Why do Switch owners get bullied by everyone? Why can't they make any good memes in response?

Why do Switch owners get bullied by everyone? Why can't they make any good memes in response?

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (715x539, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc
youtube.com/watch?v=NTRuMcpCSgw
youtu.be/TTQr85_mxHc
youtu.be/yo0IMnISwQY
youtube.com/watch?v=C-eipdzpv74
theverge.com/2019/8/2/20752225/roblox-100-million-users-minecraft-youtube-twitch-pewdiepie-keemstar
youtube.com/watch?v=sjOVfcLSvYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: reacting.jpg (879x657, 72K)

Consolewar thread? More like Ampharos thread.

Attached: 220px-181Ampharos_PSMD.png (220x290, 58K)

That guy in the OP pic seems nice and it's a shame his giant mouth got him made into a meme

Attached: 1564677143866.png (270x301, 102K)

You aren't everyone, Eric

i own both a Switch and a PS4 and i can tell i use my Switch way more often than the PS4. At this point it's just collecting dust and no games on it interests me whatsowever.

most of the games just comes out on PC or Switch eventually; so i'll just buy exclusives every now and then.

I couldn't give less of a shit about graphics as long as the game is fun and i can play it on the shitter.

Attached: fug.jpg (232x246, 19K)

Who is this guy and why is he holding the WR thing

>I couldn't give less of a shit about graphics
wow ur so cool bro. want a medal you little faggot?

seething

have sex

too busy playing games

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 865K)

Why did you crop out the other girl, racist?

It's not the switch that's the issue

They're too busy playing games.

PS4 shitposters are quick to post their sales numbers but they can never post games, aside Bloodborne or course. At the end of the day, PS4 is a multiplat machine for those too stupid or poor to build a PC.

Attached: 1564836237806.png (2575x1472, 3.47M)

World record holder for largest mouth
People like to shoop switches into his hands

Why would they wanna make memes in response when the only thing the snoybois do is shitting threads up with anal vore and seethe/cope posting?

Attached: 4vkyc5ppp1y11.jpg (640x948, 110K)

Show me a single picture of a snoyfag freaking out over getting a PS4 like how a Nincel freaks out over a switch.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXWqSZ5ILkc

Doesn't count nincel!

Why would anyone get excited about a machine with one game?

LOL

Clements used to be great, it's a shame. I used to watch him on Beyond 10+ years ago, and he was always chill. He's like a different person now.

dead on arrival

youtube.com/watch?v=NTRuMcpCSgw

If you wanna talk about dead on arrival

Attached: Cumbrain.jpg (604x604, 112K)

>"homo has too much evil associated with it"
fuck off snoybrain
I'm gay irl and you're not taking away that word from me because muh good boi points you big niggerfaggot
eat shit

>Half of those games are Wii U ports

Hardly exclusives.

Attached: q6atkrm6ptc31.png (320x296, 72K)

Why the fuck is LG Pikachu in a tier lower than LG Eevee?

I didn't know 42/2 = 9 , must be this new progressive math thingy.

You are honestly the biggest autist on this board.

Lmao at console cucks, all the games in pic are trash in fact all consoley games are always trash.
Simulators, CRPGs, arena shooters/shooters with high mobility, strategy games, point n' click adventure games etc. were all great before console faggottry ate the market.
You can feel the console taint on the games of today no matter what, I hate this shit. I just wish that there was a way to turn pc gaming into a sepperate industry unaffected by this shit.
I like games that are hard but also tactical or require a lot of thinking and trying, the only consoly game that is tolerable is stuff like ninja gaiden black or dmc3.
Pokémon was always shitty RPG with gay mascots as it's main selling point, Zelda ways always a shitty adventure game fraction of the size of something like Ultima series or daggerfall and Splatoon is a joke compared to quake or tribes.

He is atleast harmless, just some cute Ampharos pics and not schizophrenic raving..

btfo

whats that dude being ironic?

he just has the biggest mouth in the world he doesn't even own a Switch

oh ok so the switch was shopped in

You’re the only man I appreciate here

nobody cares about you

Classic

Like this?
youtu.be/TTQr85_mxHc

pc games were literally invented by console games, stuff like DQ far predates pc gaming

I'm an idort who owns Switch along with every other system this gen.
Switch owners are pretty humble, sonyfags are just massive spergs who try to start shit with everyone and control the narrative, like you're doing right now.

switch players get laid more than anyone

Unlike the switch, the PS4 is nothing worth getting excited about.

>Ampharos post
/thread

I mean, you say that but Sony has a lot of brand loyal spergs
youtu.be/yo0IMnISwQY

Console War threads are one of the most repetitive autistic threads on Yea Forums and it baffles me how many people still argue about shit despite not only Sony and Nintendo themselves don't give a shit about but are fans of each other's work. Yet here you retards are white knighting companies that don't need to be white knighted.

Can someone tell me who the fuck eric is?

I'm an idort who owns Ps4 along with every other system this gen.
Ps4 owners are pretty humble, Nintendies are just massive spergs who try to start shit with everyone and control the narrative, like you're doing right now.

It's a Sony thing, their fans will attack anything they perceive as a threat against their company.

what's wrong with dragon marked for death?

I don't give a single fuck lmao, your library is still shit and your tastes are trash. Nobody fucking cares about your gay lists either so you can stop making them.
LMAO at your life dumb console virgin, games like dragon quest are copying Ultima, in fact a gigantic portion of game mechanics, especially things that have to do with RPG systems and open world/zones were cultivated in early PC gaming and then copied by bugmen gooks.
There is no value in your trash faggot, go play a real mans game like dwarf fortress or Gothic.

>Ps4 owners are pretty humble
evidently not as that post bothered you enough top the point of having to retaliate by copying it and switching the words around.

You never go outside...do you?

Attached: 1499547501307.png (1080x720, 888K)

Hell not even Sony gives a fuck about console wars
Hell that Kill la Kill game is straight up Sony because Sony owns Aniplex

Yea Forums's opinions on console wars are worthless. Why would you care about them when you are having fun?

le anti-nintendo boogeyman for schizos to detract from any legit criticism

No it's not a sony thing, when will you console faggots admit that you are all fucking cancer. Ever since Nintendo Vs Sega your cringy console war shit has been a blight on this gay hobby.

Jesus Christ dude just fucking end yourself.

Memes, memes, memes.

I want off this ride.

Lol retard I literally live in twenty meters from a national park.

You literally can't talk about any Sony exclusive game without some obvious Nintendo fag screaming "MOVIE GAME". They're all cancerous.

you need animal fats to have a sense of humor

case and point, look at how upset you are now, telling people to kill themselves
doesn't seem very humble to me

What pisses me off about the onions meme is that it's superficial. You're not actually addressing quality concerns of the switch or its game library. You're just spewing buzzwords and ad hominem.
Same reason why I feel disgust when PS4 owners get called "poorfag niggers". Like wtf does that have to do with the game lineup or hardware? It's a pathetic misdirection from someone who has no argument whatsoever. Ask an actual idort their feelings on the PS4 and Switch and you'll get this:

>the ps4 is too expensive and the online too shoddy, for a poor selection of games that emphasize cinematics way too much and walk-and-talk """gameplay""". Sony, for all their money, should frankly have better online and hardware
>the Switch is too weak hardware-wise, and really needs a desperate revision, or the devs need to cut back on MUH FANCY GRAPHICS. There is zero reason for a game to run at sub-30 FPS. Even if you have to make the game look like a PS2 title, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Also, similar problems to the PS4 with walk-and-talk movieshit like Xenoblade or Octopath Traveler. Not enough good gameplay that's untainted, the online is also shoddy, and Nintendo is even richer of a company, so they have less of an excuse

There, I didn't have to call anyone a snoy nigger, or a nincel, or use words like "shitch". How hard was that?

Attached: 1562439518187.png (625x626, 16K)

>Nintendo fag
That's everyone.

I'd guess they're not as insecure as you.

Attached: bowser.png (623x623, 452K)

>theyre too busy playing games
>says the person posting, defending the console in question

He's the guy who floods the board with smash threads and Nintendo wojaks.

Attached: 1502632261478.png (767x675, 235K)

Getting excited for nostalgia and promises is inifinitely more autistic. Switch fanboys have Apple culture in them.

>You literally can't talk about any Sony exclusive game without some obvious Nintendo fag screaming "MOVIE GAME".
Maybe that's because you're bringing up Sony in a Nintendo thread.

>i don't understand what being "neutral" is
Also fprp

>when will you console faggots admit that you are all fucking cancer
When it stops being solely Sony fanboys that care?

reminder that even in the most dystopian world ever, people would not have brand loyalty, they just accept brands as vital, but would not go out of their way to defend it
not him, but I do wait for the loading to finish on CTR

>why can't they make any good memes in response
why do ps4 gamers have more time to make memes than play their games

>inifinitely more autistic
Kek. No one will take you seriously when you write like this. Also there is a typo

Attached: fdf.png (900x900, 38K)

I don't do that because that's cancerous. That's what I'm trying to get it.
A Breath of the wild thread will get Sony retards saying Its a baby game and RDR2 is better causing a massive autism storm making Zelda threads the worst on this board.I'm not picking neither side because you're all idiots.

What games?

this

Too busy playing video games

play games for fun rather than to try and impress others

once long ago pretty much all console players were like this and e-peen was the exlusive realm of PCfags

>I don't do that because that's cancerous. That's what I'm trying to get it
Well you're not making a good point if you have to make up an example.

>and RDR2 is better causing a massive autism storm making Zelda threads the worst on this board.
You do realise Zelda threads have been dead since about the week or so after the last DLC update, right? The reason they're so bad now is because they're being made by someone who doesn't even like Zelda.
Also what does RDR even have to do with anything? There's been next to no console wars regarding it since the early reviews came out with xbox being higher than ps4.

>I'm not picking neither side because you're all idiots.
Great use of English there, regardless its not about picking sides, it's about using your eyes and and seeing where the problem lies and that problem is clearly the Sony fanbase here. From their incessant need to defend their games from any and all criticism by deflecting to Nintendo, xbox, steam etc to their blatant brand loyalty they've been nothing but a nuisance here since they came back in 2013.

Are you actually implying that there exist good console fanboys? And that only one group is bad? I don't like snoy anal vore wojaks any more than the next guy, but you've gotta be kidding me.

Memes gain traction because they are reflections on reality (which is why they are humorous). The Switch meme with the gaping mouth caught traction because you had a fuck ton of basedboys doing this during the Switch's first Christmas season. Labo didn't help either. You can't really make a response to it. You can see people doing it. I don't think a lot of Switch owners care because those people would do it with any product (watch the same ones do it with Scarlet and PS5). They get consumer good and make the fake excitement face.

Other consoles have their memes too. See Pic Related

Attached: Trans Rights.jpg (193x261, 14K)

SHIT YOU GOT HIM BRO

Attached: bkwEcib.png (568x534, 496K)

>Are you actually implying that there exist good console fanboys
I shouldn't have expected anything better from you. You clearly just want to see yourself as better than others rather than seeing the problems that exist.

Why do anything back when there are snoyboys who are eternally seething at the switch? Which for whatever reason I still don't understand. I figure theres no reason for the jealousy but yet here we are.

>because you had a fuck ton of basedboys doing this during the Switch's first Christmas season.
Thing is it wasn't any more common with the switch than it was with anything else. Basically it was just a forced meme that unfortunately took off because mods weren't as active as they are now.

why do you feel the need to identify yourself by video game consoles?

>switch owners
>bullied
They tend to he the more popular people in the area. I would sit down with my switch during breaks while in Uni and people wanted to play smash. I made some friends that way.

>See Pic Related
That's still a pro Sony meme, they make them to false flag in non Sony threads so they can play the victim card.
Every once in a while they'll post the wrong image and reveal themselves.

>I shouldn't have expected anything better from you.
user, you quite literally said "only sony fans are bad". it's right in your post.

cope lol

FE:3H needs to be added in God Tier

Underrated post

Sorry for my typos. But anyways.
>You do realise Zelda threads have been dead since about the week or so after the last DLC update, right?
That's a flat out lie. Zelda threads get garbage threads all fucking day. You clearly don't browse Yea Forums alot.
>Also what does RDR even have to do with anything?
Because Red Dead Redemption 2 and Breath of the Wild get needlessly compared alot. Retards keep spamming metacritic scores, graphic comparisons, and other stupid bullshit that they use to an autistic level.
>regardless its not about picking sides, it's about using your eyes and and seeing where the problem lies and that problem is clearly the Sony fanbase here. From their incessant need to defend their games from any and all criticism by deflecting to Nintendo, xbox, steam etc to their blatant brand loyalty they've been nothing but a nuisance here since they came back in 2013.
The Wii U days has been about Nintendofags defending their consoles from all the shit posting that goes on. Are you seriously thinking Nintendofags are innocent? Really dude? Even after Nintendofags wished death upon Monster Hunter World for not being on the Switch?

How is the Lightning Z? I really want it but dunno about MSI

atleast they arent pcbros
>OMG HATS TF2 SFM MEMES!!
>OMG i LOVE artifact, it was just underated
>DOTA FREAKING LORE IS AWESOME
>STEAM VR MACHINE FOR $1000!!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (211x239, 8K)

Kys you balding console subhuman

Outside of Kingdom Hearts, Spiderman, and Spyro my PS4 is a cable box.

>not that autist who keeps shitting up Half-Life threads by regurgitating forum posts

>people constantly laugh at the Ps4 for having movie games
>while this list unironically praises products like Xenoblade and Fire Emblem, which have less gameplay than uncharted

I'll never understand these double standards.

It’s jealousy and forgetting the 3DS existed
Hell here at uni spontaneous Smash tournaments happen just about everyday

They really censored "vulva drone" with pcbro?

Attached: 1564247676117.png (650x650, 13K)

Dead system

Attached: IMG_20190803_175724.jpg (2976x2976, 2.79M)

>walk and talk movie shit in XBC2 and octopath
what the fuck are you talking about? neither of those games forces you to undergo unskippable segments of "gameplay" where the story is given to you by some mouthpiece. From what I remember every cutscene and dialogue in octopath and Xenoblade is skippable and you can continue the game without it. While I would say they become lesser experiences the full game is still there and very little of the playtime is lost because of it.

Bought Switch for my wife. The Pikachu edition and the little red ball controller and all. I own PS3 and PS4 and have played literally 200h on both. Consoles are fun but I can't really find the autism simulator that PC games can offer. Might buy Zelda and try it out.

Anyone with hacked Switch here? Looking into buying unlatched one so I can pirate all their overpriced games.

Think about the part I quoted.
And think hard.

>what the fuck are you talking about? neither of those games forces you to undergo unskippable segments of "gameplay"
Unfortunately they do, being JRPGs. Their gameplay kinda doesn't exist, period. You basically walk down one hallway, then walk over an empty field with nothing in it, then button mash against mobs. As for those "skippable cutscenes"?

youtube.com/watch?v=C-eipdzpv74

See, I really can't tolerate this even if you can skip it. I'm paying money for this. This is essentially the devs spitting in my face for a 60 dollar surcharge.I shouldn't have to skip it, because it shouldn't be there in the first place.

Do you argue with kids (ps4fags) irl if they say something stupid? No, you just let it slide, because they're just kids.

You quoted this, right?

>I'm not picking neither side because you're all idiots.
I'm sorry, but i have to agree with him. There is no good or bad in console wars. It's all bad.

>Even after Nintendofags wished death upon Monster Hunter World for not being on the Switch?
Not him but you're a fucking idiot. This literally never happened, at best you have them condemning capcom for not brining over XX at the time. Other wise the only thing that was even close to that at the time was when the MONSTER HUNTER FANBASE, and yeah that's important, said it may fail based on previous console outings.
Even listfag's "I don't think about you caps" prove that because metric fuck ton of them mention that.

For someone who thinks they know everything you sure are a fucking retard.

While it is true character is the basis of Identity, an argument of logic needs people not. If you find more truth and logic coming from a drug-crazed homeless man than a college professor it should not matter where logic and reason came from even if it is from a usually unlogical source. Logic and rhetoric must be cold without human pathos confusing itself for a fact. Truth is undeniable and to undercut it by saying it comes from an unreliable source even though that truth still informs the workings of reality is a basic denial of reality and truth itself.
basically, get shit on

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

Great, now you can't even follow a reply chain.

>all these people saying everyone is at fault
You guys clearly weren't here for the Wii60 era when console wars didn't exist. Something else was barely here too but it'll make you mad hearing what it was.

Okay, then please explain to me what I got wrong.

>There is no good or bad in console wars.
Are you an idiot? No one said there was, that user just said there was a clear problem.
And that's not even what he quoted in his last post.

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

SEETHING

Fuck off sonyfag. That shit is the reason why we Nintendo criticism gets thrown out.

Not even shitposting. The switch is probably my favorite console of all time because it is just a no frills video game console. No constant updates. No useless media apps. It isn't trying to be the center device in my living room. It's just for playing video games.
In all honesty, I have only turned on my ps4 a few times since the switch launched, and really only to play the really big 3rd party games.

>that user just said there was a clear problem.
What clear problem was that? I think I might've gotten lost in this reply chain. Care to catch me up to speed? A little clarification might solve this whoe issue.

pc mustards only play indie garbage and whatever trash tencent and blizzard shit out for them. at least on consoles, it's still possible for real games like dmc5 to succeed.

Attached: 1564512484746.jpg (1502x996, 171K)

Kill yourself

dilate

First off, dumbass. I never implied I knew everything. I've just seen a large amount of shitposters thinking the game was doomed because it wasn't on Switch and why would It fail if Monster Hunter has always been a multi console franchise? That's a fucking stupid assumption.

meant for

I'll need a source on that.
The rest of the PC list is ubderstandable because asians, but roblox at 10 does not seem correct at all.

>nintendo toy with forced gimmicks
>"no frills video game console"
choose one.

the source is literally stated on the image. also, roblox just surpassed minecraft in active monthly users, so it's not really that hard to believe it's in the top 10.
theverge.com/2019/8/2/20752225/roblox-100-million-users-minecraft-youtube-twitch-pewdiepie-keemstar

My sisters boyfriend owns a PS4. Hes a big manchild who lets dishes sit in his sink for so long they accumulate maggots. I'd say he has the mind of a 10 year old but I've seen 10 year olds act more nuanced than this nutsack of a human being. He's 32.

Attached: 1564589957548.jpg (640x480, 69K)

> Why can't they make any good memes
Because we're busy playing good (as in good gameplay/game design) games. Switch is the PS2/PS3 of this generation: hacked to hell and back, tons of games, no SJW.

I really don't understand why people try to say the switch is full of gimmicks. Convenience is not gimmick. Having options is not a gimmick.

lol now you discover that?
It's the same thing with Sony-, Nintendo- drone

First off I never implied I knew everything I just see tons of shitposting that just assume it would fail because It wasn't on a Nintendo console. Monster Hunter is a multi console franchise and saying it would fail because its not on a Nintendo console is fucking stupid. Who gives a shit what consoles its on because MH fans will buy it regardless you retard.

Nintendo naturally just has a cult like following due to the iconic nature of its franchises. Its much more influencial than sony.

This is only proving more people us PC to play games than consoles that have money (useless information is what I am telling you). When you have billions of Indians and Chinese that can only get a locked down pre-hacked government owned pc and no game systems or similar, it is easy to inflate certain games playerbase and revenue. Data like this is useless until you compare it in any area that actually matters among a consistent currency.

Reminder that just within the last 12 months, Sony has:
>moved the Playstation HQ to California
>censored games for no reason to the point of having Rated M games on Switch being Rated E on PS4
>forced Japanese devs to have meetings in English with no interpreter
>angered AA and below Japanese devs, pushing them away from the PS4
>been actively uncooperative with crossplay, making themselves the only platform not included in crossplay in several large games
>lost several console exclusives to Switch
>pulled out of E3 completely
>gone on record saying they're struggling to adapt to the current climate and thinks consoles will be obsolete soon
>announced they're going to be making fewer games from now on
>announced that they will no longer support smaller studios in favor of Triple AAA studios
>make the PS5 a niche only machine
>They will rise PS5 price thanks to China & US problems and instead to move out to the other country they said: "asking customers to bear part of the burden"
enough said about the S(n)oy

You are shitposting. That thing is barely capable of being what it is. No wonder Nintendo and companies forget they have games on there and never fix the issues they have.

>Why do Switch owners get bullied by everyone?
because the faggots talked shit on every other system only for their system to eventually take in everything they were mocking and become no different

You are definitely just as retarded as her. How ugly and fat is your family that they would accept someone like him?

>getting this worked up over b8
m8...

Attached: TheGreatConsoleWarofShit.jpg (1600x610, 703K)

>I don't own and have never played a switch
FTFY

I love when people spend their life making these images. Then also toss on there LE BUT IT WAS VOTED ON, ON THIS DATE I SWEAR, NO SERIOUSLY WE ALL AGREED... lol

No one voted on this shit list your gamer came up with.

>I really don't understand why people try to say the switch is full of gimmicks.
because it is one? the joycons are objectively a gimmick, and if you want a real controller, you have to buy one separately for $70. portable mode is a gimmick too. you get the worst possible performance for every game, terrible ergonomics, two-hour battery life, guaranteed stick drift, and it's too big to fit in your pocket.
a no frills gaming console is just a box you plug into the tv, with a normal controller, and no forced gimmicks.

Why the fuck do people make that face when they take pictures? And it's always dudes in the late 20s/30s

MSI 10 years ago was by far the best around.

Currently the best 2080ti companies are in this order, Zotac, Asus, EVGA. Gigabyte = MSI, PNY.

Mostly because the AIB boards feature more power phase and OC capability, with better heatsink/fan technology. OC is very limited with the 2080ti (even after flashing) but in that order above because of varied reasons you can get slightly more with lower dB and heat. Water really helps them keep their higher clocks too.

you forgot:
>sold 100 million ps4s
>won goty AGAIN
>announced their next console that will once again easily win its generation
>made Yea Forums seethe every day, like they've done since 2006

A lifetime of cartoon and videogame consumption has taught them that the only way to express their emotions is through exaggerated expressions

because they guy got in the guinness book for having the a huge mouth. the switch is shopped.

Jesus I feel bad that is what your UNI is. An endless party game people try and take serious.

Snoyfags still going full-force with these threads since they've got no games or e3 this year? Sad

The only thing that you said that sort of has any merit is the price of the pro controller. Everything else you said is either exaggerated, sensationalized, or flat out wrong.

They don't accept her, I don't either. My sister has let her self go and doesn't care anymore. We've tried everything to make her get rid of him short of chloroformong the asshole and hauling his ass back to his mom's.

Half of them are mario and pokemon
The rest are other kiddie shit
How old are you guys for real?

what games do mature gamers such as yourself play

lol at the console cucks that pay online fees bickering. hmm who takes it up the ass harder hmm

Lame larping
Needs more soul

Based

Attached: 1D1EEABE-C245-49F2-B233-EA4DB9270128.png (604x657, 1.01M)

>he thinks the internet is free

Attached: 211.gif (500x282, 3.91M)

DUDE

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (600x800, 95K)

Based

That picture always creeps me the fuck out

should be a just a picture of chad instead

what an absolute chad
of course the snoyboy would be too much of a pussy do that

meanwhile, world of warcraft is still one of the highest grossing games on pc, all thanks to the paypigs who pay blizzard to use their own internet.

It is in a lot of countries. Nothing can be free in a capitalist society. Food, water, even just existing cost money.

that looks like a nice game

desu botw is top tier and definitely not on the same level as rabbits (rabbits should be low tier).
Also tropical freeze isn't a switch exclusive you fucking newfag. Had it been Octopath or some other I would at least be able to understand why but Tropical Freeze never was a switch exclusive, especially considering how it released in 2014.

Lol

Too busy having fun off of Yea Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjOVfcLSvYo

ps4cucks so pathetic they steal money from their parents

EXTREMELY based

Good lord you can see the grease all over that thing....

Attached: soyny.jpg (630x384, 91K)

I don't think she understands.... it's the batman bonus pack.

>haha GOTTEM

Snoys are the laughing stock of the video game industry. Don't pretend as if it's anything otherwise

Attached: 1560434423941.jpg (1024x849, 121K)

>i called out the guy who said something moderately smart and put emphasis on the word moderately, implying that i'm the smartest

Attached: 1564537623422.jpg (1080x581, 90K)

And that's exactly why you're joke.

100 million fifa children bought the ps4. Congratulations

Attached: 1547044572355.jpg (768x651, 74K)

kill yourself with your shit taste you autistic nigger

yeah just like the wii and that system was still a fucking joke

why didn't they buy a switch? last i checked, fifa is available on switch as well.

I don't remember a seeing a single thread about making this

Because "dude PS4 is the most powerful".

Because they want to play cod as well.

Man, he really BTFO you

Because sony is the platform with child friendly movie games, if you want actual gameplay you buy anything else

It's just a single autist who made that list on his own and called it official.

>Wii U ports
>Wii U
Yeah its sold 150 millions units so everybody must have played those games

They get bullied because everyone is jealous of the Switch exclusives

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Arms
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Steamworld Quest
>Blaster Master Zero 2
>Mary Skelter 2
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>No More Heroes 3
>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special
And more to be announced

Attached: Switch Power.jpg (886x1024, 93K)

Fuck off Eric we know your bait already.

What makes you think I'm Eric?

>I literally live in twenty meters
do you live in a storage locker or something

>not the weirdo who bought over 900 pluahies and keeps pissing on them

Attached: Attach16670_20190803_104752.jpg (640x1136, 83K)