Tell me about your cool new video game idea, Yea Forumsirgin

Tell me about your cool new video game idea, Yea Forumsirgin

Attached: 2949CEBF-13A1-4B1E-9560-F9E62A66D706.jpg (305x315, 19K)

Dating simulator, but with furry
Innovative, isn't it?

why? so you can steal it and make money off of other peoples ideas?

what are you? a jew?

baka baka

My idea is a Pokemon third person shooter/brawler where getting KOs makes you evolve. It would print money

Sounds like it'll do well on Patreon, go for it

So we could imagine of all the things and have fun together

Attached: F91223BF-9ADF-46E3-B121-0DF5E54D37CC.png (750x750, 250K)

A sandbox sniper game where you walk through the land to reach and kill a revolutionary leader
Post-post-apocalyptic sifi 3rd person

EraToho but with illusts

Besides, I'm pretty sure I won't develop a game so I'm fine telling other people my ideas in case one of them does something with one.

I think there's a lot of potential for an asymmetric furfag shooter as a Patreon gig, where different furry races fight against each other. I particularly imagine rabbits and wolves as being the two first races in the game. Rabbits are smaller, more numerous, more ragtag, and they have much better mobility (they move only through hopping), while wolves are slower, bigger, and they have better guns

I have many ideas. Here's one:

You have three "eyes" — one can see the physical dimension and interact with physical mechanisms and enemies, one can see the metaphysical dimension and interact with metaphysical puzzle mechanisms, and one can see the limbo dimension and interact with interdimensional enemies. You have to "switch" between them and can only interact or counteract with things in a certain dimension while you can see them. Situations arise where you have to juggle physical environmental hazards, metaphysical puzzles, and interdimensional enemies all at once. Ideally it would be an over-the-shoulder action puzzle game and I think of stuff like Dark Sector and Time Shift for art style.

that's some serious damage control.

thanks for confirming to be a 100% jewish subhuman. Gas yourself.

Abhorrent post. Go back to either or

I imagine Sniper Elite mixed with elements of MGS

>immigrant telling other people to go back
lol

Attached: 1508979486472.png (768x497, 261K)

Why third person for a sniper game?

Icycalm made some good points about JRPGs being better when they are more SRPG-like, so I started thinking about what JRPG/anime Jagged Alliance would be like.

Look forward to my co-branded game "Girls' Frontline Alliance" in E3 2020!

Its set in a gigant meteorite trail that ends with a city set around its remains
Mc is assisted by a navigator/spotter that he never sees
Navigator warns the player about incoming patrols events and obstacles
Player gathers intel and equipment needed to progress
All with a notoriety system that rises with your actions, increases difficulty and for an instance puts enemies in your predicted path

Bog standard, old school RPG, but the engine organically adjusts the story according to the actions you take, with an AI capable of relatively competent writing, giving players infinite amounts of possible choices and paths they could take through the world.

The game setting itself is fixed- no procedurally generated worlds or shit, but beyond that it's all up to the player. Every place is prebuilt, every person has a predesignated personality and routine. The game builds a story around their actions, writing dialogue for NPCs, generating dialogue options for the player, creating scenarios to mesh with what the player is doing.

It's a game that will never happen in our lifetimes. Not that it couldn't. Just that it won't.

Attached: 1534769659418.jpg (720x701, 56K)

you really think anyone on Yea Forums is capable of making a video game?

Attached: 1563829895538.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Basically, a Bethesda/Bioware hybrid game, but not shit.

The same games we already have
but done properly, and with a focus on making a good game, rather than farting out mediocre trash because marketing can push it through to the buyers anyway.

Titanfall 2 but with giantess
Alternatively just titanfall 2

Attached: 396baaba551da40b45b63393bb845b580f84cf74.jpg (750x1000, 396K)

war-themed hat simulator

Pokemon MOBA
idk fuck

Insanely difficult and realistic gta clone. Missions would go something like this: A guy calls you on your phone and tells you to meet him in a diner. You arrive and he shows you a picture of the target and tells you where he likes to hang out. You have to kill that target in any way you want. There's no minimap, no markers. If you decide to just shoot him, you're gonna leave witnesses who've seen your face, or car and its registration plates. You won't know if the police knows its you who did it making you paranoid every time you see a police patrol car. The player would be very vulnerable to attacks and i'd add a permadeath mode.

hat-themed war simulator

Surrounded by more wealthy NPC s the player would grow resentful of them and surround themselves with other players tasked with similar activities add preferably with similar avatars. Those groups of players will be looked down upon and criticised by the NPC which will organically push the player to playing higher level missions. This added difficulty spike will eventually lead to game over

This sounds really cool

What does this mean?

madness combat but in 3d

you are a cute anime girl and have to kissu other cute anime girls

You are an ugly anime girl and have to rape cute anime girls during a zombie apocalypse

filtered

Bump

Not a vidya, but game engine.
Free open source game engine which:

>can generate (and simulates) maps from size of a small town to an entire universe
>can fine-tune the generation with 1000+ settings
>can select any individual area and specifically fine tune it
>if you're making things on the scale of galaxy/universe etc., system where you can adjust positioning of each star/solar system/galaxy
>extreme autists can adjust orbits of planets if they wanted to
>a.i can generate locations into the world at a random or specified area by being fed art
>can generate a location based off of a single image, but for places with interiors you can obviously inspire it by feeding it multiple drawings/photographs, or if you don't like "inspire" it can directly copy things

>simulates scientific laws of reality, that can be fine tuned down to every last bit and expanded upon. a use case would be making a magic system a "real" thing in the game world, and not just pre-built effects and code

>two graphics modes
>"real" and "style"
>"real" is super-a.i raytracing along with physics textures (aka textures that are "physical", can be dynamically interacted with i.e kicking around dirt by walking) simulated down to the atom, designed to mimic real life
>"style" can be fed any stylized 2D image/artwork, whether it be a renaissance painting or your favorite animu, and make the graphics accurately resemble the input, just like any other ai system though, always works better with multiple references, or in this case even animated ones/ones at different angles

Too lazy to think of more, but this fictional game engine is designed primarily to work with Matrix-esque virtual reality, but works perfect with normal games as well.
The average layman would be able to make his own video game almost completely alone if he wanted to, completely demolishing the current gaming industry we have. The video game market would turn into the wild west. Oh, this thread is dead?

I don't discuss things with losers who keep anime reaction images in their hard drive.

I was always thinkjng about a game that where developers introduce a second supernatural elemnet to the crowd for the purpose of help me and in th giant we live tottttttgether

Forgot I wanted to write about it but also shit about A.I personalities for NPCs that can be tweaked, and the ability to make random-generated quests/stories by feeding the A.I storylines to examine, and give some guide-lines if you want.

You play as an immortal, but are only awake for 30 real time days every decade, each time you awaken the world and its inhabitants will have aged, the only exception is other immortals. This means a lot of the world and its people will be procedural generation, two people who marry will have children based on their looks, for example.

1. passion project that is based on klonoa but reskined to avoid copy right shit
2. a retarded gay anime visual novel about tsunderes and walking in on people going to the bathroom because retards eat that shit up, it takes no effort, and it would fund the passion project

>An ancient evil awakes! but it's 10 thousand years too early
>Have to scare people off so you can rest until the proper time, scaring people off makes you stronger
>Getting more powerful let's you do more
>Have to be careful to not get spotted by cameras or people who can see the paranormal
>Getting spotted raises suspicions which makes the level harder and brings in people like priests and shit to hunt you
>Maps could move through eras, starting in ancient times to the present and future
>Levels could be things like starting off in your tomb, a palace, movie set, museum, lab, space station

Kind of like how Ghost Master worked I guess but you walk around the level yourself.

Well there already is one

It's Team Fortress 2, but before the hats. Don't tell Valve.

I got two for you. None of them innovate, they're both more like love letters and a return to form for their genres.

>Open World RPG inspired by Morrowind
Takes place in a setting that I've been using for a homebrew DnD campaign I've been running. Entirely original races, entirely original setting. The idea was to get away from fantasy standards while still playing with fantasy tropes. Primary focus of the story is to evoke a sense of the alien. Gameplay revolves around building a unique character with a large variety of skills that lead to different outcomes in a majority of quests increasing replayability. Spell crafting system works more like programming and there's no safeguarding; if you create a spell that accidentally kills you, then oops, that's the risk that comes with it. Instead of learning spells trainers teach you words, written, or spoken, and tell you the effects of the words. Words can be things like cone, fire, wide, lingering, portal, or draining; how you write them affects the effects and potency. For example draining as a suffix may mean the spell is more powerful and drains the user for using it while draining as a prefix means the spell will drain the target of energy. Bounded scaling enemies. Rats start off weak and level with you to a point, but stay at that strength as you improve. Something like a dragon would start incredibly difficult, but will only level with you to a point at which point you will surpass it. Some enemies may be max level and will always be the same difficulty. Hand placed everything.

>Second; Superhero MMO
Take everything good about City of Heroes, Champions, and DCUO, and make a better game. While it's anathema to what I typically like in an MMO, I'm thinking arcadey action revolving around movement, short, but explosive fights, and small teams of 4 players even for end game content. Game is designed around a constant event system that adds new max level content every few months.

Cool ideas

red dead redemption in modern times

Cum in the membrane!
Cum in the brain!

a third person action game that happens in a world where entities of different mythologies coexist and your job is to travel and take contracts to eliminate them and restore the order of that area, something like The Witcher but with decent gameplay. I'd like to punch a Skinwalker in the face and fuck a Yuki onna in the same game y'know

Hitman-style game but you're ranked on how stylish and crazy you kill your targets with showing yourself off being heavily encouraged.

you play as a cirnoposter and you win when you kys

A cool idea that I heard from a similar thread is the idea of playing a conquistador that has been stranded in an Aztec city. The aztecs are trying to summon their gods with their profane rituals and its up to you to stop them. There isn't a single friendly NPC in the entire game. Everyone is an enemy. As the game progresses you become more barbaric. As you defeat priests and abominations you can eat their hearts to gain their abilities. Game plays like a mix of Bloodborne and God of War.

An action rpg where you must defeat enemies with music.

Think a mix between Brutal Legend, Crypt of the Necrodancer, and Guitar Hero.

I'll share more if you'd like to hear.

Gory medieval low-poly hack-n-slash with VR crossplay

>BattlehobosTM

Attached: battlehobos.jpg (640x337, 22K)

Speak user

It's a game where you have sex with cute fairies but here's the twist YOU ARE A MOLE (as in the animal)

arent you the tranny who was asking how to get more girls interested in video games? Stupid tripfag cunt.

Listen, listen how about we remake this old game right here, yes.... but with, listen, but with added niggers and transgender characters

Attached: 1423988671978.png (905x917, 591K)

A multiplayer, co-op version of The Thing.
>multiple scenarios and maps
>one player controls the thing
>takes time to control a survivor, have to hide, cooldown on absorbing a host body
>the thing is spawned randomly at different times, sometimes even into the late game to create tension and paranoia
>clues are often left behind, torn clothing, missing rings, tools, doors left open, corpses, blood stains, etc
>the thing has to destroy blood banks, medical tools, systems, computers, etc
>if the thing thinks they cannot win, humans become the hunters and destroy their means of escape which is a space ship
got more ideas but i feel i went balls deep as is, dream come true if it did come into volition though

Attached: the-thing001.jpg (852x454, 76K)

You're a hunter of cute guys and your turn them into sissy trannies by giving estrogens and stuff , of course you fuck them too

Attached: 1563703973135.gif (514x667, 776K)

W-will there be any cute shota in the game

Hear me out, you get some rope. Make it into a noose, hang it from your ceiling and hang yourself.

Attached: 1564595900218.jpg (476x704, 40K)

Don't forget the microtransactions.

Fantasy RPG (open world or semi open world ) set in bronze age europe/north Africa/Asia.
I mean come on it would be awesome

Attached: 1466264536831.png (750x792, 911K)

Attached: 1442907503004.png (505x462, 55K)