Why was this game such a disappointment?

Why was this game such a disappointment?

Attached: 1557764062232.jpg (1521x1906, 687K)

No reason. It wasn't.

Attached: 1559342944395.png (1080x204, 73K)

I thought normalfags who enjoy eating shit get filtered out and return to reddit once they see this place isn't for them, but I guess you can't get rid of all the cancer that's infesting Yea Forums. Since you enjoy movie games I hereby officially declare that your opinion is worthless.

People were expecting epic QTEs and mindless mashing but instead they got a genuinely great action game that's better than Nier Automata in the combat department.

tl;dr im the guy who fucks your mom and sister, son.

yurofag nintendie opinion disregarded

Played REmake2 2 and loved it. Played God of War afterwards and realized how unfinished REmake 2 actually was.

>better in the combat department
Holy fucking shit, you can't be fucking serious. Literally 2 attack button combat, 2 weapons in the game and 30 hours of fighting the same 3 different enemy types.

Oh good. Another GoW cry thread.
Listen you butthurt soi-guzzling redditor, nobody cares about your hurt feelings.
I don't know if you're a retarded Xbot or some sniveling fan of GoW's original style. It doesn't matter.
It was a good game. It sold at least 10 million copies. Daily cry- threads won't change that.
Please consider pulling your head out of your ass and moving on with your life

>2 weapons
Way to out yourself as not having played the game. Now I can safely ignore you, you liar.

You have the axe and you have the dual blades. What else is there? Are you telling me "fists" are a weapon? The shield? There's literally nothing else.

>It was a disappointmen-

Attached: GoW Combat Trial.webm (600x338, 2.86M)

Because its so boring and its the promise that it will continue to be so for the next 80 hours or so. The upgrading mechanics aren't fun. The puzzles aren't fun and the combat is NOT FUN. I got as far as defeating the dark elves and letting all the light elves return to their home before realising i couldn't force myself to keep doing this formula for another 50 hours.

might as well abandon your thread now OP you're getting blown the fuck out here and looking like a screeching retard

>you're getting blown the fuck out here
Yeah because your definiton of "blown the fuck out" is literally "people agree with my point of view". You are a fucking imbecile with a god complex, who believes his opinion is the only valid one.

continue seething my man

continue coping, you faggot.

>Nu-GoW's combat is better than Bayo and NG
Is this a meme? Even God Hand is still better than GoW.

Attached: John_William_Waterhouse_Destiny.jpg (970x1200, 182K)

>actually continues to seeth
lol

>Horrible boss fights
>Forced RPGshit
>Shit open-world elements
>Shit side-quests
>Mediocre combat

>actually continues to cope
lol

feel free to continue user this is funny stuff

>30fps simplistic action game
OH NO NO NO NO

first bloodborne than this when will snoyboys get a 60fps exclusive on their shithouse pseudopc?

its been a year already, come on bro, its time to move on.

Attached: 8C34B08A-5B59-4EF3-8AC3-D49B24DAF1B5.jpg (693x877, 219K)

it was not ape escape 4

Not only were the Bossfights horrible, they were also unmemorable aside from Baldur.
The game also runs in 30FPS, has shitty tacked on RPG mechanics, and boring walking/climbing segments. How anyone could say is a good action game is beyond me.

Attached: 40850738_2698022006890450_8658926601472873402_n.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

>stealing nintendo memes to defend a shitty game

GMGOW is objectively badly designed and how badly designed the rest of the game is really shines on that difficulty. The fact its called that seems to imply its the optimal setting, yet I enjoyed the earlier playthroughs more just because the glaring flaws weren't as obvious.