Remember if you use heavies youre based

Remember if you use heavies youre based

Attached: 1564205874838.png (1200x600, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I use heavies when i want to completely turn my brain off and feel completely lazy.
I switch to handheld mode, lay down on my bed, and then spam the same 2-3 moves, if you get caught it's over.

People think i'm a 60000000 IQ genius for doing this, and they callo me based because i'm not playing a fast anime swordsman character.
In reality i gravitate towards heavies when i just don't give a fuck anymore and want to play using 5% of my brain.
Sometimes i'll even watch youtube or movies while i'm playing heavy, it's so easy and boring.

ganondorf is just the only fun character in the game

PENGUIN GANG

That only applies at low level of play.
If you were facing actually competent opponents, they would exploit your large hurtboxes and slower speed.

>forgetting the OG heavy

Fear the Headbutt/Giant Punch combo.

Attached: 768px-Donkey_Kong_SSBU.png (768x768, 518K)

I'm so shit at him. How do I get better dkbros? I have trouble against projectile heavy characters especially snake.

He has no real answer to projectiles. He's a fat fuck and struggles with getting off of the edge as well. The only option against certain projectiles (Ivy's leaf now, for example) is using upB armor to punish them while eating the hit. Focus more on milking the most damage out of every interection. Low % going for dtilt and if it trips, cargo into uair (maybe even two) is great damage. His tilts in general are good harass and stuffing.

Step 1: charge the Donkey Punch
Step 2: bury them with a Headbutt
Step 3: Donkey Punch the bitch
Step 4 (optional): scream "GETTHAFUCKOUTTAHERE!"

EZ WORK.

Replace Ridley with DK since Ridley is only a vanilla heavy

Yeah I use a heavy... Puncher
>Falcon Punch!!

Rosalina is a heavy

I really really like this pic. Not just because I’m a heavyfag shill but the juxtaposition and those expressions (on such individuals) look as, if not more, ridiculous than the meme

DDD is the slowest heavy in the game.

Is it gay to want to be passed around and used up by of all these men?

So? Just use that 1% of your brain to read their attacks and kill them at 40%

Really? I just think it's kinda hot. It looks like a cropped bara pic rather than it being a "me and the boys" meme.

Not in the slightest.

Attached: koopa.jpg (774x1033, 74K)

It's straighter than being straight.

Attached: krool40.jpg (1280x1095, 143K)

official smash fun club.
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

If you use Hitokiri, Conq or Jiang Jun, you are not based. Please stop making the game boring.

Switch to like, Berserker or Warden or something

No

Bowser you ok? You might have taken too many hits to the head.

Attached: 1564846765422m-1.jpg (256x298, 29K)

>It's straighter than being straight.

What kind of backwards moon logic do you operate on?

What is it with barafags and being bottoms? Genuine question, because I rarely hear any of them wanting to top.

K Rool is a lot of fun to play.

No idea, I'm not into it, I just find it funny.

Heavies are pretty chill but they're played by fucking cunts that try too hard to be cool so it cancels out

I play as a giant penguin and regularly kill myself with my gordos, I'm the opposite of cool. It's fun though.

AHEM

FUCK YOUNG LINK PLAYERS

Attached: 1560050974345.png (960x877, 778K)

Heavies were made so children and people who don't actually like the game would have someone to play. They exist primarily in the realm of aesthetics rather than the realm of ludo. The state of heavyfags today is just a massive circlejerk. "I call you based and make you feel good momentarily and you will do the same to me." It's a self perpetuating meme that has gone off the rails of reality. There is no longer an inciting factor that inspired the existence of this sentiment. Outside of eachother's warped perception you're all as based as a quick play Link/Chrom.

t. Former heavyfag.

Attached: 1560189905046.jpg (960x720, 398K)

>tfw all those retarded Ganondorf bandwagoners at launch

Attached: 1489631073424.jpg (435x281, 37K)

And a toast for Mewtwo, as a congratulations for getting buffed this patch.

Attached: ridley.jpg (1024x830, 89K)

lmao yikes nah no one cares

Plug your ears to the truth and scream.

Attached: 1562276357253.gif (255x217, 26K)

>Ridley
>Heavy

say retarded shit and get brushed off

join me in forgotten tier

Attached: Dr.-Mario-World[1].jpg (1200x673, 214K)

Is that a true combo? Bury into giant punch? Might think of maining DK if true.

>chargeable punch that hits like a freight train made of bears but is really easy to dodge
>headbutt that buries the opponent in the ground, leaving them vulnerable to attacks
>you actually have to ask if combining those two is possible

Attached: 1563280124851.jpg (717x833, 97K)

Super Heavies or Regular heavies too?

I prefer someone with a more delicate touch.

Attached: Peach o.jpg (600x840, 238K)

Remember if you're still playing smash then you're a faggot.

k

The purpose of playing video games is to have fun, so if playing a Heavy is more fun, then there's reason not to play a heavy.

If you find playing a heavy more fun, you're a poopy boy.

Ridley.

Attached: ParentEatingGrin.jpg (214x235, 9K)