk up to a farm
>Start picking all the guy's food
>He doesn't even care
What if I just stole your whole harvest? Is that how being a farmer works? You just let anybody pick all your shit?
They call the guards if I accidentally slap their chicken but I can pick a whole field of cabbage and they don't give a fuck.

There are chamber pots though

sewers were not made for shit in medieval times

ah ok they were just goblin shaman homes and anti flood measure ok got it

In a world with magic, is there really that much incentive to improve or even invent sanitation? Can you just magic your doo-doo away or incinerate it with a spell in seconds?
And if you get sick just cast a healing spell or whatever. You can cute any disease by making a potion out of some random shit you find outside.

not every knows or is capable of doing magic

people needed water to drink, cook and clean, you mongoloid, for them the idea of shit going down there was extremely ridiculous

if everyone has access to magic then magic becomes boring

When I tried Skyrim VR, I actually noticed all the "toilets" they've put in. Even in bandit caves there are designated shitting buckets. I was actually positively surprised.
I pirated it Todd, so don't get flattered.

Is that actually true in the elder scrolls universe though? It seemed to me like everyone has the ability to learn some magic, but if you want to get more powerful you actually have to study and use it.
But that's not the point. You could just have one guy in a town that is the poop wizard who goes around casting spells to zap the poop away. And the town doctor could be a guy who knows healing spells. Why would he have to know about germs or anatomy when he can just cast healing hands and cure anybody in seconds with no surgery or effort?

>poop wizard
Skiddelidoo, away goes the poo! *zap*!
If I ever make a fantasy game, I'm gonna include that fucking guy.

Are there any mods that make skyrim fun? Like that actual game play? Not just ooh another player house or muh graphics or waifus.

everyone has the ability in the same way that everyone can learn science irl... most commoners are probably the type that doesn't even know how to read, unless you're in the big cities, where rich people live. In your case you're supposed to be the hero, so you have instant access to magic, for fun reasons, but people in general don't really care about it, and some even despise it as being "nerd stuff"

He needs to be the most powerful mage in the realm. Capable of magically nuking a continent, but content with incinerating last night's processed roast.
Also with dialogue like: "I don't take shit from anyone! Uh, well I guess I do, heheh."

No the mods were pretty pointless. As usual.

The mine outside Riverwood has a pooping place adjacent to the sleeping quarters.

wasn't there a mod that allowed you to recruit several NPCs like companions? that was pretty cool

>people needed water to drink, cook and clean,
That water didn't come from sewers, they were used to get rid of waste water.

AHA THIS POST IS SO FUNNY CAN WE GET 50 LIKES FOR THIS POST HAGA

Attached: 1882D164-7322-43E5-8311-385E1311895C.gif (320x180, 348K)

what are chamber pots

>skyrim
>fun gameplay
You can't fix bethesda's eurojank

Redguards literally has nothing to do with niggers other than having dark skins, argonians is a much more accurate to what they are

>dark skin
what part of niggers dont you understand?