Why do Western devs like having ugly female characters in their games?

Why do Western devs like having ugly female characters in their games?

Attached: D27923E1-51BE-4D7E-9E2C-BBE053419E2F.jpg (835x1024, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY
youtube.com/watch?v=gUWx5dwjVu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Western people are ugly

True white people age like milk

because it's realistic (but not really), most women on the street are actually quite attractive, especially if you live in south/eastern europe

To normalised black women.

Purebred Canadian women are attractive as long as they aren't abos

OP has spunk in his spinal cord

Don't post it.

>True white people age like milk
only nordics who are mongols and thus objectively not white

actual caucasoids age just fine

Because ugliness is a part of the human condition and a very interesting thing to explore.

Uh, I mean, MILKIES! Muh dick! I love jerking off to rule34! Epic win!

Attached: 1536126487577.jpg (1558x3600, 1.16M)

For the same reason japs make their female characters look the same

are anglos nords? Cause they age like milk too. As do eastern euros.

they have some nordic admixture, but for the most part no, they aren't, anglos just age like shit because of lack of sun and complete saturation of alcohol abuse, in the sense that even pregnant women drink.

eastern euros age just fine (t. eastern euro) but aforementioned alcohol problem also applies

>this is the best he got

More like a defect that will cease to exist once there is technology to alter your face without sticking weird things in it.

>Yea Forumspol/ still seeeeething at Captain Marvel
O
N
E
B
I
LLION
HAVE SEX

Aside from the fact that this is really racist, it's really wrong.

>Implying the OP had a good point to begin with

eastern europeans being white tho, please

you mean realistic and not doll-like?

CUTE

Brie used to be cool, man. I don't know what happened on the set of Captain Marvel to feed her ego that much.

commence cherrypicking

Attached: 1532028078593.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>white women
OH NO NO NO

western european and north european snow nigger women are ugly

Attached: 700_Lilith_x1in03.jpg (700x394, 19K)

Attached: 1544291863157.jpg (1200x723, 78K)

Attached: 1564493473383.jpg (450x600, 107K)

Anglos are nords you retard.

western games: most women are fugly unless an alien or some other minority
asian games: women are 'pretty' but all have this retarded pseudo-asian face and are otherwise highly unrealistic in presentation
slavic games: women are pretty, presented realistically, and don't all look the same

Slav always win.

Attached: peak human.png (900x600, 662K)

Because twitter wants them to.

>everyone in existance seeks perfection in the mirror
>its fun to explore ugly fantasy characters

Attached: Disappointment.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Attached: 1515361133102.png (1050x806, 727K)

op post a picture of yourself so I can oversharpen it too haha

Attached: 2ib0lrk.png (1600x900, 902K)

Attached: 1656908-reach_1849835_full.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

westerners strive for realism
this is what happens when japs try to imitate

Attached: 744984.png (1080x1920, 3.16M)

Western devs have women working for them, and women are threatened by fictional depictions of beauty.

>She couldn’t even be bothered to have Dyke hair, they had to CGI it in

Brie is a cutie and nothing you have saved in your gamer culture war folder(s) can change that fact.

Attached: 1486060515113.png (665x1024, 784K)

If you see all video game as escapist power fantasy then you have problems

Attached: 1485993780104.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

>that thousand-cock stare
Gross.

Attached: 1514659515324.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

If you need ugly to spice things up you have serious mental problems.

Attached: brie-larson.jpg (2000x3000, 415K)

Attached: 1536698367032.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

A good rule of western dev ideals of beauty seems to be all high cheekbones and lots of mascara/eye shadow make up. They basically all work off the logic that pic related is somehow the most beautiful a woman could ever be so its no wonder they ALL look like these two. Think about Arkham's catwoman, or just about any WRPG female face. Its all this shit. Its those eyebrows, those cheekbones, those lips, those jaws and LOTS of eye shadow. LOTS of it.

Attached: A361C2A2-2DC3-44AE-BAEE-B0488CCC0DAB.jpg (320x222, 29K)

Attached: 1552972338545.jpg (1068x1080, 281K)

If you don't like them, why do you buy their game?

Fukkin kek

Attached: FC3chick.jpg (676x869, 626K)

Because they are obsolete

Attached: 54684.gif (245x245, 960K)

>not posting best girl Sadie
You have failed

I don't have to go that far.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-15-at-12.16.36-AM.png (915x664, 812K)

How absurd, Japanese devs also have women working for them

Sadie's face is a wreck, tho
even the Irish gal was more of a looker

Except the ugly whores never get treated like real ugly people. They get treated like special superheroes see captain shitvel

>gf is starting to develop wrinkles at 28

Bruhs..

Do tits at least stay shapey and perky longer?

Attached: 1560697462625.jpg (765x630, 114K)

in manga and anime as well.

Attached: 1562575289044.jpg (639x473, 55K)

Sadie is a fucking retard the fact you call her best girl means you are brain damaged also

Because western developers are all faggots who is dont “get women” and whipped soiboys married to ugly dykes who will withhold even more sex from them if they do anything to remind them of how a woman SHOULD look

Look at her mother to determine where her tits will go.

Are you actually implying that Brie Larson is ugly?

Is that a man?

this desu

I prefer 5-7/10 women than 8 or above.

Tried to fucking find this online and could not

whzat kind of faggot fake slav is t hat, if u show urself anywhere in gopnik turf with a fucking hole in your ear like that u will get robbed and belted with a keychain what the fuck

That's considered big?

>BREAKING NEWS

OP unironically thinks the girl on the right is cuter than the left

Attached: 1558543653976.png (399x548, 339K)

Because it doesnt affect sales and it makes incels seethe 24/7 365

Realistic answer, because everyone on the development team was raised in a culture where artistic skill was shunned or thought too impractical to bother with.

Stylized graphics have fried your brain cells to the point that anyone isn't a noseless doll with a baby's chin looks MtF to you. On the rare occasion you do find a real woman attractive you accuse her of being Jewish or fucking black men instead of just admitting it.

Is this some ironic weeaboo meme that I'm not getting? Am I old and out of touch?

Attached: 0051.jpg (564x808, 129K)

Most of the characters on the left side would be considered too attractive and thus problematic for western devs in 2019

They are both cute

what's this?

/thread

Why do weebs find this so attractive?

Attached: 3E95CAAE00000578-4345434-image-a-15_1490352203856.jpg (306x338, 11K)

They're both cute and that's some incredible surgery. Why can't the west do cosmetic surgery this well?

Am i supposed to not find you pic cute as fuck user? Because i like it.

He's not implying it he's outright stating it and he's damn right.

Because Western games are no longer made by testosterone-influenced men (who took every opportunity, even in the design of a child character, to exaggerate the sexual characteristics), but by effeminate guys who believe in gay things like diversity and feminism.

UGH YUCK. FUCKING GROSS

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 139K)

How can you be a celebrity and not have a basic nail care routine? Soccer moms can even afford them regularly

Congratulations, you have good taste and understand that 3DPD wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

Attached: 0040.jpg (960x960, 137K)

Same reason they hate tall women. They don't want partners to have traits better than them if those traits are even slightly masculine. It makes them feel threatened or unmanly

Are there any female characters in JRPGs like pic related?

Attached: swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (669x678, 437K)

Because we're so used to hyping up disney-esque, and/or exaggerated ayylamao anime faces that we forget what real females look like. There's also the simple fact that while having your avatar look model hot is nice, not everyone is model hot in real life. Someone more down to earth could be considered attractive, as opposed to the shopped up and filtered to nine times and back faces you see online.

Imagine being this easily influenced

>wh*te "women"
Big yikes

Attached: white women.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Velvet Valour is so fucking hot shame there is no good rule34 of her

>eastern Europeans
>white

repulsive

some of them ARE white

Attached: 1564473619731.jpg (1080x1223, 135K)

Why do white people want to fuck animals so bad?

This girl is a manga artist too. They all love to self insert it seems.

Attached: NorioTsukudana.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

you just KNOW

oh the kimono girl

no fucking way

In addition to what I said (which is true in parts), there is also the culture in which artists are involved. If the artist has no common sense to avoid taboos in his design, he will not find space in the market. In the West today, beauty and exaggeration in female sexual characteristics is negatively viewed because of a mental illness called "feminism."

Brie Larson's toes.

Attached: 1c906739c4efad3c472099c439f00fdc.jpg (750x750, 114K)

soul vs soulless

They like people fapping to them. They all do hentai of their self-insert characters, too.

why does this thread keep getting posted for ~8 years and nu-Yea Forums still goes through the same fucking hoops every time in a pavlovian reaction

Seems pretty based honestly.

Attached: shuten.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Uncanny Valley
Current tech is unable build real time photorealist and likeable people.

I am saying this as someone who has studied anthropology and sociology: women don't like other women who are more attractive than them. It all goes back to human psychology and breeding behaviour. Men perform to prove their worth to the women they wish to be chosen by and thus compete with each other to better themselves in order to prove themselves the best providers, protectors, etc. Being the judges of breeding rights does not mean there is no competition between women, however this competition manifests in essentially sabotaging other women. The reason for this difference from men is due to the nature of pregnancy in that men are required to do the most labour intensive and dangerous jobs in order to protect pregnancies (a quality reflected in human sexual dimorphism). Therefore men must better themselves but can still respect men who are better than themselves, where as women have little reason to, and in fact have reason not to, respect women who are better than them. Now this is not to say that humans cannot rise above their animal instincts, as on an individual level women of different levels of attractiveness may get along. Yet even in these cases our animal nature still informs unconscious action. For example outside of the usual bonds of friendship a pretty woman may use her friendship to an ugly woman to make herself appear more desirable. Conversely an ugly woman may use her prettier friend as a means of increasing her status.

A piece of research I read on the subject body image and media found that white women specifically rejected male notions of beauty (fertility indicators like large breasts) and would shun other women who had attractive features. Also publications gear toward white women and operated by white women tried to push their own set of beauty standards that essentially amounted to being thin (everywhere) and having a pretty (but not much) face. Things achieved with dieting, makeup, and fashion, that they now fight against.

Attached: image.jpg (710x434, 50K)

>this is not to say that humans cannot rise above their animal instincts
It's much more difficult for women to overcome their base nature than for men.

What objective racial category would you put them in, no memes?

Not really. Scots maybe

>claire is the most attractive character in a game I've ever seen
>along cums the cûmbrain, breathing from his mouth, fresh saliva bubbles spread around the corners of his mouth just a centimeter away from the craters, a testament to the lack of basic hygiene during his teenage years.
>"NO SHE ISN'T LIKE MY ANIME GIRL.. TOO DIFFERENT. BAD! NO CUM!", he violently spits out in between wheezes

No, it is your new ruler, colonizer

I do not see how this is a major problem. These "ugly" characters keep you talking way more, so bring them on I say.

Kys tranny

>being over 18 is ugly

Because Americans hate beauty.
That's why Americans worship niggers and attack whites at the least of chances.

Attached: 1542059091776.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

No shit. She's ugly as fuck.

Attached: 1558835182710.jpg (251x393, 13K)

When will you realize that western devs are striving for realism most of the time and jap devs are just playing into fantasy versions of women? JRPG shit will always make their women closer facially to children with young underdeveloped facial structures and that appeals to Yea Forums because they don't want to exist in the real world in the first place. The japs figured it out a long time ago. It's what ruined (or saved depending on how you look at it) Xenoblade and FE.

Can you give me something other than a meme answer?

>implying all americans are shitskins
I'm not being lynched in the streets yet for being white so its not that bad yet
>inb4 you're a mutt too

Because someone told them they should have sex, and a woman told them they would have sex with men who make ugly girls in video games.

>brie larson
>ugly

LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY
have gay sex my doods

heh buddy...you know that a lot of things can and will happen in 10 years
youtube.com/watch?v=gUWx5dwjVu8

fpbp

Is that a wall on the horizon? No its right in front of your face.

These are all either average or simply ugly.

>sunken eyes
>piercing
>that fucking protruding chin
lmao

Attached: 1540279441693.jpg (559x792, 120K)

Their excuse is "realism" but attractive girls exist too.

Attached: images (1).jpg (228x221, 8K)

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they literally feel threatened by anything they think that are prettier than they are

Attached: women in general 3.webm (720x420, 2.52M)

>Ugliness is a must!
>Post a pic of pretty vidya girl
....Dude.

alright, I'm intrigued
please post a chick you'd consider attractive

What do you mean? He posted the entire row of uggos on the left.

Thanks for proving my point.

Dump her for an 18 year old

>oh look another twitter whining feminazi that can't make proper arguments and strawmen the shit out of everything
what is new...

its about feminism vs women who like what they do
feminism always ruins everything it touches

>t.western person

Jesus Christ, that skin is screaming for freedom behind those 10 layers of makeup.

Scots are Celts tho. The Anglo blood is mainly in England

It's not only the female ones, though

Attached: 1560235060819.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

She really likes what she's seeing but doesn't know how to feel about it. Poor girl.

She could use another layer

Attached: 687AB5F3-3A51-4F93-9242-63994877603D.jpg (420x300, 37K)

Anglos are the descendants of germanic tribes that settled in what today is England. Those tribes came from modern Germany and the Netherlands. If that's not Nordic to you, you are reatrded or may just be thinking that only scandis are nordic. Scots are descendants of the Celtic tribes that inhabited the British Iles before the Anglos arrived. They live in the north but are Celts.

Poor lad just wants to oggle in peace but he's got this lass in his ear telling him everything's awful

she is a kike