My dream is open borders

>My dream is open borders

Wow! based af, is he I dare say, /ourgay/?

Attached: claude.jpg (1200x1200, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157550070583029760
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you expect from a queer nigger

He's Southern Italian

What have borders ever given us?

Hes not gay or a nigger you retarded pol ape. Hes also the only route that kills the bad guys while the limp dicked edgelord seethes over edelgard gets nothing done and Edelgard herself has route cut short

Almyra is based on Syria loosely.

The only people against open borders are white people born into land their ancestors stole.

Attached: 1518226934022.png (307x300, 26K)

I agree open borders for Israel

Race baiting aside. Fodlan actually needs open borders due to The Church fucking them over technologically.

I really wish retarded pol faggots didnt infest 3h threads because they were never a problem in previous FE games so these retard seconaries just shitpost despite having clearly not played the game

I hate this argument. People outside of Isreal all want to kill them. That isnt the case with the US
>hurrr JIDF xD
The US would close its borders of we were in danger but as ot stands despite what rednecks tell you most border hoppers are harmless peasants. In Isreal the surrounding territory is all hostile.

Literally everyone but dumb boomers want to kill Jews.

I suggest not being psychopathic cunts if they want to stop people from wanting to kill them. Maybe drop the whole sole children of god complex

Claude literally isn't gay, he can't S rank male Byleth and is actually very into some of the girls you can pair him with (especially the Golden Deer girls)

i dont play FE and I don't care for the games because I think its waifubait the series but pol shitters are the worst they infest anything and everything no matter how politically related and shit up the thread and threads to come until no one makes a thread unless its to shitpost about politics.

What if its from countries who got constantly fucked over by their zealot neighbors and don't want to let more of them in?

>Literally everyone but dumb boomers want to kill Jews.
Stop beliving what pol tells you. This isnt the case

>Maybe drop the whole sole children of god complex
All religious do this shit.
>muh church muh sinners
And im religious myself. But its pretty obvious most religious were hijacked for political and power play and the message was obscured. This isnt exclusive to jews

You can’t steal land that was never owned in the first place

Attached: 7A2A5E82-7B3D-4A73-8483-4EEB12F2BF40.jpg (556x1300, 266K)

>Maybe drop the whole sole children of god complex
All religious do this shit.

I’m going to assume you are not ignorant, just dishonest. Other religions are cultural religions: they actually seek converts because they believe you are capable of converting.

You cannot convert to Judaism, it is an ethnic religion, and obviously they do not seek converts. This is because you cannot be Jewish if you are not a child of god. And if you are not among god’s chosen tribe you are irrelevant.

Judaism is an inherently unsalvageable religion where the core identity of it is hate and isolationism. It cannot coexist with anyone else.

So a queer nigger?

>Jew believes it’s merely a coincidence they get kicked out of countries and hated by every culture on the planet

>m-my ancestors dindunuffin
lol

And all people for open borders for the US are from shithole countries.

>tfw you realize Imagine by John Lennon was written like a communist manifesto but accurately describes a one rule authoritarian fascist world just as as well

Is it open borders or is it just one big state? hmmmm

>into land their ancestors stole.
>have living in the land since the first humans settled there
based retard

>/pol/
it's that way cletus

John Lennon beat his wife

t. third world shitizen

Good point. However all religions still paint their followers > non followers. I will concede that Judaism is an obnoxious step above but I dont see why or how that means they all have to die when the same peple shitting on them think theyre special just for their skin color. In fact id go as far to say thats worse as one at least thinks God is the reason for their blessed status while the other just thinks theyre special because of muh ancestors.

Also their borders are closed, and they arent trying to forcibly recruit anyone. As long as theyre kept in check i dont really see how theyre more detestable than the rest of the middle east that goes to heaven for blowing us up

So? You think I was praising John Lennon you fucknugget?

Stay the fuck out of videogame threads you derailing faggot

His wife is a loony anyway

t. booty blasted pol chimp

>Write a song about world peace.
>It must be a communist manifesto.
Thx Yea Forums.

>booty blasted pol chimp
Embarassing.
Why do you faggots always talk like children?
I dont even give a shit about pol but would just like a thread about a fantasy game not derailed by pol or pol obsessed idiots.

You do not understand

Even the absolute worst case scenario: convert or die is more human and empathetic than “you are all subhuman and we are gods chosen”. And the group that thinks the latter is more predisposed to doing horrible horrible things, especially as their relentlessly xenophobia creates inbreeding and a predisposition for mental illness.

Seriously. You can’t really justify a group that thinks everyone else is a subhuman being not only nuclear capable, but backed by the “egalitarian” western powers. It’s a farce.

>Why do you faggots always talk like children?
Its a woman.
They all are.

Indeed. Israel’s keeps getting bigger thanks to all those illegal settlements :^)

Honestly? True.

I don't visit Yea Forums

Also, I used the word "like" I didn't say he literally wrote a love letter to Pol Pot you silly man.

then talk about your game no one is stopping you

Is it possible to recruit/save other students in part 2?

Well shit. You clearly know a lot more about this than i do. I was pretty ignorant on the subject. In that case, i dont really know what to think. Maybe other than that the US should keep on eye on them, but not give them the resources or money to fuel their ambition.

Surely if they think that way, they can take care of themselves and truly see how well that "Chosen" thing holds up. However i dont think genocide is the way to go. Let them be their own undoing. Better than possibily turning them into martyrs

Security.

>butt blasted politics brained nigger has to reassure himself
Back to your contaiment board you off topic fucking troglodyte

They had they're own problems, but they didn't need yurops and spaintards to infest their lands with ghost-people plagues and Super AIDS.

He's not even gay, that's a crime against humanity itself.

This is outright embarassing.
I can literally smell the reddit on you.
If you could at least direct your autism at actual polfags it wouldn't be as pathetic, yet here you are.

t. election tourist. Honestly i shouldnt even call you a polfag. Most of then left and got replaced with retards like you who unironically follow internet politics. Lmao youre fucking retarded. Yea Forums isnt le ebin raid place like they told you it was. Feel free to leave and go back any time cuck

Have you ever fallen in love with a vidya character Yea Forums?

Attached: d20d63ebffb5fbf115834fcdcfb74a17523d7b00d1dbd69a9410da68e5a27a8b.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

>the bourgeois house
Nah, fuck that.

This fucker went and killed a bunch of generals and went guerilla warfare on the entire empire with just himself for the 5 years of the war in Fodlan. Venom Dimitri is based as fuck

Attached: 1564770312704.jpg (1008x775, 95K)

More like retarded. He abandoned half of his kingdom and then got shanked to death because he was more concerned with personal revenge.

Hes an absolute fucking retard.

lmao is this bitch for real?

Stay mad, indian savage

I didnt even read any of that.

Please get help.

Cutest Blue Lion.

Lmao. Absolutely seething and anally ruptured. Love how you tourists just keep replying out of sheer anger. Maybe plebbit is more your speed. You can downvote me away for having a different opinion

>all this projection
This is actually pretty impressive. Its like a full house of projection.

Everyone goes full retard when you don't pick their route.

>third reply
God damn youre mad smooth brain lmao. Get help

>t. election tourist.
>retards like you who unironically follow internet politics.
>Lmao youre fucking retarded.
>cuck
>Yea Forums isnt le ebin raid place like they told you it was
Whatever Yea Forums may be, you're definitely the absolute worst part of it.

>plebbit fag doesnt know how post timers worm
You can stop samefagging now. This is obscene levels of butthurt
>FOUR samefagged replies
Mad as fuck

Jfc stop replying to him he's just a shitty troll wanting attention.

>Claude

>People outside of Isreal all want to kill them
anyone would want you dead if you steal land and use terrorism while playing the poor victim. Israel is plain evil and so are the scum that blindly defend them.

Those are all the same guy. Hes mad i blew him the fuck out and you have second hand embarassment because youre also probably a dumb pol chimp. Lmao. Fuck out of my board retard

*press X to banter*

Attached: 1564809486089.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

This, report and move on.

Specially Claude
>I can't tell who is who on this fight, so instead of retreating I'm gonna kill everyone

Quality Japanese™ writing.

This game would've been much better if it was just one conflict with diffierent point of views in the different routes instead of changing characters left and right based on the route.

You basically play tard wrangler for one of the three anyway

>get blown the fuck out so hard cry for reports and discord trannies
OH NO NO NO HAHHAHAHH

It kind of makes sense some characters act differently since Byleth isn't there to wrangle their autism, but it can get pretty ridiculous at times.

>t. /r/TheDonald exchange poster who's never touch the game

Attached: file.png (800x448, 754K)

One question: are you this insufferable in daily life as well? Because I'd feel sorry for the people who have to deal with you.

To be fair, coming back to find out the other two lords are literally having a shitfest and making his homeland's situation look like a joke would do this to anyone.

>Threads have been comfy with a little Edelgard shitposting
>Some fag mentions anything resembling modern politics and the pro and anti /pol/ fags crawl out of their dens to fight like in every other thread.
If we're lucky, janny will delete this thread and we can reset on another thread.

Sorry man, meant to quote the autist:

What? My post had nothing to do with his?

Reddit tier response. Pol nigger just couldnt resist replying again. Lmao. Thats right bitch. When i speak you (You)

Lmao. Pol nigger brain is so tunnel visioned he insulted some random guy

Hes foaming at the mouth because i destoryed him. Typical pol nigger who ruins any thread where people dare to argue against his safe space.

>If we're lucky
>cuck-kun
>anti-Shamir poster
>that one fag responding to every criticism saying its just a shitpost
>this thread's weird and out of place anti-pol autist
So far we haven't been lucky once...

Chrissy Teigan was made for slapping around and rough anal.

I implore you to try and spend one day with Yoko Ono and then tell me you wouldn't.

Attached: whassup bitches.jpg (600x400, 20K)

Escape to the other FE thread

Im not defending the anti pol fag bit youre retarded of you think there is no actual pol fags here ruining shit. First post is literal uninformed pol shit shitposting

I love the comments like
>"You're looking at my medallion? It was given to me by blah blah blah"

Uh-huh yeah medallion sure

Is there a reason dimitri immediately starts attacking you in the second battle of the eagles and lions despite saying he was going to work with the alliance?

Hes retarded

Same reason Claude attacks you after accepting a truce.

I can deal with the waifu retards and such like cuck-kun and shamir fag since we all fucking know what they are, but i'm sure the shitty political infighting is just someone trying to get a (you) and some other fag trying either asshurt or is trying to get some as well.
I can never tell if the anti /pol/ fags are the worse of the two evils since they're just feeding the beast and doing exactly what the shitposters want.
Checked btw
It doesn't even matter

Hmmm I wonder (((why))) stupid goy. If Americans had any sense they’d want them dead too. 3billion per year of tax payers money to fund jew livestock breeding and Mossad proxy wars

I dunno, I only see on person sperging out with absolute trash tier posts. The /pol/ shit you can at least ignore.

>You basically play tard wrangler for one of the three anyway
yeah pretty much, I mean just look what happens when byleth takes a tumble for 5 years edelgard's autism nearly destroys fodlan

He's straight

Is it worth buying a Switch for this game now, instead of waiting for the mystery SSJ2 Switch thats supposed to appear next year?

Do you leave your home's door open too, you absolute retard?

I mean at least Edelgard fucks up the church and is prepared to take on the slithers, you are right about the blue faggot literally achieving nothing on his route and just being a cyclops jerkoff.

Attached: most useless protagonsit of all time.gif (540x300, 1011K)

>Queer
>Can't S rank any male characters
>Openly flirts with almost every girl in his class

>Nigger
>Lightly Tanned with Green eyes and soft fine hair

Can't even shitpost right. lel

>p-please janny, delete the threads I don't like
Absolutely pathetic.

Do you own things?

doesnt Edelgard destroy the church to create her own system that its the same but different where this time she is the one calling the shots instead of Serios? dont be a dirty waifufag if Dimitri is retarded Edelgard is equally or more

Attached: 1564268128685.png (442x319, 349K)

Judging by the fact that you felt like you had to correct him and the amount of (you)s that post got I'd say it was a pretty successful shitpost

Whats wrong with being gay?

Is it true Edelgard cucks the MC with some other guy in her ending? If so I'm not playing her route then.

You can ignore any post. You seem kinda like youre brushing off the pol shit cause youre guilty of it yourself. Its not like pol fags arent known for this shit. FF threads were ruined for weeks because of it
>hurr better off ded den all bred brudda xD

Based and Buddypilled.

Attached: 1554910977745.jpg (356x342, 13K)

Edelgard isn't an insane goddess, and she actually does things to flatten out the classist injustices in the end of the game.

Epic. Thanks for the quality discussion pol ape

Yes. But I live in a rural area where everyone knows everyone.

open borders is an idiotic and unsustainable practice.

A financially and mechanically sustainable system. One of the reasons rome fell is that it had expanded too much and it was impossible to govern.

cant be racist towards a race that doesnt exist am i right? Claude is the only sane person

>Give Edelgard a dagger so she can cut her own future
>she does

pottery

>open boarders
buddy, how about no boarders at all

Attached: 349CA24C-CF00-4976-B4BB-07DD317E671D.jpg (600x337, 96K)

no problem bro

Its a video game and fantasu world you retarded politics mutt. Fuck off

That's kinda based

Is he the best team leader?

Yes. Only one who routs out the sliterers. You and him personally kill Nemesis

Cuckmitri ignores them and they will someday nuke his ass

Edelgard sends hubert to deal with them. His goth ass will get absolutely rocked by Nemesis who was never delt with

It’s hard to agree with an open borders policy when the people he wants to do it regularly suicide attack the border fortress for funsies.

twitter.com/mpwhitten/status/1157550070583029760
BASED

oh nevermind this is a /pol/ thread disguised as fire emblem

Israel open fired on niggers that are trying to cross the Israeli border. Can you imagine any western country pulling that off?

Rate my main team:
MC
Claude
Marianne
Mercedes
Petra
Hilda
Raphael
Leonie
Dorothea
Lysithea

Cops open fire on their mutt citizens all the time

The Empire needs open borders though. As much as Edelgard pretends her country are the good guys, Adrestia loves war and murder so much that when they were told to stop starting wars in Fodlan, they shipped their army out to another continent and started wars on foreign soil instead. They wage so much war that the Church unironically had to babysit them for a thousand years.

Edelgard decides to prove that she's peaceful by killing all the nuns, burning down the church, invading countries and putting war criminals in charge of countries. But don't worry, she promises to kill the war criminals later and she might feel bad for everyone who dies during this.

>Feeling bad for the weak and unworthy

Attached: 1564687635082.jpg (768x768, 97K)

>not using the CHAD of Gloucester
also should have gotten Felix instead of Petra

>CHAD of Gloucester
Who?

I don’t blame him, my Lorenz is fucking shit, and even after dumping every stat booster on him he’s just ok but at risk of falling behind again due to every level up being +2

Cops are shit, your point?

Lorenz. I hope to god you didn't miss out on his paralogue.

>his family has the best and strongest relic
>his seed is so potent that his son with Byleth is a carbon copy of himself
>Edelgard is probably seething from beyond the grave at how he ends the commoner oppression though reforms and laws rather than war
>CHAD mounted mage right of of Jugdral
>literally next in line to be king before the Reagan family invtervened
How can others even compete?

That's pretty close to mine and I'm also on Golden Deer, though I don't use Petra or Hilda and instead use Shamir and Catherine because they're objectively broken, starting with very high stats because they're already classed into an Advanced class at level fucking 11. I'm also considering Hanneman because he knows Meteor just like Dorothea.

>hurr durr it's fantasy nothing has to make sense or be realistic
You best be baiting

I prefer terrified NEETS, myself
Except for her voice. God damn if there was an advertisement for dual audio, it would be Bernie's voice

Attached: 1564271759644.jpg (600x500, 45K)

Oh that guy. Yeah I did his side story. I never use him though because hes so weak

>blue lion chads get the best gameplay and the best/canon storyline
>black eagle players can join the villains of the game for a sorta unique experience
>golden queers are just sitting in a corner, eating glue
I can't imagine you people actually enjoying this game, which is a shame cause it's saving the franchise.

Attached: ferankings.jpg (1216x1704, 813K)

Wait, you can recruit professors? I'm on chapter 8 and I didn't know that.

You unlock profs as you go through the chapters

Attached: 1564289523899.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

her japanese voice is pretty bad too. maybe it gets better after the skip, i dunno.

Doesn't Dimitri also create a Constitutional Democracy? And several characters cure Crest AIDS? Heck arguably if Dimitri wasn't driven insane from his depression and was able to work with Claude and the GD from day one then the world would have been better off than it was from Edelgard's warmongering.

You can't recruit most of them until later, it's really just Shamir and Catherine you can get early. Which makes sense because they're not fully fledged professors and are instead recent graduates.

I got Manuela around chapter 8 or so, and I only unlocked Shamir after her

Attached: 1564271585999.png (1920x1362, 2.07M)

If the series has been shit for 12 years why would you continue buying them?

What were they thinking with Cyril? He's supposed to be the Trainee unit, yet he literally needs aptitude to not be complete garbage unlike every other trainee unit where already average growths are improved further by aptitude, or they just have fuck high growths to begin with.

Not him, but hope is a strange thing, user

Attached: 1517774550279.png (256x224, 27K)

Shamir isn't a graduate.

>refuses to marry you because lol commoner blood

Guess it depends on the route but I got Shamir super early on GD and she's literally better than Claude because she starts with bonkers Raphiel levels of STR at level 11.

>Professor, what is this "threesome" thing you keep talking about? And why is Mercie involved?

Attached: 1564070624916.png (512x512, 133K)

recruit is literally in menu when you talk to them you retard.

Not always. Depends on the route and how far along the story you are

>golden queers are just sitting in a corner, eating glue
Deer route is kino if you like lore though. The plot twist with the 10 Heroes and Nemesis is fucking great. It's a nice break for Edgecunt's hypocrisy too.

Is there a waifu-free route in this shit or do you have to play house with an anime portrait like a terminal virgin

If you are talking gamewise almyran and gonerill ( the one at the borders) practically see it as sport. Claude invite Nader and Hilda's brother Host to drinks and they make friends.

If its about mudslimes nuke tge goatfuckers

Not for the starting professors for a long time.

Its always there and when you choose it early it tells you to level up.

tfw you can't fuck the loli anymore because the loli is now inside you

Attached: loli enhanced byleth.png (149x186, 40K)

Lorenz has literally spent years preparing a political campaign to give commoners a higher standard of living too.

Ask that again without memes and autism.

Just wait until the DLC, you can get yourself inside her as much as she's inside you.

Attached: sothis19.jpg (450x600, 75K)

Leonie and Hilda are too op. I just send them end and they decimate everything. Hilda is tower knight and Leonie is Bow horse person

>tfw smug loli gets a body to smugly chuckle at you with
I hope so

Attached: 1564628249480.jpg (527x545, 318K)

I have s rank with many women. how does it decide which one marries mc?

My guess is because the game is long and he has literally hundreds of battle to get XP giving him Donnel lvl growth would make him entirely unstoppable. Sadly they nerfed him back too hard.

I can't bring myself to make Hilda a knight because she has a glorious speed growth of 50, she's just asking to be turned into a Pegasus Knight.

sorry i mean great knight for hilda and bow knight for Leonie

Cyril is supposed to be a trainee? His base stats are ass and he wasn't getting very good growths for the time I was using him.

Attached: Heh.png (1200x1200, 822K)

It wasn't Yoko but his previous wife.

hes dead in my game. he wouldnt go past the required support rank pre time skip

You pick at the end of the game.

Edelgard cucks you if her support with Ferdinand is A.

He has aptitude so that's the idea, but even with aptitude his growths are just okay

>memes and autism

Waifushit is memes and autism

The last FE game I played was the one with Lyn and Roy on the GBA. Ever since I've had no interest or active disgust depending on how much waifushit was in the games.

Im new to the series, isn't it also good to have a speedy steel mountain?

You have to A rank a person then it will ask you who you want to S rank before a mission. You have to complete the chapter/chapters to get the S rank. Check your support list for mc

Wait really?

Which one should i pick?

Why does it feel like Support grows so fucking slow in this game? How am I supposed to put my dick in an insomniac if I can't raise her rank fast enough

Attached: 1564632421811.png (800x801, 423K)

You mean the very same game with romance and marriage?

Knights have speed growth penalties so she gets less speed in that class. She will still be good, but her stats are more geared for offense than defense, she will be a more offensive knight in your case.

It's satisfying when she full on love confessions to you, but honestly it feels like they cut so much of her content she didn't have enough time to properly bond with Byleth before that. Even if you aren't pursuing her romantically the fusion scene feels forced too for the same reason.

Attached: 1564302797611.png (1717x966, 1.66M)

You can get C and B rank in a single day. Hoard gifts and flowers and cram them down someone's threat. Marianne likes Armored Bear Stuffy, Dapper Handkerchief, Floral Adornment, Lily of the Valley.

You can't get past B rank support for a long time anyways so don't worry. The game is incredibly long and you'll have more than enough time to get your waifu relationship points up even if you don't think about it. I had a dozen fucking choices since I went full on harem lord and stole all the girls from other houses.

It's not a player avatar playing waifu with cardboard anime archetypes

Vidya romance is cringe but shit like The Darkness is way less cringe than this because at least Jackie isn't a player avatar.

Oh, you are one of those guys that freaks out over Avatars. Don't play the game then?

He's the best black knight in the game. It's hard to train him but it's so worth it when he gets his relic

What are your options?

It showed us that this twisted game needs to be reset

Attached: It's time.jpg (489x370, 15K)

So do you just get a set amount of master seals? I bought five from the shop but they haven't restocked even though it's been a few chapters. Are the rest of my units just fucked?

drawing style in these really goes to shit

You can buy an unlimited amount from Anna later

No

Mass Effect and Persona get shit for being waifushit but you can completely ignore cringe romance shit

If this FE game lets you ignore waifushit it'll be fine

who did you end up choosing though? must've been hell

What the fuck are you talking about, supports have always been optional and paired endings have always been in Fire Emblem.

Lysithea

should've picked golden chads, user

Attached: Marianne_SRank.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

You choose your favorite. Not that user but I ended up picking Shamir because she's fucking sexy.

interesting choice, any specific reason for that?

>Finally gets some sleep over 5 years and loses the bags under her eyes
Ruined

>not wanting to help someone grow into a stronger and stable individual that you can rely on
your loss

Attached: 1557977175938.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

it happened to you too? i got stuck with him in C and couldnt recruit him in time which is a fucking shame
now i gotta find why my Hilda can't go past B rank post time skip in my BL file, anyone knows why?

Attached: 1551499839607.jpg (1024x907, 59K)

NuFE is literally just a dating sim with incest and pedoshit on top

You don't really do shit, it's what she gets up to over the timeskip
Plus the bags are sexy

Attached: w7d38fvord731.png (850x848, 120K)

How can you say this when the first thing you see in 7is a big breasted girl talking to (you), who takes care of (you), and obsesses over (you)?

>incest
I fucking wish. The only incest we've had in a while is cousin fucking with Azura, and some 3rd gen cousin fucking in Awakening

Attached: 1535571918258.png (231x267, 62K)

I miss those bags man

I'm guessing I'm better off just spamming battles if I've already explored?

The only reason I can think of to explore if I already had is to increase Professor level and restore motivation for instructions.

Attached: 1560751237696.png (404x404, 118K)

Whats wrong with open borders? People die everyday trying to cross, let the poor fuckers in.

What are these faces

>I want to turn my country into as big a shithole as the ones they're trying to escape

fuck off, we're full

Spoiler that shit, faggot.

You are correct on all counts. What I usually do is first check the calendar. Does they Sunday have a special event for battles or for exploring? Based on that I will either use that one Sunday to grind endlessly, and take care of Paralogues (to get more renown) or explore to harvest the garden and increase Professor levels.

Who do I give the two handed whetstone to? Catherine or Shamir?

Exploring and restoring motivation with food is almost always the best option since it raises your professor level a fair amount as well. I usually save the battles for the last free days in the month when you don't have to worry about the students brings motivated for the next instruction. Exploring also lets you answer counselor questions and use the greenhouse as a free action every time.

Either one is fine. It doesn’t affect the story. The one you don’t give it to doesn’t subtract support points.

0-4 Catherine
5-9 Shamir

Weigh down these 2 factors
What weapon do you want more
and
Who do you want to fuck more
Catherine gives a Sword, Shamir gives a bow

Catherine it is then

Attached: CBLive-Logo[1].png (360x360, 17K)

I miss the bags and the loose hair strands. It's nice that she smiles post timeskip but without the crippling depression she has literally nothing going on unless you're somehow into christfags.
She should have let her hair down or become a nutcase or something.

>Like Catherine a lot
>Her supports with you all revolve around Lady Rhea
>she talks normally with everyone else
AHHHHH

Attached: Joemeister+used+roll+picture+joemeister+rolled+image+_a82d76e5d96f7250ec3ae725496647d3.png (549x390, 137K)

I don't know what to do anymore user. I was going for her, trying to cure her depression because she deserved it, but then she just did it by herself and now she feels a lot more boring.
I still think she deserves Byleth for that A-rank scene but Lysithea became such a sexy thing especially with those heels. I'm tempted by this demon.

BLUE LIONS ARE THE BEST. EAGLES AND DEERS ARE SHIT.

>>Brown
>>From Leicester
>>Want to ruin his host nation

IS did their research

Go wyvern. Better weapon for her, equally fast, and bulkier in the final class than most.

deer route is chad
lion route is kino
eagles route is cuck and virgin

what is church? deus velt ?

Imagine not going with the party time chad leader Claude

>he doesn't know

Don't make me post THAT.

>kill him on Blue Lions
>only Dorothea cares that we killed him

>play black eagles first thinking I'm gonna waifu Edelgard
>Come across Annette and recruit her temporarily in my Miklan chapter
>She's fucking adorable and she won my heart
>Now I'm torn between trying to recruit Felix or Mercedes first
Picking Black Eagles was a mistake goddammit

Petra or Marianne lads? Not sure which is the one.

Yeah

Petra is a huge dyke so no

So does Gil secretly want to fuck his daughter?

Attached: 1564848008249.jpg (1276x1432, 700K)

did you know that despite being only 10% of the population almyrans commit 56% of all violent crime?

She's an odd woman, she says she hates Ferdie when I played the Black Eagles yet she cries when he dies in Blue Lions

What determines whether or not you can recruit post timeskip? I had recruited Lorenz on my BL run but he didn't come back the monastary with me. I don't think I got around to doing his Paralogue since I got him so late into chapter 11/12 but I was able to convince him later on.

Felix is easy as fuck to recruit. Just give him stuff until his B rank.

I am on Golden Deers and I have recruited Dorothea, Felix and Petra. Most of Golden Deers are very good.

he's a nog
he's a fag
and he's by far the worst character of the 3, you're just lucky he ends up as the best class in like every fucking fe game as his only redeeming factor

Deus Vult as fuck. Church route has Byleth cut Edelgard down while she tries to confess to him.

Lorenz is a special case, he's tied to the story.

What happens if you choose to marry no one?

>Doesnt even let her finish her speech
>That look on his eyes
Church knight Byleth is fucking amazing

>I was only pretending to be retarded

He hadn't seen her in years, then they were separated again for 5 years, that tends to happen. The thing that "naturally" discourages incest is living together, siblings separated at birth have no qualms about fucking, in fact they're even more likely to do so.

>fucking marianne
>not shipping her and dimitri

The fuck do you think happens? Literally nothing.

Is Hilda a thot?

does anyone know if the Goddess tower scene is locked to only students?

>defence isn't that black guys can be great
>it's that he's not black
wow just....wow

Not quite a ho, but she's definelty over there

Anyone romancible unit who is at B-rank with you.

Should I marry Lysithea, Hilda, Leonie or Petra?

Leonie's design is great but personality, support and ending is pretty awful. Lysithea REALLY, REALLY wants the Big Sensei dick. Hilda and Petra have cute interactions and endings with Byleth.

Lysithea, since you cure her from the Japanese cold and in return she pumps out a lot of babies for you.

Hilda in Deers
Lysithea in Lions
Leonie in Eagles
Petra in church

How do I get Zanado fruit?

That's because you are a beta male who can't talk to a real woman

Well I'm in Deers

She's too cute to lewd, stop that degenerate.

Time to be dominated by a big tiddy axe girl then.

Attached: 122.g1t.00.jpg (1635x1380, 444K)

What's her mByleth support and why does everyone hate it?

Well he is the son of the almyran king and the heir of the leicester alliance so it makes sense that he wants to forge a peace between the two countries.

CATHERINE IS THE BEST PICK IN DEER

>MUH JERALT WHY DON'T YOU WORSHIP JERALT LIKE ME I BET YOU AREN'T EVEN HIS SON

Which woman would chad pick?

edelgard I guess

Edelgard only wants noble cock though or else she hides you away in secret.

Chad would only pick a true Stacy, so Lysithea.

She cucks you with Ferdinand though

>There were people who liked this smarmy piece of shit who runs away when things get bad.
He is not getting spared.

>true stacy
>not hilda

I did the C support and she threatened to kill me. She can go fuck right off

No she doesn't. You and her are a public couple that take private retreats. Everyone knows you are leaving the capital together to go on vacation. Its not a secret.

Ingrid desu

True

Attached: 1564636684795.png (1114x859, 1.24M)

she's autistic but she likes you

Hilda amusingly enough becomes the anti-stacy with Byleth. With everyone else she's a huge stacy but literally being around Byleth cures her stacy to the point where she wants to be a traditional housewife by the S Support. Can't beat the Big Sensei Cock, it can cure magic cancer, knock up old hangs, and turn stacies into demure housewives.

Who do I pick Yea Forums?
I've already picked Bernadetta the first time.

Attached: Fire Emblem Screenshot 2019-08-03 09-38-25.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Jeralt is her idol because he was hired to kill poachers that were targeting her village. She gets upset that you don’t really appear to give a shit about him and tries to one up you. After getting her ass kid she concedes that you’re a worthy successor to him and then reveals that she promised him before he died that she’d look after you.

Fuck those shady D*scurs.

No one.

Claude is the most based 3H Lord

Attached: 1564849805805.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Can you get shamir to fight the church?

Edelgard. She confesses she always had feeling for you but figured they were unrequited

whats your opinion on this unit Yea Forums? is she worth marrying?

Attached: Catherine_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 999K)

>Edelgard told you top stop crying about Jeralt when she was partially responsible
>Bernie forced herself to leave her room and go through crowds and talk to people to get some flowers for Jeralt's grave
BERNIE IS A GOOD GIRL AND JERALT WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE HER AS A DAUGHTER IN LAW

>know anyone not in my class will die
>join black eagles
>recruit every last female in the monastery
Me and my boy Castar are gonna tear them pussies up

You have to recruit her first.

>The US would close its borders of we were in danger but as ot stands despite what rednecks tell you most border hoppers are harmless peasants.
Demographic change itself is a danger.
>Having millions of undocumented people in your country
Slave labor is the safest thing that can happen. You want racial social strata?

Yeah. She joins you for Edelgards route mostly because she's a mercenary, she knows she's on the winning side if you're on it, and she doesn't care about affiliation.

Can I marry Claudes cousins or whatever the fuck she is. I forget her name. shes a milf

yeah
she cute and strong

Attached: catherine.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>Worth Marrying
Nigga, S rank only happens when the game is completely over. There is no s rank bonus you can use. If you like Catherine then pick Catherine for the ending romance scene.

Dunno but she clean maps very well.

His levels for me are great, combined with his relics, he gives lysithia a run for her money with LONG range attacks

Yes, considering how crazy Edelgard has become, I'm definitely considering marrying her instead.

canon girl vs irrelevant sluts

>S rank happens at the end of the game
What the fuck
How many parts of FE can they ruin in one fucking game

You can't choose Sothis?

Judith is hottest

Based Edelgard triggering another fat insecure virgin. The neet is made for you.

Attached: brainlet.png (207x243, 7K)

And Edelgard's neck is made for Byleth's sword. Thankfully the superior Eagles route makes that a reality.

I dont think you can pick sothis on edgegards route.

>ebin raid place like they told you it was

>Edelgarde about to invade
>Sylvain says "I should have made a move on the Imperial Princess. That would have probably changed everything!"

Based Sylvain knows the power of the dick.

>the united states in two thousand nineteen current era
>financially and mechanically sustainable system
OOF

>All the dagger jokes Slyvain stabs at D man
He cool in my book

>know Seiros is still alive and evil
>takes the knowledge to the grave with her
>the only way the world is allowed to be free of Seiros is on the condition that all life bow down to her Empire
Edelgard can unironically eat a dick, it's funny how she goes on about how the Church is evil but outright refuses to stop the Church unless she's allowed to become God Emperor of Fodlan before she can pass the role down to a successor.

>I wanted to walk with y-
Blyat executed her was a lot more satisfying than expected

>screen caps
>posts on r/Yea Forums
>epic win

>religion hijacked by politics
You kids always get this backwards. It is that politics are (temporarily) secular at this point in history. Religion is a power structure, the oldest and the most effective.

It's the HUMAN route, goddesses can't exist.

Well, for starters open borders policies destroy those sort of communities and turn then into the third world.

>Felix A ranked Bernie and Ingrid
Who is he going to end up with?

I gave her to the young geezer.

Attached: 2019080212302800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

YOU FUKCING PIECE OF SHIT

You can still recruit students post timeskip.

I think the character bio page shows whoever is at the top is chosen.

It's either the first one he A ranked or whoever he has the most support points with, which you can see in the close allies section of their profile.

Should I avoid A ranks

Attached: 1506902140376.jpg (1440x810, 82K)

not all A ranks equal marriage, only do it for characters you know won't fuck each other. (which are generally non homo guys and girls)

I thought you'd get a pitty party with the bros

Actually you still can. Her dialogue even changes a little bit. Instead of the crest being little more than a decoration and battery, she says that despite the crest being gone they are eternally bonded together in his soul.

Edelgard apologists are fucking insane

Life

>no ending to destroy all infidels
>no option to destroy the three houses instead of siding with them or the church
fuck this

>No route where you and papa Jeralt having a good dad and son adventure picking up girls and doing mercenary shit
shame

>yfw true route where you become the villain to unite all of the houses
>you die at the end

Attached: HOOOOOOOOOOONK.gif (414x317, 702K)

What's a fun weapon for byleth other than swords

this would only be a temporary solution

give strong woman to cyril
give loli lysithea to alois

Faith

>if your shit and get A ranks chads will cuck you
Fucking hell

when's anna so I can play eagles without having to fuck something ugly
already did deerts for hilda and lions for dimitri
dorothea's hot but she's lame and irrelevant, knights are off-limits and philandering with non-house members is verboten

The only motherfucker in the cast who isn't a opaque cumskin wants to open boarders? What did they mean by this buddy?

Attached: 1433454534009.jpg (300x215, 56K)

>niggerfaggot wants open borders
stop the fucking presses

Petra has god tier supports with everyone

she is a nice princess
she never lies
she is always diligent
never lewd
will be a fantastic mom

she also wrecks shit as wyvern lord

T. Native American

Attached: national-borders-comic1.png (1000x1000, 80K)

>non homo guys
But FerdinandxHubert was the gayest shit.

Why would you even ask this? You have the option to punch shit to death, take it

What is the best build for Golden Deers?

Bow knights.

Hello. Here are my Blue Lion OTPs as a shipperfag who has seen the supports.

>Felix x Annette
>Dmitri x Marianne
>Ingrid x Ashe
>Mercedes x Sylvain

Can you avoid killing the alliance/kingdom in to war at gronder?

>be pacifist and progressive and peaceful
>assume that every person and culture in the world thinks just like you

Not implying that Mexico and Canada are a threat, but with absolutely zero borders you'll be overrun pretty fucking fast.

Are there any choices in the golden deers story?

fpbp

so he's a gay nigger whose ancestors got MOOR'd

no, only black eagles & only if you fulfill certain requirements

>NuFE
>incest

Please. Only one pairing is incestuous and that's Azura who is a 2nd or 3rd cousin. You can call nu-FE incest once hits Genealogy levels of incest.

He believes in globalization.

We're gonna start over from scratch, that's what V2 is for

Attached: 1563843059819.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

Security and a cringy Pebblethrow comic judging by the replies.