Are you hyped for Final Fantasy VII Remake?

Are you hyped for Final Fantasy VII Remake?

Attached: 1545715615684.webm (672x378, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swZeoAAXx5I&ab_channel=GameCross
store.eu.square-enix-games.com/de_DE/product/565573/final-fantasy-vii-remake-and-final-fantasy-vii-vinyl
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFXV and KH3 both sucked so the answer is a definitive NO.

Enix is dead

Attached: Final Fantasy.png (960x308, 11K)

Maybe in 10 years when the whole game is out.

I want CLOUD to FUCK AERITH and FILL her CETRA CUNT with his SEED

Yes, since what I've seen looks great and they seem to be putting all of their eggs into this one this time. The battle system looks like it's what it needs to be and the graphics are approaching Advent Children quality.

FF VII R 2 2024 half game content
FF VII R 3 2028 low quality and cheap ending
I smell disaster since half planet

This

No sense in getting hyped over 1/4 of a game

How come people think the main story content will literally be the size of Midgar in PS1?

Why does it look like a ps3 game tho?

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-remake-series-compared-to-final-fantasy-xiii-trilogy.jpg (750x398, 45K)

>modern square enix
nope.

No, FF7 was never good enough in the first place to warrant a remake. The game just screams crunch and runaway plot.

UE4

Because if they are going to break it up in to episodes, the Midgar escape would be the perfect end point for the first one.

because it was originally going to be

Attached: E391279C-5204-465D-A840-678AB20AC9D1.jpg (420x325, 26K)

Of course, so far the game looks amazing. I could agree that tifa went from a 10/10 to a 9/10 but that's it.

Attached: bhbkr6ddaw331.png (960x540, 548K)

I want to fucking skullfuck Aerith

That was just a tech demo on crystal tools, they didn't even plan on remaking it back then, now they're using UE4 instead of Luminous that's why it looks like ass compared to FF XV, it's a low effort cash grab

All Cloud needs to do is impregnate Tifa so her Tits grow larger.

in 2032 when all parts of the game are out in a all in one collection on PS7, then maybe.

after the Sony enforced Tifa breast censorship?
Nope

Yes but what I'm saying is that people are literally thinking that Midgar will literally be 1:1 to the original, when it clearly won't.

>episodic remake with FFXV's shitty "combat"
hard pass

>Luminous
what a waste of a game engine when it's only used for one game and Square decides that Unreal is a better engine for two hyped games (KH3 and FF7R)

No it's gonna be a trainwreck and there's no tabata around to save it.

It doesn't

Also LR graphics looks like shit compared even to the original XIII game because it doesn't use high quality models anymore

>spend ass load of money to make game engine
>only use it for one game then abandon it
what was square thinking?

KH3 looked like shit after they swapped from luminous to UE4, they're currently working on FF16 with luminous productions, the only reason why FF7R is using UE4 now is because they can put minimal effort and resources in it and it will still sell because of name alone, the fact that it's split in 3 parts confirms this.

>tabata
>save

he ruined 15 with his casual pandering "combat"

Attached: 1538265408487.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

You idiots might wanna get your shitty eyesight checked

The game looks gorgeous, way better than XV

Attached: 1554826887751.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

JESUS CHRIST IT LOOKS SO FUCKING BAD WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG ??

NOOOOMUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAA

Source on them working on 16?

I didn't complain about the graphics, I complained that it's episodic with bad combat

his ass, meaning that his entire post is full of shit

Attached: 3odt4kxljra31.png (960x365, 494K)

Is this footage from lightning returns?

my uncle sent me the quarterly brief from his job at Nintendo; they're working on a star fox arena shooter too

It was announced too early.
Compare that screenshot with the more recent trailers

Attached: 1560959295520.jpg (1650x1018, 392K)

no

>It was announced too early.

seems to be a big problem with modern Square. Announcing things too early

Looks even worse

BIG OOF

Attached: maxresdef333ault.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Yoshi P has been announced to be working on a new non-XIV project
considering he turned XIV into the only big FF success this decade it's likely go be XVI

Attached: hotglue.png (865x639, 1M)

Not really, might buy once they release a complete edition or something.

No

>Those straps on Tifa
>Those joints on Aerith
Just give the job to Bandai or GSM for fucks sake

Lightning Returns looks like ass specially because it was developed in a short timeframe and lower budget, outside of the characters, the game looked like a very early PS3 game

Right looks better

Attached: images (9).jpg (739x415, 58K)

Looks better than FFXIV even

XIV looks like trash because it's a fucking PS3 mmo

isnt XIV buttfucking wow now

does anyone have a full comparison pics

Attached: asdfasdaf.png (1070x546, 391K)

I wish they'd kept crackhead cloud from the first trailer
That would've been a good foreshadowing of what happened to him before he arrived in midgar

no one actually knows but it has hit 1million subscribers

as someone who has never played WoW and someone who is currently subscribed to FFXIV it's a really ugly game and it's unfortunate because the concept art is so pretty

I am only excited because there will be a full length game only set in mid-air, and I don't care really about the rest of the game.

This is what I don't like about advanced lighting tech, you can't even tell what color that enemy is supposed to be, you can barely even differentiate it from the background. This isn't even an aesthetics thing, it's about being able to tell what's happening during combat.

no im not a zoomer

have you ever thought that maybe the pic is blurry and that the product is unfinished

Zoomers dont play JRPGs not do they care about FF7

This is literally a remake made by boomers for boomers

>zoomers dont care about FF7

you're half right

they care about the gamer cred of being hyped for FF7R

The existence of X-2 invalidates that diagram

does it remind you too much of real life?

I think Shinra isn't supposed to have a blue palette anymore

>gamer cred for being hyped for a modern remake of a twenty year old game they all think is overrated
wut

that's literally how zoomers think, they assume doing things like playing the original mario brothers will impress people in their mid 20s-early 30s.

no because the action combat looks awful and I don't like ai controlling my party members in rpgs
there'll also probably be no option to turn off motion blur, depth of field, bloom and screen shake

It'll flop in Japan for the same reason FFXV flopped there. JRPG with some WRPG elements are fine but you don't throw what make JRPG out of the window.
They alienated their original fan base with western realistic style, in the hope it would sell well in the west. And westerners didn't even like FFXV because it took 100 years to come out just to be an okay game.

We don't even know how many parts will FF7R be. That fact says it all, SE still hasn't figured it out. Things are so disjointed at Square for several years, just lousy decision makings on their projects and budgets.

Attached: Tifa_LimitBreak.webm (556x524, 1.16M)

>that Tifa reveal
Not anymore.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (380x250, 27K)

Redmoa's content isn't exactly my cup of tea, but damn if his facial animations aren't top tier

looks blue to me

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-remake-2.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

>FFVII
>flop
Not a chance. I have no doubt the game will be a massive disappointment, but you're crazy I'd you think it won't sell like hotcakes.
Don't get me wrong, I want the game to be awesome, but I know it won't be.

It's promotional footage, it's supposed to make the game look good.

This. It pissed me off so much I'm going to be 40 by the time this is finished. If it's ever finished.
still hyped though, day 1 buy and all that. Sucks that it's going to have to be on PS4, but whatever.

B A T T L E S Y S T E M R U I N E D

Damn look at that sexy red staircase. Too bad Cloud's outfit is crap, it's practically grey and the belt is near invisible.

Attached: 1564621108829.png (299x274, 170K)

i will be when a PC release is announced 6 months after the PS4 version drops

>faggot fantasy

I'm not talking about the buildings, I'm talking about the enemies. Look at the Shinra soldiers, they're not the pastel blue they were in the original.

Zoomer here, we literally couldn't care less what boomers think of us lmao

After the downgrad? LOL

Attached: 1545564633653.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Hows that RDR2 PC port coming along? How long has it been now?

OH NONONONONO SONYBROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Come back and save FF! We need more Lightning! I hope it'll take.place in an alternate Paris.

FF has been lost since it's real main character(Lightning) stopped being the flagship representation of the ailing series.

Attached: 1537604597930.png (372x750, 260K)

>square enix is rockstar
This is your brain on snoy.

>Those graphics

Woah... The remake is looking insane!

I said in japan. It'll sell well in the west because of the initial hype but Nips vote with their wallet.
I talked with a Japanese friend. He liked new look but they have split in opinions, mostly about the hyper realistic looking. He only read twitter though and console market in japan has been in low point for years so It can be anything.

Have fun waiting 2+ years for your sloppy seconds when everyone has already moved on to the newest games pc fat

>sloppy seconds
It's like your mother. After she's done with you she dolls herself up and plays with the chads. While you get her without make up and anything, everyone else gets the delux treatement from her while she jokingly talks about your tiny weener.

Nobody cares about japan in 2020 though, it's a dying culture and people

I can tell your massive insecurity from this post

That's just your insecurity that you are keeping projecting onto everyone. I mean you moved the goalpost from your original argument to timbuktu. You went from "it's never coming to PC" to "e-enjoy your sloppy seconds", you fucking cuckold.

Jesus fucking christ dude read before you post, where did i ever say it won't be coming to PC all your posts just foam from insecurity, you should unironically have sex and stop posting

>have sex
Oh no, it's mentally retarded

>your life summed up in one post

Oh, so you are underage aswell. Makes sense.

t. 40 year old virgin

Maybe but I won't be buying a PS4 or V I stopped playing games right after the "removed" BC for the fat 80 PS3

Closest thing I'm feeling this gen that's back to basics & games being generally fun again is the switch and they've said they have no plans for porting over the game to any other system so there's that ;_;

Attached: Switch Lite.png (1024x686, 452K)

are they gonna include the scene where yuffie and tifa are raped by aeris, who is only in the party because she is a huge dyke, in the golden saucer

Define "Zoomers".

>BING BING WAHOO
>fun

Part 2

No, but I am looking forward to the nude mods for the PC version

Attached: Tifa 249.jpg (739x1291, 197K)

this image is so old I'm surprised it doesn't have an aerisdies watermark on it
although that filename is probably from one of those ancient sites

An aerisdies watermark you say?

Attached: Tifa 246.jpg (520x760, 85K)

I fucking knew it
reading this doujin was fun times

Attached: is that a fucking aerisdies watermark.jpg (527x800, 62K)

>PC modders will make one whole game from all the parts and give them their original designs and music and replace the combat for turn based also raytracing and 8k texture mods

Can't wait

Am I the only one that thinks the Dissidia Tifa looks better?

Attached: 1563723620192.png (677x818, 714K)

Sauce? I'm in the mood for a nostalgia fap

FF girls

unironically yes, I loved Midgar and there was so unexpanded potential in the aesthetics and lore of Midgar that I am happy that they are now fully realising it's potential
youtube.com/watch?v=swZeoAAXx5I&ab_channel=GameCross

You mean in ten years when they give pc losers the first game lmao

Yes

Calling the ff7 remake episodic is like calling all the metal gear games episodic, it's a spin-off series if anything else

No

That the getaway truck in the back?

Maybe

Sure, why not.

its enix's spirits within

Maybe he did after the Gold Saucer date and we just never saw it. Maybe Sephiroth was performing an abortion all along.

Enix makes Dragon Quest tho, the Enix side of the company is literally saving Sqaure's butt - look at what yoshi p (who originally worked on Dragon Quest) did to save the trainwreck that was the original ff14 with ARR.

She's one of the few people who look good in that game. Poor Y'shtola looks like a hairball.

I don't know

>Characters all play differently from each other.
>Magic appears to function how it’s suppose to and not XV’s elemental grenades.
>Materia still in.
I don’t really see the issue.

What does it say?

they already said that the first game was going to be set in Midgar, but it's going to be a fully sized game. SE are fucking idiots for calling it 'episodic' instead of a mini-series or something, they just shot themselves in the foot and it's going to heavily impact their sales because of the association

dude, i took the picture out of a 480p video

What's he doing now anyway? He's still at Square Enix so he must be working on something.

What we didn't see was Aerith becoming a traumatised invalid being stuck to a wheel-chair after the abortion, and her killing herself because of her lose because it would have been too dark for the game to have been shown. All of this being Sephiroth's true master plan, because he wanted to kill her in a way that will destroy the party's morale . This is the TRUE way Sephiroth killed Aerith, and would explain why Cloud buried her underwater even after Sephiroth gave her a blow that wouldn't have killed her

refute this

>her lose
damn

So close my friend. Better luck next time.

Attached: asdf.png (411x285, 196K)

>with bad combat
It's better than original.

REEE DONT CALL ME OUT LIKE THAT, IT HURTS MY NARRATIVE REEEEEEEE

Started playing ff7 some days ago and ive gotta say, its the best game ive played story wise.

As i havent played a ff7 im looking forward to play x as it good recommended to me from a colleague

anyways, yeah but my information is that the remake doesnt cover the whole of the original, are the releasing it in episodes? if yes, why?

Its gonna be like life is strange and the walking dead.
You are gonna play like two hours of midgar (like in the OG) and the wait for another 4 years for the next episode, probably covering just midgar and junon. And so on.

They're expanding Midgar to a full game, remixing and expanding certain elements like AVALANCHE and adding new scenes.

If you noticed the trailer, Jessie is riding with Cloud on a motorcycle, which never happened in 97

The episodes are going to be fully fledeged games.

Why do you do this?

why not? every motherfucker in here refuses to understand how the multi-part series is gonna work, might as well join them in their shitpost. Im tired.

>aerith's not wearing a bra

AERIS ISN'T WEARING A BRA

Attached: 1561331252534.png (1916x2564, 1.03M)

I will never lick her face

Attached: 1560638812795.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

All the more reason she's best girl.

Why are they so fucking canon

Attached: 9e83f8ded1d1092af461d0ce1be0d225.jpg (650x1025, 112K)

No, the more they reveal the more this feels less like a remake of VII, and more like a new game with a much smaller scope that just happens to be leaning heavily on VII nostalgia to try to drum up interest.

Its really too bad because VII actually could use some attention to bring it up to a modern standard of presentation without ruining the classic gameplay.

Because they're both 10/10 meaning they'll have 10/10 sex and 10/10 children.

aeris dies

it's a tragedy dude like jack and rose in titanic

Attached: smell ya later nerd.jpg (900x509, 40K)

compilation is shit SHIT

Why is Zack such a Chad?

In what regard does it feel less like FF7?

Because no turn based, episodic (fuck life is strange) and tifa no tits.

next-gen exclusive lightning doujins

>wanting turn based in 2020
I'm glad SE isn't listening to you boomers

They changed the gameplay, so no. At this point, it'd be more accurate to call it FFVII Reboot.

>Calling the ff7 remake episodic is like calling all the metal gear games episodic

how else do you call a game that is now bring broken into parts for the remake?

it's episode since it's part of a story. I guess you could use the word "part" but it's still being broken into parts/episodes

then why is DQ11, a turn based game, one of the better SE games of this console gen?

Are the Hobbit films episodic? It's just when people say 'episodic' you think small parts instead of a series of fully sized works, it's just misleading.

>next-gen exclusive lightning doujins

Attached: joey-tribbiani.jpg (470x353, 26K)

Attached: tifa.png (320x240, 92K)

See this kinda shit gets me hype, I can't lie

This is exactly how I pictured the Shinra HQ when playing the original

LMAO DQ is garbage

fuck you dairy queen has good ice cream

>It's just when people say 'episodic' you think small parts

because this is just a small part of FF7

Do you honestly think that Midgar will be 1:1 to the original?

Isn't it going to be like 10:1 of the original now?

I know some stuff will be added so I think it will be like 10 hours vs the 3 hours in the original

The materia system was good but there are few fights in VII that could only work in turn based. I’ve wanted to play an arpg version of it since fighting Sephiroth in KH which is his most fun version as a boss fight.

More Midgar with more stuff. Potentially we could be looking at a Yakuza-esque Final Fantasy

Probably 20-30 hours

>that facial animation
really impressive

Attached: 1563695637224.jpg (325x325, 16K)

>Episodic
>Snoystation exclusive

Yeah, no

I think the game will have problems sales wise just because it's ps4/5 only which is fucking retarded

I'm not sure. Surely they could've done a more modest remake that keeps everything intact whilst keeping the original game intact?

They say they're spreading out the remake so as to keep the entire original game intact, but I don't buy it. I get the feeling they're being way too ambitious. Especially with no set timeframe for each release.

Attached: 1464698481911.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>that keeps everything intact whilst keeping the original game intact?

two double-layered bu-ray discs,so anything above 60 hours

fellas......

Attached: sfm bait.png (655x611, 353K)

>so anything above 60 hours

I sincerely doubt it. Most of that will be spent trying to make the game look great in episode 1.

and in episode 2, most of that crap will be spent on the open world stuff.

>canon
>one is dead

Attached: 1562161193369.png (338x327, 169K)

there are reasons why it feels less like FFVII and you've successfully named none

god, his hair is so fucking dumb there. It's like a turbo mullet.

No. I just played FFVII for the first time recently and thought it was fantastic. Don't need a remake.

Arent AAA games nowadays like 50 gb or so? why people pretend suddenly, FF7 with 2 blue ray disks isnt a lot?

Yeah. Bought the game a month ago and I 100%ed the thing; can't wait to see how they expand Midgar

When's the next info dump/event?

Attached: 1560992260886.jpg (567x850, 122K)

Attached: D9prLbiUcAE8_ad.jpg (1650x1018, 324K)

>fuck life is strange
It's not going to be like life is strange, they said each game is going to be fully-lengthed. Why don't you retards do any research.
They compared it to the FF-13 series in terms of length, so I reckon the length of these games is a good measurement.

I mean it doesn't look that different from ff15 in terms of graphics, ff15 had an open-world and it was one disc. They also said the amount of discs is related to the content. Maybe I am being optimistic, but I never seen a game take 2 or more blu-ray discs ever unless it's an mmo like ff14 so we have to wait and see

Why do they need to space it out among multiple releases? What the heck are doing that they need all that space?

either gamescon or TGS

>What the heck are doing that they need all that space?
Learning how to make video games.

Attached: 1564094091293.gif (190x190, 3.69M)

>even her VA is hot
Aerith truly is best girl

Attached: 165156156116.jpg (467x700, 69K)

Probably just cut ideas they wanted to implement but not enough time/space

I wonder if we get Tifa for Tekken

Attached: 1563031051286.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Attached: 1ql2QDzjtNgQad_TsKTW4L_WFWVfpbHFpDdIgAmLpBY.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Is the fatass tifa?

Attached: 1548544458378.jpg (840x700, 368K)

She can't be best girl, since she didn't make it. The only title she can reach for is best corpse but that's Jessies spot already

Attached: 1562614559733.png (1276x896, 133K)

Because the huge file sizes will just be uncompressed audio and video.

I think that's jessie

Attached: 1562368750072.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Erica Lindbeck plays Jessie. You may have also heard her in Bloodstained as Miriam.

Cloud, aeris, jessie and barret

why? do AAA games have uncompressed audio and video too?

You are going to give your flower to Marlene right Yea Forums?

Here's your new Sephiroth, bro

Attached: Tyler Hoechlin.jpg (1400x701, 110K)

>Futaba's end dub VA
Well, shit. She did a fantastic job with her.

What do they say?

the white text on Aeris one says something
about her wanting to have no regrets in life. And the Cloud and Tifa one says something about having their promise on their mind/heart and going/fighting shoulder on shoulder

There's a little box in the Cloud one confirming the Compilation

>Barret's a Chad in game and real life
Based.

oh I'm gonna give marlene a flower alright

Yes they do which is why game file sizes have bloated up to 100GB these days.

Holy shit, redmoa has gotten a lot better.

Just a reminder that they're whoring up Aeris way more than Tifa for some reason.

Attached: see through.png (271x355, 148K)

uhh

Attached: 1562368423202.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

Why did Nomura turned everyone into Lightning?

Attached: 1564340054895.jpg (251x201, 9K)

>whoring up some slut with 0 assets
what's even the point

Attached: 1562262038077.jpg (500x377, 26K)

Would be perfect

Tifa as dla to smash would also be amazing

>dat Barret
you just know

nuSquare is obsessed with spooky scary skeletons

She's pretty, cute, assertive, with a modest butt and modest tits.

Attached: aeris.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Noctis took that spot. They're not putting in every FF character.

>Cloud's English VA is just there to promote his music career
so weird man

Attached: Aeris_Tifa_2.jpg (762x1061, 470K)

>posting a pic of her puffy dress
>see bros!!?
what are you even referring too?

you always post that pic and its literally nothing, the only thing we see here is her dress the thing with that image here is that because of the light we can see the outline of her body, she looks like she is straight from Auschwitz

>people still won't accept that there is censorship involved in don't exclusive games
fucking disgusting

Patrician taste

*Sony

>posting low tier art

Attached: 1562101928159.png (523x375, 110K)

>posting low-tier girls

only if you want to get anal pounded by Barret in the Golden Saucer, which I imagine most of Yea Forums does...

you will be able to fuck Tifa in the shinra cell, screencap this

Attached: 1561231936063m.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

b-based

Modders will let Red XIII breed with Aeris in Hojo's experiment

>greatest_love_story_ever_told.png

Attached: aerith-gainsborough-hentai-62419.jpg (659x800, 237K)

when do we get some news

Gorgeous

Oi. Buy my fucking flower, you little shit

Attached: 1561064607492.jpg (846x523, 53K)

I played FF7 recently and I was glad my nigga Cloud got the girl he'd been pinin for

Attached: 1561778724627.jpg (964x1200, 560K)

I love that image, it always makes me smile

they're cute together desu

They're calling her an obasan

Attached: Screenshot (54).png (1781x800, 176K)

Attached: 1562896324514.png (1381x1876, 1.29M)

>By the time this entire game is out i'll be 41yo
No , I'm not .

Attached: 1557691874823.jpg (540x472, 54K)

as long as he does good, im fine with it

and what is that?

The real question is will they fix tifa's costume ?

Attached: 1561466249804.jpg (580x1024, 40K)

I don't speak nintendo, the fuck does that mean?

Nomura shouldn't have told japs that she was supossed to look more western

Attached: 1562005543452.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

I don't give a fuck. The SJWs ruined it like they ruin almost everything now.

>doesn't know what obasan means
how is that possible

Attached: 1563061315528.png (937x966, 434K)

Attached: 1564710639967.jpg (2894x4093, 2.72M)

it means granny/grandma, her play art didn't help either

Attached: 1563414492867.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

obasan=grandma

Of all the possible insults, they choose "grandma"? holy shit japs are kinda stupid

Attached: 1560993029576.jpg (1200x668, 214K)

I know what bothers me about tifa's design in dissidia
it's her tits
they look awful and plastic

Not in the least, but they have so many mouthbreaking 40 IQ fans that im sure it'll rake in the money for more ff14 bullshit

hell yea already preordered

>take a game that already exists
>break it up into pieces
>DONT CALL IT PIECES OF A GAME WTFFFF

uh.

it was dumb in the first place to tell japs that she was supossed to look more like a gaijin, while Tifa is supossed to look more like a jap.

she looks pretty old in that image tho

fellas
how come all the yuri/futa/whatever is always tifa x aeris?

where's my tifa x yuffie porn? or my aeris x yuffie? there's so little of it, it hurts

wake me when they make a FFV remake that isnt embarassing to be seen around

>That random depth of field added in a few seconds after the flower moves into the foreground
Ewwwww fuck that, looks like shit

Japs notoriously have garbage taste.

>first reply
>"if she is oba you are oji"
dare i say fpbp?

I don't get it.

>autism, the post

i think there is more Tifa/Yuffie futa out there than Aeris/Tifa

Thought she was brapping or taking a shit from the uncropped version

>horseface
kek

I could probably count the tifa/yuffie stuff on one hand, whereas I've seen a LOT of tifa/aeris futa

can you repeat the question?

it won't help with her popularity over there, that's for sure.

Is this Dreams?

The flower should come into focus as it moves towards the camera, and the background should fade out as it does so.
The fact it moves into the foreground, doesn't change for a few seconds, then changes focus looks shit

How do you think FF7's world was like before it the modern-age? Do you think Midgar and nibelhiem were more Scandinavian type place? Were there people who dressed in funny hats and blue-capes and specialised in making black-materia and called themselves black-mages? How did all the jobs die out?

>A 60-hour game is just a 'piece'
>implying that the remake is anyway comparable to the original game in that regard
Let's say you are adapting a book and do 4 2-hour films out of that one book, the individual films aren't all 'parts' of one film. You can't really call it 'breaking into parts' when each supposed 'part' is larger than the thing it broke from.

Yes

>How do you think FF7's world was like before it the modern-age? Do you think Midgar and nibelhiem were more Scandinavian type place
I think so. If you look at Tifas new gloves you can see some Nordic runes engraved in it, my bet is that she did it herself and that this is some Niebelheim thing

Attached: 1561148602909.png (718x717, 798K)

FFV is pretty popular in nip-nong land so fingers crossed, it will probably be ff6 before then though, I will never forgive SE if they remake 8 before remaking literally any of game before 9 since it's the only game 1-9 I don't care about.

I love those charms; I hope we get some promotional stuff out of it.

that's the only thing I like about her new design, the runes and the Chocobo and Bomb charm are really neat

>Tifa will never shit on you
Feels badman

Attached: tifa dissidia.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

What if they nerf Tifa’s tiddies, but stealthy buff Aerith’s ass, hips and thighs?

>nerfing the slut that survives for the one who dies
das a small brian move

she is literally begging for the d

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: gib sammich.jpg (1020x1458, 180K)

>that halfchub

I like Tifa because she remembers me on Tracer before she was turned into a carpet muncher

i know right ? how can he swing that sword with those skinny arms

There are so many aspects and hints of FF7's world in the original game that were sadly not touched upon, sadly it got expanded the gayest and most obvious way in the compilation. Like Midgar's 1940's era aesthetics in the advanced technology mixed with 90's Tokyo/New York and the neo-noir feel of it, and literally everything about Midgar in general, I am happy that it is all getting expanded in the remake and I hope a lot more of the underused aspects of ff7's world get touched upon.
>tfw we will never see how FF7's world looked like 700 years ago

>Being hyped for movie games
Kek

I bet when you get to Part 2 they reset all the characters levels back to 1 or something silly like that it's .hack all over again

How are they handling the level system?. Are we going from 1 to 99 in every game or we will be fighting Seph at lv 500 10 years later?.
Or we are going from 1 to 30 in those 60 hours of Midgar

It's the waist that gets me, he has a smaller waist than Tifa in that webm

See how trails in the sky manages to carry over data in between games.

BING BING WAHOO WAHOO
TETRIS XD

>best girl was turned into a dyke
it hurts

that's the future of games, user. Go with the times~

mei's a dyke?
that's hot

>meifag
subhuman detected

mei is the best girl in the game, user

I mean mmos make a smaller levelling scope work out in expansions, and d&d only goes up to level 30 or something, so I am thinking much more effective but slower moving levels. I mean we won't be fighting Seph at the original levels we fought him, but it could be level 99 or something. Level 500 could explain why the group manages to pull off those ultra-powerful moves, and can kill someone as powerful as Seph.

Look at MGS: Ground Zeroes to Phantom Pain in terms of the save-data to get stuff like Kojima, since it's on playstation they will use the cloud-data feature to carry on saves. Cross save-data has been a thing since Wizardry's first 3 games, and they could do it like Wizardry (and be possibly greedy) with each game needing you to have completed the previous one though I think that may have a big backlash. They will probably have you start at an average level for the content with average gear/materia if you didn't play the previous game

she is shit and so are you

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII_20190530101241.jpg (3840x2160, 333K)

soul

Tracer isn't a carpet muncher. She's straight.

mei is incredibly powerful because her body type can be anything you want thanks to her thick suit

she wasn't always one, was my point

She never was one. She has always been exclusively attracted to men. Blizzard's shitty "lore" can't change that.

>sephiroth agreed to the photo
What a cool edgelord

Did they ever say what the reason was for turning her into a lesbian?

>overwatch

I want them to release the fucking soundtrack already

you have to wait till January

To appeal to SJWs that don't even play the game and to say "fuck you" to actual Tracer fans.

Is VII REMAKE OST releasing in January?

i doubt they said any of these things

No, it took them 6 years to long.

YES NIGGA

VII Remake will have too much stuff, I am expecting at least 70 hours of main story and over 120 hours of additional stuff

Source?

there you lazy cunt
store.eu.square-enix-games.com/de_DE/product/565573/final-fantasy-vii-remake-and-final-fantasy-vii-vinyl

It's not the complete OST, it just features music from the original and new one

Still, that vinyl looks dope

Personally i think you are expecting too much. I can agree with the 70 hours main, but the multiple choices and all that stuff maybe will use more space.

i want more info
I WANT TO SEE WALL MARKET

HOW THE ABILITIES WILL WORK
RED XIII
THE TURKS

HOW THE LIMIT SYSTEM WILL WORK

THE MATERIA SYSTEM
THE MENU

ARGGGGGGGH GIVE ME INFO NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: wife.png (1832x881, 1.05M)

Tomorrow Tifa might get announced for Tekken. She did really well in NT so let's hope for the best

Attached: 1561663015109.jpg (732x796, 81K)

Attached: aerisu.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Attached: 1560998410705.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

>tranny posting

Attached: cute.png (2100x816, 1.46M)

Attached: 1562043920878.jpg (529x644, 67K)

Attached: 1560992160927.jpg (1311x984, 126K)

What??

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-remake-cinematic-trailer-e3-2019_uc2q.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

But he was actually a laid back guy before he went batshit.

NT went from spott 500 to number one after Tifa was realised, so maybe the hype around her helps to get her into tekken

Attached: hyoushi.jpg (560x420, 89K)

I’m looking forward to the Turks with the new combat. I expect a full on brawl with each party member dealing with a different one.

Interesting

Why did Tifa like Cloud when she herself said they weren't particularly close as kids?

Lewd

he got a sick motorcycle

Try 60 max if they go the whole side quests route.

Not like she had much choice. The other kids were either fat, girls or cowards. And Midgar is full of degenerates.

>Am I the only one that thinks the Dissidia Tifa looks better?

No. Team Ninja did a brilliant good in keeping faithful to her original design and made her look beautiful; even though that's a given. Since, they have fantastic 3D modeling artists at their disposal.

Attached: 1538959544986.png (2227x1253, 3.94M)

>10 years
I admire your optimism

>god, his hair is so fucking dumb there. It's like a turbo mullet.

Unlike Zack's original hair in 1997 right? Stop being dumb.

they had history together and after losing her hometown it's only natural that she felt a special bond towards him

Attached: 1562551434813.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

too bad their game is shit and tifa tits are pure plastic

w-we're still gonna get victory poses in the remake right?

she explains that after cloud make his promise, tifa couldn't stop thinking about him and read the newspaper all days just to see something about him

Nah. They're too "Lame" for people now.

Probably at the end of every boss, just like in FFXII.

Yeah you're right. Probably too video gamey for most people these days.

I could see them appearing if you don’t move after a battle.
The real question is will Barret still dab?

Not at all.

The gameplay looks okay I guess, but they are going to rape the story. Also dragging out a 5 hour prologue to 30 hours or whatever, is insane. Fuck episodic shit.

Attached: Bs9385N.png (1980x1200, 1.55M)

if it's non-linear and explorable yea

if they try to "streamline the experience" its gonna be dogshit

>cloud is the same height as tifa
what a fucking manlet

>too bad their game is shit

Is Dissidia really that bad? I've only played the main titles, but I keep hearing that it's not a well received side-franchise to most FF fans.

>tifa tits are pure plastic

We can always mod jiggle-physics into the game.

I just want my boy to be in

Attached: latest[1].png (395x344, 84K)

>Multiple Releases
>Changed combat system
>Fanfic rewrites on plot
>Censored Tifa
>Removed E.Skills
Nah, dead to me the moment they revealed the combat system.

>nobody ever talks about Aeris getting nerfed
what is the reason for this?

Hey guys guess what Aerith dies lmao Aerithfags btfo

Attached: 1563723015876.png (593x580, 621K)

based

Fuck no if anyone thinks SquareEnix can make anything of quality from this shit Idea being divided into multiple parts aswell as the neutering of these classic characters then they've never played the original.

Pic related, it's an unlockable outfit for Tifer (sorry I'm on the east coast)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1944x2592, 1.2M)

Where's ma girl Yuffie

Holy shit, I did not see this before. The inside of Aerith's house looks perfect and soulful (I hate buzzwords, but I think this is a good case to use the word) . Anything else I might have not seen?

>1million subscribers
no, its already slowly losing subs.

Attached: FM9gLgg.png (629x577, 43K)

>Removed E.Skills
source on that?

Attached: my.jpg (517x372, 36K)

Try looking inside his ass.

No, and never was. I'm PC master race and a slav so never got to play FFVII. Would play remake if it comes out on PC or when I buy PS5

>xv
>greed
S N E E D

Whart is the most slav FF game?

>way better than XV
Maybe if you mean PS4 XV, lel. PC XV is still the most beautiful JRPG to ever come out

I don't have exact information. Based on what I know from old 98-2000 game magazines it's VIII

was going smooth until they utterly ruined Tifa. -2/10 would not buy this shitty remake.

/thread

Attached: 1562894234069.png (1200x898, 854K)

What do you mean?

disappointing, slavs normally have good taste if you put the fact that MLP is popular with slavs aside.

I think her mammories were altered, but she came to realize even if they weren't real the way she feels is and their adventures together were something to hold onto.

Coming to switch?

>SE are fucking idiots for calling it 'episodic' instead of a mini-series

I will never understand this. A single game broken up into episodes would be way better than a 'series' where each game is a separate entity that just happens to follow the same overall story and where your actions don't carry over.

i delayed my suicide just to play the this game. Got a shitty job in wallmart just to save the money to buy a PS4 and met a lot of new and wonderful people there.

Not thinking about killing myself anymore. And don't even care if this game is going to be good, it saved my life and i'm forever gratefull.

Hey just chiming in to say grats on not killing yourself

how much of that is true

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
is this you?

Based Kitase and Nomura saving this anons life.

>I cant wait for my 40 hours game to be cut into 5 full priced games of 8 hours lengt each

Try to defend this, shills.

Attached: 1521862270714.png (600x600, 441K)

Meh, I've got nothing else to play.

I'm really glad Square took criticism from XV's literal one-button combat system and made the FF7 Remake another one-button combat system.

They're going to release the first part of the game and it's going to get poor to middling reviews since that's the best that Squarenix can do anymore. That will make them stop trying to add anything, or put in effort for the next part and will just stick with the original story, maybe even finishing the rest of the game in the second part just to get it out since it will be considered a failure.

Attached: 1376534853751.gif (444x250, 939K)

No different than pressing X on attack in the original.

hey i wanna join the team
*hmph*

fuck square enix man, i dont wanna play a 2 hours remake first episode, then wait another 4 years for a 2 hour episode
*sigh* fuck this shit

episodic games were okay with nu-Yea Forumseddit when telltale did them. now they're suddenly not okay when japan does them.

man fucking this episodic shit
wtf is aciton too? where's my turn based?
where are tifa tits? fuck this remake, squeenix fuckers niggers

Do you realize TellTale were original stories, right? And they went broke for a reason

Attached: 1560262207959.png (425x797, 201K)