Why yes, I am listening to the NieR:Automata Original Soundtrack, how could you tell?

>why yes, I am listening to the NieR:Automata Original Soundtrack, how could you tell?

Attached: 1560750899585.jpg (832x967, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK67sHPC4mM
youtube.com/watch?v=KcMAHY4DFW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_eBgfF7Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=QmvUezqWJFM
youtube.com/watch?v=-yKelXMij6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because that's all you ever listen to. It's just game OSTs and a couple albums you cycle through. Why don't you listen to real music?

Based, so am I. So few artists incorporate boy choirs so well.
youtube.com/watch?v=vK67sHPC4mM

By that argument, movie ost is not real music? If its in a media, its not real?

How can one chad have such good taste in everything?

I probably like a lot of the same music you do, I just like more music.

Post your favorite Keiichi Okabe song.
youtube.com/watch?v=KcMAHY4DFW8

Attached: 1540808969842.png (300x255, 35K)

>why yes, I am listening to the Sonic Adventure 2 Original Soundtrack; Multi-Dimensional, how could you tell?

Attached: 1547028231924.png (832x967, 493K)

>Why don't you listen to real music?
Define real music.

>Why don't you listen to real music?
but Domkirkke just came on

OG Nier's soundtrack is vastly superior. OG Nier is actually also the superior game overall.

Weight of the World is the GOAT.

Attached: 1541523396381.jpg (480x1440, 139K)

Attached: 1446169793968.png (447x378, 11K)

What predictable defenses. Just listen to more music. If you're so awkawrd you can't find music outside of osts go on radio.garden and spin the globe.

Drakengard 3 is severely underrated also.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_eBgfF7Ww
Especially the intoner tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=QmvUezqWJFM

Not him, but it's because it's melodrama. Samples, loops, midi, soft instruments, etc, are staples of videogame music. There's nothing like hearing EZ Drummer or sampled strings to turn me off a song. On top of this, videogame OSTs tend to be more derivative of other works than normal. They also have recording issues, like heavy compression, heavy gating, and a fair bit of excitation, resulting in music that has no dynamics or rangeā€”it's meant to be accompanying after all so it has to hold the course. The result is lifeless.
Nier is more of the same really.
t. working studio engineer

but would you enjoy a poorly recorded live performance of people playing out of sync

Not at all. You don't know much about recording, huh?

fuck off, I listen to plenty of """""""real"""""" music but you're being way retarded

>"Music is my hobby"

Attached: 1561007470544.png (624x667, 239K)

just checking if you had any taste at all, don't need anything else from you

So you don't know anything. That's not surprising.

>knowing
>when it comes to music taste
lol, talk about lifeless indeed

I'm talking about music in general. I tend not to talk to people if they don't know the technical, whether it's musicians or technical-sided people. People that just consume music aren't worth talking to about music frankly.

it was the "THIS CANNOT CONTINUE" blasting from your cheap ass headphones

>why yes, i only listen to anime and video game songs

youtube.com/watch?v=-yKelXMij6I
Drakengard has the best soundtrack

>Listen to game music
>"wow this song is really nice"
>Download it/favorite it and regularly listen to it
>Listen to regular music
>"wow this song is really nice"
>Listen to it once or twice and never even think about it again
why is it like this

Game soundtracks are made with a theme in mind using melody, not lyrics.
A happy OST will sound happy, not sing to you that it's supposed to be happy.
Regular music is made to entertain first and foremost, it's easier to make and most blend together in your memory so few stand out.

This is why Classical music with no vocals has been around for so long, it's mastery and/or teamwork to make a melody that invokes a specific feeling.
Classical music and game OST are essentially feelings translated into music to invoke that same feeling in the listener.

What game has the most diverse OST?

by your low iq indicated by your lack of imagination, creativity, and taste demonstrated by reposting a stale meme for the 10000th time. someone as stupid as you could only do something as cringey as listen to video game music so I assumed it long ago