Play Forza Horizon 4

play Forza Horizon 4

Attached: FH4.png (2560x1440, 2.91M)

I agree it's a good game

Okay

Attached: Forza Horizon 4 4_18_2019 7_14_51 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.78M)

I want to but I only have a (powerful) PC and it's super expensive on MS store. Don't they ever do any sales ?

The gimmick DLC in this and 3 has been fucking horrible
Nobody gives a shit about lego but at least the map is ok
Hot wheels fucking sucked because all the tracks essentially killed free roam
They were going to do a motorcycle expansion and instead we get fucking lego

I'm still working on Horizon 3 user.

imagine being this mad

>They were going to do a motorcycle expansion
Stop believing reddit "leaks", bikes were always going to be a never ever. It was hard enough for them to add a 6WD car due to the game's spaghetti code. Implementing a decent pool of bikes, the physics and figuring out how to handle major collisions and possibly balancing that against cars is way beyond the scope of a $20 expansion.

Fuck off microshill.

36 bucks at my trusted key seller if you want to go that route. and no I havent seen any sales for it, Microsoft always keeps the xbox games expensive as fuck.

gamepass is a dollar for the first month

How much is it per month after this ?

>GPU: 98%

Attached: 14616304116995.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

9 dollars a month, but there's also another deal that cuts it to 5 while it's in beta for who knows how long. It's going to get the MCC soon too if you're into that

>no VR support
I really hoping FM7 would have been my salvation from the mediocrity of unfinished pc "sims"

Great thanks user I'll suscribe for now, worst case scenario I can still cancel but the list of games is pretty good, I'm also interested in Sea of thieves

just download it from an account that has it and play it on yours

can't even download demo, error every time it tries, microsoft store is faggots

Why yes need for speed is my favorite racing game, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad (2).jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Because only retarded faggots use forced memes.

No, I won't play this zoomer garbage. Waiting for Forza Motorsport 8.

Hm? No, that game sucks. I'm playing The Crew™2

Attached: 1562142777212.jpg (680x1253, 160K)

>ubisoft

Shit's boring, there's no sense of progression.

I just beat a pack of porsches in my jeep wrangler.

No thanks OP I’ll keep playing FM4

Attached: A3531E31-59EC-462C-AC74-8F2BDB993A80.png (1200x1712, 1.53M)

Cars have been my only true passion throughout my entire life but as I grow older and all the cars I loved as a kid became more and more expensive by the year, I realized it is the worst hobby imaginable and that I should give up on it and to force myself to stop liking cars.

What car to buy next bros? I've been leaning heavily on a WRX for rally (Got a Lancia in the garage that I was using originally.), Lancer Evo pls no bully for street and swapping between Alfa Romeo 4C and BMW M5 for road races.
Also BMW M3 for drifting I guess.

Attached: forzafagf.webm (1920x802, 2.96M)

>10 years ago an NSX was just some old honda
>5 years ago the S2K was just some old honda
>my miata is rusted beyond repair and blown engine rolling chassis are asking 3x what I paid for it
life is naught but suffering

The R8 is the best S1 road racer. Don't (you) me.

Attached: R8.jpg (2560x1440, 2.63M)

Oh hey, I have that paint job too. But I decided on the Idolmaster Miki Hoshii.

The NSX was a 30k-40k dollar car in 2012 for a good one.

Now imagine if your poster car was the Diablo.

That's what happens when you play at an uncapped framerate.

The NSX was never "just some old Honda". Those things have been expensive since day 1 and have held their value very well.

Shame. The last time I played a game that had motorcycles that weren't just dirt bikes was that Driveclub expansion and I actually had a pretty good time with that for a while. I think The Crew 2 also had sport bikes but I'm still waiting for a new game that focuses on them.
Bikes are cooler than cars.

Got tired of it. There's nothing to do anymore. The expansions were a disappointment, most cars sound like shit and the online is fucking garbage.

Attached: 1529089884313.jpg (1200x1024, 164K)

That's not the third gen Viper.

How's the new CCX in S1, by the way? Unfortunately it definitely needs a wing and better rubber rubber or else it skids everywhere, which makes me think it won't be nearly fast enough to hang with stuff like the F1 GT. Shame, I like it way more than the later Koenignsnegnensv cars.

The multiplayer sucks fh3 had it better, I enjoyed the game for like two weeks and had enough also at least it doesn't randomly crash when using MSAA like with fh3

>Have to wait at least 2 more years for FH5 in Japan

Attached: 1506412100001.png (909x713, 950K)

fuck weebs lmao

>Open world

Fuck off, Ralph Fulton.

Attached: based woke ralph.png (948x564, 552K)