Granblue Fantasy Versus

>11 characters at launch
>DLC already announced
>doesn't come out until next year
>Elaborate single player mode that no one's gonna play after getting the obligatory story character unlock
>no word on netcode improvements

That'll be $59.99 + tip

Attached: IMG_20190601_202255.jpg (877x493, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k-uTnqYHZ-I
twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1157606770811949059
twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1157602992855506944
gbf.wiki/Character_Tier_List
youtube.com/watch?v=eJpbAbpp6fY
twitch.tv/xseed_games
youtube.com/watch?v=J8dRStNJ_kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cygames is a small indie company that can't afford a large roster.

Attached: blade strangers roster.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

>implying you were going to pay for it in the first place

I wouldn't mind the small roster if they picked actually interesting characters

>that low resolution
god I can't wait for the PC port to do the models justice.

Attached: 1515615823612.png (300x300, 60K)

Buy the game and get one of these for free in the game! Macho vyrn can be a costume.

Attached: EBChmlWUEAU9CdZ.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Buy the game and season pass for cag!

Attached: 1c9bffedfb20c550f91f6811f16bccdf.jpg (923x1300, 1.26M)

>11 characters at launch
I'm gonna pray really hard that, like another user said in the previous thread, it's just a mistranslation of the number of characters left to be announced until release and not the amount of characters available at release.

Also, PC version when? It's always the most resilient community for anime games.

#
What pisses me off is that we literally knew the entire roster day 1 except Ladiva and cygames keeps pretending like we fucking don’t because they literally have fuck all else to reveal. The delay I was annoyed with since I expected it to AVOID this small of a roster and season passes gettin announced before a fighter is out is just common practice at this point, BUT it’s clear as ever living daylights that those 5 characters especially since an odd number 5 and not 6 was the rest of the planned roster they’re just selling us back on.

I would not have gave a shit if this game got delayed to summer 2020. Especially since they have another game that all it ever does it get delayed FOR YEARS already so delaying this one for a few more months literally couldn’t have hurt anything. I was pretty excited at the potential of this game, but after this announcement it’s just set in stone that this game will not live up to it in anyway.

Macho Vyrn as DLC would save this game

Enjoy grinding M1 again my loyal Grubblers.

Attached: 1551921276258.png (242x295, 116K)

Here bro I fixed your roster, same roster size so it doesn't require a bigger budget

Attached: gbfv.jpg (3848x2796, 2.44M)

>he wants even more macho dude characters

Attached: 40ec93b405408a171374e1469b81efec.png (308x310, 168K)

>Lobelia
why would they add a literal flop character that nobody cares about?

Attached: 1564840070806[1].png (1920x1080, 930K)

I was interested in this because I liked GG and it has good graphics, but $60? Who the hell would buy this?

>Aliza
>Lobelia
>Djeeta meme shit
>Fucking Sarunan
thank god you aren't in charge your roster is even shittier than what we have with 11 characters

Make him esports and suddenly people will love him like Alanaan

People who play gacha

So the only reason this missed EVO this year is the stupid amount of time they must be spending on the RPG mode, huh
And we just have 3 more character reveals for the rest of the year? I bet Vaseraga and the others are playable at demo stations before Lowain too

Djeeta is a better grappler function than Ladiva and Sarunan is the Zato function

Wouldn't they just spend the money on gacha instead of this?

Finally a decent roster that's not trying force trash like vira. Just take out Cag and you would be golden

>Zato function
>In a game that is designed to play like street fighter 2 turbo
lmao you are a fucking moron

They'll probably get codes for the gacha

>why would they add a literal flop character that nobody cares about?
That's half the current roster

The only character on the current roster who lacks popularity is Ladiva

We were going to add more characters but in the beta 99% of the playerbase picked Ferry so we realized that there is no reason to go to the effort of adding more.

I’m sorry man but I literally cannot see how that was a mistranslation. If it was someone would have pointed it out by now, and second 11 characters with this kind of reveal schedule would not happen. Didn’t even reveal a new character on the stream and I doubt we’re getting one on Evo Sunday. I want this game to live up to its potential but it’s just not happening

You have a pretty low bar for what counts as "popular" if you think Katalina, Ferry, Charlotta, Lowain or Vaseraga are popular.

>Fixed
>No Ladiva

Attached: perish.jpg (400x397, 13K)

shouldn't they
you know
RELEASE WHO THE REST OF THE FUCKING ROSTER IS BEFORE ASKING FOR FUCKING PREORDERS

Attached: 1541095287820.png (346x292, 158K)

>Lowain
Popular enough for yearly events and a CD
>Ferry
Cygames favorite and while she isn't a top popular character she's got a sizable fanbase
>Charlotta
Out of the Harvin characters that translate to a fighting game by far the most popular
>Vaseraga
Not confirmed yet
>Katalina
Literally franchise representative character who's core to the story and noticeable for new players

We know exactly what the rest of the roster is since everyone's weapons are in the logo. Literally the only surprise was Ladiva.

Attached: granblueversus.jpg (1200x1022, 408K)

But they did, we know exactly what the base 11 characters are already.

officially?

Worst part is that I can’t see how they would make the dlc characters more interesting. As in there’s actually a lot of room to make them very unique and actually play of the game exisiting mechanics already. However what I mean is I can’t see having the confidence of them actually pulling through and actually doing it. Get ready for naturally interesting characters from the browser in terms of gameplay be reduced to cookie cutter archetypes. You know going against the possible biggest strength a Granblue fighter can have

yes

Lowain, Ferry and Katalina are all shill characters, you just worded it differently. That doesn't make them popular. Silva and Naru are more popular, yet the devs never give then any shit.

Good, both of those characters are fucking lowest common denominator pandering shit
>Silva
literally babies first lesbian waifu
>Naru
Muh incel pandering onee-san who loves me for no reason

cope

>tfw when your fav is already in

Attached: 1559425371855.jpg (859x775, 423K)

>Wanting Kugimiya slut macho voice

cringe

When they announced the game I remember thinking "It'd be lame if they forced themselves to put in all the main cast", but looking at the current roster I actually wish they did that.

Attached: 1539328159703.jpg (300x300, 28K)

>all the Ferry armpit posting from before
Are things going to get even more degen when Metera is announced

>I don't like them so they're bad characters

Cygames just shot themselves in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Granblue Versus or Granblue Relink, nor will they spend any more money on the mobile game. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Cygames has alienated an entire market with this move.
Cygames, publicly apologize and release the DLC characters for free or you can kiss your business goodbye.

If they'd done anything with the two potentially interesting characters shown before (and that's being generous since Ladiva is just a grappler) then maybe there'd be reason to have some faith in them. But I'm convinced that we've seen nothing for Lowain so far since they don't even know what to do with him

fucking lmao everyone playing granblue is buying this game for the gold bar/evolite

The reaction here and outside of here is probably not the same

This post gave me secondhand embarrassment.

You dumbass. The reaction in Japan is probably along the lines of
>You can get a gold bar? FOR ONLY 60 DOLLARS PLUS TAX?
>HOW MANY CAN I GET

what will they do to ruin Relink

Attached: 1445801426896.png (698x840, 660K)

niggy people paid for the anime bds which together are worth like 4 times the price of a video game
The game is more likely to be a financial success even with shitty roster size

As much as I hate the meme, this kind of embarrassing post deserves a hoes mad (x24)

>zoomers don't know about that copy pasta

Sun is literally high just because everyone abuse of the summon and was like the closest to get. Summon is broken, not only the aure but the call give "attack twice" to the first 3 characters

They already fired PG

It's a 10 years old copypasta

Attached: 1545850634906.png (112x108, 28K)

They already ruined it, it's silently cancelled because they can't make a real game without another company doing all of the work.

Attached: washiii.png (592x457, 276K)

Same, I'm already gonna be playing percival and lowain so I'm good mah

>buy our shit so you can get rare items in the main game
The only reason anyone ever fucking bothers with any of their products. Whether it's the anime, art books, and now this game. Gotta hand it to Cygames. They know their retarded audience well and aren't afraid to exploit it.

>silently cancelled
??
They talked about it this stream though

Ok he's still substantially lower than any of the other dudes or girls

rate my tastes

Attached: gbfv.jpg (6352x4760, 3.9M)

>Granblue Fantasy VERSUS
>Put half your budget into a non-versus mode

I don't browse Yea Forums, I'm just killing time until 1pm for Guilty.

Attached: 1560016648697.gif (150x150, 54K)

Oops

Attached: Baited.jpg (480x476, 178K)

anymore homoknights and I blow my brains out

Only interested in the game now because they added a beat-em-up RPG mode. I wonder how substantial it is, hopefully a good deal because fuck fighting games.

Beato's mechanics are too complex for beginners, sorry

>tfw about to talk shit about the roster being shit but then realized I can't say a damn thing because I was dumb enough to buy SFV on launch even though in only had to pay $30

Attached: 1564687474119.png (126x128, 33K)

youtu.be/k-uTnqYHZ-I

>Sieg
>Albert
>Nicholas
>Silva
bad

Percy's black orb grab looks so sick

>no Illsa
the memes are dead

Attached: 1551296203123.jpg (1341x1252, 141K)

Lowain isn't popular, Charlotta is the most popular Harvin but if they went with Nio if they wanted to represent some of the weapons. Ferry isn't popular either. They are liked by the staff which is different.

The art books actually have popular characters in them though.

>Game has two homos but no dykes
Not like this yuribros... The fujos keep dabbing on us...

Attached: 1542610390736.png (288x323, 71K)

Didn't you get the memo? They dumbed her down so she's as dumb as herself now.

This is the only gun I'll ever use in a fighting game.
The only gun I'll ever need.
The only gun I'll ever want.

Attached: sol gunflame.png (837x683, 174K)

percival isn't gay

I'll support it since I always thought about supporting the game if it ever becomes an actual game though I'm waiting for the pc versions anyway which will probably have base+s1 cast

Percy is for husbandofag though. And Fujos won't even buy this game.

hes (You)sexual

He is for (you)

>expecting characters released that recently when there were already 2 society representatives in the roster
congrats on being an actual retard

He wants to fuck Gran, he's gay

The DLC characters better be fucking amazing

Expect narmaya for sure

Imma be both mad and happy if they add omega bosses for omega raids. But if there is, at least there won't be a 3 limit like in the gacha

Actually, Percy's dialogue was originally meant for Djeeta.

cog and sandal

Gran is canon

Can you play as one of those horned lolis?

Attached: 7549a082f4e9064560cae413204cab52.jpg (700x792, 450K)

I'm ok with these but I still need a yuribait character

Since Djeeta is not in Versus, gay Percival is canon.

no
this is the gayest fighting game i've ever fucking seen

Percy is gatcha character, main story need not apply.

And watch Percival's dialogue for Versus not be shippy, besides Versus is a spin off.

It’s kinda fucked up really Rosetta and Eugen probably would have some fun mechanics to fuck around with too

most fighting game devs are lazy
look at tekken 6 as compared to tekken 7

>Vaseraga
>not confirmed yet
Shut the hell up you literal shill if you’re going to use that piss ass excuse when we literally know the last three characters because of their own dumbasses thinking yeah putting everyone but one character in title art is a prefect idea. Nobody will every figure out who those weapons belongs to

cunny fighting game when?

The only sad part is that it's releasing so close to FF7R and God knows what else because first fiscal quarter is a popular spot for game releases

The fact that they incorporated grids and like the old school GG beat em up is amazing though. Excitement jumped up a couple levels with that

I know, it's just wishful thinking. It's flabbergasting that they are aiming to be at Evo with that stupidly small amount of character when you already had some people complaining about SamSho's roster size lately, especially since they said that GBV has been in dev for 3 years.

Seriously, it's even more ridiculous when you tell yourself that with only 5 characters, the first batch of DLC will increase the roster size by almost 50%.

they don't share the same consumerbase

Arcana Heart 3

11 characters:
>Gran
>Charlotta
>Ferry
>Vaseraga
>Orchid
>Narumeia
>Siegfried
>Vira
>Percival
>Shirou
>Cagliostro

Here you go, a better roster which would attract your fucking fanbase.

I think that Cygames' mentality concerning Granblue is kinda stuck in the 90s/ early 2000s when this was acceptable.

Where's he grappler

>Shirou
LMAO fucking kamen riderfags kill yourself
>Orchid who nobody gives a fuck about and puppet character on top of it which doesn't fit a simple game like this

Actually they kinda do. Granblue fandom is made up of a lot of final fantasyfags. And Grub's is that it is like classic final fantasy.

Yes good goiym keep buying for those gold bricks, keep shilling. We can’t have any depth to the game or else it’ll scare away the players that’ll stay for a week. Character variety is BAD

You clearly don't know many fighting games then.

Attached: 61tI3hihLRL.jpg (500x496, 89K)

character variety is bad when one character is playing SF2 turbo and the other is fucking carl clover retard

>implying that those players that they're shilling for are interested in the current roster
>implying that they don't only care about the gatcha code

Vaseraga
>a fighting game shouldn't get one complex character
kys

that is also true

>tfw no mommy athena

Attached: 04b6b06d7afade05acd1c77a5e27db7b.png (1530x2327, 3.46M)

You're ommiting Ladiva, and we already know the other 2 besides Vaseraga are going to be Zeta and Metera, no need to pretend it will be different.
Damn, GBF has too many blonde girls.

Honestly I would like Siegfried a lot, but Zeta would be more deserving in the base game and like the other person said. A grappler is kinda needed

Sengoku Basara just has a large fujoshit fanbase that doesn't buy the games.

>D-doesnt count

You’re a peanut brain if you think that means someone as out there as Carl clover. Relius is not that crazy of a character to learn even if he’s a puppet character they’re more straight forward then you think brainlet

Well I'm sure that can be argued, but I'm talking for me personally as a wagecuck.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
This fighting game only has a single female character, guess which one is?

Attached: arte-clave-daraku-tenshi.jpg (507x360, 145K)

It's true though, the males play the games fujoshits draw doujins but don't buy the games.

Literally who?

>inb4 the purple haired one's a female while the sailor scout with lipstick is a dude

Sengoku Basara is a historical fiction based musou series. By its very nature it wouldn't have much of any females at all because of its very nature.

>Side-scrolling action RPG mode
How are you gonna turn around in that? The base system is a fighting game, so when you hold back the character walks backward instead of turning around.

The side scrolling mode is probably the reason why they implemented the guard button in the controls

They'll be some button that shifts the characters around maybe

i've never played granblue, but since learning about relink coming to ps4 i'm pretty excited for a new action mmo to play

Man, that would be awkward.

Yikes

>relink
>releasing

I assume you just turn around when you press the opposite direction.

You're a sad cuck if you buy GBFV while knowing about these shitty practices:
twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1157606770811949059
twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1157602992855506944
>Revealed in Dec 2018 with a planned 2019 release that's now been moved to Feb 2020.
>11 characters at launch.
>Already announced a season pass which has 5 characters.

Attached: 153729179364.png (900x506, 590K)

are people on the internet actually defending this
why?

Attached: 1545785101337.jpg (1280x720, 281K)

11 characters isn't that bad when compared to other ASW fighters.

BBCT - 10(12)
P4U - 13
Xrd Sign - 13(14)
DBFZ - 23
BBTAG - 20
GBVS - 11

Is it okay to use the money on suptix/annitix instead

this shitshow might be salvageable if the rest of the 11 are interesting
if not this game is fucking dead on arrival

Because free gold bar + evolite. Same reasoning for the manaria friends and S1 GBF anime sales

Fucking Cyjew scams. ArcSys should've collaborated with Type Moon instead.

Difference being those games actually had interesting characters with unique movesets while Granblue has extremely simple archetypes that don't do anything we haven't seen before in fighting game. The only remotely interesting character in the game so far is Ferry.

This

thats why the japanese would defend it but why are english speakers
we don't even know if Xseed is giving out GBF stuff with the english version

>11 characters at launch
>>DLC already announced
9th generation fighters are going to go even more full jew for look of things.

But it's less jewish. Old Arcsys would've been 11 characters at launch then buy the game again for the new characters.

>don't do anything we haven't seen before in fighting game

That's kind of a high bar. It's a genuine surprise to see something completely original in fighting games at this point and the truly unique ones are hardly fighting game characters like Jack-O.

Granblue instead has a solid single player RPG akin to Dragon's Crown instead.
Sure if you are a FGCuck you can bitch about it but you cannot say it's lacking in content. I highly doubt a single GBF fans gives a flying fuck about the FGC or muh competitive shit anyway

>implying Non nips won't just import the JP version for the codes and shit

Whats is this goldbar/evolite i keep hearing about

They're needed to unlock the strongest characters in the game. The first can be traded in about 10 times and have 0.03% drop rates in the hardest raids. The other can only be traded once. Both can be obtained once during hellgrind events every two or three months.

Incredibly limited items in the mobile game

Rare items for the main game.

At least the news about the actual good game was nice

Attached: NIqwZJU_d.jpg (640x348, 21K)

ArcSys does unique shit all the time, even if it's just taking an old archetype and giving it something new.

Yeah except THEY'RE ALREADY WORKING ON A GRANBLUE RPG so it's fucking retarded to turn the fighting game into one, now they just have two Granblue RPG.

It looks like shit and most of the characters are sleeper tier. Seems like the only good character is the blue haired girl for porn.

But they all would have been unique unlike here.

The only good things were this and omega+, the rest was meh.

But there's no guarantee that that RPG will even be good.

platinum always have issues working with anyone not called nintendo.
can't blame CyGames for doing that

I disagree. Only the Omega+ was good. Everything else was either a disappointment or meh.

I don’t know how casual of a player you must be to say 11 characters is not something worth complaining about. The only way you’d complain if you absolutely despise fighting games even at a button masher level

>no collabs for the rest of the year
nah

>he still compare GBVS movesets to GG/BB
just stop

Attached: 1558777924429.png (2804x763, 1.47M)

*you’d would not

>comparing two licensed fighting game movesets made for grand appeal to fighting game movesets made for people well versed in the genre

it is true. Sengoku basara died because fujoshis didn't bought the games. while fujos buy a lot of the merchandise. the main thing to keep the damn franchise going they didn't bought. when they started to ramp up the yaoi bait males stopped caring about the games. from a series that was everywhere in japan it disappeared real fucking fast

>No Bea
>No Jam function
>No Female (woman (biologically)) Draph

Attached: __beatrix_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_kujuu_shikuro__3b5707616e4e2b3fe7f2ec8e08c027d2.jpg (1000x1509, 213K)

Percival has the Jam function. Not the fist-fighting part but the "Press 22X after knockdowns to buff my specials".

I clearly meant fist fighting

If your characters have less moves, then you can put more characters in your fucking game, retard.

>DBZF

Good, collabs are always the worst events, I almost dropped the game after that last one

I'm sure it's that simple. There's no other feature that take up time and money.

Since fucking when is a game releasing a year after its announcement that it exists a bad thing? That's fucking great for game development standards this Gen you mong

at first I was kinda dissappointed but then I remembered most first Arc games don't have that much of a roster to begin with so I'm not surprised. As long as they have a good amount of content and keep the online decent it should be fine. It's already better than BBTAG by not making more than half of the roster DLC.

That being said I hope the balance isn't as fucked as other Arc games since this is more neutral based. Also I would love some more semi popular but surprising picks like Scath.

Attached: 1564667572083.jpg (1748x2480, 592K)

>gacha based game
>WTF IT NICKLE AND DIMES YOU???
literally what did you expect

Dragon doesn't have characters fighting differently since the end of the first part of the manga. from Adult goku onwards everyone fights the same. take a look in the anime or manga. every character fights the same way. that has also always been a issue with DBZ games.

It'd be great if they used the time to add more characters but they aren't

I'll buy it when it comes to pc so it'll probably have the full s1 pass anyway

It would've been even worse, you'd have to roll a gacha to get some specials stats like in the FGO arcade game.

It's been a lot more than a year since announcement. I'm mad mostly because with a roster of 100+ characters it literally looks like they just picked names off a hat.

what was wrong with the Geass collab?

The game was announced december last year
Relink is the one with like 3 years since the announcement

Ah yea i got them confused. Still not really feel better about the second part of my argument.

Yeah it's pretty shit
Should be giving out at least s1 pass for free like samsho

I on't know about GB. but for me it appears they only peaked the top 10 popular characters from pools and called it a day

Don't you like how Nicalis jewed their way into owning half of this roster

>I'm mad mostly because with a roster of 100+ characters it literally looks like they just picked names off a hat.
Everyone they picked is either core to the game's story, popular or a developer/company favorite that they push in merchandise/events

The exception to all that is Ladiva who is there just to fill the grappler archetype it seems

Theres like 20 other characters way more popular than Lowain and Ladiva

> they only peaked the top 10 popular characters from pools and called it a day
They didn't, if they did we'd have an actually decent roster

Post the recent poll
It had Gran at 15th place for male characters

They mostly picked the most popular characters of the first year because right now, some of those characters are clearly not at the top of the popularity polls.

gbf.wiki/Character_Tier_List

This is a list of characters. The pools are rigged in that the top characters usually get added to the next gatcha so people usually pick toptier with a few exceptions. I'm not a Vira fan but she usually tops all polls even dev ones so why is she not there? No Naru hurts but it kinda makes sense since her story is pretty much done but why is homo knight there without his butt buddy.

Feels characters were chosen with dev preference in mind rather than popularity, seen stuff like that in other franchises too.

>tfw can't be assed to save crystals for spark
How do you niggers do it? I can't imagine playing a gacha and not actively engaging in the gacha whenever possible. It's a neat incentive for hoarders and more conservative players, but I'd rather that random chance than saving up so much shit--playing the game so much to earn those fucking crystals--just for a single, guaranteed character.

Lowain is only here because of nepotism, it's useless to try to articulate an argument about his lack of popularity compared to others.

Still no steam announcement, what are they thinking?
I though they wanted to be everywhere?

>premier fighting game
>11 characters
>5 behind paywall

should have started with 16 and went to 20

They said that they wanted to focus on making the game first and only think about porting it once it's done, so we'll probably get it on Steam about a year after it comes to PS4

>Gran
Dev favorite. In reality Djeeta is the more popular protagonist and they just announced a new feature that lets you replace Gran with any other character because nobody really cares about him except self-insertfags and Percyfujos. Forced in the game because "muh story, muh main character" but in reality nobody would've given a shit if he wasn't there.

>Katalina
Dev favorite. Not popular at all, just well-known to the fanbase since she's part of the story. None of the story characters are really popular except maybe Rosetta.

>Charlotta
Dev favorite, only popular relative to other Harvins. OK choice since she's the best candidate for a Harvin representative.

>Ferry
Dev favorite, has a fanbase but not anywhere near top 20 female. Still popular now because she's the only character in the game with a somewhat complex movelist.

>Lancelot
Fujo character, pretty popular

>Percival
Fujo character, pretty popular

>Lowain
Dev favorite, joke character, only popular with normalfag japs who like the dumb memes

>Ladiva
Another joke character but even less popular than Lowain, only in because they couldn't be arsed to turn any other character into a grappler even though plenty of them would've made fine grappler like pretty much any male Harvin or even Sara with her sand monster thing.

>Metera
Dev favorite, was only popular when the game was new, has been overshadowed by newer and better girls

>Zeta
Dev favorite who happens to also be pretty popular

>Vaseraga
Society character, not as popular as the others but one of the most popular male Draphs and people will always be OK with Society characters

The DLC characters better be catering to the players instead of catering to the devs if they want this shit to sell

Attached: cu.png (1366x768, 1.54M)

Percival is popular with men too

I think this roster just proves that the society characters are the best

>but then I remembered most first Arc games don't have that much of a roster to begin with
Most ArcSys games don't have a big budget, most ArcSys games where made when they were a smaller studio, most ArcSys games have more complex characters and most ArcSys games start in the arcade. Yet they still have more characters.

>by not making more than half of the roster DLC.
At 5 characters they are pretty close

It's all the free rolls. I got enough SSRs to make passable teams for all elements for free and I have most of the characters I want. They also provide an object lesson in how shitty the rates are: for example, I haven't gotten a single SSR from the free rolls we've gotten this magfest, and that's with the double SSR rates.

Attached: I also have 331 tickets.png (413x103, 60K)

They are. Here's a test you can do:
- Pick a character from the roster at random (other than Zeta and Vaseraga)
- Replace them with a Society character
The roster will improve every single time you do it

Roster sucks they tried too hard with the "funny quirky" characters.

>Most ArcSys games don't have a big budget, most ArcSys games where made when they were a smaller studio, most ArcSys games have more complex characters and most ArcSys games start in the arcade. Yet they still have more characters.
Only by 1 or 2. Persona 4 arena, another 1v1 licensed fighting game didn't have that many chars either, and P5A will probably be the same way as well.

>At 5 characters they are pretty close
True to an extent, but at the same time most DLC packs have around 4-5 chars. My issue is if its on disc or not like SFxT.

Because men want to be him.

I would be on that boat if the game was kind enough to give me water characters. Been playing for around 2 years and I only have 7 (including the love lives) that don't give me much to work with. Last time I used my crystals was around the Mayhem event, and the only water character I got was fucking Chat Noir.

>Ilsa over Metera
>Bea over a homoknight
>Eustace over Lowain
By god you're right

I know people get mad that Gran is in and not Dj, but I think it's also much cheaper to have him in, his VA is both Gran and Lancelot and pretty sure he has a contract with Cy, since he appears in every event and the TV show. Dj VA almost never is in anything.
Plus pretty sure his VA is friends with KMR and the staff, and a meme in the jap community. To not have him in would have been a bad idea.

Honestly don't see any problems. Do you even remember BlazBlue CT? Look at BB now

>Look at BB now
It turned into a mugen?

I don't care if it has been declared dead, this is a solid game. I'll just play it by myself like I did with KOF 2k2.

My post wasn't to say they should've had DJ over Gran, I was just talking about the popularity itself, Gran is only there because they want to keep shoving their MC everywhere rather than because he's popular. They could've had neither Gran or DJ and nobody would've cared.

BBCT was broken as fuck but the characters had really unique movesets and the characters were all really different from each other both in playstyles and in visuals/character design. The game sold by itself, not by promising to become more later on.

When is grea going into the banner?

Ayer? Therese?

>Katalina
>Not popular at all
Nope, being voiced by Sawashiro makes you the opposite of not popular

I really want Granblue to be successful. Don't fun of their gacha mmo but it has tons of fancy characters for everyone. Such potential.

They shot themselves in the foot, the problem isn't just the small roster but the roster just isn't good. They've got three characters left before release and we already know it's Zeta, Vaseraga and Metera. Those characters better be damn fucking amazing to bring the hype back.

Reminder that Aura summon are a thing and all those who give 10% cap up are a must. With this in mind I find it funny the wind ones are low even with the cap up. The water one is fucking op even if the user is wortless since kengo + bonito are a thing.

Lobelia vs cain? I think the shota is more useful imo and his summon is better. Kengo x Octo benefit greatly of Uriel + Hanged man

chances this goes to evo are low.

>jap boomer happy as fuck for winning in samsho
good shit

Attached: 1564471695749.png (1020x700, 174K)

>they just announced a new feature that lets you replace Gran with any other character because nobody really cares about him except self-insertfags and Percyfujos
You can replace Djeeta as well for a prettier girl. Don't be so biased fagg your complain against one mc directly reflect to the other if you can only judge by look.

> With this in mind I find it funny the wind ones are low even with the cap up.
Maxing the summon doesnt really mean you are forced to pick that Oracle

I'm gonna have to pay extra for a cow aren't I

>You can replace Djeeta as well for a prettier girl
I didn't think about that, are the character skins weapon/class based?

My post was made to show that Gran isn't popular so he's just a dev pick. Djeeta isn't in Versus so I don't see how that's relevant.

Any grub players here just getting apathetic towards the game? I've been playing for 2+ years now but 2019 in general has just taken all the love I've ever had for it. Now I can't even be bothered to log in daily.
It doesn't help that this summer has easily been the worst I've seen either

Attached: 1563652302397.png (1024x719, 806K)

>Versus is launching at the same time as UNICLR
Nevermind guess i'm not playing granblue anymore

Attached: granblue_medusa_XD.png (300x300, 128K)

Is Nier that crazy?

I don't even play anymore, I just log in to do Society events

Zeta and Ferry are the only non shit characters in the roster
I'm still pissed they chose fucking Ladiva of all people to represent the brawler spot when they could have used Aliza, Ayer, Six, Ghanda or literally anyone else. They really need to stop pushing this fag

None of those characters grapple

I don't know much about it. I think it was teased but I guess its something that you might just use by having the character and using it as job.

Zeta is popular but she's likely be a boring braindead auto-footsie character in Versus.

oh shit really?
is there a trailer or did they just say its happening

They just announced it at EVO
youtube.com/watch?v=eJpbAbpp6fY

>UNICLR and GBV set to release at around the same time
My poor wallet...

Attached: 1543852203813.jpg (342x385, 58K)

$59.99 for a whole new game or $59.99 for Jin
Hard choice

Attached: 1539330566744.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

New guy looks like Jin from BB.

Good thing the game isn't 60 bucks.
Also they added 4 characters in ST, they are gonna reveal the other 2-3 characters at a later point.

>$60 to play buffed Phonon or $60 to play armpits-Phonon

Attached: e46c66cc9d01897137f71b412081696ae0fac57ed6db3356d8bc6827dade1986.jpg (630x551, 36K)

Everyone is braindead in Versus

None of them are as braindead as ArcSys spear characters

>Zeta and Ferry are the only non shit characters in the roster
How much of a brainlet does someone need to be to seriously think this?

The tournament stream is about to start in case any of you guys care. Hopefully Cygames didn't forget about EVO and prepared another character trailer or something after it.
twitch.tv/xseed_games

No, I know, I just had that though while reading your comment and decided to post it.

Yeah he forgot Vaseraga

I don't give a shit who in this garbage roster you like, faggot

If they didn't announce anything at their own fucking summer stream they won't announce it at EVO

Labbing that one Jin looks like it'll take as much time as it does for figuring out the entire cast of GBVS.

Gran was popular enough the very first years when he was top 5 and while he is getting behind he still manage to be top 10-20 in some polls in a game with hundred of characters but yeah some of the staff really love him including the VA's

Emili Katou
>Katou explains that Gran made the #1 when Doctor came out.

>"Doctor Gran is so handsome, I put him on my Skycompass home screen immediately. That darker look in his eyes surprised me. I play Gran now, not Djeeta!"

Neither the fanbase care about your shitaste braindead retard. The game wouldn't be ferry or zeta like you want idiot.

I just got summer Europa and summer Korwa from the free rolls.

Ilsa is literally all I want about society characters and fujos love Eustance the most. Both were ranked really high.

Want to try that again but in English, champ?

>Gran
Hero of the game, manga and anime. Normal choice.
>Katalina
Mature Female Knight, a good character to show the overall design and aura of GBF.
>Charlotta
Most popular female harvin. Good choice.
>Ferry
Erune with ghost, beautiful design. Good choice.
>Percival
Most popular fujo character. Normal choice.
>Zeta
Society character waifu. Ok choice.
>Vaseraga
Big boy with a stylish armor. Perfect choice.

My problem with the actual roster:
>Lowain
Muh joke character, would be ok in a 16 characters but not with only 11 fucking characters.
>Ladiva
Muh grappler when even Vaseraga could have grappling moves
>Metera
Not popular. Boring slut.
>Lancelot
Bland homoknight for fujo when we already have fucking Percy and Katalina for the water element. Siegfried would way more interesting if they really wanted to put another fucking homoknight.

Metera has flight mode and fills the archer niche for zoning

Song would have been way better

Song would be way cooler (and she is actually one of KMR favorite character).

Attached: 1563028594085.jpg (1000x1524, 221K)

jews aren't represented in the game for the same reason that they didn't appear in GBF events for years despite being in since the first year of the game, casual players don't even know who they are because they don't come from the gacha

>popular
>zone archetype
>actually cute
>Nah let's give them the slut no one cares about lololol
Who chose this roster

You also forgot it's Playstation exclusive so obvious censorship up the ass.

>only 11 characters

unironically good. means they've probably been working on next GG for awhile now

Ilsa, Silva, Robomi, or Zooey then

I'm starting think that's actually why there isn't any cows. Too much cleavage for snoy

>muh shitty lesbian bait meme with the characterization of a puddle
>way cooler
no

>ilsa
too new
>silva
probably DLC
>robomi
lol
>zooey
probably DLC or at least a candidate for it but it'll be her sword and shield mode with her gun only coming out for her super

>muh shitty lesbian
go back to /gbfg/, retard.

seething

>too new
That shouldn't matter

>That shouldn't matter
too bad, it clearly does based on their roster choices

Obviously. I'm saying it's retarded that they're playing it so safe

You are the one seething about the sexual orientation of a fictional character.

Attached: 1541172068187.png (1509x2126, 2.53M)

>Percival is playable before two characters revealed before him
?

>lesbian bad
>but it's ok to have two homos in the game

Percival is otome not homo

except hes a faggot for Gran
as everyone has been saying
hes (You)sexual

>Otome
>Canon MC is male
He's homo

Nio is the most popular female harvin.

Correcting again, Sandalphon is the most popular fujo character, he also the most popular character in the game.

Leave KMR to me

Attached: Cokey.png (256x256, 5K)

They picked their roster back in 2018, pretty sure that Percy was the most popular back then.

as if it matters, both are aimed at women

wtf I meant to post this

Attached: cog sled.png (457x324, 245K)

But Djeeta was more popular even back then. It's just pure stubbornness on their end that makes them continue push Gran years later after he fell.

>stubbornness
It's more about Gran being the default, it doesn't matter how popular he is, he's just in because he's supposed to be in.

Specifically speaking the shit for Percival was originally meant for players who use DJ. But then they lifted the limitation recently.

Why the fuck did this game have absolutely no AA whatsoever? Even on PC there is no option for it.

I meant more like why they keep pushing the main crew over every other character.

Nio would have had a more interesting move set too.

It feels more like the roster was made back in 2015.

Lowain and Ladiva are gonna be replaced with 2 more fireball tossing Knights to maintain the casual friendly appleal of the game

The most popular Draph has no cleavage.

?

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040089000_02.png (960x800, 154K)

Do you get paid for acting retarded?

Please tell me which Draph is more popular than Naru

Answer the question.

So you can't then

Who cares about this? What happened to the action rpg?

who /waitingforPCversion/ here?

Stop being such a massive retard, retard. I never said there's a draph more popular than Narushit, retard.

Naru has no cleavage showing though

It's never coming out

That's her summer bathing suit skin you literal retard.

aha bro but look she has this swimsuit with clevage xddd

They mentioned today that's being developed
Seems like the game scope is huge so it's taking years

>tfw all your character speculation is thrown out the window
>more than likely not getting any of the characters you actually want now since all the other staple faces need to worm in before everyone else
Fuck bros I just wanted to play someone like Black Knight or Shirou that’s all

Attached: 182241E8-95B5-4D8E-AB24-27009231324D.jpg (888x1200, 161K)

The action RPG looks pretty damn shallow. Just long corridors with some fighting in between. No proper RPG mechanics shown either. I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

>most popular draph has no cleavage
>hurr durr I never said there's a draph more popular than Naru
Then are you claiming she's flat or something? Fucking dumbass
Her breast size doesn't change no matter what version she is you pea brains

I'm glad BKfags got BTFO

Seethe more about characters not being you-sexual incel

Except I literally said that she has no cleavage when it was pointed out that Draphs couldn't be in because they had too much cleavage. The fact that you thought that an optional skin would somehow prove your point shows your own stupidity.

This retard literally doesn't know what cleavage is.

Her 5* art does but there's no way they'd use it

Attached: 03.png (960x800, 141K)

People pretend they are happy with how the game is turning out, yet none of you are talking about the stream.

Game is dull and samey

They said news in December

It feels like something that will get figured out quickly and have most of it's playerbase move on in a month

The 5* sprite still doesn't have any cleavage despite the art.

Why would I want to watch people who are mostly new to the game play

I know what cleavage is user, and pic related is not cleavage. Because she's not showing off the bare skin on her breasts.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040063000_01.png (960x800, 171K)

We already played most of the cast, they ain't that deep.

You're the retard posting a swimsuit as proof of her showing cleavage.

More like weebs will play the demo and then get bored of it and move on.

Breasts still too big, snoy can't allow this

Yeh because they're cool. When i was a kid me and my friends all laughed at people who picked girls in tekken and called them faggots

Follow the thread you retard that wasn't me.

Katalina is literally flat and SNOYapproved

Attached: 3030029000.png (640x688, 154K)

>When I was a kid
And you still behave that way? Might be time to grow up, friend

>Presesent a new character in the versus game
>Include a code to add it as an SSR char to the gatcha crap
Easy money from whales, they usually expend way more than the price of a game trying to spark

Then why the fuck are you replying to me as if you're that guy? I replied to you, referring to him. Are you actually illiterate or something?

This but unironically. Any slut can make their tits look bigger when they're pushing them up like that

Yet another half-baked licensed ASW game carried solely because "ooh pretty anime graphics." When will people learn?

Americans boys have this strange belief in the concept of cooties, which has them think that women are icky.

Im not saying you're gay but you're definitely a fag

You're the fucking retard that replied to me when I called other user a retard for his reply.

I told YOU that HE doesn't know what cleavage is. Learn to read, moron.

What are you talking about idiot, that guy replied to me and not you but you replied to me as if you were him. Fuck off

And you were replying to me when you said it user, not other user.

Why is everyone so angry

Unironically stocked for the Dragons Crown mode.

Anyone who isn't hates video games and should dilate, have sex and seethe.

Attached: 1502207375412.png (330x190, 65K)

Yes I was replying to you in agreement but you immediately lost your shit just because you can't read.

No, this is me
retard.

I was talking about the other post

I hope they have a Society event when Zeta and Vas are revealed because Bea overloading an autistic Moon-Man with fun wasn't enough. Not nearly enough.
also what if >metera was bait, and it's actually Sutera who gets revealed

Attached: look at that dumb hat.png (960x800, 170K)

I can read just fine but when you say
>This retard literally doesn't know what cleavage is
It sounds like you're replying to the person that you mention.

Then that's not what I was talking about.

Attached: 1488823477161.gif (275x225, 133K)

Meant for

Same. The game just needs a lower price.

so what happened with the roster?

wait there's only 11 characters? what the fuck

Extremely biased but since I'm also an FG fag + tried the beta and loved it, I'll get my money's worth personally. FGs don't really get much sales after the initial launch. Season passes are something I feel only appeals to whoever has invested in the game already, others wont care for it so, not much profit from that either. Price is justified imo.

What I really want though is PC release.

Attached: 1489771445147.jpg (691x724, 169K)

>no perky tits

Attached: 754.png (210x126, 60K)

>FGs don't really get much sales after the initial launch.
That is blatantly false, Tekken 7 just hit 4 million. MKX didn't hit 11 million in a year but many

Alright, maybe I should've been more specific
>anime FGs don't really get much sales
If the new UNIST that got announced sells, I'll eat my words and actually buy it.

>anime FGs don't really
DBFZ seems to have kept selling really well. What you mean is low budget anime games with no marketing or money behind them don't sell.

>kept selling really well
this implies it keeps selling beyond the initial launch that blew up
source

>beyond the initial launch
Well by the end of the year it was at 4 million, so that is beyond the initial launch

Attached: 1559405178048.png (721x500, 370K)

>even title implies it hasn't gone above Xenoverse sales, one of the blandest DBZ games to date, which has more DLC than fighterz
DBZ name carried it and it clearly ran its course, its done. Anime FGs don't sell.

>DBZ name carried it
And GBF is also a big brand that is giving away free shit in order to sell. We all know they are also piling money into esports to try and keep interest in the game. You are running with that goal post. Fighters have sold well, fighters have sold well long term and anime fighters can as well. GBV is barely even an anime game, it is a traditional fighter with no airdashes or any of that shit. It is as much an anime fighter as Alpha 2.

The price is too high and the roster is too small

GBF is only a big name in Japan. It's a no name everywhere else. And they're trying to break into ther western market. The give away is to ensure that the game doesn't suffer the same fate as the novel.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. You still haven't given out any concrete evidence anime games sell, DBFZ isn't an example at all since its a household name and you didn't show any proof of it being otherwise or that sales were good within its own brand.

The rest is like I already wrote in my initial post, personal bias. I'll get my money's worth, maybe you won't but I sure as hell will. Don't buy it, we'll see you again when there's a sale on it, maybe.

sutera is just metera but more boring in terms of both potential gameplay mechanics and personality

metera is some slut good for fucking in the back alley, sutera is for marriage

Yeah but Alpha 2 is a way better game. I wish this game was more like Alpha 2

God I hope not. Metera honestly might be the only character left that could be genuinely unique or interesting, Sutera is the opposite of that

eh I think Vas will be good
Zeta will be good if they can do her right

retard all version of alpha were broken to hell and back with infinites and shitty balance. it's fine if you think it's fun but its still one of the worst fighting games.

>RPG mode
Cygames sure loves spending their infinite cash on dumbest shit

post the 3rd art

dilate

The rpg mode reminds me of a mix of sc3 and dragons crown, I hate fighting games but I may actually buy this
also local coop

Attached: 1497691464046.jpg (1120x1600, 207K)

The roster is as basic as it fucking gets but the Guilty Gear PSP style beat 'em up mode sounds neat. I'm not entirely happy that's where they're putting their efforts but it does look fun. Here's hoping they support the game beyond season 1. The core gameplay still has me sold so long as my main man Vaseraga is actually in it.

What would a XBC2 crossover be like?

We will be able to get weapon skins in the RPG mode and use them in normal netplay and versus?

Attached: Granblue-Fantasy-Versus_2019_08-03-19_006.png (438x246, 183K)

Yes, confirmed on the website they're usable in versus mode

Nah it's just because he also voice lancelot and is basically a Cygames employer already unlike Djeeta VA, nothing more than this, he is easy and cheap to have.

Which character would you want to play as?

Are they accepting pre orders already? That has me worried there won't be a Switch version.

metera

It was never going to get a Switch version to begin with, or at least not at the same time with the original PS4 release, same goes with Steam.

on the 5th
but we don't even know if japan and english releases are synced

I feel you bro, BK and Shirou are my most wanted characters too and now, I know that we will never get them.

Attached: 1548404492165.jpg (2048x2048, 868K)

They only use the 0* version for their outfit, so no cleavage for Naru.

this entire franchise is ruined for me, I can't ever not think of that meat girl comic

>snoy can't allow this
Yeah, sure.

Attached: 1555770642084.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

They didn't censor that other game too. I think that ultimately the main reason why you won't get characters with big boobs in Vs or ReLink is because they want to appease to westerners and the loudest group are fujoshits and women that don't play video games but feel threatened by women that are more attractive than them.

I think they don't fucking care about this at all with Metera and Zeta.

Attached: 1545068789743.jpg (2774x4096, 937K)

I don't think they're trying to appease to westerners at all
think about it
every big western event where they had the chance to announce something they didn't
I do think that is a good thing though.
The reason theres no big tits is because a lot of the insanely big tit characters are shit

Probably, I never even realized that Djeeta's va voices Sailor Mercury in Crystal, or Erina so I wouldn't be surprised if her VA is like Luci faces and Sandalphon and she can't bring herself to really care.

They said that they wanted to have a presence in west.

I dont have a PS4 whats the fucking point, i cant play this

said and do are very different things
they haven't attempted to gain a playerbase outside of the current GBF players at all
its all been word of mouth by GBF english fans

THIS IS IT
THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR DBFZ

Attached: 1339039191615.jpg (153x207, 6K)

Attached: Metera3.png (1887x579, 1.4M)

I think that they want do but they don't know how to. With Nips it's easy just use popular VA, but the west is different because we don't give a rat's ass about VA. So they have to use their content to appease to Westerners.

Needs more potatoes.

Attached: 1564393228978.png (2000x2800, 3.04M)

Krappa never learns

>wants to appeal to the west
>no swimsuit draphs or harvins this year
>fighting game doesn't have a single draph girl inb4 ladiva
Checks out. Gotta make the games presentable to the west

The anime also has a complete flop in the west too. Maybe they blamed the lolis, Harvin, and Draph and not the generic story and main cast.

thank you free rolls

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-181208_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 660K)

fuck u

I've seen a lot of people get summer Korwa and Europa at the same time, curious.
I got Jess so I don't really care.

Attached: yukata jess.png (720x1026, 1.22M)

Japan only bought it for the codes and called the anime shit, too. The underlying problem was the earliest part of grub wasn't particularly good and the anime just fucked the flow/events up more. People would've been happier just seeing slice of life adventures with fan-favorite characters desu that's why the one with Mary and Karva raiding the underground temple was so fucking likable. It needed more episodes of that and less episodes of that little shit Furias, the most insufferable Imp (up until far later in the game when he actually becomes based as fuck because he stopped screeching and became Cool Furias.)

I got grand Rosetta and Albert today when I just got wack srs from the free rolls. It was like the game was trying to apologize for killing my faith in versus. I still really wish the versus game can come out to meet its potential someday cause it’s still possible but I lost all faith in it happening

Wait. Are you saying it looks this bad on ALL versions? I thought it was just Switch.

>The action RPG looks pretty damn shallow. Just long corridors with some fighting in between.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8dRStNJ_kM
>"""shallow"""
Also stripping shit down to their bare minimum is not criticism.

do we have a better shot of the rosetta model?

>My post was made to show that Gran isn't popular so he's just a dev pick.
Your post was fucking shit m8. Just because you don't like a character doesn't everyone else feels the same too.

Attached: DuefrHUUcAAK-RR.jpg orig.jpg (1239x1300, 286K)

Increase the damage cap

or

increase the defense of new raids worth farming

Not him but Gran is used by about 10% of players. At times he struggles to even make it in the top 20, meanwhile DJ is usually in the top 10.

>The anime also has a complete flop in the west too.
How though? I don't think they're selling the blu-rays here in America.

How many people actually watched the anime? And actually liked it? The general opinion for the anime was that it was too generic.

>general opinion
>based on my tranny discord server

>he actually thinks that people liked the anime
Based on every single anime forum that I checked and the Yea Forums threads. At first people mistook it for an isekai and brushed it off. Then they decided to brush it off because they thought that it was too cliche and boring. It didn't help that the other fantasy anime at the time were more popular.

You guys think there will be a story unlock? They said there was suppose to be someone that’s going to make us surprise they’re in but the last 3 literally can’t be that since we know who they are and they’re people we’d expect in the first place.

>How many people actually watched the anime? And actually liked it?
I was on Twitter when the first season was airing, and I heard nothing but good things for the anime. Though I can say the story was generic and that it got a little fanservice-y towards the end. Hopefully the move to Mappa would help get the story together.

Unless Zeta and Vaseraga are a 2 in 1 character I'm guessing the surprise is Metera

most people who watch anime don't talk about it at all let alone on forums specifically dedicated to trashing and nitpicking every show thats not a 10/10

I would say how since she’s in relink too, but again it’s not like this would be the first time they blatantly lied about something with this game

Blame the eternally GOAT Nobuo Uematsu too.

There's a chance for them to do an original character like Android 21 for DBZF
Though if the story mode is a retread of Granblue Lore then I guess they aren't doing one for this

11 slots only leave enough characters for the logo reps unless they're cut to DLC tier

They already said no oc character which is a genuine shock. My only guess is maybe Siete if a story unlock exists or very unlikely Black Knight considering she would make sense to be in that position and the game story is based off the main story already. And I only say her cause I can’t think of much else if there is actually one

The game's story is just that generic, there's a reason why Nips didn't care for it.

That's why I said that I was on more than one forum and the general opinion was that it was too generic. It wasn't one of the break out anime of the season. Heck I was even warned by people who played the game at the time about just how generic the story was going to be.

Granblue’s story honestly only got decent with act 2. Had better characters too

this is fine

For gacha-obsessed nips? Yes.

I don’t know why character roster size was not a concern for them considering how many characters they have and how many they know are quite liked by a lot of people. They even had a separate poll for what character you want the most and fill in your answer. They should have delayed it more it’s not like they haven’t been doing that already with relink

I think what makes it concerning is that the roster only has two fan favorites.

And even then the story still isn't anything to write home about.

>most people who watch anime don't talk about it at all
and thats why I said this. Honestly theres no way to accurately judge how many people like an anime online because theres a massive selection bias.

user, if something is good or really bad then people are going to talk about it. Them not saying anything at all says a lot about the show's quality in that it's completely forgettable or not even worth a mention.

?Are you fucking retarded? It's obvious about the story mode of the fighting game.

I've been surprisingly lucky with my free rolls

are you a woman or something? most people don't feel the need to talk about anything they watch. Get this idea out of your head.

What did you get?

any delicious armpits in the game?

Attached: __ferry_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_asanagi__3cfa4ef97aca57008c8b0de0857ea492.jpg (2644x3679, 3.98M)

A few SSR characters, Summer Satyr, Europa, Friday, and some I'm probably forgetting

Jeanne

Attached: Balance.png (1433x1013, 1.82M)

Cute fate character.

Fucking nice, I can move forward from Dark Fencer now

Attached: chrome_2019-08-04_02-01-32.png (635x957, 685K)

i got a coronation ring today and feel slighted.

>Buying any game at launch.

That sounds like a personal problem. The new side scrolling mode looks fun.

Can someone give me the run down on Granblue Fantasy? Is it a Final Fantasy spinoff?

Attached: 1564887852397.webm (640x800, 963K)

It's where all of Final Fantasy's SOUL went to

I always envisioned something like this when I got a girlfriend, but unfortunately. in reality you end up settling.

Anyways it's some "mobile" game you're actually encouraged to play on a Chrome browser with initial character designs by one of the Final Fantasy artists. I love the art but never bothered to jump through the hoops to play it. I'm just waiting on Relink and Versus.

>p-people don't talk about shows they've watched in forums and message boards dedicated to discussion about shows you've watched
You're a fucking idiot user.

no it's ex square dudes who wanted to keep making the more fantasy themed FF games. if you pay attention to some designs you can see the clear FF connections from the not lalafels to the not redmage outfit.

Attached: VuQUHpQ-5FeBktXqRNGDSvXGTzy-iGrYfMEn5eNuYF0.jpg (630x2760, 509K)

It's a gacha browser/mobile rpg made with some ex SE staff that worked on FF.

>I always envisioned something like this when I got a girlfriend, but unfortunately. in reality you end up settling.

Explain this?

That's was true when the game first started out but not anymore. It was the aesthetic that resembled classic final fantasy

Absolutely disgusting practice. Cygames and Arcsys are huge.

We're on 4channel. 99% of us are undesirables so in the unlikely change we find someone to put up with our bullshit and date us they're not what we fantasize about. I'm with 6/10 at best on a good day who's just as emotional fucked as I am and huge slob, but it's companionship so fuck it.

Alright anons, fess up:
>What did you get from free rolls
2 gold moons and summer Satyr
>How many saved up rolls are you at
100+whatever is left to pick up from sidestories
>Whats your spark target
Ferry or rat zodiac

I rolled enough to get both Satyr and Jessica. Also got Pholia which is nice. Those new t3 weapons make me want to quit though, especially after this shitty summer and those Versus news. I guess I'll keep logging in as long as the free rolls last and then fuck off.

Attached: 1525366263630.jpg (601x800, 93K)

Your wife will not make it into the game, stop being delusional.

Now I am just thinking of this game as a beat'em up with a tacked on vs mode.

Still holding out cause I can see the RPG mode getting boring fast, those big bosses might end up shit as well

Apollo, Catherine, Poseidon and Lily
>How many saved up rolls are you at
>Whats your spark target
Either monkey or Shiva, haven't decided yet

a gold moon, a silver, and slyph SSR summon
>how many saved rolls
like thirty because i sparked for summer angels
>spark target
before the angels i was saving for grea but im an idiot who forgot to even check if she was in the rolls at the time
probably not gonna get enough until rat season, but depending on element i may just got for dog

Unfortunately nothing in that video seems to suggest that the gameplay has any significant depth to it. The linearity and corridor-like nature of the world is on full display as well.

>The linearity and corridor-like nature of the world is on full display as well.
you mean like 90% of action games?

No argument there. I guess you could say it looks as bland as most action games.

>I don't what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1558829116158.jpg (449x552, 66K)

Not an argument. Better luck next time.

Spouting buzzwords isn't an argument either.

Where is he wrong? The combo system is overly simple, the characters are samey and the game is pretty barren mechanically. We were hoping for the next set of characters to be the more unique and complex ones, turns out there aren't many.

So this is just warzard but with gacha tits?

IRL Jeanne is best Jeanne

Attached: The Saint.jpg (385x500, 135K)

as much as i like GBF Jeanne i am kinda sad almost no game does a black haired Jeanne

>free rolls
I only got Albert and Grand Rosetta from the free rolls
>rolls you have
only like 20ish since I sparked this banner
>Spark target
Alliah as a main target but rooster/rat as a second target I sparked rooster since I kept doing impulse rolls all my rolls that weren’t needed for one spark so if I wanted to have that second spark to actually happen I needed to spark something which was Rooster in this case so I can save proper again.I greatly look forward to Alliah finally coming out before the end of the year and me wanting to kill myself

What are those t3 weapons exactly anyway?

New gimmicky weapons that only work if your grid is set in a certain way. The water staff requires a full staff grid afaik, and the earth axe requires every weapon to be different type. Unless the earth axe is weak as fuck it'll kill axe and melee teams' chances of ever competing with the same usual boring katana team.

Wow there was pretty much no discussion of that tournament

What is there to discuss? Most of the players were nobodies who weren't very good at the game and there wasn't even any reveal after the tournament.

what tournament?

why she gotta elude me man.

Attached: gbf danua.png (960x800, 118K)

Wow that is pretty idiotic. That would even fuck with Caim grids too. It sounds pretty damn gimmicky honestly and if that actually has a large impact on the meta of comps beyond just meme builds I’d be pretty annoyed too

I was going to enter that tournament but then I found out the versus news from the stream and lost all motivation to get up and get in line on time for sign ups. I just stuck to my GG matches

>Most of the players were nobodies
Like any tournament, towards the end there were known players in most matches.

>wasn't even any reveal
The gameplay itself isn't interesting? You shouldn't need a reveal

its technically "easier" to pull off a different weapon grid(dark t3 weapon only needs the weapons to be different, not different types altogether) since it would only require getting one weapon each and maxing it out, but good luck finding a half-decent combination of weapons to use the t3 weapons, obviously the damage boost needs to be huge so you dont straight up lose your damage out put by swapping claws with fucking spear and axe

>xseed
YOu answered your own question user, they do decent/good job at localizing but they have jack shit in terms of marketing, its no wonder no one heard

What happened to that Granblue game Platinum was making?
I was interested in that not some dumb fighting game.

It was posted in this thread though, we all knew it was on but nobody cared and most discussion seems to have been on why no one is talking about it.

More new December.

See you in december for the next news about it.

>most people
read the comment you illiterate dipshit I never claimed that. You're calling me an idiot when you're the one assuming that everyone leads the exact same lifestyle as you oversocialized geeks?

Can't wait for that December announcement about news in March

Ferry's armpits

When are the harder omega battles added? i don't wanna play omega three times a day

>homo/rock/kabukiman team has been unshakeable dirt meta for over a year
>this year earth is finally getting more melee characters, like dante and clickman who are really strong
>halle gets buffed and actually becomes really good
>ayer gets a 5* uncap
>PG enemy even had some anti-ougi buff and weakness to counters
It all seemed so promising but I guess Cygames doesn't want to threaten a meta that has two limited characters in it. First they made Ayer's uncap really weak, and now they release this new t3 axe that doesn't work for axe teams but is just fine for katana. I guess Cock might still shake the meta but it probably will just make Okto even stronger like everything else so far.

Attached: 1552813618969.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

this month most likely, gonna assume a day or two before/after GW

>They'd have way more HP so I'd probably have to actually deal Chev and Celeste's bullshit rather than just one/two shotting them
I think I'll stick with the normal omega raids for those cunts.

how long after release until the game goes at least half off? i really liked the beta but i have zero connections to these characters currently that i want to buy it at release for.

cygames makes downright retarded design decisions often, Primal Pals event had them talk shit about extensive grinding in GW, but they are the morons that keep putting rare resources as GW rewards. Then they mock kengonito meta team with fire bonito boss, while they made bonito and kengo in the first place and this year released a wind version of bonito
The t3 weapons are shitty fluff that no one should pay any real attention to, just like most of the grindable weapons, its shit not worth fighting for

Depends on how hard it flops in the west

Celeste's bullshit isn't that bad she just already has tanky HP.

No way spending $60 on another discord anime fighter. Probably be a good time if you live in japan

I have a more difficult time with her than Chev

I honestly can't think of any dark haired anime Jeannes. Hell, most Western Jeannes also have blonde hair.

The only i can think that does it is bill and Ted

Clone High Jeanne has dark purple hair