>2019
>he STILL hasn't beaten ANY of the Dark Souls games
What's your fucking excuse? Do you even call yourself a gamer?

Attached: 68E45E4F046815F041119FE357460BA899ADA9E5[1].jpg (598x337, 23K)

Jokes on you I beat Dark souls 2 ages ago. Someday I'll finish 1,3, bloodborne, and demons souls.

I don't want to have stroke

I've got 100 hours each in DeS and DaS but frankly I don't feel like playing jank too often.

Ive beaten all of them besides those shit exclusives bloodborne and demons.

Sekiro was my favorite
Ds3 second
Ds2 third
Ds1 last

I know, i have good taste

le dark souls is so le hard amirite fellow epic gamers???

The only one i need to beat and play is Demon Souls

Played half of the first game and hated it.

>2019
>tranny still hasn't beaten Level 255 on Pac-Man

Because personally I don't think they're good games, so I'm not gonna waste time with them. I mean if it's not fun then why bother

Typical Nintendo fan that plays Pokemon and animal crossing

Tried DS1 and 2 multiple times and the slow paced methodical combat and the crazy amount of repetition (because you keep dying and respawning 30 minutes away) eventually get to me and I put the game down. Just not my thing I guess.

Now Dragon's Dogma, that was a fine game, clocked 300 hours on it.

wtf are you talking about, I have platinum on every single one.

Platinum DS2 was the fucking WORST, getting those covenant items

I never beat DS1 because I didnt want to go into ng+ so i let gwynn kill me when he wqs at like 10%
DS2 I stopped playing a few areas after iron keep
DS3 Ive beaten

>he thinks the dark souls games are hard
I'm lmaoing at your life rn whilst 4 shitting Gwyn with my SL1 character you piece of shit pleb, go play real games.

More like SLEEPY SOULS

>I never beat DS1 because I didnt want to go into ng+ so i let gwynn kill me when he wqs at like 10%

bro just use cloud saves to savescum

To those autistic souls fags who keep defending difficulty for the sake of difficulty, and tedium for the sake of gatekeeping, allow me to introduce you to my new game: shoving 300 cactuses up your ass in under 30 seconds. If you can't do it, then you just need to git gud scrub.

Attached: git_gud.png (1000x563, 73K)

It's boring :)

Nah I don't like pokemon or animal crossing.

Because I'd rather play TES than DS.

Souls games arent really that difficult though
They just actually require you to pay a little bit of attention unlike 99% of modern shit

Based

Certain gamers, many old gamers especially, want a sense of exclusive reward for accomplishment.

Old games on nintendo and sega were often like this.
If you can't beat the boss of level 2, then you're not gonna see what level 3 looks like. Tough shit and try harder.

I'd be willing to compromise and say that Dark Souls takes this premise too far. But that doesn't change the fact that autistics and tryhards like having big epeens to show off to other players.

Maybe they could make it accessible to everybody, so there were easy modes for the scrubs, while maybe giving special cosmetic items to people who got certain achievements. Like you could dye your favorite sword gold or something.

>2019
>he STILL hasn't beaten ANY of the Wizardry games

>They just actually require you to pay a little bit of attention
More like they require you read a lot of guides and wikis. The games tell you jackshit, you don't even know what stats to invest in or where the fuck to go next UNLESS YOU LOOK IT UP. Almost like it was intentional.

Like who the fuck did figure out how to properly use fire keeper souls on their own?

I have beaten, gotten all achievements and mastered all of them and they all suck in a certain way

Is DaS2 really that bad? As in, post Londo or Das3 Smouldering Lake level design tier?

The boss fights look like 20 minutes of kiting and hoping they don't 1-shot you and reset the whole thing.

the only wizardry game I played was the MMO that got shut down awhile ago

I've beaten all of them

DeS == DS1 == BB > 2 > 3 > Sekiro

I started Dark Souls Classic (not that remaster trash) but I got burned out.
I managed to reach a big Doge, a ghost town and the upper part of Blighttown but rage quit.

I should get back because I have already been that far, it would be a shame to not play more DS games.

Attached: 20180722192633_1.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

More like
>go through the fog wall
>the boss runs up to it and starts attacking you before you can see shit
>so you fail to parry/dodge and die 3 seconds in
>guess it's back to clearing out the trash mobs and making another walk of shame before we can retry
It's definitely not for everyone.

>unless you look it up
You do the first playthrough blind and look stuff up on ng+ and beyond. It’s true you’ll miss a lot of cool stuff and even bosses, but it’s more fun that way.

That sounds like the capra demon and that's it, I can't think of others that'd rush you down so swiftly.

Happened to me with the gargoyles.

Killed seeth then went back to twinking.
The second half of the game is shit tier.

Blight town only gets a pass because twinking in low frame poison hell is fun.

>The games tell you jackshit, you don't even know what stats to invest in or where the fuck to go next UNLESS YOU LOOK IT UP
Are you pretending to be retarded? There are girls with enough spatial awareness to navigate Dark Souls without a map. And there's no wrong way to invest stats. You have to do legit retarded things like murder Andre to fuck yourself.

>he doesn't PvP
what's the matter user?
maybe baby mode Sekiro would be more your speed?
that way you could keep cheesing the AI and no real person would come along to remind you of how shitty you are at video games

Attached: pIs5h4n.png (707x1000, 979K)

I did, because it's obvious.

Doesn't count. 2 isn't even a real Souls game.

>>guess it's back to clearing out the trash mobs
Just dodge the mobs dumdum.

You can save gargoyles for later if they're too hard for you now (and yes you should be embarrassed). The lower burg key is out in the open you can come back later.

>back to clearing out the trash mobs and making another walk of shame before we can retry

Spoiler: you can just sprint past everything

The NPCs literally spoonfeed you where to go and what to do. Congrats on being the reason why games are shit today.

>there's no wrong way to invest stats
Just another day there was a post where OP played a sorcerer and invested all of his points in INT.

Its hard until you practice and get good at playing dark souls, then its kind of a cake walk.
I guess that is what makes it good though, the fact that its challenging but fair(most of the time).

Remember the rushjob that was Lost izalith? That's the whole game in 2.

i can't be the only one who thought nioh was better

Attached: giphy.gif (320x176, 1.16M)

>just dodge the mobs
That’s true for all games but DS2. The Ancient Dragon was so irritating I actually killed all the dragon warriors in the way until they stopped respawning.

Jesus fuck, how about the DLC?

How the fuck do you dodge a room full of zombies? E.g. right before the gargoyles. Stop making shit up.

My only serious grip about Dark Souls 3 is that they obviously got burnt out on designing creative enemies and bosses after awhile (and I get that because shit these games have tons of enemies)

and they just said "fuck it, make everything hyper aggressive/bestial/pressure oriented" and it boils the game down to
>keep up the bosses ass at all times, don't even think about attacking more than twice you dumbass gamer

some of the boss fights have the camera circling around fast enough to cause a bit of dizzyness. anyone who has trouble with Oceiros never figured out how to easily kill Bloodletting beast in BB. it's literally the same fucking fight and once you know the simple trick of never EVER leaving the back right leg, the fights turn into a joke

just kill them one by one, don't rush it, you can always summon Solaire if you suck that much

>That autistic compfag who is too shit to play an actual fighting game so he makes a meme build for Bait-A-Roll Simulator 2019 and pretends trolling scrubs counts for skill

Attached: cringey.jpg (480x360, 30K)

it's true, I wish I wasn't so shit at Soul Calibur 6

but alas, here I am collecting forked tongues with a 10+ Raw Large Club

> if you are having trouble save the gargoyles for later
>go do capra demon instead

Attached: 7da73a9427faa006caf47bc309aca146d8604a54fad72925d74425d124a23c737.png (728x662, 151K)

I beat Ghosts n Goblins on NES, I don't give a fuck about you little baby.

after you beat dark souls 1 you have the skills needed to go through DS2/DS3 with minimal difficulty. I don't think I died to a boss more than 2 times in DS3 on my first playthrough and everyone says its much harder than DS1.

>unenchanted brigand axe
>grass crest shield
>completely random mixture of armor
>clown suit complete
>rage quits blight town
no, you should probably just stay out of the game

Never touched them. Got sick of it after just finishing base game. I've heard they have slightly better content, but I've also heard it's just more of the same shit.

lol some gay nintendo game is baby mode compared to based souls

Dark Souls 1 and 3 play very differently tbqfh
it's more like if you can beat Bloodborne DS3 will be easy for you

>remember the dragon butts
good times

I'm busy on PVP

lol

>Is DaS2 really that bad?
This here is the level of craftmanship you can expect from the entire game.

Attached: QUALITY architecture.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

>how about the DLC?

Attached: windows are convoluted in Drangleic.jpg (1920x2160, 837K)

You're right in the sense that it's far better than the others

Does platting Bloodborne, TOH, and Sekiro count? I really want to playing Dark Souls but all the stat shit is pure autism and there's so much bullshit to collect for leveling weapons.

Attached: EAMkfV7VUAEhQUu.jpg (669x1028, 48K)

Spent like an hour fighting the minotaur boss, only to get burned by the dragon right after with no bonfire in sight. Just uninstalled the game at that point. I don't play games to get angry, fuck this noise.

I stopped playing Bloodborne after beating the mystery niggas

How'd you keep track of everything in Dark Souls?
Platinuming Bloodborne was fun but I honestly lose track of everything I need to do in Dark Souls and just can't get through it all. There was some stuff in Bloodborne that you could miss but as long as I looked up the names of key items I should've collected in each area before moving to the next, I never locked myself out of any trophies and I didn't spoil anything for myself either. Dark Souls is fucking way too much for me.

Attached: EAwI6y8XkAEJC4J.jpg (500x536, 49K)

I got bored

Just go around exploring if you feel lost, the first half of the game is interconnected so wherever you go, you'll eventually find something you need to do.

Fuck Nioh. The only trophies I've got left are the ones for spending money at the blacksmith, for which I need to spend millions more, and the one for completing all missions, for which I need a few of the double bosses and a few of the twilight missions. There's barely any skill in fights with more than one enemy and everything books down to stacking stats, buffs, and debuffs to cheese enemies to death. Fuck games that make everything depend on build-centric turboautist like that. Only a handful of the fights had gameplay that was halfway decent.

I'm always disappointed by beat em ups.

The only reason dark souls is "hard" is because people are fucking retards and don't have any patience so they push too many buttons.

If you've ever played lame in a fighting game before dark souls is fucking obvious.

Attached: almost unpleasant.png (384x390, 175K)

The area after Rom is arguably the best one in the base game

I have only played and finished Dark Souls Remastered.

games for windows live and steam fuckery deleted my file as i was about to enter the chaos witch area.

I hate replaying games when it's not my choice.

Dark souls 2 is just all sorts of weird.
lost intrest in 3
Played Bloodborne at a friend's house via cloud save. It never uploaded, Have to do the "inevitable fromsoftware poison swamp" area again
Sekiro I'm still playing but "taking a break".

i bet some lorefag could write 2000 word essay in defense of this shit

>how about the DLC?

Attached: 20190522180228_1.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

>Demon's Souls: Plat
>Dark Souls 1: Plat, 100% on PC
>Dark Souls 2: Plat
>Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin: Plat and 100% on PC
>Bloodborne: Plat
>Dark Souls 3: Plat and 100% on PC
>Dark Souls 1 Remastered: Plat and 100% on PC
Currently playing Sekiro for the first time.
Online is the best part of souls games, change my mind.

Attached: bullied.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Dilate nigger

I haven't gotten around to Dark Souls 3. My current computer can't run it and I no longer have a console.
They're fine games, though. Very more-ish. Strike a delicate balance between player progression and exploration, with enemies that never become sponges. Dark Souls' true strength has always been pacing.

King's Field was also fine if you can stand the turning speed of a sloth with a hangover.

>Online is the best part of souls games, change my mind.
It is, invasion PvP is what birthed the Souls community, only bitter lorefags would disagree.

same list here except 3 and remaster I've only done on pc. but das1 and 2 i also did on 360

>hasn't beaten literally the best ones

great post. i would send you my old pc parts if i could, so you could try it

i don´t play anything made in japan

Teach me.

Attached: Teach-me.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I'm not a try hard faggot.

I've played them all except DeS, someone donate me a PS3.

>getting those covenant items

Dark Souls III was worse, proof of a concord kept was pure cancer,

Friendly reminder that if you:

- summoned
- used shields
- used magic of any kind
- used backstabs
- used any weapon upgraded with twinkling titanite, demon titanite, or dragon scale
- used chaos or lightning weapons
- used the zweihander
- used any armor with poise
- used Mask of the Mother
- used Havel's Ring
- used the Wolf Ring
- used the Hornet Ring
- used the Dark Wood Grain Ring
- used the Rusted Iron Ring
- used the Ring of Favor and Protection
- used any consumables aside from the ones found as loot
- grinded or farmed any mob
- kindled any bonfire
- leveled vitality above 30
- didn't kill the Stray Demon immediately after unlocking the Undead Parish lift, with a weapon upgraded no higher than +5
- used the stairs in the Capra Demon fight
- killed the Gaping Dragon by attacking his tail
- used a divine weapon in the Catacombs
- used the spider shield in Blighttown
- didn't do Ash Lake before getting the Lordvessel
- used poison arrows against the Anor Londo archers
- killed Ornstein first
- didn't let Artorias buff
- didn't cut Kalameet's tail
- parried Gwyn

You didn't actually beat Dark Souls.
You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.
You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.
It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: git gud.png (500x430, 113K)

>beat 4 kings @ SL1 on NG+
Do I pass?

Attached: 1398307546033.png (872x625, 36K)

Is there a mod for Dark Souls 2 that changes the movement and controls to be like the ones in Dark Souls 1 or 3?
I played around a little bit with the Deadzone fix and it does help in a way, but the controls are still so extremely clunky that it takes all the fun out of the game.

not if you used havels

I did, it was an average experience at best.

Attached: 1464740145724.png (610x599, 145K)

i'm playing DS for the first time and just finished anor londo. If any section seems "too hard" i just go grind a few stat and equipment levels. taking breaks helps too. everytime i get impatient and try to rush through a section i get served. come back in an hour and usually get it. you also have to learn every new enemy then they become easy. Dark Souls is a mans game and i'm glad to own it.

That’s because some video games require some skill to play and others don’t. Like the ones you play

1000 hours per game
3 is the best, simple as.

ive beaten most of them, but still, the attitude in OP's post is the reason why people hate DS-fans

used red tearstone and abyss ring

>I really want to playing Dark Souls but all the stat shit is pure autism
It is no more complex than Bloodborne though

>dump all into dex
>get a dex based straight sword
>R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1
>win
Wow such a fucking hard game you got there, casual fucking scum, go play MonHun (solo) or Ninja Gaiden.

Dark Souls 1 was the only one worth playing. Then on its Assassin Creed Trash fire tier.

>3 is the best
Get out.

I beat all the ones that matter (ie all but 2)

Did a broken sword run once. Too bad I am not a kid anymore and I don't really have time to waste on interactive children toys anymore. But I gained a family and kids so I won the meta game I guess.
Have sex and git gut brother

>the hollows before the gargoyles
>the hollows you can all avoid by sprinting in a straight line
>dying to gargoyles at all

Attached: 1480530294982.jpg (900x900, 67K)

I beat 4kings on SL1 naked with the based reinforced club

I don't want to emulate Demon's Souls.

Everytime I watch game play videos it looks boring as fuck. The world looks completely empty.

Make me. I'll evade you with responsive controls while you cling to your pathetic clunky DkS1 controls.

but 2 is better than 3

Tbh baka senpai gamer

>The world looks completely empty
That's the feeling the game is going for, the world is supposed to be dying and desolate

So what is the mod called?

It is though. If it weren't linear then it would be even farther above 1 and 2. The boss fights are mostly good unlike in the other 2 games and magic is not necessarily boring as shit to use because you have some mobility now

Played them all
BB > DaS1 > Sekiro = DeS > DaS3 > DaS2

Attached: 1564428710031.jpg (499x865, 65K)

No. 3 has its problems but the gameplay is still fun. 2 has a lot of problems and the gameplay is still god awful.

He's right.

t. someone, who also has 1000 hours per game.

Never played Demon Souls cause I've never owned a PS3
haven't beat Dark Souls cause the game turns to shit halfway through
Have beat 2 many times
Haven't beat 3 cause its shit
Have beaten Bloodborne twice

its got the best level design in the whole franchise

dark souls 3 killed my interest in the series

>2019
>he STILL hasn't touched Demon's Souls
You're not a poser, are you user?

When they port it to a not-dead console I will.

Okay, I'm about to give DS1 another try.

Should I go for a quality build? Mainly planning to play with the weapons like Longsword and Claymore. So I guess 27/40 STR/DEX, but what about VIT/END?

I've beaten all of them and DaS1 is the only game I've 100%d in my life
Suck my peepee

it's not fun and i dont have to prove stuff to angry internet manchildren

ah, shit

I used to think that, but then I gave the games a proper chance and genuinely enjoyed them. I lost steam by the last boss, though, and haven't played since.