Bros?

Bros?

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

SNOY BTFO

I mean statically find me another in house Studio that has developed the amount of first party titles like Nintendo has. Sure we get a 3D zelda and a 3D Mario every few years but each entry isn't using the exact same engine other big studios push out sequel after sequel. You may also say that people are drones to Nintendo products and you are right, however, there still has to be something good in the games to get them to sell otherwise it been like Bethesda who can't catch a break from releasing nothing but shitty products as of late.

My personal choice tho was pre Bandai Namco, that shit is timeless

Attached: really do.png (397x395, 79K)

accurate

if you'd place any console developer in the top 10 you are an enormous faggot

Honestly fair
They may not make 10/10s every time but they put out the most consistently quality games and if I had to play stuff from only one company for the rest of my life it'd probably be them
Every time this is brought up I get depressed that Valve had to fuck itself though

My first and last nintendo console is the GBA, but I don't have a hard time agreeing with it. They're old as fuck but still pretty consistent year after year

Attached: IMG_20190605_235235.jpg (240x240, 8K)

>if you'd place any console developer in the top 10 you are an enormous faggot

Nintendo aren't 'any console developer'.

Nintendo are still wasted potential tho. Held back by there own hardware. I should be playing an actual openworld pokemon by now. Its annoying because they have such great IPs that i feel would be incredible if they made a console at least on the level as the ps4 to handle bigger projects.

I'd say R* is number 1

>NINTENDO IS THE BEST DEV EVER
>Include a picture of a game developed by Monolith Soft.
Gaming journalism is such a joke.

Attached: 1545924801705.png (800x750, 160K)

>R* Basedshit
>Nintendo isnt

Attached: 1289953488320.jpg (177x219, 68K)

Well they're better than anyone else on the shit pile and they're consistent if nothing else so yeah, that's objectively correct

The fact that a huge amount of people are willing to deal with shitty online services, gimmicky consoles, terrible hardware, and bad third party support just to play Nintendo’s IPs basically confirms this

People do that for every console though, it's because they're stupid.

I really liked Square before it became squeenix
Eenix had some great stuff too.
I don't know how combining fucked them up so bad.

Nintendo emulators always seem to be much more popular/in demand than any other company's
Make of that what you will about people's desire for their software

I'd say because it's much easier to do. We still dont have an emulator for the OG xbox despite lots of interest in it.

NOOOOOOOO

bitch if there really was that much interest people would have thrown enough money to have made it a reality.

It's not an original take, but it's a fair one. I think only Capcom comes close.
Most of the great western ones are already dead.

Not wrong, not many others can even come close