Transhumanism in games

Are there any good games based on transhumanism, either philosophically or just game mechanicwise

Attached: 1819557_2.png (800x794, 561K)

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy

I enjoyed Space Siege. Turning into a mech-man and disregarding the bimbo's protest to it was fun.

Attached: Space_Siege.jpg (256x319, 29K)

Supremacy path in Civilization: Beyond Earth

Well, Deus Ex is the easy answer, but Deus Ex.
Invisible War especially with the Omar and several of the endings.

Human Revolution is just Dude Prosthesis Lmao so whatever.

Geneforge kinda fits, albeit the fantasy looking art

>trannies

Attached: 1564519685563.png (500x377, 258K)

n-not that kind of trannies!

That's getting a lot of attention lately. Really worth going through? Some truly terrible art.

Transhumanism in the sense of adding shit like robot limbs and cyber enhancements. Not brainlessly cutting your dick off and asking to be called Susan. Although the Arbiter is in the right here.

Unironically bloodborne. Between taking beast pills of blood like chewable vitamins, blood vails like heroine injections, and powdered ancient one beast blood as small white pills like ecstacy, your character goes through a lot of fucking changes through using medicine to become something more (or less) than human. If this isnt body horror enough for you, and you just like mechanic limbs, just wait for cyberpunk or play deus ex. I dont have much else man, sorry

Attached: 05DBDE6E-0047-40E5-92CF-9CC3EB390C59.jpg (400x440, 45K)

Nuclear Throne
Prototype
Playing as Wilhelm in Borderlands: TPS

Attached: wlk_campfire_wallpaper.png (670x418, 352K)

The game is fine, the story and the game play is where it is at. Plus customizing your creations is nice

>Human Revolution is just Dude Prosthesis Lmao so whatever.
It deals with early stages of it and the problems that come with it. The original deals with much deeper themes as its been an established thing in the setting for a while. Both have merits, they're just set in different periods.

And that's not even mentioning what happens to you in the true ending. This user is 100% right.

Hey, if they can replace an arm or a leg, what's stopping them from replacing a penis with a cyber-gina?

These literal clowns

Attached: van.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Transhumanism kinda sorta agrees with trans perspective, too bad for them, it's pure fantasy.

People thought flying machines were pure fantasy once too. Along with computers that don't take up an entire room, let alone one that fits in your pocket.

>OBSERVER_

The suicide rate for starters

Attached: 1563596846604.jpg (1185x395, 122K)

If trannies replaced their penis with a fleshlight instead of turning the penis into some fucked up neo-coochie, and if they put in some actual work into make up and lower body exercises, then MAYBE I would tolerate trannies more.

is it a good game? from what I've seen it looks really interesting

You can get cybernetics in Shadowrun and you have to balance out how much of your body you replace with your humanity although I wouldn't really say it's a main theme it is there.

>you have to balance
Only if you want to use implants as a caster. If you're not using magic you can go wild with no downside

Vanu are pussy latex-wearing bitches that rely on technology that isn't their own to achieve victory.
The dregs of the military that couldn't make the cut due to inferior tactical skills and cowardice.
Terran Republic forever, all else is chaff for the pyre

The level of skill involved in the transplantation procedure and the fact most people who do that sort of weird thing in fiction revel in being a man with a detachable dick that can literally go fuck himself, rather than a man trying to ignore reality and say he's a woman.
There are certainly brain problems which can cause that effect, but it's over-diagnosed and invasive surgery on our current level isnt the right solution.

Ah, I forgot. It's been a while since I played, but it does still deal with themes of humanity, especially with that one character thats mostly cybernetic, so I think it sounds sorta like what OP is looking for.

>unironically being too stupid to see the unsubtle theme of augmentation being the tool of the rich to further the class divide and fuck over poor people even harder
Human Revolution had more to say on the topic as it will apply to real people than Invisible War did

>anarcho-transhumanism
the best meme ideology along with Stirner's egoism