Can Yea Forums answer this simple question?

Can Yea Forums answer this simple question?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-16-57-47-686_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x1566, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvUhIjFG7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because japanese worship us, they love us, without us their country would still be crap but we opened (a little) their boarders, post WW2 we gave them a lot of money so they could rise at the top.
The youth crave for white guys, even males

Most japanese games do not have the concept of race in mind.
Anime characters aren't white unless specified, the European names are there because they're too lazy to make us names which doesn't exist.

Attached: 1564485631305m.jpg (1000x1024, 144K)

Who cares?

Cope

Attached: chinpoko.gif (336x252, 603K)

Not him but in my case it feel good to know that a nation as advanced as Japan worship your race

Based and redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvUhIjFG7w
Yikes.

I assume it has something to do with them wanting variety. I mean everyone there has black hair, more or less

They're forced to have black hair by their system education

They simply find occidental aesthetics to be exotic.

>protagonist has bright blue hair and purple eyes
>HURR DURR HE WHITE BECUZ SKIN PALE
1. Most Japanese games don't take place on Earth, there is no concept of race there unless the game creates races. People have all sorts of different combinations of hair color, eye color, facial shape and everything. A lot of these games even allow you to customize your character and you might have darker or lighter skin (see: Pokemon)
2. Usually if the game is set on Earth and a character has Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes they are purposefully called a "Foreigner"
3. Light hair and light eyes isn't even an exclusively white feature. There are steppe tribes that have light hair and blue eyes for Christ's sake. Unless you're Varg I am also sure that you have seen white people with dark hair and dark eyes. It is just a fashion thing.
4. Most people in Japan are forced to dye their hair darker and usually have brown eyes, so they make characters with all sorts of different colored hair and eyes (Red, Green, Orange, Blonde, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Purple, fucking whatever).

Unless the character says "TALLY HO LADS, I AM FROM ENGLAND" or "HOWDY FUCKERS, I AM FUCKING FROM THE FUCKING UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA. FUCK YEAH!" I tend not to think of some JRPG character with Light Hair/Light Eyes as White.

why doesn't anybody understand this?

This.

>muh white features!

They love whites.

Because many people are to dense to realize that Japan is a homogeneous society that doesn't need to deal with race so they outright don't give a fuck.

there's no jews in japan or brown minorities so that the jews can teach them to hate wypipo, consequently japanese people actually like whiteys

Because /pol/ is full of underage invading Yea Forums

/pol/ is aware but still think that japs worship whites

>japanese people actually like whiteys
As a guy who worked in Japan for about 8 years it is really a mixed bag. When I first got there I found quite a few people who disrespected me and didn't like me. They thought I was just some annoying foreign tourist. However after being there for a year or two and learning more about how to navigate the place socially and culturally, I made a lot of friends and was welcomed with open arms in a lot of places. There was a Ramen Shop me and some of my coworkers would go to like 3 times a week, and because I was American they would always give me a free beer (Japanese people think Americans drink a lot of beer) and make me a small "burger" (that was some of the meat they used in Ramen + these japanese rolls) on the side. I even had a girlfriend for a couple of years (before she and her parents moved to fucking Mongolia of all places). Unfortunately I had a coworker who was a black guy from Argentina and he got treated like shit even though he spoke 4 languages (English, Japanese, Spanish, and Portuguese) and brilliant. I remember some places wouldn't even want to serve him or would make him take his food to go.

tl;dr if you're not an annoying, rude, loud tourist then Japanese people generally tolerate/like White people. However they don't really like tourists (unless you're spending a lot of money) and really don't like black people.

>Japan is actually full of blonde, redhead and blue eyed arayans, only that they're in disguise!
The state weebs

Objectively right. Darn poltards invading my lawn are worse than any bogeyman they complain about all the time. Remove retards from Yea Forums

Attached: 1564781356951.png (567x589, 233K)

The Japanese have beauty standards that frequently align with what we would consider "Western" looking, but the Japanese don't even consider them at such whatsoever.

The anime style is simplified to the point where it's easy to imagine its characters are of any lighter-skinned race, so Western people think most anime characters are supposed to look like Westerners. The Japanese actually view these characters as being Japanese, or looking Japanese.

Now there's also the fact that the Japanese are pretty obsessed with Europe, so they will actually make Western-inspired shit a lot in anime and games. This combined with the race-unidentified style of anime can easily lead Westerners to believe Japanese people are nuts about white people. There are some westaboos in Japan, but spend any time in the country and you will immediately figure out that Japanese people care about Japanese people, and don't really give a shit about any other 'races'.

Something I like about Yakuza is it has a ton of normal-ass Japanese dudes, who despite making most of the media I consume almost never appear in it.

No, it's actually like some of them have brown hair (ranging from dark brown to light brown) and they're all forced to dye it black. No one is saying Japanese people naturally have platinum hair.

Unironically based and redpilled

no one likes tourists, tourists are a blight on traditional societies and previously preserved places

People also tend to forget that World War 2, and the occupation of Japan after, destroyed a lot of Japanese cultural identity that took a long time to come back. As Japan was finding its footing in the modern era they relied almost completely on America (Or general Western culture) for technological and cultural reforms.

Almost all early modern Japanese things are directly based on American/Western things. Early Japanese animation is based on Disney Cartoons (Many old japanese animators consider classic Disney to be the pinnacle of animation), early Japanese comics are based on American comics. Early Japanese music was based on American/Western music. Even early Japanese video games were based on American/Western ones, including JRPGs that basically started as copies of American RPGs and Dungeons and Dragons.

What this means is that a lot of japanese media uses western settings just because those media are based on older media that were directly based off of American/Western things. Nowadays you see a lot more Japanese inspired settings made by people in Japan because people have branched off, but the reason so many early Japanese manga/games/animes take place in some sort of Western Fantasy world is because they basically had their culture ripped away from them for years.

So they don't really like white people? It's just that they're used to western stuff?

Japanese people generally tolerate/have a very slightly positive opinion of whites, which is far and above everyone else. Japanese people hate black people, they hate korean people, they hate Chinese people, they hate pretty much everyone except other Japanese people and White people.

Theyre not white, theyre from japanafornia.

Because japs worship normal white people(weebs need not apply). It's that simple.

The only reason they even like us is because America BTFO'd them and they apparently respect that.
Also America helped rebuild their country

Aryan master race confirmed?

not the case

No Japan hates us. They feel great shame from the war. We should have made them speak american and killed the emperor.

Keep telling yourself that weeb.

that blasian girl on the right is pretty cute though, i don't see the problem

literally isn't though, Japan is very insular

But Argentinians are white?