This is racist af, how did they give away with it?

This is racist af, how did they give away with it?

Attached: 1564838262984.jpg (504x484, 41K)

*get away

come back when you're 18 and I'll tell you

eat my peen nigger

Sombrero is a race?

Because white people don't get to dictate how mexican people feel about japanese people's video games

What's racist about it?

Nothing, it's a traditional mexican hat, only non mexicans and college kids think it's offensive.

Daaallee mario mexicano

Because it isn't racist.

As with literally everything kids these days get offended about when they know nothing.

1. it's not racist
2. even if it was, actual mexicans fucking love being racist, especially to themselves
for fucks sakes speedy gonzales is a national treasure down there

t. Shitcano.

It's racist because it turns Mexican people into a caricature, by buying into the stereotype they all wear sombreros and ponchos and have mustaches.

KYS

t. Mexican

Mario has a mustache regardless of whether or not he is wearing a sombrero and poncho, you stupid fuck.

Attached: 1541440658554.png (429x410, 82K)

And? I mean nbeing portray as big hats dude that playing some spanish music doesn't seem so bad to me. Also racist aren't that bad we all have little bits of hate toward other race
T. Asian

How does it imply they are all like that? You do realize recognization isn't the same thing as be in racist right?

But it's Tostarenan clothing. They aren't even Mexican much less human.

Even more racist is the one Mexican building in New Donk City has the only Rat outside of it not in the sewer

Attached: 1560103099610.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>buying into the stereotype they all wear sombreros and ponchos and have mustaches.

Literally not a single person actually believes that. There are thousands of hours of recorded footage seen by the entire world (sporting events, news, etc) featuring mexicans and everyone has seen that they don'-t actually wear that stuff all the time, or ever.

People who use this argument unironically are fucking stupid.

ITT:Mad chicano

Attached: 4d6.png (1154x606, 213K)

Italian's are not white so it's okay

They should've portrayed him as fat, shirtless, greasy and drunk

>moustaches
Mario literally has a moustache, it's one of the most iconic parts of his design. Here's a thought experiment, if there was a highlands level and Mario put on a kilt and played the bagpipes, would you think that was racist?

>falling for my bait
Thanks for the free bumps and (Yous) you unironically retarded soiboicucks

Odyssey thread? HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THE JUMP ROPE? Holy shit this is fucking me hard

Why can't italians and greeks play the race card?

no one has the picture of the mexicans posting on how they were happy about it then felt only confusion at seeing others getting outraged for them ?

It is not turning Mexican people into a caricature either. No one thinks they all wear sombreros and ponchos and have mustaches.

It is a feature found in Mexico that you obviously won't but scarcely find in other countries. Other than that, no one is dumb enough to actually think all Mexicans are like that.

>short
>big nose
>sounds funny
>dresses funny
>does manual labor
>not white
He is pretty much your standard mexican.

Is a white guy dressing up as a ninja for halloween racist?

I've had an America tell me how offensive he found it that he went to see a live show where white Americans dressed up like Greeks and did "the racist Greek dance" (Zorba the Greek).

I was shocked. Never in my life had I ever thought it was offensive for people to dress up like Greeks and partake in silly dances. We encourage it.

It was at that point I realized all American racial politics were a cancer, Americans have a disease of the mind and niggers are pathetic.

Racist?
Mexicans in that moment would be like "look bro, we appear in Mario odyssey!!"

Are the Samurai and Cowboy outfit racist too?

I like you, someone give this man a promotion

>if there was a highlands level and Mario put on a kilt and played the bagpipes, would you think that was racist?
If there was a Welsh level and Peach dressed up as a sheep, would that be racist?

beaner here
I love when they do this shit lol

Go check what Mexicans say about it. Protip: they like it, it's representing their culture. Just like how they love the fuck out of Guacamelee.

Damn straight A true Mexicano is always a bro.
Bring them some beer, a car to fix and some steaks, refried beans, rice and some some shelled tacos and you have a friend for life

Is peach a Thicc sheep?

The only race who gets offended by stereotypes are blacks tbqh

t. carlos

because fuck you, you stupid nigger

Huh. First time I actually agree with the Chad-virgin image

The only people offended by it are white americans

t. mexican

Mexican is not a race.

No it doesn't. You're mentally ill to think that people believe all Mexicans are jolly, happy guitar players because Mario dresses up as a Mariachi musician.

Further more, there's worse things to be perceived as.

Attached: r.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

Mexico loved it, just like Speedy Gonzales.

Attached: 1561205103535.png (2575x1575, 898K)

Jump height is variable, which means that gettign into a rhythm is useless if your jump height is different on every jump. The way to get around this is to do the shortest possible jump you can each time. To make sure you get the shortest jump every time, press the very edge of the jump button and then immediately slide your finger off. Don't bring your finger up off the button, slide it down. You'll get the minimum jump height every time if you do this. Once you can do that, it's just making sure you keep the rhythm.

People who believe this have no problems with russians being depicted as vodka guzzling squatting weirdos in tracksuits, so fuck em

Thick for a sheep, but slim compared to a cow

He's an Italian, who looks like a Mexican, created by a Japanese guy, who jumps like a black guy and grabs coins like a Jew.

underrated post

>shelled

Attached: 1551306419857.jpg (320x297, 11K)

A zorro costume would be better because no one dislike diego

Attached: 1_5MD9tUYILcBXKDdMvRRm5Q.jpg (429x500, 39K)

Meanwhile, a character wearing a viking hat would never be considered racist towards Scandinavians

It isn't a caricature you puta, its a proud symbol of their people and they have much more sillier outfits to wear.

Attached: Mexicans-pointy-boots_t800.jpg (575x429, 48K)

>MS

Nigger that's not even Meixcan you ignorant cunt.

Lel
I love how pussies just get offended in place of the people they think that are "affected"

I love representation of any kind of my country ( México) and enjoy it. I wish there were more sombreros and maricachi bands in video games

Yeah, how dare the Japanese to portray a US American of Italian origin mascaraing as a Mexican!

...what exactly is racist about that?
European here, and I seriously don't see the problem.

based

>celebrating another country's culture is racist
dumb amerimutt.

Let me guess. You're non-mexican and under 19 years old, right?

Yes, it's worse for Mexicans to be percieved as Salvadorian. That's what op meant. No, really they get fucking pissed if you so much as insinuate Central Americans and Mexicans are similar

Atleast your country have representation
The rest of latin america (brazil as exception) is ignored
It would be nice see a positive steriotype im vidya whiout pandering ofcourse

Yeah, there should be more Inca games located in Peru, for example

Yep and a gaucho character in fighting game

That would imply portraying germans holding beer and wearing lederhosen was racist too, you dumb cunt

Why is it that Mexicans are always absolutely fucking retarded or total bros, with no inbetween?
t. Spaniard

But we are similar?

t. Mexifag

First off, MS-13 does operate and recruit in Mexico; due to the nature of its operations it is heavily involved in the country. However, I was making the point that there are certainly worse things to be depicted as.

Everyone but black people and turbofags like being reminded of their own race.

>STEREOTYPES AREN'T REAL
t. schlomo finkelstein

Should Mario rather have a fucking Cartel MS13 costume to be more in tune with current mexican culture or what?

neither autistic idiots and related.