Jesus Christ what the fuck is the issue? It's a fucking video game. Whine whine whine...

Jesus Christ what the fuck is the issue? It's a fucking video game. Whine whine whine. Do these people actually care or is it just an outlet for attention?

Attached: 20190803_100530.png (717x1001, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GlumBird/status/1156139706251456512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropes_of_phosphorus#Black_phosphorus
vg247.com/2019/08/01/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-infinity-ward-on-white-phosphorous-killstreak/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEnq5BG4ROU
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Palomares_B-52_crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attention, of course. There are hundreds of thousands of incels who will click on it and see the ads because they are addicted to meaningless outrage

> weapons kill people

So a tactical nuke is perfectly fine, but a willy pete crosses the line? When are these people going to be sent to another dimension?

Also land mines are fine. An indiscriminate weapon

>There are hundreds of thousands of incels who will click on it and see the ads because they are addicted to meaningless outrage
was this intentionally written to describe Yea Forums to a t

>Jesus Christ what the fuck is the issue? It's a fucking video game
I could say the same for you retards when a game has a niggers, women, and faggots

Attached: 1521601732951.jpg (703x685, 71K)

The issue is them not being in games, but hamfisted and forced, the rest of the game suffering for it.

Israel uses it all the time. It's part of modern warfare.

Attached: lol.png (1080x1259, 725K)

Notice how everyone loves Sgt Johnson.

Again it's a fucking video game. Who cares? If you don't like the SJW games then don't fucking buy them, how many fucking games are made in Japan nowandays

>people who complain about everything complained about something
no way

>Again it's a fucking video game
See

OP here. I don't care about that stuff either really. The only game I've found it a bit dumb is BFV but i also play it and it's a good game

must...be...offended

It's only crime if you lose, moron

So did Russia and America in the recent war against IS

Probably Activision is fanning the flames.
That's free publicity for them.

>Whining about whiners

It's like in DOA where there were critical/counter hits that showed close ups of all the characters taking a left hook to the fucking face and getting all fucked up. People fucking cried about it happening to the girls as if for the last 30 years girls have been in fighting games that somehow they were not still punched in the face in face

Attached: 9B86BA13-B97E-4F0B-B259-2D808CD23875.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

Let's hope they actually have some balls to keep it in

I don't know about that but I don't doubt it.

>White phosphorous

Attached: it aint me.gif (300x210, 647K)

>game about legal mass murder gives players a way to illegally murder
Oh em gee

Someone explain to me why adults are not able to differentiate between reality and fiction. How do they even draw the line? It all seems so fucking arbitrary that it makes absolutely no sense to me. They are arguing in a game where your goal is to kill people about how you kill them.

Attached: 1555987373553.png (1000x1288, 1.13M)

They said it's about the fun. they know these people don't buy it anyway

We should start using Napalm again. It would do wonders against durkas.

Activision paid news outlets and random people on Twitter to generate outrage and cover the outrage.

In fact, this thread itself might be an Activision shill thread.

>trained attack dogs
okay
>nukes
sure
>shooting up an airport
meh
>years and years of murder death and destruction
yawn
>spicy minerals
OH NO, THIS IS A SERIOUS DILLEMA

There's nothing flammable on the deserts of ME tho unlike the lush jungles of Vietnam

>Implying this isn't deliberate viral marketing from Activision to get people to talk about the new CoD after BO4 was a big disappointment
>Implying Yea Forums doesn't take the bait hook, line and sinker

Attached: 1542873143290.jpg (246x256, 16K)

I cringe hard any time someone calls it something dumb like Willy Pete

I work at a grocery store. I wish I were a paid shill

>Advertising war crimes
First off it's only a war crime if you use it in an area where civilians are.
Second, it's a video game series where they dropped a nuke, they are ALWAYS advertising war crimes

>soviet hammer and sickle in avatar
>whining about mass murder committed by the west

Every time.

Good thing jellied petroleum carries it's own fuel then. When it burns out you just drop more.

>Gaming "Journalists" trying to stir shit up over nothing

Oh wow what a surprise

Not a peep all along when CoD had the option to nuke.

White phosphorous is crossing the line, apparently.

>Why
Because they are part of a generation of people who were taught that there are no losers, everyone is a winner. This has snowballed into what it is today to the point where they cry about everything being offensive because they literally have nothing of value in their lives. Also they're hyper racist faggots who think they are better than everyone else so they try to push their ideologies on everyone else.

OP is a fed. This is a fed post.

>ruins your fun

Attached: spec-ops-the-line-white-phosphorus.jpg (600x300, 73K)

this reeks of some worthless NEET who got a bunch of useless fucking grades from college, got some equally worthless jobs in some even more worthless company, and is fully aware just how much of his life he is wasting away doing absolutely nothing, so he does this in order to feel like he is doing something important, contributing to real journalism and the zeitgeist

Destruction of the world and society itself = A-okay
Concentrated strike using chemicals in one area that kills a few dozen people at most = WAR CRIMES
...Are gays journalist trying to tell us they want to destroy the world?

I cringe hard whenever kids like yourself post your dumb opinions.

WaW literally let you summon a horde of dogs to eat people alive.

>among fans
sounds legit

ITS FAKE CONTROVERSY TO GET FUCKING RETARDS LIKE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT AND GOLLY FUCKING GEE WHAT A SURPRISE?
HERE YOU ARE DOING ACTIVISION'S MARKETING FOR THEM YOU GIGANTIC FAGGOT

>so he does this in order to feel like he is doing something important, contributing to real journalism and the zeitgeist
This is the social justice movement in a nutshell.

>locked into place

Does it do that?

I looked this fag up and it seems he deleted it

Nukes? Absolutely not.

Lots of militaries don't use mines anymore because its too indiscriminate.

Do these faggots never play video games? Flame grenades, Incen. grandes, WP grandes, and more, have existed in games for years. Years and years and years. What's the big hubbub now? Who gives a fuck?

I'm so fucking tired of all this bullshit. In fact I even had a friend who was like "durr cod now has WP grenades" and I had to shut him down by saying the same thing; these kinds of things have been in games for forever and it was never a problem then until some journo faggot told you it was. Outrage culture (or whatever you want to call it) is just so fucking tiresome; just end it all.

The thing about these kinds of complaints (Mortal Kombat's increased violence, etc.) is that Twitter has taught people to be so narcissistic that they don't notice the actual problem.
They're so focused on
>What reaction should I be having
>What is the proper socially acceptable level of outrage to broadcast on this topic
that the issue itself becomes meaningless.

When I hear about excessive violence in games, I always think about how the artists had to traumatize themselves to get source material.
There's only one way to know what white phosphorous looks like when it hits the air, or human skin, and it's an abuse of these usually sensitive artist types to have them keep a bunch of LiveLeak footage on their hard drives.

In any case, this "controversy" sounds so exactly in-line with their marketing strategy that it definitely seems staged. Wouldn't be the first time for Call of Duty.

WP was literally in the first Black Ops. Your friend is dumb.

More like it's too much work afterwards. We are still digging them up from WW2.

They shouldn't be used. My grandfather lost his legs to one. They're basically torture weapons

10 years from now there will be a debate why the characters ingame are even speaking English.

When have atomic weapons been used in an UNJUSTIFIED way against civilians?
Never

When has phosphorus been used to kill innocent children by their own tyrannical leader?
Last year

Fucking retards

war "crime" will forever be the most idiotic term

That too

You can lose your leg to a grenade. Are those torture weapons too?

Gas chamber reward when?

The issue is because it's white. Everything is racist, you racist.

Grenades don't sit around for dozens of years and wait for a kid to step on it.

Japan.
>B-but muh they wouldn't stop fighting if they weren't nuked!
So if it was black phosphorous it'd be good? How the fuck would you even make black phosphorous?

Grenades aren't as indiscriminate. Land mines last for years user even after the war is over. a grenade is thrown in active fight. A mine isn't

Sedan nuclear test?

>hammer and sickle
>Call of Duty and its collaborators

Attached: 1533525931826.jpg (570x500, 36K)

And then SoF 2 exists. Everyone else has been reaching since.

>war crime against 3D models

Attached: smug pacman.gif (581x440, 52K)

its still there
twitter.com/GlumBird/status/1156139706251456512

this is hippies and kids since the 60s you mean

Use of willie pete is quite legal for shit like generating smoke screen.

There's plenty of dry scrub in the ME that would go up like a tinderbox. Not really a concern with napalm though, as the other user pointed out.

>How the fuck would you even make black phosphorous?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allotropes_of_phosphorus#Black_phosphorus

>B-but muh they wouldn't stop fighting if they weren't nuked!
Japan was an IMPERIALIST nation that conquered and oppressed its neighbors. They deserved it.

That was an accident, dumbass.

>When have atomic weapons been used in an UNJUSTIFIED way against civilians?
Never
What?
Is this some sort of reference, joke or is there something else I'm not getting because the statement in and of itself taken at face value does not make sense to anybody who had a fourth grade education

Picture for WP is Su-25... top kek.

>No argument

>That was an accident
sure it was. just like all the other times the american government has irradiated civilians in their tests.

Weird it skips over it to 2 day old posts on his profile for me.

Give me ONE example of an unjustified use of atomic weaponry on civilians.

Dropping a goddamn nuke is A-Ok but oh no not white phosphorous! Fucking retards.

Attached: Screenshot_20181115-060506_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 360K)

this is a low iq post.

I don't give a shit about white, red, black, blue or any other colour fucking phosphorus. The real fucking crime here is what these cunts done to that poor Su-25

Attached: 1271148488504.gif (481x220, 1.5M)

Fucking kek

Hiroshima and Nagasaki, two unarmed civilian locations.

>People have empathy

Why does compassion for your fellow man offend you so much?

That ingame?

I don't understand. Explain

Woah I guess all europe deserve to be nuked.

Gotta get the kids used to seeing it as a reward. Israel will be having them drop it by the tons during the Iran war they'll be drafted into.

Attached: 2jwt9u.jpg (645x729, 28K)

It's not empathy. It's ad driven narcissistic attention seeking. Money money money. You really think he cares?

Fpbp.

It's amazing how people like OP can make a statement like "is it all for attention" aka clickbait which usually means constructing provocative headlines to bait a reaction, yet people like OP fail to realize they take the bait Everytime they go to the site and repost it here.

Useful idiots.

fake outrage for marketing

you forgot napalm strikes

the article looks so vague, it's clearly just for baitclicking

>theres a reward system and fans are discussing it

nothing else

If Africa had nukes in the 19th Century then yes, they would have been justified in nuking Europe.
How can you brainlets not grasp this concept?

>So if it was black phosphorous it'd be good?
Black phosphorous wouldn't be as good for stuff white phosphorous is used because it isn't as reactive. It would make shitty smoke grenades and tracers.

I'm not against the usage of nukes; however, if they're going to lament how white phosphorous hurts "civilians" but turned a blind-eye to nukes, then that's just being dishonest and, of course, trend raging.

The whole point of war crimes is that it protects your side from bullshit

Only cucks are so naive they think they could never ever be at their enemy's mercy

CAPS LOCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They should also complain about games that have flechette rounds or cluster ordnance

Better not play chess anymore because the poor pawns were killed

>Accident
You don't accidentally hit people with nuclear fucking weapons

Including a weapon of war is not a political statement, neither is adding niggers or women. It only becomes a problem when developers and consumers treat them like they are.

Think of the poor sand nigger children who want to behead you

If your dad got stabbed to death on his way home from work and I made a video game where you get to stab your dad to death would you be offended?
People with higher IQs can conceptualize things beyond their immediate environment. The distaste you would feel if I made a game where I murder your dad is the same feeling this journalist has when he sees the horrors his forefathers went through presented in interactive entertainment.

Okay, you have severe autism then

USA uses it all the time in the middle east, whats the problem?
But in a videogames? HOLY SHIT WE MUST STOP THIS!

It's because spec ops the line if I had to guess
It's automatically a no no weapon since an anti war game used it

>Neither is adding niggers or women
If they literally don't exist there it is.

it's a no no weapon because israel still uses it against palestinian terrorists

Didn't know so many journalists had family die in WP attacks. You know my grandfather lost his legs to a land mine but I still play shooters with them. It's a game. I had cancer and I can still play games like Metro Exodus which feature it.

in an actual war for the survival of the state, everything is on the table. no ones holding back in fear of the other side. the real way war crimes is ever thrown around in relation to third world dictators needing removal

>hamfisted and forced
>the sole ability of choosing a female character is hamfisted and forced

I'm sorry you're such a cold and heartless person

>phosphorus
>white

>warcrimes are only against civillians
You’re wrong.

>Palestine terrorists
Careful your Jew nose is gonna impale us

I was being faceteous but I should had known polbrains are oblivious to sarcasm

It would kinda be like a killstreak bonus in a battlefield style city map that just recreates 9/11. Objectively hilarious, in very poor taste culturally.
Also fuck Israel.

No I just can differentiate reality and fiction. My grandfather could too. He lost his legs on a beach in battle and still played this game at the arcades

Attached: beachhead_arcade.png (567x890, 641K)

>LOOK LOOK SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING DUMB CLICKBAIT CLICKBAIT LOOK AT THIS LINK ISNT THIS DUMB!? WTF Yea Forums LOOK AT THIS THEY WANT ATTENTION LOOK
I wish you cunts would just fuck off with this shit.

>Game that simulates warfare allows player to engage in using weapons of war

What's the issue here? Do these people really think international treaties are going to stop people from using "banned" weapons if shit really hits the fan? Those treaties will go in the shredder the moment the sovereignty of a nation is at stake.

imagine defending muslim terrorists lmao

Attached: 1543298869373.jpg (547x550, 45K)

but would he have played the game if it was called beach legs?

To be fair it's the one thing they are right about
Isreal commits too many war crimes
Though I'm sure they were just false flagging as a polfag

>cumminst
>whining faggot
checks out

>white phosphorous

Attached: specopswf00014.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

I wish I could ask him myself

Please tell me this is a game journo and we can burn his fucking house down.

Attached: 1551393519274.jpg (640x503, 28K)

This is a very intelligent post.

>fans
What they really mean are non players who heard about it and complained.

Just because you and your grandfather have below average empathy levels doesn't mean that it's okay to use human suffering as the basis of entertainment (especially the interactive kind).
This is why the only consoles I've ever owned have been Nintendo consoles. They realised that you don't need to exploit human suffering to make great quality entertainment.

Attached: 341DAA3522FF405E84A5F75BE108D582.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

"markist-leninist writer" who makes films. so someone living off welfare.

>a commie complaining about war crimes

Attached: 1435671737119.png (576x507, 59K)

Nothing about that game made me feel bad.
I enjoyed killing and I did it fully willing and knowing. Popped a cap in some negro's bitches head as well while she was holding a baby in her arms, no regrets. it's just a video game, yo.

Attached: 1551443103586.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: 1564746546242.jpg (224x225, 4K)

>They were imperialist so they deserved two atomic bombs
What a retarded conclusion to arrive to. Congrats.

And if the next crusade succeeds and your kid steps on one while on vacation?

Have these fags never played the previous games?
You get to drop a fucking nuke on everyone for a killstreak

Attached: 1511494360503.gif (345x230, 859K)

why the hell would I take my kids to a shithole for a holiday?

I mean, you gotta crack some eggs to make omelettes

Do you think before you post? The implication was that the area is under new management and now people can visit there.

Located right next to military bases

>No! Don't include WP in entertainment and show people what it does! We should sweep its usage under the rug and never even talk about it! Think of the children!

Once a shithole, always a shithole.

There are parts of Europe that still have landmines lying around.
I ain't taking my kids anywhere near that.

Rifles have been used in mass shootings. Shouldn't use those either.

The whole thing falls apart when you think about it for even one second
>Aiming the white phosphorous
>See a clump of very clearly not soldiers
>Not option to shoot, have to kill them to progress
>Kill them
>"Wowww!!11! look at what you did!!! bet you feel bad now!!"
>"Well you didn't /have/ to kill 'em, you coulda just stopped playing the game ;)))" even though thats tantamount to saying "just throw away the money you spent on this lol"

that’s what it seems to be.
it’s “””””trending””””” on twitter but if you look at the actual tweets and their likes/retweet ratio, it isn’t high at all.
For fuck sake, Yea Forums is talking about it more than twitter right now.

>overlooking years of indiscriminate discharge of weapons, cold-blooded execution of wounded soldiers, torture, deployment of cluster bombs, flamethrowers and nerve gas, etc, etc
Typical commie.

>Still thinking the game is about the guilt of the player, not Walker himself

This is just going to make people investigate (((who))) actually uses white phosphorous.

moralfags and fiction don't mix

I have faith in based Infinity Ward but Activision might make them pull it if they perceive lost sales

>rape captured woman soldier killstreak unlocked

Attached: 1563206684251.jpg (790x698, 44K)

>Assad
>tyrannical leader
Haha No

Hurr

Infinity Ward's response
vg247.com/2019/08/01/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-infinity-ward-on-white-phosphorous-killstreak/

it wasn't rape, it was just a very thorough strip and cavity search to make sure there was no concealed weapons.

>get a 25 kill streak
>no perk, just get to watch some unseen footage of a Vietnam soldier burning a village to the ground
what did they mean by this?

Nigger you're strawmanning and know it. As just one example people hated on cyberpunk 2077 because the game forces you to be either a faggot or a female, there is no straight male option. Thats not choice.

>"Although guns were in previous entries of this series, I care this time"

COD devs realized long ago that these people don't buy their games
>After watching it you hear the team go "Shit man that's awful let's go home"
>MATCH VICTORY

So what community on the internet besides game journalists dislike the use of a deadly war weapon?

Seems like fake outrage to me.

This guy gets it.

Attached: This.gif (400x224, 2.32M)

>report player for shooting at people spawning from parachutes
>they do nothing and instead they ban me for calling him an n word for commiting the war crime
>money stolen

wtf

that n word? NAZI

very good post

Isn't it banned by the geneva convention?

They act like people are going to see this and think "Gee, I should go out and buy a nuke because its in my favorite video game"

>inb4 the thread hits bump limit like every single recycled clickbait drama thread on this shitty site

If you don't want to be tortured put down your gun and go home

Hopefully. I enjoy my threads being a success

yeah no shit

It's regulated by the 1980 Geneva Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons. So there's times and uses where it's fine, and some where you shouldn't use it at all.

Isn't white phosphorus a fairly effective tool of war? Is the debate on it's effectiveness? I don't get it.

Attached: tink.jpg (1280x738, 179K)

>MW has unlockable super babies as weapons

We must cancel this game

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-203433.png (1280x720, 442K)

Real countries know how to win wars, and you don't win wars by beating armies, you win by massacring noncombatants until the country gives up. That's why we beat Germany and Japan, and lost or drew every war since.

For me it's Agent Orange

Attached: mmmmh.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>our addresses were leaked, and here's why that's a good thing

>freedom of the press does not mean freedom from consequence

Yes, but have you considered, and please pay attention here this is important, that this is a fucking video game and nobody is really dying?

video game ptsd

>Reward for killing people with irl weapons is bad because it killed people irl

Trauma center triggered my cancer treatment ptsd and I had to stop playing but I'm not writing an article. Fags are pathetic

Attached: 1552799328947.jpg (572x621, 104K)

its not really
its like flamethrowers , it has a morale effectiveness much more than lethality effect

Just like flamethrowers its also a condemned weapon for causing unnecessary suffering

sorry you had cancer, but you sound like a little bitch.

It's part of normalizing white phos, Israel has already used it on Palenstine.

it's not a nuke you retard, it was white phosphorus.

Nice they found something to complain about again. Meanwhile flamethrowers and acid based weapons in games are fine.

I can't control my brain user. It's a very odd thing. It's not like emotional distraught feelings. It's very weird stuff like smelling the hospital when you're not there. Like really smelling it.

I wonder if this marketing strategy will help CoD sales

>suddenly, adherence to the Geneva convention should be taking precedence over firmly-established vidya mechanics
Slow news week, huh?

Attached: 57b2bb40ae522004f9090c9bd0fbf8e0a0d1ae84.jpg (1141x1545, 646K)

The problem is them being the lead characters. Just something I've noticed.

if the reward was unlocking black phosphorous instead I am sure the twitter would love it

Whats wrong with froggy?

White phosphorous isn't particularly effective weapon to kill people, but it causes horrible, but not that deadly wounds. It is mostly used to generate smoke screens, it is also used to illuminate tracers and it can be used as incendiary agent. The thing is that its smoke in high concentrations is poisonous, that is a problem in closed spaces, like urban areas. It is a mess to extinguish, especially when it is on a living thing. It has potential for misuse and it is used intentionally wrong way by certain countries.

Everyone used it in both world wars. The thing with Israel is that they intentionally use on urban areas with civilians in unconventional ways like setting up fuses of smoke shells of artillery and mortars to burst up at too low altitude, it starts fires and to causes lung damage to civilians in general area. IMHO they should just indiscriminately shell areas Hamas uses to launch rockets with high explosive shells. Less crippled civilians and far more dead civilians, but in with a method that isn't grey area of chemical weapons treaties.

They can't indiscriminately launch shells at those locations because they don't exist. It's complete ridiculousness that every reported Hamas """rocket""" is homemade and launched practically from their backyard and yet the Iron Dome does nothing? Doubtful.

Jesus americans are so fucking dumb they believe everything they've heard on tv, can you think for a second why whould Assad bomb his own people that did nothing against him?
Everyone with a brain can see that chemical attacks in Syria is fake news to have a reason for US invasion.
T. Syrian

what part of Syria are you in?

also
youtube.com/watch?v=iEnq5BG4ROU

It's illegal to use phos on humans. If you use it as a smoke screen and cook a few wogs with it that's too bad though.

Attached: 20190803834.png (499x289, 253K)

Nobody wants to invade Syria because it has nothing of value. Iran, now that's a worthy target, loads of oil still there ripe for the taking.

Now if sgt.Johnson came out today...

>debate over white phosphorus
>but not napalm, nukes, flamethrowers, landmines etc.

Literally just pre ordered because of him. Commiecucks should be punched if they come out of their basements.

It's all marketing, you fucking adolescent,

Rockets launched by terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah are quite real and range from home made stuff made from improvised materials to 107mm and 122mm munitions made in Iran. Quite ironically Israel has given bunch of Iranian copies of Chink 107mm rockets to Syrian """moderate rebels""". Ones they got from intercepted shipload Iranians sent to Hezbollah in like 2007. Supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda makes sense to Israel because it damages Syria.

It's not a crime, Israel uses it regularly!

Attached: 6a00d83451b39369e2010536b65784970c8.jpg (400x263, 17K)

controversy is contrived as fuck

>M-MUH WILLIE PETE IS BAD"
>MUH PIXEL FEELINGS
Jesus this is The Line levels of retardation

Where were these people when they had a nuke killstreak reward?

These people only know what WP is because of that game

Nobody here seems to notice that the plane shown in the image for "white phosphorus" is a Su-25 Frogfoot - a Russian plane.

Most gamers probably wouldn't have heard of white phosphorus if it weren't for Spec Ops: The Line, but now everyone knows it thanks to that game which portrayed it as a really fucked up thing to use against anyone. Thus white phosphorus' reputation, even among ignorant gamers who never held a gun, is such that earning the use of white phosphorus as a reward is seen as tasteless and messed up.

Of course other weapons kill people, but white phosphorus is particularly horrific and there's no legitimate use for it in combat. You could probably say that's true of a few other weapons used in Call of Duty (which I don't play); so be it. I won't even argue with that.

As for the "but it's fiction" argument -- well, yeah, and people can have opinions on fiction. Nobody is trying to prosecute anyone here; people are just sharing opinions. If you're actually getting mad about people saying "I don't like thing" then you might be autistic.

>Attention on an anonymous korean basket weaving image board.

Hmmmm?

Attached: saitama_ok.jpg (375x305, 19K)

no

So white phosphorus is bad in videogames but its fine for the ch*sen people to use it in real life?

teller mine?

game is gonna be pretty dope

can't wait to dab on all the zoomers

Interesting, got a source for the intercepted missiles?

Whatever north Korea used

>a bunch of literally whos riles each other up on twatter
>DEBATE CONTINUES

Gamer kryptonite: "consider the implications of this thing beyond your virtual toybox"

>tfw you then use white phosphorus again with not a lot of repercutions.
>you also use it in multiplayer like a normal weapon.

Attached: 582922863_preview_end.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

>commie
>crying about war crimes
''bb-but deforming a people for generations in the polygon is no war crime comrade!''

Attached: sk-2017_04_article_main_mobile.jpg (768x512, 70K)

Attached: mom-i-trolled-someone.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Isn't the new CoD supposed to be absolutely fucking filled with war crimes?

lol man, we only get paid to make posts like that on /pol/. you can lay off that shit here.

>this.gif

Attached: wojack-fag.jpg (1024x683, 82K)

>oppressed its neighbors
south Korea only better after Japanese occupation and lets be honest, we should have let them have their way with the chinese

>Arguing over drummed up marketing for a game which looks like it plays the same as America's Army, which is f2p.
Fucking wew, lads.

the game can be played with a lot of pov.
you can see Walker as a vilain, a hero, or in between. the multiple endings also reflete this.

Twitter was a mistake. Literally a low-effort outrage delivery system

>communism = USSR
hypofrontal gamerbrain detected

Yes.

Are scientists all suck fucks? Why would they invent stuff like this?

>nazis
>war crimes

what if one of the kill streak rewards was a gas chamber and all your enemies got transported inside and killed what then huh

War is supposed to be horrible. Why would we ban weapons and make war less horrible? Don't you think that'll just cause more countries to go to war?

Attached: omg-good.jpg (270x194, 23K)

i was about to point out my country to prove you wrong but then i reconsidered.

>Debate
by who?

Attached: 1380054802611.gif (379x365, 76K)

>caused debate among fans
No it hasn't. It's caused 'debate' among faggots who don't actually play the games they whine about.

>war crimes are good because they disincentivize war
Now that's a hot take.

I'd play that

Attached: sonic-says-okay.jpg (525x475, 28K)

Woaw, what's this about ? Never even red such controversy or see it happening.
Any link to a vid or something ?

im sorry but isnt the twitter faggot in question waving this symble around his profile name?
also
>gamerbrain
wat

Attached: 51641961-ussr-sickle-and-hammer-symbol.jpg (1300x1300, 91K)

>Keep proving him right

Black Ops 1 had a similar situation in the campaign.

Attached: nova 6.jpg (1276x720, 50K)

that is some intensely autistic logic. We dont need the threat of chemical weapons that melt your skin off to not want to go to war

ah I thought WW2. my gramps got ripped apart by a teller
>n-no real gommunism xD
kys and stop larping as chad you balding basement dweller.

Pieces in chess are captured, not killed.

>i-im t-totally not him haha

Bikini island????????????????????

>naming files for easy finding is bad
Whatever you say, champ.

Attached: 1467518157187.jpg (600x440, 50K)

That's why I prefer Yea Forums, the high-effort outrage delivery system.

Attached: sLe13h3.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

he was in the Pacific in ww2 and korea. Korea didn't end well but he survived and lived to be old. Sorry to hear about your grandfather user

If war wasn't horrible why would it be bad to go to war?

It's not that it's not real communism, it's that it's stupid as fuck to relate communism to one country that died 20+ years ago when there are 4 active communist states that are more relevant. Only stupid gamers who play ww2 games all the time think communism = ussr

My dear retarded user, there is an obvious reason that the flag of the USSR incorporates the hammer and sickle symbolism, but that doesn't mean every hammer and sickle is referencing the USSR.

White phosphorus isn't even a big deal if you use it with responsibility, like Israel does

Yeah, we just need the threat of explosives, bullets, jet planes dropping thousands of bombs, and the risk of nuclear annihilation.
If I was in a war situation and all I had to defend myself with is Chlorine and Ammonia, guess what I'm making? Enjoy coughing up your lungs!

Attached: you-talk-like-a-fag.jpg (362x263, 23K)

They kept the playable mass shooting sequence in MW2, but then again that was 10 years ago and a different time.

Attached: 1563513678632.jpg (591x480, 90K)

Read my filename faggot, the problem is the content, not the naming.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs.jpg (600x693, 43K)

>he was in the Pacific in ww2 and korea. Korea didn't end well but he survived and lived to be old. Sorry to hear about your grandfather user
Thanks, bro. I didn't know him so I'm not really that emotional about it.
Ok

Attached: you-are-retarded.jpg (528x565, 76K)

Here's a food analogy for your stunted amerifat brain. A burger is a type of sandwich. All burgers are sandwiches, but not all sandwiches are burgers.

I chuckled.

Attached: 1374883455428.jpg (568x521, 74K)

>there are 4 active communist states that are more relevant
And they're all shitholes, so I hope you're not even slightly implying that communism ever was or ever will be good.

continental philosophers think that language is reality.
violent videos games, as a form of expression, create a violent reality.

>If I was in a war situation and all I had to defend myself with is Chlorine and Ammonia, guess what I'm making?
are you so absurdly retarded that you cant see the difference between a personal situation and international policy?

China is such a shithole, America is compared to it constantly and Trump complains about it. But you're not wrong.

You're not thinking logically, user. If war has to be horrible in order to prevent people from going to war so as to prevent the horrible things, then without the horrible things, people might want to go to war but horrible things wouldn't happen

I'd want my country to use chemical weapons if the alternative is losing the war.
What do you not understand about war? It's life or death, I'm not going to reduce my chance of winning so the people trying to kill me suffer less.
Fuck the people trying to kill me, I want them to suffer.

Attached: what_in_the_fuck.png (295x378, 206K)

i believe in meme magic as well

>Whine whine whine.
I'm 100% sure that the people posting ITT are the same people that whine in the "Tifa's Breasts" threads

Fuck all this whining about WP, why can't they complain about how fucked some of the killstreak models are? Just look at the abortion that is the new "Gunship", what the hell did they do to it? Where's my classic AC-130?

Attached: spooky.jpg (2700x1517, 491K)

>go to war but horrible things wouldn't happen
>go to war
>horrible things wouldn't happen

I'm waiting for you to realize how retarded you are, but I'm afraid that time won't come.
Do you think war without chemical weapons is a fun camping trip or something?

Attached: stupid-town.gif (111x188, 487K)

>da vidya arent real sillys
its a game depicting realistic weapons in as realistic scenarios as gameplay will allow. We arent talking about a magical weapon in some jrpg, it is an actual thing that exists and is verifiably terrible. You can think what you want but if you genuinely dont understand why people might have an issue then you are socially retarded to a comical degree

We literally had fucking Nova gas in BO1. Fuck these SJW niggers always trying to ruin everything.

Whining about a design change and whining acting like a kill streak in a game affects real life are a bit different in dumb

Confusing fiction with reality is a symptom of autism.
How are you feeling today, user?

Attached: visible-autism.png (277x296, 96K)

Its conditioning for the American people, so the next time the American army uses this stuff on women and kids at the behest of israel they'll turn around and say, hey we did put this in the game so its ok now, this way of killing people is normal so stop complaining

Attached: killstreaks.jpg (1860x1160, 237K)

holy fucking shit so you literally dont understand the difference. Go do some reading on the usage and effects of chemical weapons in world war 1 and maybe you will understand why practically the entire world agreed to stop using them after it was over.

Unless your position is all those military leaders who made it through world war 1 were all pussies in which case i dont know what to say to someone that retarded

Think bigger, user. After all, every horrible thing is a deterrent. If you argue that people would love to go to war if only there are no horrible chemical weapons, then aren't you in fact arguing that war without chemical weapons is a picknick? Why doesn't war serve as its own deterrent if it's so horrible on its own even without chemical weapons? And then of course you can wonder, if we could remove everything horrible about war, what's still the problem? And then I guess you realise we've arrived at a non-violent means to resolve our differences and war is entirely unnecessary.

not being able to read is a symptom of being a legit retard

Even stranger is the fact that he Apache and Pave Low are basically 1:1 to the real life thing, weird that they would make up some of the killstreaks and keep the others accurate.

I know it's bait but
>Being okay with WP is the same as being okay with murdering civvies
I hope you don't play MW 2

I mean according to BF1 they did have pussies

Unironically the issue is because Israel used it. Call of Duty has used nukes and napalm before but now that it's something Israel did it's a problem.

That won't happen though. Why? Because humans are violent apes that wage war just like chimps.

If I was going to die anyways, why wouldn't I use chemical weapons?

>You will never take a drag of cancer as you hear your sergeant tell you to make it quick, but then smell the muskiest fishy smell ever
>you will jam your m1911 in some spetznaz whores mouth who had just emptied a vss into your buddies as you cut open her gorka
>you will never see her pale milky white body trembling with fear and anger as you rip off her sodden wet mass issued soviet panties and reveal a cunny overgrown with pale blonde fuzz
>you will never eat something that isn't mres for the first time in ages and enjoy the surprisingly light piss smell all ok your tongue while she whimpers out cyka blyat

Why even live haha

>holding Israel responsible for it's war crimes is a problem
hmm I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Attached: 1548779803311.jpg (720x960, 70K)

So then I guess there's no point in keeping atrocities as a "deterrent"

Would you idiots figure who controls the world and which side you're on already

Attached: ss+(2019-07-28+at+01.09.57).png (905x952, 1.47M)

That's different those were NAZIS

Yeah, the media just won't leave Israel alone.

Epic

I want a feat where the top scoring player gets to torture the bottom scoring player

They can mutilate and humiliate them and everyone has to watch. Fuck you and fuck your feelings.

You're acting like humans care about a contract.
You realize chemical weapons are still being used, right? An agreement doesn't stop anything. People will make chemical weapons if their country is invaded. They're not going to let themselves be killed without trying to kill the enemy first, and they'll use any means necessary.

Golly gee I sure value the opinions on Call of Duty from people born after the first Call of Duty who don't even play Call of Duty

Attached: 34598.jpg (447x230, 37K)

So if your choice was to let an invading force rape your family and kill you, you'd let them do it instead of mixing together some household cleaners to give yourself a chance at defending yourself?

Phew lad, you're kind of a bitch don't you think?

Leftism is a fucking blight

Attached: 1564813429420.png (594x607, 265K)

So is anyone else pretty excited for this new CoD? It looks fun and that 64v64 mode they are teasing looks kino as hell.
I just hope the campaign isn't a nostalgia wank.

So honestly what was your whole point about deterrence because it seems to have been kinda lost

Maybe you realised it was retarded

We don't talk about video games on this board.

Are you mentally handicapped? You are literally killing people from a first person perspective. Should you be arrested for murder? No because you are not actually killing anyone, no matter how realistic it is depicted. The way you draw the line is pants on head retarded, you are simulating murder in something that you call "a realistic scenario", but as soon as you no longer agree with the method of your crime it's too much.

>64v64 mode

Didn't Resistance do that?

You haven't refuted that point. If chemical weapons were banned right after the first war they were used, how could you possible know if they would or wouldn't deter more war?

Why don't you answer the question? Would you willingly let an invading force kill you in your whole family instead of using chemical weapons?

I'm kind of against it because they're always trying to make controversy in each of these games for the purpose of gaining popularity. We know for a fact they can make decent games without being too edgy. Look at Infinite Warfare's campaign.

Yeah, it looks fun.

It's the same reason people rightly thought mustard gas in the WW1 Battlefield was tasteless.

At a certain point displaying things like that frivolously without impact or context diminishes the seriousness of the subject. It's not that it shouldn't be allowed, it's just in incredibly poor taste.

Compare this to the WP use in Spec Ops

I hope they have more killstreaks, Juggernaut and the infantry ones seem like a waste.

Too bad the debate isn't whether or not it's in poor taste. So your point is irrelevant.

sauce?

even if you bring up goyneva convention, it's still within rules. you can drop as much white phosphorus as you want so long as it's only against military personnel or objectives

its a game. who cares what weapons are used..
nukes are fun, laser beams are fun. attaching C4 to a plane as a trap is fun..

when will people realise that just because something happened in real life, it doesnt have ANY semblance on a game YEARS down the line..

yeah totally justified, gotta sink the ship to kill the captain right?

leftists hate effective weapons

>You haven't refuted that point.
What? You just completely dropped it. You said we had to have them for deterrence otherwise people will want to go to war all the time. Then I pointed out that war is in itself deterrence enough and that doesn't stop people, and then you moved on to "well sometimes you just really need chemical weapons to kill rapists don't you agree" and I refuse to answer that asinine question.

I will advocate for using mustard gas on disingenuous arguers on Yea Forums though.

Chemical weapons didn't work as a deterrent when they were first used, why would that change

>would you use a chemical weapon in a desperate life or death situation
Probably, but I'm also not a world power military with the ability to make entire countries uninhabitable

>Then I pointed out that war is in itself deterrence enough and that doesn't stop people
See, this isn't true. It obviously isn't a deterrence if people still do it.

And you won't answer my question because you know, and we know, that everyone would use chemical weapons. War is you or them, and if you don't pick yourself, you deserve to die.

>the debate
What debate? This is a bunch of retards, autists, and children willfully exagerrating a social media post and essentially working for free as advertising for actiblizz

You don't actually think normal people care, do you?

>It obviously isn't a deterrence if people still do it.
And then you said "people will use chemical weapons anyway whether you ban them or not" and people STILL go to war, AND potentially face consequences for breaking the Geneva convention, so once again, what exactly is your point about needing them for deterrence? Is deterrence even a thing that actually exists considering people still break laws?

I refuse to answer your question because it is entirely unrelated to the point.

Twitter use not always be this way.
Once tumblr banned porn mostly everyone came over here to twitter because they started getting low viewer numbers overall.
Even the SFW artist started to feel the hit because a lot of users left tumblr.

Twitter became tumblr 2.0 after all the tumblr users came over

>implying half the brainlets on this board won't immediately google search to find the article and read it for context

the porn part of tumblr has nothing to do with the social outrage part of tumblr (which is still on tumblr, by the way)

Desensitization is a real thing and people are right to be concerned that kids don't see what's so horrible about mustard gas, WP, prison camps, etc.

>wp
there's nothing wrong with white people

Still on tumblr, but keep in mind a lot of users moved over after the whole outrage culture because "HURR HOW IS LGBT NSFW ARTIST SUPPOSE TO MAKE MONEY NOW? YOU'RE RUINING OUR JOB!!!!!"

Twitter is literally tumblr 2.0 and no one really pays attention to tumblr too much anymore since a lot of the outrage culture moved over.

everything is a political issue now. and no they dont really care its just virtue signalling

its like the mordhau 'controversy', nobody who plays the game actually wants women or black people in that game but one shitty clickbait article created a shitstorm

>this is a serious war game that explores the horror of war

>lol, use this illegal substance to commit war crimes online

It goes against the entire realistic tone of the game.

I wonder how many people on Yea Forums actually care about fighting the SJWs and how many are just virtue signalling

you cant 'fight' them, their mental gymnastics are too strong
just have to let them cannibalise each other

>no issues with napalm strikes that have killed innocent people in wars
Clown world

Nice Yea Forums-approved reply that doesn't answer my question at all

Wait, I guess it does answer it

Yea Forums gets baited again by a picture, you wouldn't be able to see this unless you go out of your way to find or some shill posts a screenshot of it here.

>read it for context
Bahahaha, this combined with the reddit spacing make it so painfully obvious. Go back, I'm sure there's a hot thread on /r/games you should be in right now, faggot.

how am i supposed to answer that? shall i create a survey or just look into my crystal ball? im not telepathically connected to all Yea Forums users unfortunately. or fortunately

Kek
To be fair, some people got triggered by the no russians mission

Phosphorous is explicitly banned from use as a weapon in any context, it's only allowed when used to create a defensive smokescreen, you can't use it to smoke people out of a location.

All chemical weapons are banned in combat, you of course have the strange exception where police forces are allowed to use chemical weapons to disperse people such as tear gas, whereas militaries aren't allowed to use tear gas. But then I guess the police aren't (In most countries) allowed to spray automatic fire into crowds, so it's a balance.

>IS IT JUST AN OUTLET FOR ATTENTION?
>better give them more attention and spread this even further just in case
dummypilled as fuck OP

oh my god SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE IN THEIR GOD FORSAKEN LIVES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 140.png (808x805, 598K)

At least you can admit that you're a brainless ape

>napalm is fine
>white phosphorus is over the line

Attached: 1436118512247.png (354x367, 201K)

>Never
I'm trying really hard to determine if this is trolling, of if you are that retarded. I mean, it really is hurting my brain at this point

The absolute retard who uses a communist symbol on his fucking name is concerned about war crimes.

I shouldn't be this pissed about mentally challenged people, but I can't help myself.

Attached: ultimate rage.jpg (249x229, 16K)

Nazi Germany despite bombing half of the South of England into rubble and firebombing the rest into ash, never dropped chemical bombs and took the majority of people captured as POW. They made their own loophole of course by deciding that some people weren't human and therefore not protected.

And in return, it was never the policy of Great Britain to commit crimes against the Hague Conventions (The precursor to what we now call the Geneva Conventions)

twitter is a cesspool filled to the brim with these numbnut smoothbrains

>attack hawaii
>start losing the war on all fronts
>refuse to surrender
>enemy drops pamphlets saying theyre gonna destroy a city and everyone should leave
>dont leave
>city disappears as the most powerful weapon ever to be used hits it
>still dont surrender
>another city disappears few days later
>lol ok we surrender now geez

If the Japanese had dropped an bunch of flyers saying they were going to delete New York City, do you think anyone would have evacuated?

Tbqh if kids looked up what those things actually did after seeing some dudes in a video game simply fall down for years they'd be horrified. So no captain buttmunch you're wrong again like always.

1st time? probably not
2nd time? yes

Good example of something suddenly being controversial when it didn't used to be
Gas was a killstreak in previous 3arc games

Considering Japan had zero ground troops on US soil and also had no major warring going on within the US AND that NY is on the other side of the planet from them which would required a lot of air travel that could easily be spotted...

No. Since it's clearly not a serious threat. Unlike the US, which had troops in Japan and had battled in Japan and could clearly reach Japan without much impedance.

>white phosphorus bad
>today's militaries still use it
whats the issue? was it due to spec ops the line?

Attached: 1537803195181.jpg (545x448, 86K)

US was literally conducting regular firebombing raids. even the town idiot would know then that they are capable of whatever they claimed to

I would hope people are able to differentiate between real life and videogames, regardless of desensitization -- which I doubt is even a rampant problem and seems more like a soccer-mom argument.

Eitherway, the game is targeted for 18+ which has mature content that shouldn't just be left out because some might find it offensive. Offensive content is better seen than censored so it's confronted and acknowledged.

It's because they need to feel bad and bitch about something because their entire existence is about feeling bad and bitching about things.

It's quite the opposite
>entire cities get leveled from firebombs
>hey bro we possess the most powerful weapon ever and can remove your city in 1 second
>include pictures of bombers used in firebomb raids
>nip scratches his head
>"yeah sure buddy"
I'm on your side of the argument though, people had plenty reason and ample time and warning to evacuate.

Could you imagine if they tried to release "No Russian" in the current year?

>yeah sure buddy
>it happens
>i bet you cant do it again buddy

Im glad that e3 leak happened and all these soi meat journalists got hacked. Faggots who write this garbage nonsense need to be doxxed and scared of going to sleep

There's no debate, only sjws crying over nothing.
If they crack on this, they are one step closer on cracking on shooting in games.

Journos would applaud it because they would be able to fulfill their revenge fantasy against ebil russia for hacking trump into presidency

Because the use of white phosphorus by the Russians in Syria was used to demonize the Russians by the medias.

>are advertising war crimes
How does one get to that point?

Is this all just marketing? I haven't been interested in a CoD in years but knowing how angry it's making women makes me want to buy it.

This isn't a joke. My cousin died to white phosphorus in Afghanistan

I would drop my nuke on this jag's ass, if you know what I mean.

fuck that got me

This is so gay BUT if he did have relatives die in ww1 then i could very slightly understand. Battlefield 1 is extremely violent and a blinding, deafening experience at its peak.The only thing its missing is gore

I wonder if people that think this way ignore the fact that it's a game about shooting people endlessly.

all those controversies about DOA 6 and you choose to make one up. that literally never happened.

yeah and it gets alt right retards to talk about call of duty, this is the first lecture in marketing 101

Holy shit did I get transported to 2006?

>social shaming as an argument
Go back

>I know nothing of imperial Japan

but the 76 mm M1 has fucking smoke shells as well
>"Can't have it all"
>"Germans seem to"
German tanks never had any kind of god damn WP round fuck this writer is an idiot

People are angry because the people saying "I don't like thing" are trying to get a mechanic removed from a game through outrage.

>All this people complaining it's today's PC society that is creating this controversy.
I hate SJW's as much as the next guy but I think people either forget or are to young to remember when for a short period every new CoD game released seemed to have caused an uproar.

Long before this we had people crying about the Nuke scene from the first MW.

Attached: No Russian.png (1148x816, 627K)

To be fair though, majority of weapons used in war have been explicit in purpose: kill quickly and efficiently. White Phosphorous is one of the few created weapons of war whose purpose is to cause as much human suffering as physically possible prior to death.

That said, in the case of THIS video game, it's really a case of poor taste. The No Russian scene they did? One could argue for and against it. False flag attacks are fairly common throughout history and is usually a tenet of unconventional warfare. It can be justified, technically.

It's extremely difficult to justify the use of White Phosphorous in war, because when used on an area, not only does it prolong human suffering; it's also extremely inefficient at killing and further, requires a diffusion period before the attacking army can enter an area. If you drop a bomb, you can usually go into said area within minutes of the attack. If you use WP, you have to wait until the area completely clears out of the chemical, else if your own soldiers breath it in or get it on their skin, now they're going to die too.

As a weapon, it's garbage, and it's impact is more equatable to an act of terrorism than it is as an act of warfare.

Thus, in the case of the new CoD, the game devs are basically saying "if you manage to maintain a high killstreak, we'll reward you with the ability to become a terrorist who causes human suffering at scale."

It's a video game, it's not real, but that implication is super shitty in taste.

My $0.02

Did you hear that knock on the door? amazon just delivered your monthly supply of soilent

unironically based

>white phosphorous is one of the few created weapons of war whose purpose is to cause as much human suffering as physically possible

Bullshit. White phosphorus is used to create smoke screens, a role it is very good at. It bursts into an instant, thick smoke cloud on ignition.

The fact that it burns people and is toxic too is a secondary effect.

Most people with empathy choose not to play a game that decidedly isn't for them. Others write articles crying their eyes out about it. One is understandable, the other is pandering for attention and backpats.

firebombing a city is completely different compared to thanos snapping an entire city in one bomb. you burnt a city sure, but you also made a bunch of people angry and fire for the propaganda, but a nuke? nigga you got the power of god.

It's just an opinion faggot. Game devs gonna game dev. I don't give a shit and they're not gonna change it. But since we're all DISCUSSING the subject matter, I wanted to chime in.

Sure, but that's not what it's being used for HERE, in THIS CONTEXT, IS IT?

>Never
imagine believing that bullshit
foreignpolicy.com/2013/05/30/the-bomb-didnt-beat-japan-stalin-did/

>Japan because I'm a weeb faggot
ftfy

>Everyone with a brain can see that chemical attacks in Syria is fake news to have a reason for US invasion.
you mean the invasion that never happened?

if this person was killed, the world would be a better place

I like when I use flamethrowers in games and the NPCs dance and scream as they burn to death and those depictions are at least 20 years old now.

But yes, I am extremely offended by arbitrary nonsense in artistic depictions of violence that no one is forcing me to play in a game about shooting people, stabbing people, fragging people, claymoring people, shooting people with explosive tipped crossbows, headshotting people with throwing knives/axes, using fucking WAR DOGS on people etc. I demand that WP be removed because the outrage train mentioned it and now I'm mentioning it too because memes are mind poison that have chipped me like a lab rat and turned me into a useful idiots who spouts all the good boy slogans on command like a Pavlovian slave.

>majority of weapons used in war have been explicit in purpose: kill quickly and efficiently
>bullet hits limbs, target suffers for days until starving to death
>napalm is worse than white phosphor in burns
>all the chemical weapons
>mines are generally not sufficient to kill the enemy, just disable them by taking off legs
Sure user.

reminder that modern doom wads are censored by default because red cross whined about health packs

Burning his house down with white phosphorous?

are nukes immune to accidents?

did people already forget about spec ops the line

to be fair, the airport shit was a national media outrage trend of the time as well

>Ward Hayes Wilson is a Senior Fellow and director of the Rethinking Nuclear Weapons project at the British American Security Information Council, a think tank focusing on nuclear disarmament based in London and Washington, D.C.

Attached: 1535942009412.png (572x685, 46K)

Actually, there are no documented cases of accidental nuclear explosions despite there being dozens of well documented instances of them accidentally falling out of planes, going down in plane crashes etc.

theres no debate, its a fake outrage campaign by fake journalists

Yes. You need to accidentally arm it and then detonate in the proper way. Hitting a nuke does nothing other than possibly renders it unusable.

what's hilarious is that the article you posted posits that the bombs had no effect on Japan's willingness to surrender which literally affirms why they were used in the first place. So even if the article is correct in that assumption it doesn't negate the justification of the use of the bomb which was to avoid the high cost of an Allied land invasion.

Well, not entirely true. First, nuclear explosives often involve conventional explosives and enough force being applied to nuclear material means fallout.

So yeah, nuclear bombs not actually detonating can still spew radioactive particles all the fuck over if the conventional explosives go off (this has happened with accidentally dropped nukes and in plane accidents)

Kinda reminds me that in MW2 using the intervention or barrett would also count as a war crime, at least for certain nations. The St. Petersburg Declaration of 1868 basically outlawed explosive rounds for guns against infantry targets and limited to using them against material targets. The two snipers I mentioned fall under anti material rifle designation. But at least from what i heard is that you can use them against human targets by saying you were aiming for their armoured vest or gun and they were behind it and were an unfortunate collateral damage

Shotguns as well, moralists need to back off with this crap

Those called dirty bombs and they contaminate a significantly smaller area than a nuclear explosion. Practice tells that regular nukes don't explode (the conventional explosives in them) even if they fell from a plane. So probably you need to go to huge lengths to damage a nuke so it causes a dirty bomb explosion.

Remember when people would demand a pastebin link at the least?

I'm concerned for the families of the soldiers I shoot in the campaign of Call of Duty shooters.

wasn't there an american bomber that crashed in america and when they got there they only found 1/2 nukes and the other nuke has been a "loose" nuke since the 60's?

No wonder modern games are so tame when pussy faggots like this one exist.

how about dropping the nukes within viewing distance of those military bases (and tens of thousands of civilians around those bases) to send the message to the Japs instead of nuke 60k people and spend the next 70 years whitewashing yourself with propaganda about muh million GI's saved?
the level of amerimutt damage control in this thread is through the roof lmao. beats the "democratic land of the free" meme when amerimutts all behave like brainwashed drone NPCs.

They make for good border fences.

You know this website is full of weebs and Japanese apologists, right?

>Guns good
>Sex bad
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: USAUSAUSA.png (1280x654, 1.21M)

>when you're fighting for Israel and you get shot by some shitskin

Attached: 1530075853047.jpg (960x614, 86K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Palomares_B-52_crash

In Heavy Object there is a border fence made of land mines covering a line of C4, so if an invader approaches they set off the C4 scattering the landmines, thus breaking the law about not using land mines as it was the invaders that scattered the land mines and not the defender

Why can't we hang these fucking people.Fuck,I don't care about corrupt politicians, Jews,niggers,Muslims etc just the fucks making these kind of articles and tweet posts

>playing the new CoD: Modern Warfare
>join game through matchmaking
>autobalance puts me on a team fighting for Assad government forces
>shoot a couple of white helmets armed with modern US weaponry
>KillStreak ready: barrel bomb
>activate it
>nothing happens
>murder a few more moderate Al Nusra rebels
>KillStreak ready: Sarin bombardement
>activate it
>nothing happens again
>doesn't matter, easily finish round with more points since the opposite team is shit
>MODERATE JIHADIS WIN
>wtf
>scoreboard comes up
>3 million points reduced for "war crimes"
>another 3 million points reduced for our team allegedly destroying 10 hospitals and 1 bakery (the game doesn't even have environmental damage and I don't think those buildings were even on the map desu)
wow, this really is the most realistic Call of Duty game they ever made

Attached: little-john[1].jpg (307x413, 39K)

literally shaking rn

White phosphorus used only in a military situation against military infantry is not against the Geneva convention. Shitty move? Yes.
Using it against civilians however most definitely is

Considering how vicious they were at the time, I doubt they would've dropped anything other than bombs. The Americans gave far more kindness to the Japs than they deserved.

Doesn't this series break warcrimes on the regular? There was a mission in Black Ops where you had to infiltrate a launch pad, kill hundreds of innocent guards and then blow up a rocket with a civilian astronaut inside, blanketing the site in rocket fuel and burning dozens to death. A little white phosphorous is nothing in comparison.

I wouldnt want to have black robots, they might shoot each other up, or the cops shoot em up.

Robots are expensive

>typically used to deploy smokescreens and for signalling purposes
>intentionally misusing it as an incendiary weapon is frowned upon
Something tells me that these nebulous, ethically-minded cawadoody fans don't exist and that this whole thing is manufactured outrage.

Attached: 1416764292915.jpg (660x608, 51K)

yeah kinda like how it is illegal to shoot a parachuting pilot, but not paratroopers, it is fully allowed by the rules of war to shoot parachuting paratroopers, it is kinda like aiming a MG at a landing craft during a naval invasion, not illegal, just dickish

>fighting for Israel
More like Iran since Americans gave Iraq to them on a silver plate.

Remember when you die from a fucking nuke in CoD4? Why isn't that considered a big deal?

Exactly. So this outrage is retarded as they don’t know the rules of the thing they are stating it’s against

((((()))))

Attached: 1521944706446.gif (355x412, 1.04M)

You forgot the family of tourists getting gassed in MW3.

Let us not mention the myriad of horrible shit in Black Ops 2, either.

Attached: 1563756395036.jpg (540x492, 80K)

We shoot the sick, the young the lame
we do our best to kill and maim
because the kills all count the same
napalm sticks to kids!

>leave city as written in pamphlet
>get executed for being a traitor
Yeah, such a nice idea, retard.

>DUDE KILL PEOPLE I DONT AGREE WITH
hi nigger

Yes they did, their plan just backfired.

Attached: israel-great-on-ousting-saddam-netanyahu.png (420x291, 183K)

And nukes being integral to cod4s story, executions, assassinations, suicides. WAW is full of brutality and does a good job at showing all sides being gray. Russians executing surrendering germans, japanese executing americans, germans torturing and scorched earth.

Call of duty stopped being about glorified, honorable large scale battles with cod3. They got more twisted with time

Commies lmao

Pretty much.

Kinda makes me want to subject some of these "journalists" to Postal and Harvester respectively.

Attached: 1563771279114.jpg (565x542, 58K)

>Useful idiots
>Implying it's not an actual journalist

Fuck off OP, you are a disgrace

Respectively would refer to two items before the last two you listed, which there aren't. Learn what words actually mean before you use them.

Sure thing Moshe

Attached: 1537897170104.png (625x360, 323K)

List of Ethically Questionable Killstreaks
Sentry Guns: Using Ai in war is morally questionable, the closest auto designating turrets IRL are on the Korean border, and they still need a human to give the turret the ok to fire
EMP: Requires the activation of a nuke high in orbit, and anyone with a pace maker will probably be dead upon detonation and civilian air liners would also drop from the sky
Tac Nuke: Self explanitory
RC-XD: Suicide RC car... would probably fall under the land mine protocols
Juggernaut: Using an EOD suit to fight gunfire, probably aint gonna stop all the bullets, but also costs exorbitant amounts of money to produce each suit
DNA bomb: Literal biological warfare
Odin/Loki/XS1 Vulcan: Orbital Superweapon...
CoD has had a history of "illegal" kill streaks, but this is the first one they get up in arms about...having the big think here

How is this more contentious than nuking people

I hope Activision does not cuck, might be the first COD I buy based on the "journalists" being shook this bad.

Because you don't call it in, you could call it in 2 years later and the reason is we hadn't progressed to peak outrage culture yet.

>DNA Bomb: Literal biological warfare
Actually it is closer to ethnic cleansing

Castle Bravo

Attached: 23866506-69FF-4926-AF33-D8499AD364FD.jpg (481x640, 173K)

I just read that if you get the juggernaut killstreak, you can toggle the sandman music on or off. And nearby players will hear it. That is based right there

Attached: 1550221198654.jpg (354x286, 15K)

>What's the problem here? Don't like it,don't play it. Fucking snowflakes getting all ass-blasted over nothing, typical LIBTARDS

>W-w-what!? The game has a woman/non-white male on the cover!? REEEEEEEEEEE KEEP UR POLITICS OUTTA MUH GAEMZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are special little /pol/flakes so fragile and hypocritical? You tell anyone who complains about anything that isn't minorities/trannies to get over it and fuck off, but then suddenly when a game has minorities and/or women your heads explode and you do exactly what you tell others to not do.

Attached: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (367x332, 22K)

>Odin/Loki/XS1 Vulcan: Orbital Superweapon
Ackchyually Rods from God/Orbilal bombardment is A-OK because you're essentially just dropping thungsten telegraph poles, no propulsion method or warhead present.

This is just an Israel false flag. The jews are using their SJW pawns to set up a campaign against fictional depictions of war crimes that will grab people's attention while they use white phosphorous on Palestinian civilians. Jews are that twisted.

Have sex

gotta concede on the Odin and Loki, but the orbital death laser still stands

Soldiers aren't human, they contractually signed their humanity away to have fun with guns like the retards they are.

Implying ANY of this is anything more than a guerilla marketing tactic.

>DUDE its all a conspiracy! They WANT you to shit on their awful articles! Just ignore the awful state of games media and it will get better
Take off the tinfoil hat, Alex Jones

Damn they should make murder illegal

Attached: 1452359136666.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

>REEE I HATE /pol/'s whining!
>REEE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE /pol/bad

Heat does lock limbs in place but they also cause them to wrench and trash a bit before (quite a bit after they died thankfully).
Dunno the reason why though. It's not rigor mortist.

This amount of deterioration shouldn't be in this website. You're extremely pathetic, user.

rent free

>oh noes someone 3 generations before me died in a war i can't play a vidya about it

wow video game journalists hating video games? that's new to me

>debate continues
LITERALLY
BY
FUCKING
WHO

ALL JOURNALISTS DESERVE TO HANG HOLY FUCK

>all these assblasted weebs
Gooks had it coming you fucking faggots

>a murder simulator
>people complain about this instead

>N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>WOMEN MINORITIES AND TRANNIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol watching special little /pol/flakes melt is satisfying

Attached: .jpg (200x183, 8K)

It will inspire lots of white phosphorus attacks across american schools thats for sure

Sex. Have it.

Dilation. Exercise it.

Suffocation. No breathing.

Remember, it's only "politics" when you disagree with it!

Love. Find it.

>Among fans
>fans
Yes, I'm sure the average CoD fan ponders about the ethical implications of killstreaks. Journos are fucking wankers.

>mention WaW
>don't mention bouncing betty
>or the Russian's bayonets that were designed for causing massive internal damage and gaping wounds

Attached: image049.jpg (1000x750, 87K)

>well if you care so much about THIS horrible tool of war being used in a video game, what about all these other ones from previous games?? checkmate SJWs
people have been calling out call of duty for being a jingoistic celebration of war for a decade

I don't remember any of that in World 'a Warcraft.

i just wish they would bring back tanks

What about a game like ninja gaiden 2 which is infinitely more grotesque and bloody than call of duty. How about we learn how to separate reality from fiction, like every other generation in history has been able to. But we cant, because people like you grew up on soi milk, pixar, and marvel and think whatevers on the screen is real life

These faggots need to be gassed. Imagine having skin this thin.

>sickle and hammer on both sides of name
thats all you need to know here. its nothing

They should really go next level and include some of the following:
>A level where you find a concentration camp
>Unit 731 level
>A Guantanamo Bay level where you recreate the war crimes committed there
>A level where you torture an American citizen who is actually innocent
>A level where you're told to kill a major American politician who is planning to pass a law that would compromise a company's business plan

then why not hit the fucking military bases instead of the buildings?

Yeah, disgruntled boomer activists and soccer moms, games journalists mostly critiqued it's lack of innovation and sameness to previous titles, now games journalists are disgruntled boomers and soccer moms.

People react to what they've been exposed to, the average perpetually outraged person has never heard of Ninja Gaiden.

Who is actually debating this?

>it's OK to test nukes
>not OK when THEY do it tho, only we can have nukes.

How much traffic do you think Yea Forums gets? fucking idiot

I don't know if you know this, but they didn't have precision guided munitions in large amounts back in WW2.

Attached: dresden by day, wreckage by night.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

>A level where you find a concentration camp
They did that in WW2

It's about the context. It would be better if it was, say, a level in the campaign where you get bombed with white phosphorus and have to go through the horrific experience of being exposed to it. And there's precedent for that in CoD with the nuke scene in the original Modern Warfare as a great example, and it's totally possible they have something similar planned for the new one. But as it stands right now, having it just be a reward for good gameplay reduces it to "haha epic war crime bro" status, same with the nuke shit in Fallout 76.