She is so cute. I'm in love

She is so cute. I'm in love.

Attached: Petra_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/70vgi0.mp4
mobile.twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157547996159963136
twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157550070583029760
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal_Romano
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go axe flyer like the goddamn barbarian she is.

Imagine what her bush smells like

Well, she IS my wife, so let me tell ya: it smells wonderful. Intoxicating, even. But I sneed to remind you to stay away from her. We are married, afterall.

Thanks for respecting my wishes. :)

Fuck that I made her the kawaii katanaboo class

Same. She's cute swordmaster now.

Please tell me what does her BRRAAAAAAP sounds like. I need to know.

Swordmaster doesn't have a master tier class though, isn't she going to be weak?

mortal servant is the master equivalent of swordmaster. And master classes aren't actually better than advanced, they're pretty equal.

I don't know, but I'm getting her and other chars to learn other skills too. Its dumb that there is only one master class that uses sword and its Sword Savant.

>want to make her hero
>Hero is gender locked for some reason
I'm not even a feminist this shit is just stupid. That was never the case in previous games, why now?

Attached: 1500878061976.jpg (703x800, 105K)

Master Class doesn't necessarily mean better.

Don't you need yo make her learn magic to upgrade to sword savant?

MY NIGGAS

I love her but she has 2 RES at level 10 so I'm a bit worried about that.

Her speed and strength are fucking bonkers for me though.

Yes. Which is why she and any other char is better just to learn flying/axe/lance if planning to reclass to some master class.

>But I sneed to remind you to stay away from her
Formerly Chuck's

yes. now read this again
>And master classes aren't actually better than advanced, they're pretty equal.
there's no need to upgrade to master classes if an advanced class does what you need it to. Swordmaster also has a unique weapon art that requires you to be in the class so there's another reason to stay one

>high attack
>VERY high critical
either budget lyn or assassin, there's no reason to pick anything else

>make her a pegasus knight
>battalion wrath /w royal guard
>crit ring
>killer lance

holy shit i love this long legged B52 aircraft carrier

Ingrid is my favorite strong women

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 774K)

>have some characters level 26 already
>notice how some of them have their riding, flying and such still at E
Am I fucked? Do I still have a chance to teach them other skills after that timeskip?

Will I ever get to deploy more than 10 units? I've already recruited a bunch of characters but I can't even use them.

>no slutty outfits
Wew, I almost dropped a hundy on this turd

Arent we getting some dlc bikini later?

>Am I fucked?
No. You still tutor them after time-skip because of story reasons so you don't need to worry. Hell I managed to salvage my Slyvain E or D in Axes up to A rather quickly so I wouldn't worry about it.

Shamir is my wife.

Attached: wife.png (1920x1362, 1.54M)

Why should you? I never used more than 9 characters, nor did I recruit new ones.

the most units deployable on any map is 12 (but usually 10), and at professor rank A you can have 3 adjutants.

Thank you user.

Isnt she used goods? Or was she forced to marry that dude?

>Golden Deer
>Think Lorenz would be the token meme character the game continually shits on
>Actually the most based and goes through a complete character arc in supports
>All his A supports are actually really sweet
What a chad

her post timeskip design is dogshit

>S ranks catherine in golden deer route
>finds out she can S rank seteth
>feels angry and strangely aroused
wtf

Attached: cathe.jpg (474x474, 31K)

So my Byleth just went super saiyan. Is that unique class he gets from merging with Sothis good to use? Or should I just reclass to something else? He has really fucking shit mag

It's the only way FByleth can get a class that specializes in punching so it's good enough for me.

speaking of punching, do female units get something like Brawler?

This but with grapplers. I want a qt gauntlet user. Gender locked classes will always be a shit concept.

I think swordmaster and assassin has better str and spd growths so take those if you don't care about using his magic

It's good but you can swap to something else if you like.

>surprised when the cute native girl dressed in native attire
acquire some culture

Her timeskip one is perfect, I also married her off to Claude

If you're still around user, use your newfound magic to try and recruit the students you weren't able to before.
Protect the lolis, essentially.

no, there are no classes for female units that give bonuses to fist weapons.

if you are mad think how Edelgard fans feel knowing Hanneman chads them out in his S rank ending with her

>just unlocked Marianne's paralogue
Jesus christ how horrifying

Hubert is based as fuck, he's just like Oberstein

you mean Glenn? she was in love with him

Master classes aren't necessarily all better. Gremories in combat beat out Mage Knights, but Mage Knights can actually reach their enemies faster. Mortal Savants actually LOSES speed in exchange for magic. Some are straightforward upgrades are Falcoknights, Wyvern Lords, Great Knights and War Masters. Gremory is good for mages you didn't train in riding.

>4 HEALTH BARS
>SHIELD INVULNERABLE TO ALL DAMAGE BUT THE SWORD OF THE CREATOR
>WHILE BEASTS CLOSE IN ON MARIANNE
God damn thank god for Physic.

>all those fast men that are stuck with the slower Wyvern Rider over the faster Pegasus Knight
>high strength women with no access to Hero and Brawler, and Cav kills your speed
Fucking hell.

>Anti-Magic shield bullshit

Attached: Angry imouto.gif (3520x3520, 3.94M)

Petra is for Dorothea only

Attached: EBDnJcjU0AE5qPD.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>using mobilitylet classes
nah senpai, only lords are good enough to have shit movement

God damn Church route is rad as fuck.
>"I wanted to walk with yo-"
>Byleth cuts Edelgard down

dorothea is for a sword's blade
she's a dogshit character

If oyu think this is bullshit don't do the black eagles route

You will never know the feel of a flying axe user that have 100% accuracy and always doubling despite the fact that she's using giant axes.

>Bernie was supposed to marry Ferdinand
Imagine

No, you go meet him and then kill him

Glenn is dead, her father wants to marry her off thoe

But it isn't immune to everything but the sword of the creator?
You just have to wait for him to get triggered by one of your units getting near, then you can wail on him with whatever

Huh, I remember him being invulnerable to all damage until I whacked him with the Sword of the Creator.

Which girl would you go after if you were a student at the abbey?

>girl
Gatekeeper-kun is most loyal and most loving.

But seriously, Petra with a sword is a beast!
At first I was thinking about marrying Dorothea, but there is just something about Petra... Hard to explain... But it makes dick hard, so I guess that's that.

I am going for Leonie, but every time i meet a new girl, it makes me really think about my choice.

How did they do it? So many waifuable girls. More than any other Fire Emblem by a long shot.

Attached: 03a0ab6bb2d1aa29f6ee01b3683f5c69.png (367x442, 181K)

I honestly think it has the worse girls than awakening and fates

>wanting to fuck your Dad's onahole

Good taste.

El Byleth blanco

Dad dont need it no more.

I made her an assassin.
Her avoidance and crit are so fucking high that I can just throw her into a group of enemies with a Levin Sword equipped, skip the entire enemy turn, and then my turn starts again everyone around her is dead and she is untouched.

Leonie is hot as fuck especially after timeskip, but her personality is kind of shit. Her supports with you are terrible too.

The green hair looks terrible.

*siiiiiiiiip*

Attached: 1552943356771.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

She becomes really ugly, though.

I want to fuck her in the ass

Sensei....
Yure.....
Omoimasu.....

Teacher is a ghost?

I would be liking that greatly

I got to B support with lysithea and I was told once you got to B you could recruit them. She still wont join me tho

Kys gamer

B Rank greatly lowers the requirements, but it doesn't 100% guarantee recruitment iirc
Give her some more teddy bears and try again next week

I FUCKING HATE THIS WHOREEEEEEEEE
she killed so many of my class and pissed off in the eagle lion fight

When I got her to B, she asked to join my house by herself few days after I had instructed my class. But for some reason Leonie wont do the same with B rank.

She is way hotter post-timeskip.

Unless you are a shorthairfag

Her chest is nice.

>playing Golden Deer, recruit Ingrid
>get to the timeskip battle where it's a threeway fight
>no special dialogue when I make her fight Sylvain or Dedue
Only Mercedes had a special line upon fighting her, and even then Ingrid didn't react during or after the fight. I'm a little disappointed.

Attached: 1561466273882.png (709x750, 453K)

Git Gud.

People approaching you to join your house is random.

Gamer got filtered?????
Fucking cringeeeee
Kys muds

I'm sorry, but I disagree.

Get fucked, newfag.

How many cute waifus do you have to kill on average in each playthrough.

There's no way to save them all.

Depending on the route and how autistic you are, it's completely possible to only kill one cute female classmate.

Killing Bernie!

Why does she talk about her nii-san so much?

Attached: 0DAB4D0A-6136-4456-B127-30AADDA3B437.png (850x850, 113K)

I am sorry but best girl is my wife Ingrid. She is pure and I love her beautiful smooth voice.

Attached: Eh3y1eZ.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

I killed your wife.

The bigest problem in this game is - MC is a fucking manlet.

Wanted to do all routes but after BL i have no motivation because the game poses 0challenge at all on hard.

Releasing game only with 2 easy difficulties is a travesty fucking IS.

Your wife looks terrible in five years.

Attached: EBCsqiRVAAAwBv4.jpg (490x657, 67K)

Dunno
I didn't pick Golden niggers

you take that back

Attached: 60358116_327066481308239_2854971762171445248_n.jpg (960x540, 98K)

Fuck off. One of the most common staple bits of lore throughout the entire game series is that Pegesai generally don't like men riding them, are incresibly picking about who is on their backs in general, and will generally kick most people off unless their riding is also on it's back.
Male riders have always been incredibly rare and changing that is dumb.

Also Dark Mages can not be women, because Dark Seals need to be directly applied to the scrotum as dictated in the FE6 player manual, of which women have none.

Hydrate

My nigga. Why the fuck can I make caspar a twink grappler but no Petra?

I recruited all girls on my Golden Chad playthrough. Only character I missed is Ferdinand cause of his meme heavy armor requirement.

Based.
Nah biggest. Problem is the fps and the shitty resolution
Also shitty coding and you can't even sort your items

I found that guy's room, and the game said the month will end if I go in. Should I do it now, or wait?

Wait, you anons are still using Training weapons? Why? For more hits?
I'm still on Iron and Steel weapons (and + versions of them). And in one of my earliest mission I got some Axe that I can't refine as my level is small at the moment. Hauteclere or something like that. How and why the fuck did I get that weapon so early in the game?

BTW, do you anons play with or without online enabled? Cos EXP and weapons.

I gave her Cyril. They seemed like a cute fit.

Why do people use the training weapons, is there something I am missing?

Attached: 1564486529983.jpg (701x715, 49K)

she is by far the most annoying to listen to. 5 years only made her talk as a caveman even more. Fuck her supports.

Fuck you faggot

>first lecture session
>don't know what everything does yet so I hit the bottom button and lose all stat upgrades
I feel like such a brainlet playing this

>Master classes aren't necessarily all better.
Bow Knight says fuck you

Incest is wincest

Objectively false.

Yeah i have been noticing this as well. I haven't reach timeskip yet, but i enjoy the personality of other girls more Risthea a cutey

Attached: Lysithea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 750K)

They're cheap, high durability weapons that you can use to break walls, monster shields, and most enemy bow units without wasting durability on your better weapons.

stupid jizzbrain

>dubs
Retard

Ignore it and keep playing.

What does online do exactly?

>because Dark Seals need to be directly applied to the scrotum as dictated in the FE6 player manual
lolwut

>Why aren't you playing this medieval fantasy Europe game in Japanese!

Growth wise? They aren't. I think only falcon knight, war something and something else aren't crippling you for some bizarre reason

She's my versatile, undefeatable pegasus valkyrie. I'd love to watch her and Edelgard fight.

At first, you can find EXP and weapons on spots where other players were killed. those are market with either yellow or pink ''fire''.
Later, you can apparently buy weapons from other players and send some of your classmates to help them on missions, but I didn't try that.

>Punished Dimitri gets redeemed
NOOO I WANTED A FIGHT BETWEEN SUPER-HITLER AND PUNISHED DIMITRI

Attached: 1536860788146.jpg (640x448, 26K)

For your love?

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be looking for when choosing a class for a unit
I'm just doing the brainlet shit and training them as what they start as

so comfy

Attached: EBD2eenUIAESZgk.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

No.
For dominance.

Just think about who you want them to be, and train them into that. Don't stress too hard about min/max, the game isn't that difficult.

Playing to your taste is much more important than for optimization.

Not for honor, but for youuu

At some point you will change their classes. You obviously should not raise ALL stats. When you want to change class aka promote them to something better, take a look at what those current classes are, what will your new stats be, and what this class requires. I mean, if you use and raise strictly sword on your character, then you won't be able to pick a class that wields lance etc.

kek

Why the fuck would I weigh them down with more expensive weapons if they one round them anyways? This is especially true for gauntlets where training is just 4 less mt than silver but weighs like 6 or 7 units less. If I need the extra mt I’ll switch weapons but training is just really fucking good regardless.

You should, if you give them a valuable item people want you’ll get a fuck ton of money and I guess some exp. I sent Caspar out with a levin sword and he came back with ~20k and he gained an axe rank.

I bet you played P5 with dubs, you retard faggot.

I use training and rusted weapons to farm class xp from stationary enemies who sit on heal tiles.

I frankly recommend you to see the last tier requirements for something you want and work towards it classing into whatever you can meanwhile. Only relevant skill is deathblow for a +24 with gaunglets

that's kind of what I was already doing, I'll just keep doing that then thanks

Is there special dialogue if you attack Catherine with Shamir during ch 12 when siding with Edel?

>No secret Harem ending in the church route where you insate some Islam or Mormon tier rules into the church regarding marriage and then step down so you can fuck off with Dorothea, Petra, Hilda, and Manuela to some far flung corner of nowhere and spend your days plowing four free spirited titty monsters and then take breaks in the corner with Hilda watching the other three lez out together, all the while Hilda is embarrased and refuses to join in without a cock involved, but she still keeps rubbing her thighs together while watching.

Why even bother.

I feel so dumb for not realizing this myself. Going to abuse this next time I see some enemies standing on heal tiles.

Yes. I did.
I speak English

Annette

Attached: 1564719664804.png (316x319, 209K)

OK, but can you please tell me how does that work? If I send them, when will they come back? Next day, week, or month? I'm running a 'my class only' playthrough, so I guess I can live without one of my chars for a fight or two.
Um... Characters you send for help can't die, right?

RECRUITING MERCIE TO EAGLES!
LEAVING ANNIE BEHIND!
KILLING ANNIE WITH MERCIE!

This bitch doesn't want to be recruited, despite having like 15 mag and C Faith, and C support.

Yep.

Yeah, you can keep using them so there's no reason not to. The item you send is gone for good though.
Just go back to the NPC the next time time you're exploring and he'll give you the rewards.

is dead.

It took me 20 magic and B faith to nab her and Lysithea.
I don't know if you do need 20 magic, but B faith is necessary for both.

They come back whenever you feel like it, but really you should just wait until you need the money. I believe it’s real time and as people buy the item they collect the money to give to you but I have no proof. Don’t worry too much about who to send, they aren’t removed from your group or anything.

Am I missing something here? I thought Wyvern Riders were male only and pegasus knights the opposite.

Huh, I got Lys with only C faith and like 10 mag, do the requirements change if you recruit them earlier?

>don't really play Fire Emblem games
>playing on Hard Classic
>have almost no one recruited, members of my class like Sylvain are Lv 15 Nobles, have no direction or plans on what classes to make people, I'm in the 12th month and only one unit can take an Advanced Cert

Doing pretty good, I think?

Attached: 1559175696887.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Master classes are just "rare" classes, they're not actually tier above the advanced ones, they just have higher requirements and slightly less generic mastery skills

Nice, thank you!
Shit, I might try that... But on next playthrough. Hopefully new difficulty will be available by then.

Say, anons... Did you get Season Pass? Is there any point in getting it right now, or should I wait until they release every planned DLC content?
What I wonder is, and I hope some of you will know, will the new content include story scenes? And, if there's gonna be new scenes, are they gonna be completely separated from current run, or do I need to keep my end game save?

Attached: d20d63ebffb5fbf115834fcdcfb74a17523d7b00d1dbd69a9410da68e5a27a8b.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

How does fire emblem stop you from polygamy/multiple S rank relationships? I didn’t expect so many waifus

user the correct response is simply calling him out for being retarded since Petra speaks in blatantly broken jap too

they change based on the support, if you have B rank in support you can net them early, Catherine for example if you get her to B you can net her with level 10 or 12

Jesus I want to explode into her tight cave woman ass.

Got it. Basically, I'm sending a ''ghost'', not my party member.
Eh, I'm good with the money atm. 30 000 gold. I only spend it on weapon repair and Intermediate Seals lol. I can't remember when was the last time I bought a weapon.

Imagine being her husband and getting to eat her cooking every day.

I went Blue Lions. I'm working on Lysithea and then probably Petra. Good choices? Other suggestions?

This user is a true patrician.

Is it a good idea to hop around classes to master them? Doodoo mastered Armored Knight a while ago but I still have him sitting as one because he's god tier melee+bow bait

You only S rank at the end of the game, you can get everyone to A rank and savescum though

You only get to pick one at the end of the game.

If anything the single translated doujin we get that isn't edel BBM gangrene will be exactly that

are you not supposed to battle the death knight first encounter? I cannot hit him and his crits are infallible

It's bullshit!
Look at Dorothea's A rank.
Now look at Manuela's.
Now look at their A rank with each other.

There is no fucking way you can convince me those two would not be down for a three way with Byleth provided everyone was all A ranked and happy.

>I thought Wyvern Riders were male only
Dude

Attached: Full_Portrait_Minerva.png (1600x1920, 1.79M)

Abuse gambits and hope you get lucky enough. I didn't bother personally.

Certain characters can just one-shot him, but if you don't have them there isn't much point trying.
But if you want that dark seal you can just steal it with a thief.

Her timeskip design ruins her.

Spoiler:
No, you can avoid him. Also, you will encounter him in mission 6, but if you kill every enemy and leave Death Knight alone, he will run from the fight. I didn't know that when I played the mission, so I didn't beat him.

Just do golden deer for your "fight"

I wish

Attached: EBBTU4TUIAEDHzj.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Thought I could turn her if Byleth fought her post timeskip
>Fucking one shots her and she crumples lifelessly to the ground
Bros could I have saved her

Attached: 1564597436753.jpg (680x644, 50K)

Most classes have garbage skills or skills that don’t currently matter for that character. Like my Lorenz has desperation but he’s so slow he’d never activate it. Sniper has hunter’s volley, which is a pretty good art. But you only have access to it as a sniper. The only thing you might want to go through is war master for quick riposte but that’d also mean leveling gauntlets which you might not be raising.

What don't you like about it?

If you go the church route do you have to only use teachers/knights or do the other BEagles join you as well?

No.
Before PK's turned into Falcon Knights, their advanced class was Wyverns.
I forget which game split flying horse birds and retarded low IQ dragons into two seperate things, but females could always ride wyverns. Wyverns were never picky about riders the way Pegesai are.

How do I steal from characters with a thief?

You get the eagles minus Hubert and the Gorilla

All BE join you. Only Edel and Hubert leave.

>Can easily crack open a wyvern
>"I'm delicate though!"
My little gorilla can't be this cute.

Attached: EA9aRE5U8AEY2e2.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

I don't mean in the fucking lore I mean in this specific game.

You just put the character next to him and choose the steal option.
So you have to set it up to end the battle in the same turn because the Death Knigga will kill him if he gets to act.

My Hilda has only gotten shit str growths. Going to turn her into the dancer like the slut she is.

Anyone else notice that the higher your professor level, the more elaborate the pastry spread during tea time?

Also Blue Lions, Lysithea is a good choice but Petra doesn't really match with many of the base roster so up to you.

Do yu guys s rank the same character in every route?

>recruit her in my BL route
>cant go past B rank post time skip
>game says its still not time for the support
im aproaching the end and i still can't talk to her HELP

Attached: Kazumin can't take it anymore.png (400x384, 305K)

Don't go church route, bring peace to the world with your Empress

Attached: 20190803_111957.jpg (242x213, 26K)

I can only confirm Lysithea's greatness.

>never noticed the special fishing events
>waste all my baits on a binge the week before
AAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: ad61c6b0.jpg (609x600, 75K)

The lore literally ties into the game mechanics. Wyverns were never gender exclusive and were often give to older females, ara ara mommies, angrier females, or your more militant types to contrast the women that make up Pegasus Knights, who almost always consist of virginal maidens, gentle voiced smol girls, horse girls, and spunky young tom boys.

Any news on when lunatic mode is coming?
I'm basically one shotting every enemy 5 levels above me.

Attached: 1563084619474.png (550x682, 463K)

Do you imagine that someone will make a video with all the special combat dialogue in the game? Because I'm far too lazy to remember who to recruit and who not to get all the dialogues in each route.

>wanted sylvain and ingrid together
>accidentally made sylvain cuck ingrid with felix

next time im just gonna leave A ranks the fuck alone outside those i want together
the last mission and ending was pure kino though, what a video game this turned out to be

>if you join edelgard the black eagles say "YEAH THE CHURS IS CORRUPT FUCK IT"
>If you don't "WTF IS WRONG WITH EDELGARD LET'S KIL THE BITCH"
bunch of retards

>Eastern Merchant japanese voice

Attached: 1442325500849.gif (417x468, 2.63M)

All of the characters act like that. Leonie even blames Edelgard's crimes on the Church if she joins the Black Eagles. She literally blames the Church for shit Edelgard is responsible for.

My MC is a thief and I don't have any prompt like that when putting them adjacent to an attackable

I love it when enemies use gambits and they miss.
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>miss
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone will, but there are a lot of them to clip

I'm using DP to just see what happens if I attack x unit with y unit. So far Leonie and Ignatz have been a disappointment.

Attached: 5J08g0WoSLyPkaCF.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

Since Dimitri wants Byleth's milkies. How would he feel if he walked in on Edelgard drinking his precious milkies?

GILBERT IS FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT

Are any of the advanced classes worth keeping over their master class equivalent?

You can't do that to this precious girl.
delete

It says a lot where Edelgard’s friends are more loyal to their teacher than her and the Empire.

There is a fucking metric ton of it.
>Linhardt fights BE Caspar
>Caspar fights BE Linhardt
>Dorothea fights BE Ferdinand
>BE Felix fights Dimitri
There are so many.

should probably keep swordmasters as swordmasters unless they've got pretty high magic already
same if you're thinking paladin -> dark knight

curious about this too since i'm getting tired of needing to teach every unit magic or riding to make them into a master

those 2 are the shitters of their respective house for sure yeah
every house seems to have a couple units that just suck

>don't get a unit that wears the cool hat when classing into sword master

fuck this gay earth

Nevermind. I can steal from creatures that are nonthreatening, but cannot steal from creatures that are too strong to fight. What is the point of that?

Leonie has fairly high stats in my game after I recruited her. I don't use her though I just kind of picked her up because I thought she was cute.

>all paralogues are just the same two or three maps repeated

gettin real sick of this shit

Attached: aaamegameme.jpg (192x262, 8K)

You need higher speed than the enemy you're stealing from.

Worst father of all time, prioritizing muh goddess over his daughter

Aesthetically they're worse. They're supposed to be students so they can't go ham with sexualizing them, hence why all the teachers are bananas hot.

Your starting class is a bunch of Lissas. You've gotta go to the faculty meetings to break bread with Camilla.

You can steal from him only if you have higher speed yeah.

Some are. Some have better skills, and growths in certain areas. Example is Sniper and Bow Knight. You'd only really want to go as BK if you're max level since it has worse growths or really want the extra moment and skills that come with it. The only Master Classes I have are Falcon Knight, Wyvern Lord, and Gremory. Kept my healer as a Bishop because of the class skill is too good to pass up imo.

>Women using the punching skill is useless beyond the beginner class.
>No flying magic master class.
>No sword/faith class except for Byleth.
What kind of bullshit is this?

Attached: 1490018749716.jpg (540x508, 57K)

It's a cheap trope and fuck you. I just want a party full of flying twinks.

Getting real sick of those damn mountain maps too.

What reason does Lysithea give for joining in the BE route, doesn't she hate the empire?

Just get lucky, like me.
files.catbox.moe/70vgi0.mp4

Attached: fe21.jpg (907x790, 86K)

Hard mode is the new normal in FE games.

It sucks for the vets, as the difficulty gap between hard and lunatic is quite severe, so we never hit the sweet spot of discomfort from challenge.

She hates her extra crest.

>without sensei, Dimitri becomes PUNISHED VENOM DIMITRI and kills as many imperials as possible until he dies
>without sensei, Edelgard unironically declares herself God Emperor of Mankind and brutally rules over Fodlan with an iron fist while everyone is either starving, subjugated or already dead
>without sensei, Claude is literally doing his usual stuff

Edelgard promised to destroy crests. Funny because Lysithea is like that because of the empire in the first place. I have yet to see anyone with a decent reason to join the Eagles outside of Felix, and even then it's sort of retarded.

That's because Claude is the shit.

difference is claude's mommy and daddy are still around. moral of this game is that broken homes fuck up children

>just beat fishing segment
>talk to Shamir after the quest, asks her if she wants to join
>SHE SAID YES
>proceed to play another 2 missions
>restart and load the game just before recruiting Shamir because I want to play with starting 9 members
Why am I such an autist?

>Objective: kill enemy commander.
>Giant demon dude doesn't attack me.
>Spot mysterious mage healing the monsters.
>"Fuck I bet there's another hidden dude as the REAL enemy."
>Waste like six turns defogging the monster-filled shithole looking for him.
>Find nothing except the mage who's just there for no reason.
>Giant demon dude starts attacking me.
Fuck that map so hard.

You can play online and disable exp shot that’s what I do.

What are the requirements for paralogues? I have Marianne at A rankbut nothing has shown up yet

Should I play this game on Lunatic or Infernal?

I have 67 hours clocked in already and still on chapter 14 because all the amount of management I do, and resetting to be fully optimal with my monthly time

>Master Swordmaster
>get Astra
>aww yeah
>locked to swordmaster
REEE WHY?

Attached: goutomare.png (800x480, 188K)

Her paralogue is after timeskip unless there is one before then. I believe for most paralogues you just need said person in your house even if it's a paralogue that requires two separate people. The only one I think that's a bit different is the one regarding Mercedes and Casper

>recruited Shamir
>benched at lvl 16 while all my units are pushing 30s already

So Three houses is going to be the Black and white of fire emblem?
>game that tries to do something new and more lorewise focused than before thats deemed as failure and puts the series into a spiral of shit

Attached: Whatsgoingonhere.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

>flyer
Not on my watch nigga

Attached: HunterTCG2.png (392x733, 255K)

>puts the series into a spiral of shit
that would be ike's game

What you wrote may sound weird some people, but if you're planning on playing on higher difficulties you'd probably want to use your time the best you can. And what you do now, this knowledge you're getting, will probably affect that run as well. I know I will try to get to professor rank C+ as fast as possible. Probably just by having lunch with party members.

Is there a specific class to shoot for with Byleth? I wanted to make him a mage but the game seems to be pigeonholing him into a sword class with Sword of the Creator and shitty Mag growth.

Attached: 1560896276970.jpg (512x512, 39K)

>dismounts
what now?

Do the seiros knight and teacher characters fall off or are they good replacements for some students? I'm playing blue lions and saw some people say I should replace Ashe with Shamir, and Catherine can stick around the whole game too.

> a failure
bitch its been a week

he gets a special snowflake class by chapter 11, no point to make him anything else

She looks like a kpop singer or something, she looks super out of place in the game

Byleth gets a swordmage class in Chapter 11 or 12. I went Myrmidon - Merc - Hero - his unique class and it went pretty well, he has like 30 strength and 20 magic right now.

He gets a unique class with sword and faith focus

Why would anyone autistically recruit all the other houses when the majority of maps only let you use 10 units and a handful of adjutants? You're just taking the fun out of later maps by replacing the unique characters to kill with generic militia.

Attached: 1432010122735.jpg (800x600, 140K)

>the game seems to be pigeonholing him into a sword class with Sword of the Creator
That’s because Byleth is a FE lord character.

>that B-Support between Petra and Hubert

I don't know who's more based: Hubert for so confidently shit-talking about her nation right to her face...or Petra for not taking the bait. Overall though, most of the support convos for Black Eagles have been surprisingly entertaining.

I made my NG+ one into a Cavalier. She's been pretty great as it so far.
My original playthrough I went Myrm > Merc for Vantage > and stayed his Enlightened One for almost the rest of the game.

I don’t want to kill my students.

Shamir was okay for me but I kept Ashe. She was just too slow/didn't get speed growths so wasn't doubling nor critted anything. Honestly it's up to preference. Haven't bothered with Catherine but she seems to have decent str and speed.

Honestly if you are playing on normal mode do whatever you want. It feels easy enough to let you get away with suboptimal setups.

I want to protect those characters

you right, im just being paranoid

Why does all the text in this game have to be so small AAAAAAAAAH

in my game Ashe is slow and somewhat weak, while Shamir is good not op just good enough, Catherine is a fucking beast thoe

>Felix tells Dedue he's a piece of shit
>"Dedue and Felix have attained support level C"

Attached: 1561856077171.gif (220x180, 603K)

Stat growths for many of the church characters are well above average. Reclassing them is tough because you get them later on but they are pretty strong regardless.

>"CHURCH BAD"
>everyone has no problems murdering the nuns and priests and the humble knights that work for the church
>everyone starts spouting CHURCH BAD as well without being able to say what is bad about them
Man, I wish Black Eagles didn't have such shitty writing. The Church did all sorts of horrible shit but literally the only thing Edelgard ever brings up as "Seiros evil so me kill everyone".

This. Killing dialogues is one of the best parts of fire emblem.

Hubert's got some of the best support lines in the game. His A rank with Petra, A rank with Dorothea and MU A Rank are all great.

Faith is the same as reason anyway.
But female brawler suck yeah, and magic is too op already

Ingrid does the same
>Ingrid are you ok?
>GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DUSCUR SCUM
>k
>Ingrid and Dudu are now C rank

One of the first things the church had the children do was to slaughter other humans for daring to go against the church.

thats what i like about Dimitri, he admits he is a monster and guiltrips his enemies until they are a crying mess until he kills them

But that's super minor shit compared to what Edelgard does on a daily basis. The Church did do real bad stuff like human experimentation, starting wars to weaken countries and more, but Edelgard does the same.

BL is truly the kino route.

>Brainwashing all the nobles of an era to have them as your puppets is fine

>Seiros is evil for conquering Fodlan
>so I'm going to conquer Fodlan, that makes me the good guy
Edelgard really needs to look in the mirror.

>annette and gilberts paralogue
>says recommended level 25 so i send in my shitter squad
>literally not possible for me to make it there in time before annette gets tomohawk'd to death by the four fortress knights she starts next to

came back with my A listers and squashed them, but man some of these paralogues are difficult only because of the awkward starting setups. not even complaining, it actually makes shit interesting when you can't perfectly manage your positioning from the start

Attached: choose_wisely.jpg (1024x923, 103K)

Damn

Attached: Fire Emblem Screenshot 2019-08-03 11-05-03.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Edelgard literally does the same thing in Blue Lions. Worse still, because not only are nobles forced to serve her, all the commoners die of starvation.

Class bases will increase her resistance when promoting.

>Go to library to read about FĂ³dlan’s history and bible houses.
>Find one entry about the commandments of the Church
>Basic Christian 10 commandment stuffy
>Last entry describes that theft, murder and other horrible sins are permitted as long as it done in the name and honor of the goddess
HOLD UP!

No fuck you, she is the best as a dancer

Is there a character that finds Byleth hot and generally loses their shit when you're around? Male or female, either is fine

Everyone in this thread has died to me at least once

Attached: Reaper_Knight_Portrait.png (2046x2046, 2.12M)

Sylvain joins you no matter what if you are the female Byleth.

>Hubert and MU C-Support
>Hubert: "I'll fucking kill you if I in anyway deem you worthless..."
>"MU and Hubert now have C-rank support!"

It's kind of a puzzle,DON'T ATTACK WITH ANNETTE becasuse that triggers the knights bigger movement range just but his dad with a hammer in front of them and but wait,let them attack by themselves

It's funny to play online and notice he's surrounded by yellow spots

He doesn’t lose his shit, but Sylvain will join femblyth automatically without any stat requirements should you ask him.

Ive got a question, is it a bad idea to grind levels in certain classes. That is to say should you avoid leveling up until you have a class that you will use/progress you to another class, or does it not reallly matter and grinding levels as say a noble early on is not going to have a serious efffect?

Best fishing event is always the event that let's you get more than 1 fish per catch.

>Last entry describes that theft, murder and other horrible sins are permitted as long as it done in the name and honor of the goddess
That was obviously written by Jews.
>be a Jew
>live in Egypt
>one day you kill all the children and then escape
>good thing it was a storm that day, so they weren't able to follow you
>you escaped, and then wrote a book about how it was God who did that (and you put some fantasy in, like lice and flying frogs) because Egyptians hold ''his'' people as slaves

This fucker crit my Claude the very first time I tried to attack him.

Attached: IMG_5040.jpg (1012x1024, 85K)

>heal dimitri post time skip
>A WASTED EFFORT

goddam i love this edge lord

What about Bernadette or Lysithea? Those two look like they'd stalk M Byleth around.

>"It's OK when we do it."

>we have nothing in common
>not the way we lived... or the way we'll die

this game has some great moments stuffed away in optional content

Is that all of it? Thanks for sharing

Classes influence your state growths. A noble will have poorer stat growths compared to a swordmaster.

This is an otome game. No female is obvious for (You) if you play as male

i didn't even touch him the first two times i met him after seeing

>this unit can counterattack from any distance

now i've put him down at least twice and i'm pissed they just have him teleport away each time.

>Leonie
>Your dad likes me more than you, asshole!
>*runs away*
>MC and Leonie have attained support level B!

Attached: 1357022431653.png (471x354, 196K)

She's so fucking boring

dorothea and manuela's supports kind of are, but then again their entire character is being whores so it really doesn't have anything to do with true love for the MC

Nope.
Killed him on Hard/Classic first try.
The first , second and third time he shows up.

I got her with felix cause it's cute

>not spamming flowers and gifts pre-timeskip to easily recruit her regardless of class skill levels

M8, you deserve it

there's an event on the first day of month 12 pre timeskip that multiplies fish caught. you can make mad dosh by hoarding 5* bait and savescumming for golden fishes.

Is it worth turning my sniper into a bow knight?

How does this game have so much fucking dialogue? It's actually insane.

Shamir is my wife

Attached: 1564408898580.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

>I should have known that you would come and haunt me as well...
I just finished blue lions and it was absolutely kino how I started loathing edelgard halfway through the game and then didn't even feel happy or fulfilled when killing her, just empty because it was all useless killings after useless killings. I'm going to do black Eagle route now for her POV, how does it hold up?

Attached: 1564724083899.png (923x473, 329K)

EIGO WAKARI MA SU?

Hunters Volley has nothing on 8 move and +2 Bow range.

Byleth is a good mage once he promotes.

You should be turning EVERYONE into bow knights

Lmao stop joiining threads about games you don't own

Isn't that cheating?

who /bluelion/ here?

>is it worth turning a 6 move infantry unit with 3 range
>into an 8 move cavalry with 4 range AND Canto?

I was worried about what would happen to him after the timeskip but this was way too based.

Attached: EBEJ6BRVAAEW7UC.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

Master classes are there just for riding/flying
You want everyone as a wyvern nigger or death knight by the end but advanced classes aren't statistically better

Don't rush through BE, her Route spikes in level around the timeskip

Is that even a question?
Mounted units are fucking stupid busted as fuck in this game.

Tharja is my wife

Cutest fem Byleth romance?

You can still level punching on women but none of them are the proper mix of bulky to warrant it
The real sin is that you can have female Warriors but not Heroes

I'm sure there are tons of faggots in these threads.

Same, I don't how I can feel sympathetic toward Edelgard at this point after playing Blue Lions first. Either they did a really good job skewing the truth depending on your route or Edelgard really is a hypocritical cunt.
>But she's doing it for the long-term good of Fodlan!
Yeah and she caused tons of death and let thieves and bandits roam free around the continent because of chaos. Who else did that? Oh yeah, every other FE villain like Zephiel and Hardin.

Attached: 1561207308394.jpg (1450x2048, 297K)

>+10 might
>guaranteed double attack
Hunter's Volley is a guaranteed kill on everything. You don't need 8 move that much on a sniiper.

>Every support rank.
>Every paralogue.
>Every line with the students.
>Every cooking/singing/work interaction.
>All those tea parties.
>Random assholes scattered through the monastery.
>New lines every single month for every single student, knight and the church people.

I dunno if it'd rival a Mass Effect or Red Dead Redemption, but it's pretty goddamn absurd how much stuff they voiced for such a niche series.

dont you have a general to ruin fucking spic?

Attached: 1537278727768.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Help me Anons

Attached: 8yq3z4eagwd31.png (452x386, 144K)

>that sheer heartbreak in his voice after the events of Chapter 9

All he wanted was to protect the gate and keep on declaring there was "nothing to report". Glad it worked out for him in the BE route.

>dismounts with 30 def and 67 hp in front of you

Not even a contest.

Attached: EBELZynVAAAvWkd.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

do we have a ist of characters endings?

Game has too many little details i love this shit
Dont reply to it. let it rot

So is cooking actually good for anything? Doesn't even increase motivation.

Attached: 8ymn1pbz.jpg (452x386, 84K)

I think they directly tackled every complaint with Fates head on.

6 move and 3 range is 9 attack radius.
8 move and 4 range is 12 attack radius. You can manage with forged bows or just a silver weapon.

>
>a niche series.
>3rd biggest Franchise in Smash

Attached: punisheddimitri.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>mlp tier voice

Attached: 1562197953602.jpg (384x390, 18K)

Supports and minmaxing if you're doing the 1 on 1 kind

Month long stat boosts, and increasing the support.

>er they did a really good job skewing the truth depending on your route or Edelgard really is a hypocritical cunt.
Each route that doesn't have Dimitri or Edelgard as your ally literally makes them go FULL and I mean F U L L
RETARD

>playing in the dub

What are the chances that Lunatic mode will be DLC

>dub
oh no no no

It's a free update eventually.

>Ferdinand and Lorenz suppports
The absolute camaraderie

>playing in a language he can't even understand

Is there a reason to play Golden Deer after Blue Lions or should I go straight to Black Eagles?

It's already been confirmed for October.

Attached: 47223.png (1092x947, 604K)

>claude and byleth struggle to defeat nemesis
>meanwhile edelgard and byleth efeat rhea who defeated nemesis
El>claude confirmed

Speak for yourself, EOP.

>tfw like the looks of everyone before the time skip much more
Am I a pedo?

Attached: 1551150504161.gif (500x375, 2.84M)

they confirmed its coming in a free update, so high i guess

mobile.twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157547996159963136

twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157550070583029760

Attached: 6JTlReh.png (452x386, 147K)

>dubshit

>it's difficulty
Jesus Christ, English is not my native language, and even I know that's wrong. Why do Americans mix it's / its and you're / your so often?

>Leonie's B support didn't unlock for me until right after Jeralt died

Attached: 1515542282138.png (341x310, 116K)

This is one of the few games where the character models look way better than the portraits.

Was there ever any doubt?

No, most pre-time skip designs are better than post. Dimitri post skip is kino. Most of the blue lions in general too.

>Ashe
>Ferdinand
>Sylvain
>Annette
Shit taste

Attached: zo1v0duuk9e31.jpg (917x1042, 116K)

>edelgard without sensei is a psychopath
>dimitri without sensei is suicidally NUCLEAR
>claude without sensei is a jobber

Why are these kids so useless

>Mercedes cuts her long hair but she still looks cute as fuck
She's just that perfect isn't she?

>17
>pedo

>Romano
>American
Brainlet.

A foolish imitation.

Attached: 1552358155895.png (1600x1920, 2.77M)

Dimitri.

Because if you don't teach them, Manuela and Hanneman will. Think about it.

Just finished the map where you save Claude in the Blue Lions route. I fucking died when he was like "Peace out bitches, Fodlan is your problem now."

It says it was written by Sal Romano.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sal_Romano

Problem?

>ara~

Attached: 1563626743560.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

>Mercedes is 28 years old post timeskip

Attached: 1447839779835.gif (188x174, 471K)

*dark spears you*
Nothing personell... kid...

Attached: EAls2c6XsAAO90z.jpg (1077x1200, 201K)

yeah which is my point you'll have to do multiple playthroughs of the same route just to get a few lines of dialogue of every pairing. So i'm hoping to see someone do it instead of having to mix and match. For this reason im also not recruiting people from different houses during my playthroughs because you'll miss the fight interactions if you recruit them.

>Hey Byleth, I'll kill you if you go all dragonsperg on me. Now that's done, wanna MMF threeway with the Empress?
>MC and Hubert have attained support level A!

>Hey Byleth, I'll kill you if you go all dragonsperg on me. Now that's done, wanna MFF threeway with the Empress?
>MC and Hubert have attained support level A!

Attached: 1541198500204.png (280x330, 144K)

Indeed my fellow noble. It was truly the most noble support that any noble would approve of. No true conflict or internal issues, just two of the most Nobelist men having a noble cub of tea.

So calling her Edgelord wasn't a mistake after all

You are his replacement in her eyes.

>dies of crest cancer

I noticed a lot of the C supports are like that.

Attached: 2019080202502600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

I just went the winged horse route during my femleth playthrough because I like doubling everything.

Attack radius doesn't matter. What matters is how far away you are from counter attack and Hunter's Volley makes snipers a better bow knight. If you need them to go around sniping shit, sure, but for pure killing power Snipers are better. Your range radius doesn't matter when you're behind your frontline anyway.

Nothing my magic dick can't fix

Really hate how limited deployment slots are in this game. You only get 10 or 11 for most maps.

You know how Dimitri went completely batshit insane without Sensei? Edelgard went through the exact same insanity break, only she keeps up the mask. Both of them lack any meaningful relationships with trusted authority figures, and Byleth's friendship & guidance do wonders in that regard.

Edelgard chills out SIGNIFICANTLY with Sensei around. She starts remembering people are actually people and rediscovering things like compassion. I think the best way to describe it is that the reaction your class has after the timeskip is more or less "Thank fuck you're back, you were Edelgard's emotional anchor and that girl is scary".

Should I wait for lunatic to come out before starting a new house? This game is way too fucking easy.

Attached: 1504483287785.png (300x310, 15K)

Ah shit. I didn't mean to make you gay Caspar

Attached: Fire Emblem Screenshot 2019-08-03 11-41-23.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Damn, those two look awesome post-timeskip

NO HOMO

Attached: seteth.png (451x385, 164K)

Stop using divine pulse and do weird comps if you want a challenge.

I doubt you could change the difficulty once it comes out. The game clearly says, if you want to switch from Hard to Easy, that you won't be able to change it back.
Depends on how far you are. If you have 10 hours, play it till the end.

But I agree, it is easy. I restarted one mission twice (because I was playing skirmish lv 8 battle with 2 chars at lv 6 and the rest at 3-4), but after that - nothing. Not even rewind.

It does matter a lot when you have Canto because you can reach places you otherwise couldn't, or attack and move away from enemy range, or go towards a secondary destination. Recall Bow Knight also has 4 range so your bow knight doesn't even need to even get close to the enemy and still get full use of your full movement. The only viable reason your shouldn't be going for Bow Knight is if it's the close to the of the game and a B+ rank in Riding is not a realistic options.

Squall Volley is quite superfluous too when you can double and kill most shit with a forged Killer Bow or Silver Bow

Who is the worst character in this game?
I’m leaning towards Ignatz

Dimitri pre skip but wearing the king armour is kino++

sometimes you just need two men.

Ferdinand looks so much worse post-time skip.
That long savage hair looks fucking awful on him. He's supposed to be a groomed and upkeep noble.

cyril

Attached: Fire Emblem Screenshot 2019-08-03 11-43-11.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

I fucking hate Bern.

Is he the best boy?

Attached: dimitri.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Cyril is fucking awful. Most of his supports are the same exact shit and his stats fucking suck even with Aptitude.

I'm not saying Sniper is better than Bow Knight, I'm saying that Hunter's Volley makes up for the less range (because its the same) and the +move by being a guaranteed kill on any unit. They both have their strengths and the movement and canto isn't that big of a deal when you're agressively moving forward with all your troops.

>Golden Deer
>Hilda is the one with the most strength even more then Raphael and Byleth
>Everyone keep getting reverse stats that that's important to them
AHHHH WHY DO THE RNG ALWAYS FUCK ME WHEN I PLAY THESE FUCKING GAMES

Attached: ac3388d00042bd416b5bdd8e4e0a8eca.jpg (722x868, 63K)

>crushes the skull of a soldier wearing a helmet with his BARE HANDS
jesus

Not even fucking close.

Dimitri romance is quite kino with Byleth, game literally shipping (you) with him tho

nope

SHE'S THE ONE WHO INVADED HIS COUNTRY WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT
>lmao you kill too so you've no right to criticize me haha
HE'S PROTECTING HIS NATION AND PEOPLE FROM A FOREIGN INVADER WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO. FOR FUCK SAKE EVEN WHEN HE'S COMPLETELY BATSHIT NUCLEAR DIMITRI TRIES TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND TALK HER DOWN

Attached: 1564803791219.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

most of the girls look objectively worse post timeskip, imo

>suffers from PTSD, schizophrenia, and Survivor's Guilt
I for one welcome our first mentally ill FE Lord

Attached: 1560316302794.jpg (720x1200, 170K)

Jesus christ why is Lysithea such a fucking bitch?

Raphael is the best boy.

Hanging out with Lorenz will do that to a man

Attached: 88B9B142-C96B-43F7-B68C-868D54B1F5E8.jpg (250x250, 28K)

KEKED

Then he found out the dude was an asshole and no way fag'd him

Why are Dimitrifags so fucking pathetic?

The Mexican kid that wants to hump Rhea.

Yes, he is damn entretaining to watch but Felix is good too, and Sylvain, rather all BL house has good males

Is this Game of Thrones now?

Is it worth dipping a class like brigand or cavalier for Ingrid for the extra strength and axe bonus for wyvern or should I use strength boosters on her and leave her as a pegasus class?

I don't get it, is this the meme ending where everyone calls you a cuck?

We all know she reverse mate press him till he cries like the sissy he is

>must you continue to conquer and kill?
>y u fight back tho

goddam she is such an unlikable cunt, pathetic that she still has dickriders in these threads just because she's cute

>Edelgard literally pulls woman logic with Nu U when fronted with real logic
this game is to damn real

HIL DA
HIL DA

Ignatz and Cyril after doing deers, but some of the lions look pretty awful too.
Also Edelgard.

My Petra has 21 strength at level 35

I made her a Swordmaster and it salvaged her strength growths, but theoretically any class that gives her positive mods on her strength growth should do.
You'd probably want to grab Avoid Stance on her though and watch her become a dodge tank.

You lose some growth rates but it doesn’t matter too much, increased mov, range, and canto is huge

JESUS TO THE BENCH IT GOES

and I disagree, nothing the whole game makes up for 8 move + Canto. Specially when you consider most other combat arts turn your 4 range into 5 range.

Swordmaster has a high strength growth? I imagined it was still the gotta go fast class, and her sword rank isn't high enough for it yet.

And they're all Golden Deer/Black Eagles

Flayn or Ignatz. Honorable mention to Edelgard.

I'm hoping to get mad procs from the assassin abilities

Why is the writing in FE always so awful?

none of byleth's endings mention children since they were too lazy to write different endings depending on what sex you chose. if the girls end up with any other man, children are usually mentioned. somehow retards think this means your a cuck even though they only fuck these guys in a parrallel universe where they aren't with you

Nah.

WHY IS SHE MY STRONGEST PERSON
"Haha i hate working and love making beta men do shit for me. Let me hulk smash these enemy units"

Faggot.

LOL thank you everyone, I never recruited him but now I know to avoid Cyril like the plague. I didn’t know if he would turn out to be like Donnel in Awakening and be a secret chad.

It's +10 to str. Actually most of the advanced classes add +10 to str

Petra is a crit and avoid Goddess.

Attached: C069C77CDD734F7D8FA662C5DEB533E5.jpg (192x157, 14K)

Sounds like an Ike and Soren like bromance to me.

My Bernie has 23 at level 40 and she’s doing fine. Give her a battalion that isn’t shit, the one on mine gives +8 str so she can still kill non armored enemies pretty easily. The high crit rate helps as well.

As someone who spent their time trying to make him work on Blue Lions, don't bother.
Fuck growths, he's nothing like Donnel or Ross from Sacred Stones.

So pretty!

Does byleth have to deal the finishing blow in order to recruit people post time skip? It did I need to recruit them pre timeskip?

Cyril has at least one really good support with Shamir where she is teaching him archery and they discuss how archery is used on the battlefield. Almost reminded me of Rolf and Shinon.

Because she's the best!
She saves all of her energy for critting the enemies for 200+ damage 60% of the time. It's all part of her plan to show her brother up by oneshotting the final boss with her overpowered supermove, bagging her bangin' hot teacher, throwing him down and making him bear her children, and never having to lift a finger for anyone but the love of her life ever again. The easy life of a legendary hero and the real protagonist.

What determines pair endings? Who they A rank first?

Can I just dick around and make everyone weird classes? I want to make a thief Hanneman and a Knight Bernadette etc

>paladin lowers speed
Hopefully Ingrid's base speed is enough to cover it

Edelgard is also a victim of crest experimentation, like all her siblings were.

That you can, you can.

Faerghus is rightful Adrestian clay, please understand.

>Paladin Ingrid
I went with making her a Pegasus Knight. You can cheese her Paralogue so easily like that.

I don't know. I'm assuming it's who they A rank last.

Can I jump straight to master class from intermediate class?
There's nothing Ingrid can promote to from pegasus knight in advanced, until falco knight at master.

She thinks crests are a source of suffering and so she wants to wipe them out with her limited time.

I'm making Felix a full on mage because he joined me in chapter 3 of my Golden Deer NG+ run.

>giving her to replacement glenn

SHE'S ONLY INVADING BECAUSE DIMITRI IS A KEK WHO HARBORS THE DRAGON ILLUMINATI

just married this girl in the name of all the fucking Brigid spirits
Now she's gonna show me all her tattoos and traditional Brigid dresses

>play in jap voiceovers
>will never get to understand what cool edgy things Dimitri are saying in battle

Attached: 0432204F-81FE-4C29-B70E-CCFE0F8339AF.jpg (721x739, 84K)

What's a good alt way to spec Byleth for a second playthrough? Had him as generic sword guy first time round but I feel like mixing it up a bit since I can buy levels.

Source on pic?

Yes, as long as you can pass and are lvl 30

>phoneposter
Figures.

The dub is shockingly decent, but Japanese is just overall better due to them caring way more about being voice actors.

>not experiencing English Dimitri
See you in the eternal flames, user.

Attached: 1560390512999.jpg (4000x3343, 1.36M)

Which character makes the best dancer?

>He can't understand Japanese
Start learning, California is going to ruin America.

>huh... is that it? your dad was bigger

Sweet, that's neat.

No, if you attack them post timeskip with byleth you'll just have a special dialog then hear them writhing in pain on the ground

Explain to me how someone could have correct PRONUNCIATION but incorrect GRAMMAR. That's not how language works.

Low weight so you can get a double strike more easily.

someone bent her favorite yugioh card

>that one month where she's in his office with him
YOU JUST KNOW

>a giant fuckin dragon wrestling with falling ICBMs
>one single map of crazy futuretech with giant robots
>"HM YOU'RE PUSSIES TOO MUCH 2 1v1"
>"THAT'S WHY WE'RE GONNA WIN
>shoots an arrow straight up and then runs at the final boss as though he's going to whack him with his bow
>byleth uses his 500 unused dragon pulse charges to autistically get the positioning right for the arrow to nail nemesis
what the fuck is this
the story was so much more evenly paced and less stupid seeming pre timeskip

I made Flayn my dancer because she had alright charm and doesn't lose out on her utility spells. She can't do anything worth a shit anyway. Plus it probably made Seteth really disappointed in her.

Yep.

Blue Lions:
>Objectively the most attractive house. Zero uglies in my crew.
Petra is the only thing that comes close to Mercedes out of the rest, so I just recruit her

>Most Chads
Confident in themselves without being stuck up faggots like Fernidand or Lorenz

>Most based Lord.
Dimitri knows he is of royal blood but doesn't use his status to put others down, only encourages them to believe in themselves. Claude is a giant fanook and Edelgard is a cunt.

>Most based Lord sidekick
Dedue is unwavering in loyalty. Hubert is gay and Hilda is a ditzy dumb bitch.

>Coolest name
King of the fuckin jungle, most noble of colors. BLACKED eagles and Golden Queers ain't got shit on best house

Journalism degrees are more marketing and politics requirements than english language skills.

>She can't do anything worth a shit anyway
Bitch has the spell "heal the entire fucking map", that's worth plenty.

Anyone you don't care about attacking. It kills growths but dancing is always good.

Yeah and she doesn't lose it as dancer.

Nah. Keep sucking Dimitri's micropenis, faggot.

>implying bloggers actually get journalism degrees

Name one girl whose design improved post-TS more than Hilda.

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-hilda-romance-2.jpg (1844x1037, 203K)

They have A list anime voice actors on the japanese voice is why I choose it Lysithea being voiced by Hibiki made me get a stiffy Seteth was voiced by the same dude who did Dio and just a lot of other famous voice actors

Attached: 1563601954503.gif (866x720, 2.45M)

Yep. Keep getting blacked ya queer

Leonie. She went from 0 to 110.
Hilda went from like 80 to 120 though.
Man I want Hilda to pin me down.

I asked for source, not the story.

What's the deal with her and fish?

Attached: 1563319643400.jpg (301x351, 42K)

it's a part of pegasus lore. i bet you like sparkling vampires too, faggot

Lionfags COPE

>blacked
>ya
Dimitrifags are crossboarding shitposters confirmed.

Leonie

She's the Sakurafish poster. Now that she can't do that anymore she's in a video game.

>Dimitri's reunion in Garrech Moch
T^T

Yeah post-TS Golden Deer was kinda rushed and stupid, altho the characters (and the coolest final boss theme in all FE) really carried it thru

She wants the fish dick

Get the fuck out of here.

Seteth likes to fish also mommy lore

Are there different final bosses depending on the route? No spoilers just yes or no.

They were blacked by the darkness guys that basically infiltrated their empire

she's one of the 4 saints who are all 4god/dragon hybrids, she's probably a cat

I'm 7 hours in and about to fight Leonardo or something, some king who raised an army to the church.

Is it normal to still have not recruited anyone yet? Playing hard mode and it feels so easy still even though I'm just using iron weapons and my stats are barely budging.

I feel like I have too many options in this game.

>"I should've known... That one day you'd be haunting me too."
>"You! What must I do to rid of you?! I will kill that woman, I swear! Don't look at me with such scorn in your eyes!"

I think he snapped his neck but still

I mean he is leader of the house that has best boys so yes.

Yes

Name one actual reason either other house holds a candle to blue lions

Yep. The only final boss that was reused was in the Church which was the same as the final boss in Black Eagles

cheap lore is cheap lore, user.

do you jerk off when you read the bible too?

brigand for death blow, mixed with desperation and darting blow, makes her absolutely nuts with a Silver+ or Steel+

Lonato? Not really that strange

>play female Byleth
>Sylvain hits on you from the start of the game

absolute pimp

Attached: D_8-CqwWkAElqf1.png (526x589, 208K)

>you can recruit him instantly if you're playing a female character on another house
Not gonna lie, I laughed when i heard my friend wasn't able to recruit him at all because he was playing Male Byleth.

your dad is Solid Snake. noticed that one immediately

yea that guy

I just feel like I'm not making progress. I've literally only fought like 4 battles this whole time in 7 hours of play. Doesn't really feel like a fire emblem game.

Where do i get more seals?
Not the beginner ones the other ones

Attached: 1564805647857m.jpg (722x1024, 91K)

Golden Deer has memes and some good girls.
That’s about it

Attached: A38F4866-ADE4-4D28-95E5-727371CD4612.jpg (973x548, 51K)

I like all the exploration and tutoring because it drops lots of worldbuilding and character details in at a really slow drip which I enjoy a lot. but if you don't dig it then do yourself a favor and skip straight to the end of every month, the game has enough cutscenes and low enough difficulty even if you don't do any of that stuff.

idk who this is but i'd cum in her

The first character that levels up to the needed level you get a free one. Further down the story you can buy infinity seals of that class level. Master class stays limited to 5 per game only unless you unlock Anna in explore mode.

Eventually you unlock them at marketplaces, and u can get the best one without any limited stock shenanigans from Anna's shop

Terms of story
BL > Church >= BE > GD

Attached: Timeskip.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

To piggy back and , you can get Dark Seals from Death Knight.

Best special dialogue so far has been between Felix and his father, as well as Felix and Dmitri. Playing through the BE route.

>Eventually i too will fall
godlike

remember to bully bernie posters

Attached: flaynfish.gif (994x311, 414K)

Kino

Where the fuck is she?