Pack it up. It isn't getting any better than THIS

Pack it up. It isn't getting any better than THIS

Attached: 009efad3db4426b19be83233167a846be7cfa839_00.gif (320x218, 101K)

black white 2 exist

Not even top 3

Name ONE game with more heart and soul.

Bad level scaling and slow everything due to gen 4 engine and compatibility with DP

>playing anything besides Gen 1 in the original Japanese

English version is soulless

Attached: 大人のお姉さん.png (160x144, 2K)

I’ve never played a single pokemon game, which one should I play and why? I have a hacked 3ds to play on

>Gen 2 faggots have become worst than genwunners

Heartgold and Soulsilver are legitimately among the top games in the series. They’re positively bursting with content. Though you may appreciate some parts of it more if you play gen 1 first, HGSS are objectively better games.

I know you are a weeb faggot for the sake of lel japanese if you are gonna try to argue Red and Green are decent games.

Attached: kermit.jpg (236x185, 4K)

Oh, they're horrible games, but they have some of the most soul available, provided you play it in the intended language.

Attached: カメックス.png (160x144, 3K)

Johto itself is shit. Enjoy Lance’s three dragonites.

what the fuck are you even on about

Soul = Old
Soulless = New

Honestly for me the sprites and low poly 3D combo was PEAK aesthetic. It genuinely will never look as good as that ever again. And it's funny because that was due to technical limitations. Yet it's the absolute fucking shit.

Quiet down EOP

Every DS game

Fire red/leaf green
Platinum
Emerald
Black2/white2
Heart gold/soul silver
After you got a decent hang of the game id suggest playing a difficulty hack by drayano like storm silver or blaze black

Honestly Heart Gold and Soul Silver are boring. The only thing they have are nostalgia, following Pokémon and Kanto.
The phone calls are fucking annoying and despite Johto being filled with Pokémon that you evolve via stones or items, there's no proper way to get them without having to wait for specific days and do the stupid touchscreen mini game shit or go to Kanto. Togepi and Dratini are obtained way too early and both are OP once they evolve, one is a hard hitter (you can kill most things with a dragon rage or two), the other is a tank. Everyone says it's hard and Whitney's Miltank hits like a truck but all you need to do is to make it flinch or put it to sleep twice (because she carries a berry) and rollout is a joke. The only trainer that's a real threat is your rival because his Pokémon are usually at a higher level, but again, give them any condition and they're done for. Then the game even gives you a powerful shiny Gyrados. There's also Entei and Raikou that roam around that you acrually can catch early if you chase them down as soon as they start to roam. Like, seriously, the strong Pokémon are handed out like candies.
The gym leaders are so fucking generic and you forget about them as soon as you beat them. The NPCs in general are forgettable.
I just played this game last month because of the Sword/Shield debate making me want to play Pokémon games again. But holy fuck, these games are fucking boring and I'm saying that as a JRPG fan. Do yourselves a favor and play better games.

I liked the way gen 3 looked fully 2D but gen 4 and 5 were great with what they did also

They have the best feeling of a complete journey plus epilogue, best towns as well and atmosphere. Only B/W 1 and 2 come close to HG/SS, followed by Platinum.

You don’t need any other Pokémon games if you have these.

Platinum and HGSS are the peak of the series.

and?

NINTENDO