WE

WE

Attached: 1564831528114.jpg (1078x1194, 604K)

WUZ

Sneed

KANGZ

Near the city of Chorrol.

Oh no a black guy. Nigger nigger nigger nigger hahaha nigger lol nigger LMAO nigger XD

Grow the fuck up

The setting was confirmed when DAI ended with a map of Tevinter. Also
>Book of short stories about characters from an unreleased video game
Why is this a thing?

Look at his nose and lips LMAO

>big nose and big protruding lips
Is it okay if Bioware does it?

I thought Bioware had everything riding on Anthem? Why are they still here? Just fucking die.

I did grew up and learned that you people are just delusional optimistic retards.

Attached: 27a79580b051d0e78688ffb7c7a6af336fc7faa5da9233557af63c3adcd870ec.jpg (1920x4238, 785K)

AYOOO HOL UP

tevinter is filled with black guys, they hate andraste (white women) its literally canon

Okay, but where’s my muscle Qunari gf?

>EA killed so many studios for so much less

>1 studio that actually deserves a painful death they won't kill

dilate

Dilate and have sex tranny nigger

god they are all so ugly. those white creatures are probably supposed to be female but I am not even sure. they look like genderless trannies

Bioware would never release such a character. Unless they make her a lesbian anyway

>their pope is literally called the black divine
checks out

Will there be a new greasebyte engine to make all the characters' skin look extra oily?

>half naked men GOOD
>half naked women BAD

Cope, seeting, dilate xD do I fit in yet nigger nigger nigger

A better question is, who is still buying EA games?

Bioware is already dead, the name is just an EA brand at this point

Honestly I'd genocide the elves before I genocide the blacks.
Blacks have some productive uses for labor. So long as nobody goes full retard and decides to start giving them free shit for some moral reason, they're fine.
But Elves... Elves you can't even use for labor. Too haughty and frail. And you know they're gonna revolt anyway, so you're gonna have to put 'em down. Better to do it sooner rather than later, before they have time to plot and communicate with the trees or whatever.

ea bad

SO U BE SAYIN'

whoever made this image must be either buttblasted or retarded

I don't recall any black people in Dragon Age 1 or 2. Never played 3.

>caring about Dragon Age post Origin
YIKES

>Dragon Age 1
Duncan

>Dragon Age 2
that one guy who owned the Bone Pit

Yea Forums literally just made that up out of wishful thinking

You mistook cynicism for maturity. It's a mistake many teenagers make.

>Duncan
Don't call me a nigger.

Attached: 89103BB34233EC44261B5C284F54B224C2604891.jpg (1024x578, 104K)

I doubt you played the other two

I'm betting this is the last one before it happens. Andromeda killed any plans for new Mass Effect for the foreseeable future, and Anthem, their much-touted "ten year game" has been largely abandoned by the publisher and the playerbase. If they poison the well of the last modern IP they have, they'll likely be dissolved completely.

He said black people not niggers. Know the difference

This was already known. Conservatism correlates to fear based thinking and threat avoidance, a common feature of individuls raised in tightly knit, low resource communities. Individuals raised in a high resource, low threat environment (like cities) tend towards liberalism.

Both are correctly adapted for their environments.

>Duncan
Nah.

And for all the shit DA2 gets for wokeness (and being a bad game) there aren't any token real-world minority characters. 2011 was a long time ago.

Attached: Duncan-2-[1].jpg (768x432, 80K)

I remember playing Origins where a smug human noble gangraped some Elven bitches on their wedding night. Where Sten patiently explained to the stupid women in my group that girls can't be warriors. Where my Dwarf's sister had to sell her body as a prostitute just so we could eat.

What happened to this series?

>lol just ignore it bro
>lol just grow up bro
>lol nothing is happening bro
>lol you are just exaggerating bro

Attached: evwbkvqrnb831.jpg (640x4135, 585K)

>Cities
>Low threat

And water is wet, what's your point?

>everything I know about society, I learned from Yea Forums

You're all so fucking pathetic

It wasn't even a big booty mulatta!

I think he means suburbs

If you think that is black, you are fucked in the head. He looks greek, romanian,etc.

Post IQ - Political leaning correlation images

Tumblrina """fans""" replaced the existing development team.

>there aren't any token real-world minority characters
Every party member was a fag with the exception of Sebastian

>Fear response

I know, a black guy, existing, in a game, a fantasy game. Once again that's what a few people want to focus on, for no real reason.

He's the most realistic looking one really. You have a horned fantasy man flying in the background with a giant polearm. You have an elf wizard electrifying her own eyes. Then there's some sort of archer, but they're weird too, with those weird proportions and position. But a black man who looks like a European style knight or man-at-arms, in fantasy, oh the humanity.

Attached: This+literally+remind+me+of+lord+farquad+the+some+_c6f33cb06a2f6c61e26e48a7d5623842.jpg (540x391, 68K)

Everyone knows that gingers are not human

Jesus Christ that's not even a nigger nose, that thing is straight up fucked up. The nose is as wide as his fucking mouth.

lmao it's not even out and I can already tell it will bomb.

Lol not your safe space.

Attached: 1362070790030.jpg (672x576, 114K)

/pol/ and its satellite boards are rotting your brain.

Because there's a difference between "failing to meet EA's sales expectations" and "failing to make any money". BioWare may have released an absolutely awful game, but enough people still bought it that EA still made a big profit off of it, just not one big enough to bring them to orgasm. Since EA's purportedly refusing to push their usual long-term monetization schemes on Respawn's next title, it's clear that they're hoping there's still enough goodwill left in the Dragon Age franchise that they can roll in hard with microtransactions.

>liberals and any entertainment = cathastrophe

Attached: dmojalluyaa83qf1.jpg (640x688, 93K)

user just admit you fucked up

It starts with the gingers. Next are actual white people.

here's some leaked footage of the game

Attached: 1555748575800.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

Attached: 1.jpg (275x183, 14K)

You underestimate the dislike for the irish

Conservatism and Right Wing politics is tied to lower IQ and inability to grasp complex political situations

Starfire turned into Whorefire
What the fuck were they thinking

Literally all those people in those replies think they are smarter than other people for believing in an imaginary friend that is omni everything and very OP.

i don't get it.

why wouldn't a black warrior sex chad exist in a total fantasy world? its fantasy except for the part of having a big black cock and being exceptionally good at having sex and seducing white women

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGHT

Attached: Soyboy.gif (480x360, 82K)

Characters were MC-sexual. The only gay in DA2 was the insane terrorist you can execute. And there was that comedy tranny. Shit wouldn't fly today.