Why is Steam free?

But PS Plus and Xbox Live not?

Attached: reeee.png (259x195, 8K)

You get what you pay for

Because console plebs have no backbone and wouldn't refuse to pay, and Sony and MS know it. If Steam tried to become a paid service the userbase would have that decision reversed inside 24 hours

PS Plus is like tax for playing with civilized people

Normies don't know any better.

because kikes

M$ figured out that retards will pay twice for online if they have no other option and every other company followed suit
It wouldn't work to monetize Steam because hackers would get around it

Then why is PS4 online full of spics?

>civilized people
>huehues, mutts and mongrels
lol ok

There's two ways to solve the problem of third world trash. One is to isolate them in their own trash community like steam does. The other is just to deny them access. $10 usd is like a month's salary to those niggers.

Console goyim are dumb enough to allow themselves get fleeced just for getting their inverior machines online capabilities

Ever wondered why consoles are cheaper than PCs? That's why

This lol, XBL actually feels like a community

see
You seem to forget that most of the nogs, spics, and other third world trash who play online are just Americans.

>y-yes, I pay taxes to my corporate overlords for something that normal people get for free
>n-no it's to keep retards out, I swear
Dude, you guys are cucked really hard.

pay to not play with chinks

Company knows they can do everything they want since Consolies will buy up everything they do due to brand loyality.
They're really not

That doesn't mean I'm wrong. There's less American spics than hues.

t. fifth grade reading comprehension

Don't you love the irony of consolefags talking about paid online keeping the retards out while simultaneously having circlejerks about sales every other day?
Not really, as someone who used to play online on consoles until recently console online is fucking FULL of spics and nigs.

this is the reason why nobody is going outside for ugly pay for 60 years ugly pay

Attached: 719237127.jpg (1181x1035, 158K)

Attached: 1358099376596.jpg (477x353, 15K)

Valve plan charge access to steaming for a while now. Now is timing switch to Epic oh no no no looking at top of head gamer rising up fffuck

You were justifiying paying for a service that's normally free. Why the fuck do I have to tell YOU what YOU were talking about, are you senile?

No, you're just getting grouped with them. I wonder why.

>derp derp herp derp blurrr durr hurrr

Because there are tons of them on the platform?

Learn English, subhuman.

the retard tax for consoles is just that, it keeps the retards on consoles

Type like dumb america fucking americas get lost gamer rising up

Are you retarded? Do you live around third world trash? No? Then you're justifying paying a premium to avoid being in their neighborhood. Of course that's justifiable, nigger.

Uyghur Autonomous Region.

9/11

>Then you're justifying paying a premium to avoid being in their neighborhood.
You'd have a point if they weren't in your neighborhood anyways.
Third world spics and nogs still play on consoles.

Or you can just play on the PC and join a so-called dedicated server (of which there are hundreds) which has a community that you like. Also, for free. Did I mention you're a cuck paying for a free service? You're a cuck.

Yes, and...?

>Actual chinks defending their overlords

Attached: 20190522133338_1.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

because you can't get or play used games on steam

How is Lobotomy, does it play well?

Yes.

Attached: 20190515042853_1.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

I don't even own a console you dumbass. The premium is justifiable to exclude niggers.

>tfw kinda wanna play it

nice one reddit.

But it doesn't exclude niggers you moron, that's the point.
Serious question, are you retarded?

Because you have no other platforms on playstation and xbox
There would not be a big incentive to use steam if it costed money for a lot of third worlders, thus losing customers.

Why are multiplayer games dead on PC even with free online

I play on Xbox.
There are subhumans playing by the boatload.
Why would a nigger not buy xbl when he is too fucking stupid to build a PC or won't pay 1k up front for one built?

PC community getting shit thanks to the progressive popularity of shitty games like MOBAs is unfortunate, but it also has nothing to do with PC being free and objectively better.

Yeah but you can't pirate games on ps4/switch so even the jewery argument doesn't work

who makes more money?

thats the biggest issue for me. Most games I want to play online are dead

because we would rather play quality games like mobas and BR games where skill is required, consolepleb

>Yeah
glad you agree.
>you can't pirate games on ps4/switch
you can.
>so even the jewery argument doesn't work.
how's that months long wait for denuvo protected games? also how does piracy is an argument for steam?

Which online games are dead on PC but not dead on consoles outside of AAA trash like CoD?
Even fucking Battlefield games are just as active on PC as they are on PS4.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03 Battlefield 1 Stats.png (810x294, 13K)

As someone who still plays on consoles occasionally, most MP games are also dead on consoles.
The only active console games are AAA games, F2P games, and a small handful of popular Jap games.

What site is that. It will show that only a few games are active on PC

after Microsoft got away with paid online Sony and Nintendo realised that this industry is full of retards that will pay for and defend literally anything. that's really all there is to it.

Attached: 1473935391739.jpg (355x369, 31K)

It's literally in the filename you mongoloid.
Are all consoleniggers this stupid?

Attached: 1348870295486.jpg (473x312, 65K)

because PC is good and consoles suck

Steam doesn't own "PC". They literally can't charge you even if they wanted to because they have no power over you. People will just make netplay tools, or developers will put their game on other platforms. Also Valve hates curation, and having to make sure nobody sells multiplayer games that don't require a subscription is way, way too much work for them.
Paid online is not a "service", they don't provide you with anything. It's a tax. But you need power to enforce that, you need something you can threaten to take away. Because PC as a platform is so open Valve just doesn't have that power

>paying extra fees to use the internet you already pay for

Pretty much, I tried to play Dying Light online on my cousin's Xbone and it took literally like 30 minutes to find a match.

racing games, fighting games, fps, any game with multiplayer from 2013 on is still active on ps4 and dead on pc

Titanfall 2 says hi, so does SFIV, MKX, BF Hardline, any CoD that isn't Treyarch etc. etc. etc.

Not really, Assetto Corsa, Dirt Rally, Project Cars 1/2 are all dead as fuck on PS4, fighting games are ultra-dead, and pretty much every non-FPS MP game from 2013 on is dead as fuck on PS4.
The main active games on consoles are Fortnite, CoD, and Fifa.
Everything else is PC levels of dead.

There's a reason they don't show concurrent playercounts on consoles anymore despite doing so all the way back in 2007 with games like Halo 3.

consoles don't have player counter like steam chart so its hard to speculate whether a game is "dead" or not
"its not dead because i can find matches" means nothing, i can find matches in soulcalibur and it doesn't even peak more than 500 players

Because when PSN stopped being free, you fuckers just accepted it.

Yeah those are all thriving on ps4

Not true, dirt rally is alive, even driveclub is alive I just did a 10 player race

see
Saying "it's not dead because I can find a match" means nothing.
I can find a match in King Arthur's Gold, a game that peaks at like 60 players, doesn't mean it's not dead.

If I can find matches quickly its not dead. You dont know what dead means

Unless by "quickly" you mean "in less than 30 seconds" it's dead.
If it takes your matchmaking a longer time to find a game than it takes me to find a game in KAG (a game played by a few dozen people) via the server browser, your game is dead.

3ZI2V-H0PNQ-LBZAL

Attached: Steam.png (256x256, 42K)

>Which online games are dead on PC but not dead on consoles outside of AAA trash like CoD?
I was going to say fighting games but they're also dead on consoles.
At this point, I'm honestly not sure, it seems like MP in general outside of F2P shit, AAA shit, and FoTM or decade-old PC games is just dead.

Jokes on you, that shit started with fucking old ass mmorpgs charging people to play.

I guess having small amount of people is good sometimes.

And on PC we're not tied to one company's retarded decisions, except mostly Microsoft's. If Steam tried to reinforce a paid multiplayer service, we'd just jump onto another service or someone would develop a free alternative.