Why are WiiUfags like this?

Why are WiiUfags like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-104759.png (2048x1020, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SChWdprUnzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit it's just one guy giving his opinion

I've seen this opinion plenty of times, though.

The Wii U is the most underrated console of all time, MAYBE tied with Dreamcast. Prove me wrong.

>Dissatisfied with the Switch because big sellers are ports and sequels of the Wii U games other than Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles
What's wrong with that?

why can't switchfags just admit that the wii u was better?

Then maybe you should stop being such a bitch and ask them yourself instead of making yet another fucking twitter thread about people who don't matter.

Attached: 1454936972379.jpg (403x403, 31K)

Wii U is better than the Switch though.

Fuck you the wiiU is a classic console that no others hold a candle to. it was my first system and it's the best system

Sega CD, if you want to count it as it's own console. Otherwise the genesis + CD + 32X, everyone shits on it because AVGN made a rant about it but the 3 systems combined give you a fine library for a 4th gen console

fpbp

This, unironically. Wind Waker, Twlight Princess, Breath of the Wild, XBC1 and X, Mario Kart 8, DKC:TF, the list goes on. Wii has virtually every worthwhile big name game the Switch does and thensome.

In terms of having a strong library and a good enough gimmick, it's up there. It's been hurt by 70% of its worthwhile exclusives getting ported off with more absolutely coming soon but it's still a good system that did shit because marketing and way lesser third party support than the Wii. Still worth owning until they port Wonderful 101 & 3D World though (and I guess XCX and #FE but I don't play RPGs).

Also the Saturn is more underrated than the Dreamcast.

>it was my first system and it's the best system

Attached: 1564659363204m.jpg (1024x654, 46K)

CD legit had three worthwhile games. Sewer Shark, Sonic CD, Kamen Rider.

Can you give me some of your WiiU favourites? Genuinely curious, I always ignored this console other than the DK game

The Dreamcast is fucking great. The Wii U has a gimmick that doesn't even have a two hour battery life for its controller and is way worse of a gimmick than the Wii. Nintendo legitimately thought they could just shit out an HD Wii with a tablet attached in 2012 like nothing had changed in six years. Sega knew they had to try new things.

The Wonderful 101 is my favorite video game.

Attached: 1534960364774.png (557x515, 583K)

HOLD UP
POST DEM WEIRD WII U PORTS

Most vocal WiiUfags are genuinely fucked in the head from what I've seen. That includes this obnoxious faggot.

BamHam City: Armored Edition is one of the peak ones, because IIRC they only gave everybody armor because the regular outfits would run poorly on the system.

lol he isn't wrong. half the catalog is simply wiiu "remasters" to begin with.

Because the switch literally has no games

>Saturn is more underrated than the Dreamcast.

Negro please, you could count the worthwhile Saturn games on one foot. It had some gems but really? More than the DC?

Some people like the aesthetic of being a contrarian. They're addicted to the feeling that they know better than everybody else.

Like what?

Panzer Dragoon series (three games), Guardian Heroes, Mr. Bones, Burning Rangers, and arcade-perfect ports of arcade games. That's off the top of my head. The problem was that not enough came out in the West.

>Sonic CD
SCD is not good.

More underrated doesn’t mean better.
Dreamcast is obviously superior to the Saturn but Dreamcast gets the love it deserves while everybody shits on the Saturn because the PSX and N64 were better.

I've only seen two kinds: salty fags who wasted money and are upset the Switch is successful and people who are upset they wasted money period.

Yakuza 1&2 HD (Japan only) Mass Effect 3 (Full price, bit before the trilogy was announced at the same price for the other consoles), and Watchdogs (released 6 months after the other systems) are my favorites.

>Special Modes
Mushroom Battle was pretty fun and the remixed Mario themes with the Tekken style were comfy
>Special costumes
Having Leo dressed as Sheik was based
>Only version with Tekken Ball
>Wii U Version is written with the SFIV font
I own a copy

Attached: 15648456747683328831115324495486.jpg (3120x4160, 3.19M)

Hol up people. I am now in the market for hacking my Wii U (or 3DS) since both have been just picking dust in a box on my drawer for years. Is there any guide online that's worthwhile I should be using? I would really like some help now more than ever.

Wow I can’t wait to play a boring open world game where they continuously remove the fun stuff via patching!
Wow I can’t wait to play a bland collectathon (but this time you can control some of the bad guys!?!)!
Wow I can’t wait to play a slow moving kart racer!
I can’t wait for the console’s hardware to inevitably break, as Nintendo rushed it out!
Truly a masterpiece of consoles!

Yeah, go to vg/hbg/ they have guides for 3ds and Wii u
Wii U requires you to buy a DS VC game (buy Brain Age, is the cheapest). You'd also need at least a 500gb external drive for games and a 32gb sd card to be able to install any game

this, I still haven’t bought a Switch mostly because there are maybe one or two good titles that are unique to the Switch, I’m still happy with my Wii U

Josh aka diaperfag is one of those depressed individuals who will never be happy with anything. Kinda similar to Alexsensual in regards to classic WoW, or Yea Forums with almost anything.

plus an actual nes, snes, gba, ds, n64 virtual console.

Assassin’s Creed III (runs worse than PS3)

It's not just that but he seems to be the type of Nintendo fan that really hates anything remotely japanese. A recipe for disaster really.

Yeah can't stand faggots like that. Hate western games, hates weebish japanese games, but love Nintendo games and literally nothing else.

Well, I'm interested in hacking just so I can play old DS, maybe N64 games. Not really interested in Wii U games. But thank you very much user, I'll look into that as soon as I can.

He claims to only like Nintendo-style games but also hates indies with a passion. He called all Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games "vegetable Animal Crossing" and called games that he would love if Nintendo made them "onionsboy games." How he's friends with Roger I have no fucking clue.

earth to diaperboy, half the switch's games are also wiiU games

N64 emulation and DS emulation on Wii U aren't as straight forward as Gamecube and Wii, specially N64, godspeed user

Oh no doubt. Mario Maker alone made it a must own Platform.

I find it disgusting how the Wii and Wii U were treated by the media. Both are amazing.

Like what? He says he played a lot of switch games on the Wii U already. Imagine getting a switch and you basically played almost everything that releases already, would you still like it?

The Wonderful 101 is GOD
Xenoblade Chronicles X is great
Pikmin 3 is great

He likes a certain style of things from Japan, basically only when they design things directly for Westerners.

You're an idiot for buying what was obviously going to be a failing system. You could tell right away.

Oh really? Tell me how exactly. I own a switch, I didn't buy a Wii U. We're currently 2 years into it's lifecycle and they look identical to me. They both have a smash game, they both have mario kart, they both have mario party and they both have splatoon. The only thing that really changed was the name and the stupid gimmick they went for.

really? because nintendofags kept claiming for years that the wii u was going to turn it around.
it wasn't until the switch came out and they had to start shilling the new product that this narrative started.

Attached: 1445878927283.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

My point is that it doesn't matter. It's completely valid to have an opinion, it's not like it hurts anybody

The gimmick they went for is what people exactly wanted, plus it is novel. It's like the Wii but more practical. Plus kids and the Japanese love portability.

I didn't want a portable device, so no. I actually think the tablet controller is a more interesting gimmick, but the implementation fucking sucks. The switch is literally NOTHING like the Wii. The Wii was about fucking motion controls, the switch is about a "hybrid" experience.

>Literally no arguments and none of his words mean anything

he has such garbage opinions. he's a grown-ass man who only plays kiddie shit. there's fantastic original switch games coming out but since it's not le epic mario spinoff #552 or cute funtime animal life simulator #105 he's not interested. fucking astral chain comes out in a few weeks and he doesn't even care.

I think the biggest problem with WiiU is that it works like a gigantic controller that is just terrible to use. At least on Switch it is possible to mount a viable controller when you use it in docked mode.

>the same guy who complained on Zero's video because he banned too many stages in Ultimate

who cares about this casual shitter's opinion

He also likes Pikmin. I bet he's never even played a real RTS. He doesn't care about Astral Chain because he hates anime, don't you get that? He has extremely niche tastes but gets upset when you point it out.

You're wrong. This is the guy who had a fucking meltdown over Cloud being in Smash.

My favorite opinion of his is how he hates any game that is too hard.

>TheBitBlock
Post it

Attached: 1471964218948.gif (500x345, 337K)

Yes, everyone knows.

Oh no, some guy said something on the internet

You'd think zoomers would care even less about this but for some reason they care more than any other internet generation has. Who cares what some retard said? Why should anyone else care what some retard said?

Cows are funny to watch, Boomer.

Let's see...
The Wii U has:
>Wii U games
>Wii games
>Virtual Console games
>Free Online
The Switch has:
>No original games
>Can't play Wii games
>No Virtual Console
>Paid online

Attached: c75(2).jpg (555x560, 25K)

Why do redditors like consolewar faggotry so much?

OP isn't funny at all. It's just a random opinion that isn't humorous even a little. Nothing about OP or the post he screencapped is funny.

Cows aren't funny either. They shit, piss and eat grass.

>No original games
>Implying
>Wii games
Oh boy, I love muddy looking games with waggle!
>Virtual Console
>Payan for ROMs
>online
>Expecting Nintendo only to ever be good

WiiU WiiU WiiU

He doesn't even want to play third party games, so why does he care?

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-122511.png (1975x2048, 745K)

Yea Forums - Literally Who E-Drama

>Roger loves weeb shit, JRPGs, games on other systems and gets to hang out with NoA
>Josh hates weeb shit, most nintendo games that arent pikmin and got blacklisted by nintendo

The worst part of all even games that directly cater to his love of style over substance like Sea of Thieves (tropical setting, pirates, fashion sense) he hates too. Why does he even play games

Attached: 1560040823663.png (600x706, 577K)

Wii U has the exact same online as the Switch but for free.
In fact it had better online than the switch when it had Miiverse.

>Underrated
Nigger, the only good games were another mario kart, super smash, mario mario something, and zelda at the end, it was garbage. All the shit the switch got in its first year was an update of all the worth shit of wii u across 5 years, and we all though the catalogue was weak, so let that sink in

>nintendie
>is actually right about the dumpster fire switch
Broken clock is right twice a day

Attached: 1560177399325.png (634x153, 40K)

Imagine hating games as much as this man

Attached: 1447378335385.png (1177x618, 389K)

You wrote something like "Switch is amazing" and then edited into that after getting the likes, didn't you?

Attached: Alpha Investments.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

You need to update your shitposting. There hasn't been a Wii u port in over a year.

Why do switchfriends get so asspained when they realise that wiiubros played 95% of the Switch library years ago for cheaper?

Attached: 20_years.jpg (620x670, 32K)

Because there are only like 4 Wii u ports total and there haven't been any in around 15 months, and in fact there are currently no more planned.

they ported nu super mario bros. u in january, and then there's the downgraded port of super mario maker that just came out recently.

Why was the Wii U's online better than the switch? There is no excuse. Shut your biased autistic fanboy ass up OP. He is right in a sense.

Is he wrong though? Pretty much every game that switch has is just a marginally improved sequel of a wiiu game, and half of them are straight up ports. If you already had a wiiu i doubt the switch is worth it, unless you really want a portable console.

I don't think anyone here is at all concerned about new super Mario bros

And this comes from the console that is Wii 1.5

>and then there's the downgraded port of super mario maker
LOL, and snoyfags pretended this was just a meme, never taken seriously when they got completely raped by logic last time they said this.

HOT BUTTERED POPCORN
THATS A DEAL
youtube.com/watch?v=SChWdprUnzw

Attached: 0C2A428C-9A2A-4212-8C12-93F0DAAEDB01.png (285x360, 254K)