Running down the corridor on Bloc

>running down the corridor on Bloc
>all of the sudden CLICK

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 5K)

>CLICK
CLICK BOOM

If you hear a claymore click and you're not blown in half already, you're probably lucky.

>>all of the sudden

Attached: 1564215270401.jpg (967x749, 28K)

>hear the *click*
>look down
>claymore dissapears because the person who put it down died

Remember when FPS single player games had traps and ambushes that did a lot of damage, but weren't instakills?

>any more or less retarded than "all of a sudden"

post traps

Attached: punji.jpg (900x1182, 196K)

ooft, bit of a cunt that one ini?

ALL THOSE SATURDAYS WHEN KIDS GO OUT AND PLAY

Why are proximity mines so fucking useless in videogames?
Literally the only time they are useful is when they are a built in quirk of the designated grenade launcher weapon since you just shoot at the enemy directly anyway

Attached: Lightweight_Pro_MW2.png (140x140, 10K)

>24-7-home-security
>home security
>punji traps
that's a good way to end up in prison tho. i wouldn't take home security tips from a website made by someone who definitely isn't a homeowner

Attached: Dhl7RqcVQAANf2C.jpg (1200x719, 101K)

This. You could be trying to stop a burgular and a pesky little kid will run through your yard and fall in. Also fuck private land ownership. Everyone is a greedy white person with a fenxe and they do absolutely nothing with their 40 acres of barren field. Its even worse when they buy up land around a public space like a lake and you have to essentially airdrop onto it.

Let me guess you also care about the environment.

possibly the single worst item ever added to an FPS

Go play Goldeneye multiplayer with proximity mines. You'll have fun.

>multiplayer
Then why add them to the campaign?

fuck off commie

Attached: 1563606200321.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Not just some of the sudden
ALL of the sudden

>Do absolutely nothing.
I grow vegetables.

Attached: 1382943726101.png (327x321, 229K)

Pretty sure they're in the campaign too, I just used them all the time in multiplayer. Their only on one level, Depot.

Attached: 1529509190551.gif (480x270, 2.07M)

ouchie

You're getting a killstreak on crossfire when this grey boi shows up and slaps your ass. What do you do?

Attached: Attack_Helicopter_CoD4.jpg (679x545, 31K)

Thats the idea

Attached: 1545391953082.jpg (673x635, 77K)

Thats the correct phrase
All of a sudden is wrong

EVERYBODY COME ON

>he doesn't crouch walk the whole map and check corners

Lets talk about these mother fuckers. Did anyone ever use them?

Attached: C4_menu_icon_BO.png (250x250, 101K)

>run to back of map's mounted lmg and shoot it down

thanks for reminding me I don't want to waste 60 to 90 dollars (however much the base version of this game is gonna cost) on a remake of a shitty game where stuff like this is safe and balanced and that is going to get overrun by cheaters through the entire lifecycle of this game which will undoubtedly be short-lived

what an ugly helicopter

Shit taste detected.

Attached: Bell-AH-1Z-Viper.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

no, seriously . it's really ugly

>CLICK
DAISAN NO BAKUDAN

Pretty strong but too slow to pull out,toss and detonate unless we're talking about S&D

>take aim with the RPG-7 at close range
>fire
>glorious soviet rocket phases straight through this plane of existence to arrive past the helicopter, leaving it completely unharmed

You can explode them by pressing F or G twice fast, cant remember what key it was, but it allows you to use them with riot shield without needing to lose cover to detonate it