Competitive modes ruin games

Attached: bad.png (2154x996, 2.19M)

>team based game
Found your problem

"Seasons" ruin games

there are non team based games with a ranked system

Matchmaking ruined games.

>team games
lol play real games like starcraft or fighting games instead getting carried or rng lucky every game

overwatch doesnt have seasons and still nobody plays it

League of Legends was alot of fun right up until the second round of esports shit

now everything is a vector to either increase esports viewership or sell gaming chairs and jerseys to tweens

These ranked modes are just a method to get people addicted to their shit. They’re not playing to enjoy themselves, they’re just chasing after that bajillion dollar prize money they’ll get after they sink tens of thousands of hours into the game.

>play 600h of ranked csgo
>regret it
>play 3200h of ranked dota
>regret it
>play 800h of CS 1.6 public servers
>don't regret a single minute
Am I weird?

csgo and dota are russkie bait crap

overwatch literally does have seasons though?

Yes it does. But still, I was referring to having progress reset periodically and thus making the game about the grind more than competitive games having an active player base.

>team based game
I agree that FUCKING SUCKS

you are suposed to dodge games bro, its a strategy game and part of it is avoiding retards

>only league of faggots has a ranked system
based mongoloid

you can no longer dodge in dota

>playing League in 2019
Show your flag, bugman.

newfag trying to be edgy

i dont even play lol, where the fuck did you get that from?

>team based game
>individual MMR rating system
The real cancer

That’s like deciding if the fastest relay runner in the world deserves gold or bronze based on the fact he was paired randomly with a one legged man to make it “fair”. I mean, if he’s good enough he should be able to compensate, right?

not poe, the only reason I ever go back is to try new league modifiers

he's saying that making a competitive mode in a team based game is a terrible idea you retard

git gud
why I'm top 2% of players in CSGO without even trying then

>Create tier-based ranking system
>Make it completely pointless when it comes to matchmaking because you're being put in a team based on your hidden rating
>Put in "road blocks" just to ensure that people can raise their hidden rating without actually moving through tiers

Good job, Riot.

>gets called out
>n-newfag!
pathetic

because top 2% on csgo ladder means nothing and anyone pro or semipro abandoned the csgo matchmaking for faceit/ESEA years ago.

>play starcraft
>pick protoss and get carried by race
WOOOOOW

1.6 looks fun as hell with bhopping and gun/wallbang mechanics. I'd play the fuck out of it but I heard every server is riddled with viruses now.

Idk about servers having viruses. But 1.6 was peak fps. It allowed competitive, casual, mods and servers, custom sprays, and had a wonderful community of real people having actual fun. I miss those days and all my steam friends.

Reinstalled 2 months ago, playan 20-30h per week. Not a single virus (maybe a png banner from csmundum bugged but that's all)

>NOOOO IT'S NOT MY FAULT MY RANK IS LOW ITS MUH TEAM
>WTF NOOOO IGNORE PEOPLE IN MASTERS+ELO WITH 70% WINRATES THEY JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!

people above diamon unironically only duo up until the good mmrs

LoL is such a joke, I can't understand people complaining about their team when streamers does "road to diamond otp whatever". What a joke of a game

>waah i suck at video games I hate that I'm forced to own up to my shortcomings
sorry comp reminds you of real life, sport. the only people who dislike comp are people who suck at the game. git gud shitter

In real life, if someone start griefing and acting like a child he just gonna get a good ol beating
Behind a screen you can screw people indefinitely

not everybody is a NEET with unlimited free time user, calm down. Games are meant to be fun, you shouldnt spent more than an hour per day on them

One of the worst discoveries I've learned throughout my time gaming is that skill doesn't matter at all, it's all about spamming the mathematically broken character that is vastly stronger than the others. I don't get that sense of creativity any more because I know that the correct choice to win is always pick the broken character.

Fucking this.
Of course moba addicts will tell you their game has +100 heroes and differents builds, muh creativity and strategy!

there has unironically been pro players who struggled in bronze to diamond runs.