At what point did the series turn to shit?

At what point did the series turn to shit?

Attached: assasins creed has cannged.png (1280x776, 1.08M)

when it started

Since Syndicate.

It was fantasy from the get go
But the introduction of Da Vinci, I guess

ac origins is the best assasins creed game

Bottom right is holding a giant q-tip? Is he going to uncover the secret of Monkey Island?

WE
not really

After AC2. Its success was the downfall.

This.

It turned to shit 2 hours into the first game

2 was the start of the downward spiral. 1 had a control system and gameplay loop focused on being an assassin sandbox sim. It needed a bit more work, but it was a solid foundation for a potentially great series. 2 changed the controls to be more arcadey, 180'd the story removing the mystery illuminati shit from the ending of 1, made everything "cinematic", and had you flying around in Da Vinci's flying machine.

This is correct

>series has been stagnated for years
>decide to make something differend AND good for once
>AAAAHHH WHY DID THEY CHANGED

Nah, Odyssey is better and Kassandra is CUTE

>ac origins is the most boring assasins creed game

Fixed that for you.

>Caring about the series after the post Desmond arc got resolved in a fucking comic.

I agree. I'm trying to play Odyssey but it's just boring.

ubisoft only makes shit

Fpbp

Unity.
>muh 2
Nah, after Unity it was shit like Syndicate, Origins, and Odyssey which have all been a complete different series.
Last good games were Black Flag and Rogue.

I'm a racist huwhite supremist, but I enjoyed playing as Bayek. His story and voice acting were superb.

need the screencap of the inclusive pottery

AC Origins, but the series turned into shit after Desmond death, tho BF and Rogue was good, the main story line has no point. They even killed Juno, a villian being built up since AC3, in a comic.

They should either had ended or just turn into a different IP(tho they wanted a safe buck by using a popular name).

AC3, shitty map shitty open world god awful characters and a story that didn't make sense

>I'm a racist huwhite supremist
no you're not
>I enjoyed playing as Bayek. His story and voice acting were superb.
it's just your opinion, my was that origin is not that good so whatever

Revelations. Brotherhood would have been but it introduced an online mode so at least it was something new.

AC Brotherhood > AC 2 > AC Revelations > AC Syndicate > AC 3 > AC 4 > AC Unity > AC 1

Haven't played the other ones yet.

This, AC was boring fucking schlock from the start

>left
gay shit
>right
gay shit

that game sucks dick, virgin.

>no you're not
I think Europe should remain majority European and that we should offer repatriation to non-Europeans. That makes me a huwhite supremist.

>I think Europe should remain majority European
>Europe
>not your own country specifically
you're not huwhite supremist Hans

1 was boring garbage, 2 was pretty fun for a little while but repetitive, everything after was just a copy of 2

You will need immigration, that is just a fact of economics, that's why I want to limit to Europe.

>origins is a copy of 2

after black flag, AC1 was ok but repetitive, AC2 was very good, AC3 was overall bad and black flag was good, then it was nothing but shit

>You will need immigration
no really, you need import and export of goods, not of people

This is true until origins and odyssey.

when it went from a yearly rehash to a poor man's wticher 3 yearly rehash

I could never understand the love for Ezio, he was so fucking annoying. AC1 was my favorite before Origins, and AC3 had the best combat in AC, before Origins.

The thing i remember most about 2 is wanting it to end but it never would

Attached: 1557905068501.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Started to slip with Brotherhood, fell off the cliff with Revelations save for a few main plot points, and hit every rock falling with AC3. Picked itself back up and climbed to the top with AC4 and Rouge, just to slip backwards and fall to its death with everything after.

Attached: 1560870745761.jpg (578x455, 35K)

just look at literally any ac thread in the archive
some autist is bound to post it eventually

Probably around here

Attached: 2B0F8258-F6F2-4FFD-9589-990CE42DE805.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

This. 2 overstays it's welcome. Replayed it last year, only remembered the good things before my playthrough but ended up wanting it to end.

>removing a weapon to please autists

asscreed 3 was the beginning of the end

>populations and the economy are not dynamic
Immigration has always existed and will always exist.

>Last good games were Black Flag and Rogue.
This. Rogue was better because they fixed the boat handling and combat. Still pissed about how they handled the story after 3 though.

It's the attention to detail people remember. You think anyone talks about MGS2 because of it's sneaking mechanics? no they always talk about the ice cubes or Snake kissing a poster in a locker.

>historical accuracy
>go out of their way to revise greek history to align more with modern day politics and their liberal agenda

okay

Odyssey is boring
>playing as a woman
kys tranny

>Immigration has always existed and will always exist.
yes but it doesn't mean it's a good thing
i'm done with you, feel free to reply, i won't from now on

But it literally is a good thing, the 19th and 20th century economic development would not have happened without it.

It's lying, no one played as the woman. Numbers were so low compared to the dude that Ubisoft had a tantrum because they said the woman is canon.