Go outside and do some yardwork instead of sittin' indoors pushin' buttons that don't even belong to a girl

Go outside and do some yardwork instead of sittin' indoors pushin' buttons that don't even belong to a girl.

Attached: MV5BYTNjYThmNmUtNjZjMC00NThmLWIxN2ItM2RiNDgxYjQ4MmFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1 (477x268, 19K)

God damn arrogant hicks piss me off. When the move into the city they act like everyone's dysfunctional and that they know the way everyone ought to act and think, namely, like a simplified neanderthal with a judeo-christian upbringing.

I grew up in the city. Urbanites are entirely disfunctional and they have the sickness of modern living.

No.

t. skid

mirin neck

Attached: letterkenny.jpg (620x348, 176K)

Make me.

Pitter patter

why don't you try and stop me

Attached: titan joker 1.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Give your balls a tug ya titfucker.

I already pay 15 year olds to do that for me.

You can cross-fuckoff

You mad, city slicker?

Attached: The Sneeds.jpg (1189x1600, 344K)

cute belly, hot hips

>Dont even belong to a girl
Just bbecause i dress like one, doesn't make what i do "girly" i just like to play vidya...

Not only are the majority of posters here City Slickers, but they are also disgusting neets who've never done a bit of work in their life.

>writes and stars in a series where he's the toughest, smartest. most sought after man in town who always BTFOs everyone and gets the last word
Can't imagine what kind of ego that requires.

He's punching above his weight.

Ignorant savages usually think they're better then everyone.

Why would he be mad that you're a fucking idiot?

it's funny so he gets a pass

Farmers are omega males, all women compete to get a farmer husband, formerly farmer boyfriend.
The rest just conform with scrawny city slickers.

Attached: 1557552893352.jpg (1024x847, 310K)

Oh boy, can't get wait to have 6 kids, physically abuse all of them so that they hate me, ruin my body with fast food, and get addicted to meth.

gamer

As opposed to having no kids, physically abuse yourself, ruin your body with fast food and get addicted to xanax?

That isn't what "omega males" implies dumb dumb

omega is last dipshit.

I don't think you know what omega means

You from Keybeck?

so basically the same thing but without making kids suffer ? you are really helping me here, i guess i'll stay as i am

No, it's the same but without being able to afford kids and/or not wanting kids because you hate whites like all city people.

Don't need to. I went to college.

>proud of omega
let me guess, you also told that teaching lady the only letter of the alphabet you need to know is U, S and A ?

>Never Improve!

You lost the culture war. Deal with it.

I love how millennials automatically assume that if they have kids they are going to torture them.
Then again, imagine pic related educating the next generation, we would have the most autistic people in human history, incapable of even interacting with other people, and would probably think superhero movies are real.

Attached: 1552519208905.jpg (960x960, 147K)

But being poor and uneducated is a good thing according to hicks

Nice cherrypicking.

Wars are fought with bullets, artillery and vehicles.
What you millennials did among each other was no different than console flamewars.
You just call it a war in an attempt to glorify yourself because you have literally nothing in your life.

Get outta here, fat necked Daniel Tosh. I hired Paco to do the yardwork for me.

>you hate whites
oh i see, an other plebbit raid
is this way, you can also just go back but they are both the same shit now

That's just the typical millennial.

Attached: 1539176641154.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

Then why do most people in this country lean left? Simple: Nobody likes to live in the past. Are you mad that the white race is dying?

You boys share a pair of testicles and a tongue? You're ten ply bud.

No thanks, /pol/ is full of Americans, and America is the biggest enemy white people are facing.

What 3rd world country do you live in?

>I love how millennials automatically assume that if they have kids they are going to torture them.
Millennial here, rather use my meager income to stay alive than have some screaming brat sucking up all my money like a vacuum.

Retard hick so yeah you're omega alright, that is the bottom of the hierarchy shit stain

It's a TV show that makes fun of hicks though

Should have moved up the scale instead of staying in McDonalds, or going another path that wasn't gender studies.

>they act like everyone's dysfunctional
So they have the power of observation?
>and that they know the way everyone ought to act and think
So they act exactly like a big city fag when they move into a rural area or smaller city. They never shut the fuck up about where they're from and how everything here should be exactly like it is back there.

Still better then being a stupid drunk fat asshole like previous generations of Americans. Now there just a tid bit nicer.

The one where the president is an orange dumbass.

No, you are the same, is just you replaced alcohol with drugs.

>DRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMPPFFFFF

naeh
too hungover to finish sawing down the tree
since my neighbour isn't a mile away I have to take great care with how I climb it and take it down piece by piece