Trying to find japanese horror game

Hi Yea Forums.
A long time ago I saw a video on the internet with this game, and now I'm trying to find it.
So basically this game is about teenaged girl, walking through some weird looking rooms.
This game is not 3D but 2D retro looking game, like pixel art.
I remember one scene from this game, where this girl hides from the fat butcher who is trying to kill her. She hides under the table or something like that.
This game also has nudity scenes where the girl has no clothes on.
And in the final scene of the game she is talking to some weird looking creature, I think it was blue but I don't exactly remember the looks.
Sorry for my blurry description and grammar, I'm not the native speaker.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>I remember one scene from this game, where this girl hides from the fat butcher who is trying to kill her. She hides under the table or something like that.
I remember a newgrounds flash game like this but the other two things didn't happen

sounds like demonophobia

Is it RPG Maker? I'll just namedrop a bunch of those
Mad Father
Yume Nikki
Witches House
Ib
Ao Oni
Crooked Man

Not exactly blue, but possibly Ao Oni?

Attached: Ao_oni.png (200x300, 110K)

Why is it that asian horror is always just weird faces with big eyes and mouths

sauce on pic?

demonophobia, its an indie game

>weird faces with big eyes and mouths
Why are you so racist? That's just how asians normally look.

Every monster from the good Silent Hill games would like to speak with you.

Attached: 0.png (330x185, 58K)

clocktower?

the author also made a game called xenophobia but never finished, some speculate the dev died or some shit

Why am I just CERTAIN from looking at this that it’s not meant as a horror game, it’s meant as a guro h-game?

because for looking as shit as it is he sure put a lot of effort on that corpse

She’s also “crouched” ass up and out. That posture does not convey terror.

So body horror?

Not sure but I get the same vibes. Looking back at OP's post if it's the same game then it has nudity and stuff too so I think you're right.

Asian cultures have a long history of portraying exaggerated features as being unworldly, which makes sense considering their own features tend to be fairly muted, at least by our standards.
Demons and the like are also notoriously hungry for human flesh, and they're adept with magic as much as they are with their teeth and claws.
And the good spirits often don't look much friendlier, either.

Attached: iu.jpg (600x800, 128K)

Well, it's working.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1050x1577, 184K)

Yes, it is this game, thank you!

was gonna say Claire but luckily that's not it. Shit game

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 778K)