TIM SWEENY IS THE DRUMP OF PC GAMING

IMPEACH NOW STEAMBROS IT WAS GABENS TURN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-13-50-36-045_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1693, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/miko_c_/with_replies
fraghero.com/gabe-newell-slammed-donald-trumps-muslim-travel-ban-due-reason/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj9IxVlLRl0
youtube.com/watch?v=R0qZTS38cjw
dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
focus.de/politik/experten/gastbeitrag-von-ingo-kramer-arbeitgeberpraesident-macht-groko-parteien-klare-ansage_id_8365239.html
nytimes.com/2015/01/06/world/europe/pegida-rally-dresden-germany.html
snopes.com/fact-check/ohio-black-abortion-exclude/
store.steampowered.com/publisher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

>Defending Yea Forums memes
>Tim is /ourguy/ all along
ITS HAPPENING, MELTDOWN INCOMING HAHAHAHAH

Which Yea Forums memes did he use? Who did he defend?

>it means Epic Games Store will die in 2020
Based.

>Can now pirate in good faith
>struggling to find a reason to pirate that tumblr game though
Thanks Tim

Attached: epic gamestore exclusivity.png (696x493, 335K)

he liked it (pic related)

Attached: helikedit.jpg (639x526, 37K)

It's awesome because his entire narrative is making people mad so that the game gets mass media attention for free. Outrage marketing.

The problem is that as people get desensitized they have to push the bar harder to get people equally as mad to get the same amount of attention for the games. You can tell if it worked because shitters like the Quartering will make a video about it if they reach the tipping point of anger.

In this case it worked because we all now know about this game now (that most of us did not know about before), it's going to get to silly levels though and eventually stop working.

The Epic store right now is working as a MASS FREE ADVERTISING campaign for every company that swaps, it benefits indie games to a massive degree and does very little for AAA companies that don't need advertising. They pay for a guaranteed amount of sales, so even if the games sell zero copies Epic will still give them the value of 100 thousand copies or whatever their agreement is and they get mass attention too.

There's no way he could've known it was a Yea Forums meme

Reddit started this meme

so, by extension, he's the hitler times 2 of the video game industry?

its the sam hyde meme based newfaggots

He literally is using trumps method of getting attention, Trump says some crazy shit and everyone covers it because they are mad as fuck.

Tim is doing the same thing.

Until people stop being outraged about things that really don't matter (why are you mad at this, you didn't even fucking know this game existed yesterday) then it's going to keep happening.

>sam hyde
Who? Was he a namefag?

Didn't it start with the zodiac killer?

Attached: headshots_1541013213840.jpg (1400x1400, 195K)

The guy behind every school shooting since 2004.

some ciafag

>the trump
soo, he is helping the economy and all that this cause in long run for the people?
good then

yes and its a bad thing

If Tim is the Trump of gaming, that means that he's gaming's last hope against the degeneracy of Steam. I can agree with that. Tim is the hero we need to destroy Jewben.

>bigoted

its a breaking bad meme fucking oldfags lol

Wow hes basically a nazi

>Steam drones are hillshills

Yikes, no wonder they thought Artifact was going to be a success

Attached: artifact stats.jpg (1628x811, 238K)

Wow, it just keeps happening. Life imitates art huh?

Attached: saladtoss.png (1000x1000, 252K)

why do people get so up in arms about stonetoss? I think his comic is funny

I wish cancer upon Gabe, it's what he deserves for his horrendous treatment of HL.

Lmao, based

looks like the chinks have found a way to get the retards on this site to defend tim
extremely clever, chang, but im still not using EGS

Based, fuck all you Steam slurping retards. Protip; literally everybody the developers have been condescending to would never have purchased Ooblets. You can count on one hand the number of people in that Discord that were legitimately fans of the game that were upset about the switch over to Epic, and they're going to just suck it up and buy it anyway

Attached: 1525904750886.gif (477x348, 627K)

Fuck Steam ,fuck Valve, fuck Gabe. I hope all of them die in a fire.

I think they get angry due to the shilling

Yea Forums mods are SJWs and will ban on site

Absolutely based

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

guys.... this is bad. Paul DeSilva says Sweeny is Trump?

that means he's literally hitler... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a EGS supporter since june of 2019, when they dumped that exclusive money to make Borderlands 3 theirs.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of Time Sweeny's campaign.

i used to be a Sweeny supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... steam.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. gab.. en.....

Attached: 1554403425615.jpg (563x491, 68K)

scroll of summon tranny

mobile.twitter.com/miko_c_/with_replies
>this is the kind of person who defends the EGS
holy fuck lol

No, they will pirate it

He was the alt right version of Eric Andre but Cartoon Network canceled his show before it ever started.

I like Stonetoss comics. The people posting them as their political manifesto in lieu of having their own thoughts are repugnant retards though.

Why are Steam drones so cringe?

Attached: xodj.jpg (1426x752, 100K)

Ironically Tim is one of the people that hates trump.

The first time I hear this was in Breaking Bad. How is this a Yea Forums meme?

How can you tell someone takes a webcomic as their political manifesto over the internet?

>he doesnt know

Attached: Sam-hyde.jpg (233x267, 15K)

>When you're so chinese you can't even come up with your own memes and instead you need to steal them

four years of burger screeching are more than enough to know that they are fucked but outside their hell hole trump really isnt seen as the bad guys since nothing he says is really that controversial

oh no! our president wants to bring back jobs and enforce the border! oh the humanity!

ni hao

Attached: AAF2F2EE-155B-4C30-BA7F-123E44DCC7FF.jpg (1024x625, 125K)

>this is the kind of person who defends the EGS
you dont wanna be a cartoon ghost girl?

Attached: ember_s_ghost_squad_wallpaper__02__by_egsproductions_da4xa4o-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

I'm starting to like this chink's slave

This picture is wrong because Taiwan is under the administration of the only legitimate government of China and the mainland is wrongfully occupied by a pretender government.

Fuck Steam

you don't mean that user

Fucking based

Mmmmm, wouldn't want to mess with Tim

Good now spread your asscheeks

I think sometimes he's amusing but he's also sort of dumb and someone spams him everywhere.

you're an actual newfag. shut the fuck up and leave this site

The ccp took over the mainland so it's theirs. Do you think America also belongs to the natives?

That's a stupid question. Obviously

ORANGE MAN BAD

Because of his politics and because he's pretty dumb.
He has some genuine good strips, but left wingers get rage inducing mad whenever his strips show up.

A few weeks ago someone posted edited strips from a left wing forum dedicated to editing.
This edit wasn't so bad, but the original is better.

Attached: notthatbad.jpg (771x760, 120K)

Fuck Valve.

I have a friend who absolutely _hates_ the EGS store but can't really give a real reason, other than the exclusives. He says that Epic will rip off these devs one day, but that's just his prediction, it's not based on any fact. I don't get it.

>love the Unreal Engine, filled of great features, allows a brainlet like me to make games with delicious spaghetti
>admire Epic as a company, they make games and develop features that end up in the engine because of the games they make
>they add better fog, eye shaders, hair shaders, better rendering in general because of Paragon
>give grants to devs that just make cool looking shit, they give tens of thousands to a single developer, no questions asked, it's just in their interest that more people uses their engine
>Paragon shuts down, Fortnite raises in popularity
>they add optimization stuff for desktop, phones, VR
>they start giving more and bigger grants now not only to gamedevs, but for teachers, medical VR, archviz, the weather channel, anyone that just does some cool shit with the engine

>EGS happens
>drama everywhere
>small devs practically being bought to exclusivity, everywhere
>aggressively buy out devs to have exclusivity, Metro Exodus, Shenmue 3
>Epic literally losing money over some sales as they pay for most the sale of the game personally, at least happened with the John Wick game
>there is free games I guess
>EGS has had two major leaks in security
>Sweeny says that there would cost nothing at all to add demanded features, he just "doesn't think" that people need them that much

And it's likely that they are offering extra deals to devs getting the grants now, hopefully they won't "require" the devs to take the exclusivity deal for the grant, but I just don't know anymore.
I just want to make my game in peace and be part of no drama even thought will take me ages, I just want Epic to be based and make the engine as they were. The EGS can exist but they should take an more like Microsoft does, they just make exclusives the games from their studios and they are chill either you want them on PC or console

Attached: 1413492258325.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

No, that would be gabe.
fraghero.com/gabe-newell-slammed-donald-trumps-muslim-travel-ban-due-reason/

Tim is our guy

Sounds like your friend just doesn’t want to put the effort into explaining his reasoning to an obvious retard. Why would he waste his time when you’re just going to slurp EGS semen regardless of his answer?

Nice

its the drone mentality, valve is the company that rips off devs at the first place, with buying them out and milking the ip

Thanks for your anecdote, fag.
I love EGS now.

Keep running your mouth, Tim. I'm still going to have the last laugh

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 251K)

If you are a piratechad, why do you care about this anyway?
Enjoy anno 1800 user

Even if you consider this a Yea Forums meme, how is it bigoted?

kek imagine thinking this. 2020 is the easiest race ever for Democrats cause Trump is so unpopular and hated

>wojak
>Yea Forums memes
>twitch memes
>endlessly tweets at no one
Wow, this guy's brain is a ruin.

The concept of Yea Forums itself is bigoted according to them.

Because I buy alot of steam games

4chins = not PC = literally Nazi

I miss the old Yea Forums that didn't get triggered by stuff like this.

>he's pretty dumb
This may be true but what leads you to this conclusion?

old Yea Forums would literally celebrate epic, every step against steam is a good step

So, you're a faggot not a piratechad

Based.
Making Games Great Again. Every true GAMER supports him.

China will grow larger.

back to your discord russian bot

old Yea Forums would have hated Epic on principle just because of Fortnite being popular. Oh wait, new Yea Forums is the same as old Yea Forums and you're just retarded.

Except the unreal engines have always been garbage.

This.
Tim is like a pirate king. He has payed off every country that ships their good across the ocean before the cargo reaches port! Anyone can plunder these ships in good conscience because they know deep down that the producers of such cargo aren't losing any money!

lol

>twitter screencap
>literally who
at least try to find someone with blue checkmark

But steam is also popular, therefore it's evil.

>Oh wait, new Yea Forums is the same as old Yea Forums and you're just retarded.

>into trash it goes
back to red*t

>literally the same approval ratings that obama had after 900 days
Can't wait for 4 more years of him.

who even unironically still larps as kekistani besides Sargon?

maybe on a Breitbart poll. If you actually go outside you'd see how unpopular and disliked he is. It's in the news every night

Sargons fan

Tim is more like hilllary.

>HERES HOW SHE CAN STILL WIN!...

Attached: LOL.png (801x534, 333K)

Because they're obsessed and actually think he believes everything he makes comics about literally.

>It's in the news every night
fuck dude, drupffs toast, isn't he?

Attached: 1564624916488.jpg (892x788, 46K)

Attached: 4848.jpg (1079x1308, 408K)

Is that according to the same (((polls))) that gave hillary a 95% chance of winning?

Yea Forums is brutally leftist. I mentioned EVS and doug tennaple in a passive reference to patreon and I got a warning

Attached: 1560006149930.jpg (1137x1500, 1.38M)

So why is he a racist?

so this is the power of 'journalism

Because he's not a democrat, duh.

Reminder when Aerial was cast as a nigger, there were literally NO threads about Little Mermaid on Yea Forums as I'm sure they weren't allowed

this huffpo?

he probably owns a flashlight

Attached: 1563364762823.jpg (568x934, 68K)

Tim just gave me Alan Wake and For Honor for free. what the fuck did Gabe do for me lately?

selling his biggest ip to china

Attached: 007dzhrmly1fxnrvxj27bj31400u076k.jpg (1320x990, 147K)

The time is coming when real Americans will.rise up.and kill all the lying left wing journalists. If I was on a jury and someone was on trial for shutting the mouth of a liberal with a gun I would refuse to convict them.

because he just churns out low hanging fruits with the intention of it being being used as political bait

NO ONE thought Artifact was going to be a success. When it was revealed, people booed when the words "Dota card game" came on screen.

he's racist for saying the exact same things obama said

whites are automatically racist according to SJWs, feminists, demonrats and faggots alike

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj9IxVlLRl0

Attached: 1536450323396.jpg (938x974, 81K)

At least Tim didn't drop the corpse of Eli Vance on my lawn then fuck off forever like Gabe did

Because he speaks the truth, and only the truth. That's a bad thing somehow.

>NO ONE thought Artifact was going to be a success

You weren't here apparently for its upcoming release, Valvedditor

You'd be barred from a jury for being mentally ill.

Retard.

sweeny is based, holy shit

>Tim is being compared to someone he hates.

epicshills just had to turn this political didn’t they.

Because the left has beaten the word into the ground so much it no longer means anything.

I TOO AM OBSESSED WITH THE INTERNET POSTINGS OF BILLIONAIRES
PERFECT FODDER FOR CONVERSATION ON THIS ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD

Attached: 1537402179034.png (704x372, 73K)

sure user

Attached: 90.jpg (760x374, 51K)

if they can wave the tranny and rainbow fag officially and politically, because it's """video games""" then so can everyone else

Attached: 1557513224923.png (554x496, 19K)

>Artifact is to trading card games what Half-Life 2 was to single-player action games
Holy shit. Did they really think this? They really fucking thought ARTIFACT was going to be the HL2 of card games, fucking hell man.

Tim compared Microsoft to trump and he was shitting on the former. So time actually hates trump.

Randy Stair will rise again

And now you understand why most of Yea Forums wants Gabe dead. He's actively a threat to vidya. Never forget that Gabe said that he wants single player games dead.

> It's a red staters are backwards hicks episode

Attached: 27qlp3spnfd31.png (500x356, 95K)

he is actually fucked in the head

Attached: fuckedinthehead.jpg (922x261, 47K)

>Kevin MacLeod - Sneaky Snitch
opinion disregarded

I will never forgive Valve until I am served Gabe's rotting head on a silver platter.

I don't count the creators of games in with people excited about said games for obvious reasons.

No one except Valve themselves thought that Artifact was going to succeed.

>getting is an drunk never she's your daughter excuse not your date

What games are steam exclusives that valve doesn’t own?

How do you even put together a sentence like "The Half-Life 2 of Trading Card Games!" and think it's a thing that people would even want?

>Never forget that Gabe said that he wants single player games dead.

Is this the new lie the Discord server has come up with to spread?

I want to have a 'conversation' with them. The only thing I will say is "why?"

Oh no no no...

Yeah so reddit

The only thing that annoys me in all this is that now I need 450 launchers to play my games.
Pisses me off to install all this bloat.

>Steam exclusives

You mean Valve games?

Why do white people engage in incest so much? Are republicans really that stupid?

I frankly don't see anything anywhere close to this happening here but that makes sense because it never does which means you people at some point just deluded yourself into thinking it does and now you keep seeing it

There were hyped Valve drones, just because you in particular weren't didn't mean they didn't post on Yea Forums at the time

WTF I love Epic now.

Way more common w/ brown people

that's not a white girl on that poster

Are you american? Shes pretty much average white person with tan.

Incest is approved in the Bible with Lot and his daughters, so it's generally considered ok in the Bible belt.

I practically live on Yea Forums, user. There was very little hype for Artifact. Most posts concerning the game before release were either outright negativity or worried caution.

>Gabe hates trump
>that somehow means Tim love trump
>even though Tim compared Microsoft (people he hate) to him and is in the opinion that we should stay and fight against both.

No, that's a half-black at best.

Probably has an IQ greater than 95

tim never hated microsoft based retard

If racists are so smart why are they usually dead broke retards living in trailers?

Attached: d550h66-5eff6f0f-0571-4eaf-b5e2-815b370c44f4.png (640x960, 197K)

>Yea Forums love Stonetoss

Of course you incels do lmao. He's manlet seething personified.

Attached: Stonetoss Kino.png (1000x1000, 759K)

Yellows and Brows do it far more in all parts of the world. Literally why a brown person is on that billboard.

Attached: gabe is a piece of shit.jpg (252x200, 12K)

That girl.is pretty much european. If people from spain, where they speak spanish, are white then so is she

you mean the SJWs who take gender studies as a course, blaming white men for all of their problems and end up broke?

Attached: male fantasy.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Stonetoss doesn't wipe his ass and thinks Tikka masala isn't British.

>being a faggot
Post source.

>Posting screencap of an actual Yea Forums shitposter who shills his patreon here all the time
It's you isn't it?

I don't use EGS for no other reason than my dislike for the company, They completely snubbed the PC platform for the microbux in the past and now they're trying to conquer the platform with bribery.

Maldraw is based for fighting the good fight against Valve, go fuck yourself NPC.

ITT Dumb trump faggots who dont realize Monday is the end of his presidency

Attached: 1564848208232.png (600x424, 178K)

Quite literally no one ever was happy it was Steam exclusive
Or anything exclusive for that matter, except for basedbros

>that
>white
What kind of white people have you been hanging around? That's a lightskin.

>all white people are racist
>asian countries are considered racist
>both have above average IQ

Attached: 1541829082485.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>People are still obsessed with Trump and bring him up every chance they get

Christ he really did break their brains didn't he

Attached: 1530620987385.jpg (342x316, 14K)

on what grounds are they getting him impeached

Its true

Attached: 7B932CF3-7F3E-4FDD-9A4D-B067F4FC93B9.png (540x181, 149K)

No he means the countless shithole red states that live paycheck to paycheck and have never had 50 grand in their bank at any point in their life.

he's fat and fat people are unfit to be leaders

Obstruction I guess?

>leaving more than 50 grand in your bank to get cucked by inflation

Attached: 1538756383793.png (742x742, 326K)

>whites are automatically racist according to SJWs, feminists, demonrats and faggots alike

Which doesn't discourage whites from being bigoted at all.
>YOU'RE EVIL AND OPPRESSIVE
>Okay how do I stop being evil and oppressive
>YOU'RE WHITE YOU CAN'T STOP IT'S AUTOMATIC
>Okay I won't

The irony being that Tim is more similar to Hillary in how they are trying to win.

only one year left
why not live it with it instead of embarrassing yourself further

Racism

>that edit

Attached: 1436351722213.gif (299x240, 174K)

>only one year left

Air out evidence and make Senate Republicans look awful.

Don't insult Trump by equating him to this chinese bootlicker.
He's staying in office for four more years along with those tariffs.

Good. So most amercians agree with racism.

I still don't get the whole Trump is bigoted thing when like a decade ago Hillary was saying fags shouldn't get married. She's more bigoted than Trump is

Attached: 1525803502642.jpg (1024x751, 102K)

I've gotten a lot of more to play around with thanks to how last year played out user.

>Don't insult Trump by equating him to this chinese bootlicker.
He's staying in office for four more years along with those tariffs.

Attached: 1564680819326.jpg (720x549, 28K)

She’s a democrat so it’s okay.

Because justice. We need tos end a message that the far right racism Trump has enabled has no place in modern america. We need to teacjh the red states that we are a multicultural society and they have no right to their bigoted beliefs that only Americans can live here

Don't blame me I voted for Vermin Supreme

Attached: vermin.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yeah, Trump's stock market has been pretty based.

LMAO

>why are you mad at this, you didn't even fucking know this game existed yesterday
People need to stop forcing this narrative
The game was showcased at E3 and generated a ton of positive buzz for being cute and casual and something girls would actually like sandwiched in between a bunch of "badass women shooting stuff yeah take that patriarchy"
Plus a lot of people have already paid money to these devs under the assumption they'd be able to play the game on steam, it's not unreasonable to be angry
Is your solution to every problem to just ignore it until it goes away, because addressing it MIGHT make things worse?

Thanks for the free games, Tim!

I honestly can't believe someone actually thinks this.
The Democrat Debates can't even point their fingers at Trump right, let alone win against him.

Hillary, Obama, and pretty much every Democrat have all said the same things Trump is saying about immigration as well.

You're welcome, user!

will the twitter crowd leave to canada this time around?

If Epic is smart they'll play further into this and get the Trannies against them. That's a surefire way for me to throw my full support behind the platform.

>NOT MY DEV
>NOT MY DEV
>NOT MY DEV
>RUSSIANS PUT HIM THERE!

Attached: Triger Gamer Girl.jpg (700x700, 177K)

Something I've always wondered about the debates is why do they always end up as complete shitflinging contests? Don't they realize it just makes each candidate's base hate all the others?

>s-she can still win!!!
>everyone hates trump!!!

Attached: laugh4.png (505x534, 150K)

I like the dad edit better

Because they literally have no fucking plan for 2020 besides promising pandering bullshit like opening the boarder and medicare for all while actually expecting to just continue what they did during Obama's second term

That was the strangest thing about them nominating her
>Trump is anti-lgbt instead vote for somebody who voted against same-sex marriage
>Trump is a rapist-nonce, instead vote for the wife of Bill Clinton, who got a kiddy-diddler off the hook and laughed about it.
>Trump is islamaphobic, instead vote for somebody who's 2008 campaign promised to slaughter more arabs than they did in 300

well, the only reason why tim wants to kill steam is the trannycheckmark problem

Attached: thiskillsthesjws.jpg (595x724, 72K)

I'd have probably hated Trump more if he was running against anyone but fucking Hillary.

They won’t because most of the devs that they have deals with and the people shilling for them are trannies.

>winnie the poo shills

Attached: 1315689527836.jpg (500x500, 27K)

People evolve user. Khillary and Obama realized how gay people needed to get married and how this nation needs immigrants to contribute to our culture. Trump is in fact a racist who thinks hispanics fleeing a war zone are evil. Thats contrary to the values this nation was founded on:
Give me your sick, your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free

I fucking love EGS because i can now pirate ALL my games without feeling bad about it.

BUT user SHE IS A
WOMAN
O
M
A
N
SHE CAN'T BE WRONG BECAUSE FFFFFFFFFEMINISM WHAT ARE YOU A S E X I S T
MY GENDER STUDIES PROFESSOR SAID YOU ARE AND I'M THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN DEBT TO THAT GENIUS

He's one note as fuck

Attached: 1550428837802.png (1000x1000, 109K)

Okay. I like Tim Sweeney now.

Attached: 1562672521796.jpg (640x343, 41K)

>this is why twitter sucks
>tim tweeted.
god I love twitter. Without it, people like Tim would be behind 10 levels or high quality PR people.

because he is a lazy grifter and not funny. He just panders to some of the most retarded people of a certain political allignment with hamfisted shit he half asses.

He reminds me of derailing threads by mentioning circumcision. He's definitely one note. Hilarious part is that he clearly works in the industry, seeing successful people every day that he hates.

Just read the ooblets developer's blog post and I honestly don't get what people are so upset about?
He literally admitted it's for the money and that there's nothing inherently wrong with exclusivity since both steam and EGS are free to use.
Is this really what reddit sperged out about?

>grifter
Why is this the newest lefty buzzword?

Attached: 1563706136484.jpg (658x891, 170K)

What the fuck is an "Ooblet"? Half an Oob?

Attached: 1467533670259.png (800x473, 18K)

>trannies already going against him
he's about to get redpilled real hard

Attached: 64402314_2164734513575549_1834095110069944320_n.jpg (708x960, 46K)

>Hilarious part is that he clearly works in the industry, seeing successful people every day that he hates
Damn, dude, that's a lot of mind reading.

Can someone link to the actual tweet?

let them sperg its literally free marketing, that is the reason why its AWESOME

Commies don't realize that making games is a business.

Not that user but Stone Toss is really dumb.

Attached: DRCS1s4V4AE2b0g.jpg (625x605, 95K)

just report the shills, the jannies will take care of these offboarders

There were threads but knowing /Cox/, they didn’t last long

I fucking hate Mark Hamill.

How much of a fucking crumbrain is Erik? The signature is the bottom left corner.

Stonetoss is quite possibly based, and perhaps, even redpilled.

Attached: virginity-comic.png (625x1215, 103K)

>announced it strategically so that they would have just gotten all their patreon payments for te month
Pretty sketchy.

Steamcels are running like headless chickens and it’s beautiful. Tim is our saviour.

Roping in something like human rights when the devs are talking about doing a deal to not move back in with their parents is bullshit. They can fuck off to Qatar if they are going to evoke something like that. It’s a shitty little game, they can do what they want, but don’t try to piss on me and then laugh it off. They need to own it.

The way he draws shows that he has had professional training. He's not Redpanels.

Why do people get so upset about Video Games? It's pathetic desu. Imagine living such a pathetic life that you get mad over video game stores.. Come on now, only gamers do this. It's a little bit embarrassing to watch.

Attached: 1563651189551.jpg (500x492, 30K)

The irony hear is that trump might end up destroying epic games if the trade war with China keeps going the way it is going.

That just sounds like a smart thing to do, how is that bad?

He is right though. America is literally running concentration camps. We have children living in cages for the crime of wanting a better life. This is how evil Trump.is for enforcing a racist law. Those people should be let free inside our nation

The entire world needs to get hit by an emp strike.

Fucking based
Steamfaggots seething

I'm saying if they wanted to avoid criticism they probably should have realized it would reflect on them badly.

>LOVE ISLAND GOOD
>PROSTITUTION GOOD
>BIG TITTIES IN VIDEO GAMES BAD

Much like the melting pot meme which was from a play made by a jew in the early 1900s, the poem on the Statue of Liberty, again something given to us by a foreign nation so not even American in the first place, has absolutely nothing to do with America. Just about everything everybody touts nowadays as being "American" is exactly opposite to what the founding fathers intended for the nation.

It's so antithetical to what the nation was founded on that nobody even tries to argue against that point when you mention it. They just say "well they were old racist white men so fuck them" or some gay useless shit.

Half of the allegories he makes are completely nonsensical. He's also dishonest, complained about T_D getting censored but didn't note how it was because they were threatening cops.

>What the fuck is an "Ooblet"? Half an Oob?

Attached: ooblet.jpg (632x791, 80K)

How does that equate to him hating the people he works with?

Of course he goes on T_D

Attached: 1550429456612.png (1000x1000, 579K)

which discord is forcing this gamer shit

Cops deserve to get threatened, they're not there to protect you, they're there to collect taxes and make sure niggers and spics continue to outbreed and outvote white people.

If I had the choice between being considered a good guy but my game wouldn't make any money and taking a bunch of money upfront but everyone hates me now I'd take the second choice every single time.
Let's be real, most people never even heard of "ooblets" before this whole thing.

Paul desilva is a shitposting account.
>Knows the meme is used here
>Account is mostly gift giveaways retweets

and like the retard dems have changes so has the world climate. We don't need to accept those people, it's completely counterproductive.

Who gives a fuck what the founders think? They have been dead for centuries

>foreign nation
>Emma Lazarus was born in New York City, July 22, 1849,[5]
Okay there faggo-
>into a large Sephardic Jewish family.

Attached: 1361238686635.jpg (512x384, 37K)

First off they had already been getting tons of money off Patreon for years. Secondly there is nothing wrong with taking an Epic deal, the biggest issue is how they informed people about this. You seem to really be keen on skipping over that element.
>Let's be real, most people never even heard of "ooblets" before this whole thing.
And I guess we'll see if negative publicity translates to sales.

>Bigots

Attached: 1562041420422.jpg (1024x916, 51K)

I bought a couple hundred bitcoins when they were going for like a quarter a piece 10 years ago and now I'm RICH AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: love-hate-relationship-comic.png (1500x500, 83K)

Didn't they reject a lot of the stuff Richard Garfield suggested?

The people he works with are the kind of people he draws with that DQ swirl.

Way to prove his last sentence.

We have an obligation to accept immigrants. Its literally why the nation was founded. A refuge and bastion of liberty for all people. We should give every human being alive American citizenship

The irony

Why do people pay attention to out-of-touch celebrities to begin with? They’re the last people you should go to for political commentary.

>ST acting like conservatives who are against gays don't get caught with male prostitutes all the time

I wonder how many people realize those immigrant camps have been a thing since Obama?

this screams incel

America was founded on the corpses of Indians that we stole from.

>And I guess we'll see if negative publicity translates to sales.
I never said that that's what they're going for, I just said that their game wasn't going to sell well either way, so might as well take the EGS money.

who is even posting in these threads and for what reason

Attached: 1290731027301.jpg (247x247, 8K)

heh

she lost because of this very bullshit, though. The only votes she got were based on name recognition. Those aware of her changing claims didn't vote for her, and its the reason Trump won at all.

As far as we know, they simply paid to use his name.

America was founded as a refuge for Brits who were sick of the British crown.

The gay poem is by a jew cunt from the US, yes, but the faggot statue everybody thinks is so American is from France.

The reason this country is full of faggots, brown people that refuse to take care of themselves, and communist sympathizers is because people have your exact attitude. And they didn't even come to that conclusion on their own, which is the worst part. There's a giant disconnect between schools teaching about the founding fathers and then teaching what "American values," are. So kids grow up thinking the founders really intended for women and brown people to vote en masse primarily for more government programs when the reality is you had to be a 35 year old white man who owned property and was married to be able to vote back then, because that's the only kind of person who actually gives a shit about the future of the country.

This is like apartheid all over again.
STOP TREATING GAMERS LIKE BLACK PEOPLE, MR SWEENEY

>I just said that their game wasn't going to sell well either way
Thats a pretty dumb statement to make.

They're fenced off partitions and keeping people in them is an Obama-era regulation

Baitfags aka the cancer

Most conservatives are nigger lovers and fag enablers, they're not really conservatives. They're not conservative about anything and they don't conserve anything, unless it's the right for jewish owned companies and banks to destroy the economy and nation. You should just call them red democrats, instead.

Attached: anti-sjw-youtuber-comic1.png (1000x1000, 185K)

>First off they had already been getting tons of money off Patreon for years.
I don't think you understand how much it costs to actually develop a game.
(and no, that little shitty pixel platformer with only 1 level you made back in middle school 1 year ago doesn't count)

and tell me how do you think that would affect america? How would that benefit anybody?

>polls are all fake news except the ones showing Trump doing well!
okay

can't speak doe leftys. but It has become a booming industry.

Attached: 2-Figure1-1.png (1318x614, 379K)

>A refuge and bastion of liberty for all people
Who told you that? A statue with a poem on it written by a jew in the 20th century?

>here you get some freedom, gamer

Attached: 1564840192380.png (677x1156, 674K)

>I don't think you understand how much it costs to actually develop a game.
Do you even know the size of their team and how much they were earning? You're coming across as a very ignorant person wanting to spend his time arguing.

Yes, but the statue was built to represent liberty, not mass immigration like the poem suggests.

It’s okay because he’s black and a Democrat.

>spic retard
>on twitter
>saying nonsense shit

White people are the only people to consider incest a crime, so of course jews popularized the sister fucking redneck meme. Kind of like how white people were the first to abolish slavery but are blamed for all racism.

No, because the natives were a collection of different nations and ethnicities; there was no single national government. There was in China.

>gamers are now ACTUALLY being opressed instead of it just being a shitty meme
meme magic is real after all.

>Steam
>Epic
Both are trash. I only shop from GOG.

Attached: gog is the best.jpg (1117x609, 89K)

Wait so you want the credit for abolishing slavery but not the accusations of racism that comes from your forefathers owning slaves?

Attached: 1535310140472.jpg (704x690, 67K)

>Needing to credit the artist's name when it written right there on the comic

And we offer that liberty to all immigrants. The idea citizenship.should be hard to obtain is ludicrous considering people used to just come on a ship. Why were european immigrants allowed to freely enter but now that hispanics are coming over the border its wrong? The only answer is racism

The poem and the statue have become one in the same and that's exactly what the jew cunt that wrote it wanted to happen. When any retard talks about how "Amerca = Land of Free so let every single 3rd world shitter come in and then give them free everything," they always invoke the Statue of Liberty because of that stupid fucking poem. That stupid ass statue is half the reason this "we're a nation of immigrants so let everyone come in" meme is so prevalent in the first place.

But we are a nation of immigrants. Unless you're a native american in which case you should be spending your day drinking and not on Yea Forums.

KING ILLEGAL FOREST

>preordering videogames

You seek to feel america is a "white " nation when in reality america has no racial identity. The very idea america is white is contrary to all our values

fuck i hate the egs and i was legit triggered by the ooblet dev tards blogpost but this is kinda based

resetera also hates him now, c-could he been /ourguy/ all along?

Attached: 1556125718854.png (1024x922, 702K)

>Wait so you want the credit for abolishing slavery
Yes
>but not the accusations of racism that comes from your forefathers owning slaves?
Also yes. Because everybody enslaved niggers, even niggers. Not even niggers considered niggers to be human. So it wasn't racist. They weren't people, they were just farm equipment. The entire world unanimously agreed on it. And if it weren't for whitey the entire world would still be in unanimous agreement that they should be whipped and chained and forced to pick cotton, rather than just parts of Africa and the Middle East.

>Why were european immigrants allowed to freely enter

Immigration act 1891 and Ellis Island.
Look it up.

>other than the exclusives
who says this isn't enough?

but tim supports gog

Attached: gogchad.jpg (606x716, 71K)

Yes immigrants.
Those biological weapons down south is not immigrants, they are an invasive intruders that refuse to follow the rules of law.

Actually undocumented citizens have a lower rate of criminality than citizens

What a fucking shameless twisted tongue man.

>triggered by the truth
the outrage is just the proof that gaymers are entitled faggots, controlled by tranny hiveminds

Would you give a shit if they were steam exclusives?

to be fair girlfriends are self cleaning

Even Epic shills have been calling the ooblet dev a fucking idiot on Twitter. How do you even fuck up this badly.

Snakeoil salesman.

We're a nation of Conquers and pioneers, we didnt immigrate anywhere

The land was conquered. It was bought and bartered for in some cases, and taken with gun and sword in others. Even if you still insist on "muh immigrants" it was very clear the intention was for White Europeans, and not brown people. This was true up until the 1965 Immigration Act which turned all our immigration from Europe into South America. Again, another very recent meme retards like you bought into for some reason.

White European was the racial identity. Do you think it's a coincidence only white men could vote when the nation was created? Do you think it was a coincidence the Constitution states "All Men are created equal," while niggers were still in chains? How fucking oblivious can you be man, actually look at the history of the country. It was by whites for whites.

The melting pot meme, the Statue of Liberty poem meme, and the immigration meme were all from the 20th century. They had nothing to do with the founding father's intentions or the creation of the country. Never once did any of the men who built and created this nation say "Man I can't wait to have millions of brown people flood this place, let women vote, let brown people vote for welfare, and destroy the white working class." Your entire concept of what "American values" are comes from 3 memes that were made in the last 100 years and have been pounded into your head and promoted by jews. They're completely antithetical to what actual Americans wanted when the country was formed, what they planned for the country, and what they hoped for.

>The very idea america is white is contrary to all our values
yeah, your values, not the real American values the founders had in mind

Tim is the one who is going to kill GOG, if anything. And that's a good enough reason to shit on EGS.

Attached: 1564252868364.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Fucking racist nazi laughing at Yea Forums memes. Imagine laughing at Mein Kamph, even if didn't know it came from Hitler you're still a nazi.

Steamfolk, how do we recover from this?

looool literally incel: the comic.

Have sex

I would give a shit if Steam paid for them to be exclusive to Steam, which they haven't done. Steam doesn't prevent indies from releasing on GOG, itch, Origin or even Epic's store.
Epic does.

Funny how a nation built by whites isnt white huh
but you go ahead and tell me how 2% of the nonwhite population built the country.
Our founding fathers didint even want non whites in it.

Undocumented citizens, aka ILLEGAL ALIENS, have criminality rate of 100% by definition.

This right here is why the left is pushing "undocumented immigrant" as a term. Literally every illegal immigrant is committing a crime. By calling them something else and making claims like that they are trying to control the narrative.

No they don't. Even ignoring , they're far more likely to commit non-violent crimes like identity theft, and are more likely than all demographics except black males to commit violent crimes.

Crossing the borders is a crime by itself faggot.

You missed /pol/ for a few boards mate, your "white" america is a product of poorly interpreted nazi propaganda i bet

You didnt abolish slavery though

You guys need to learn what immigrants are.

Attached: 1546567868402.jpg (1536x2048, 393K)

?

Valve games?

Is there any game that Valve "bought"?

If there's something, they at least financed the development, then that would be fair.

Most of them got away with minor crimes in sanctuary cities, so the statistic is heavily skewed by lack of incarceration.

Refusing a woman becasue she isn't a virgin is the opposite of incel behaviour, a incel would go skydiving without a parachute if he was guaranteed to get laid.

or just corrupt. remember when trump said he'd drain the swamp then filled his administration with goldman sachs executives and taxed everyone low income?

Attached: r.jpg (651x297, 78K)

Illegally entering a country is a crime.

You dont know much about incels

>rightwing has a wife taht is pro-life
how's that bad?

It would end in screeching far sooner than you think it would.

Trännies

topkek

SOMEBODY HAS TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING

Attached: 28db55ae3682cadb8a76d148969be08212761ce0034363f2b4d44ca632ac5a02.png (800x600, 649K)

Refusing a woman is voluntary celibacy, dipshit.

He roasts people on Twitter

There is literally no such thing as an incel, hookers exist.

Nigger please, an incel that rejects any fit and sane woman ISNT an incel by definition as that makes it voluntary celebacy. I am not Inpoor if i refuse a well paying job because I don't want to wear a tie.

how can this man defend hipster developers who thinks gamers should be gassed?

Attached: 672rat675903426e.jpg (1471x623, 138K)

This

He was unpopular and hated last time as well but you retards put him up against an unelectable psychopath.

Incels dont view sex via prostitutes as legitimate, it is unearned. likewise sex with a nonvirgin is tainted, its the casual way of getting laid. They want a woman to desire them.

Go on sluthate sometime if its still up, its a real laugh.

By which I mean you are going put up another unelectable candidate.

fucking based

This site is like reading youtube comments at this point
>Based!
>Cringe!

because these guys pressure them into abortions? republicans are pro-life until they knock up a bitch

The difference is that in order to keep his running for presidency, Trumps goal was to stay in the spotlight. He wasn’t trying to sell a product. When you’re actually trying to get people to pay money, outrage marketing is not going to be as effective. Even if it’s beneficial this time (and I honestly don’t think it is) people being aware of this will dissuade them from supporting future projects.

>completely ignore everything I say

Good points though, I'll reconsider the entire history of my nation to decide the last 100 years was the "real America" and everything prior was just bullshit

Incels that only want virgins are not incels, they have chosen to not have sex with a majority of women of legal age. It is their own damn fault for narrowing the scope to such an absurd degree while not being in an ultra-conservative society/group.

I can respect not going for hookers though, even if they are only incel-lite at best for refusing their services.

He'd be trying to dump money on them if CDPR didn't have their own storefront.

He's got great comedic timing and is legitimately funny, for example is a great criticism of current political shitflinging online; but he's also an, unironically, not even shitposting, nazi.

Not like "everybody on the right is a nazi" nazi, or "Anybpody making edgy shitposts or that goes against SJW dogma is a nazi", but is a full out "I think jews control the world and women shouldn't be able to vote" nazi.

>productive discussion
>gamers should be gassed
How are these people real?

>+1 Like

Because you're reading it wrong.

Shitholes gravitate to the Red because republican policies actually carry the possibility of improving the quality of life in said states while affluent states gravitate towards being Blue because their lives are comfortable enough to see no need in such policies.

seething unity drone

Face the sad truth that the internet is irredeemably ruined now. Any mainstream site will be overrun with low effort shit and there's not much we can do about it.

>If you wanna complain do it somewhere nobody else can see so I can more easily ignore it

>would you give a shit if they were exclusive to the platform you already use?
who would give a shit?

Attached: 1533923864980.jpg (714x767, 72K)

We could ban all phoneposters

Thinking that women shouldn't vote and that jews control the world doesn't make you a nazi you faggot.

Unity's worse garbage, sure.
But Unreal was the original Unity.

>Gas chambers
Jews can't stop thinking about it can they.

>great comedic timing
He has like 4 jokes, I'd sure fucking hope he could get the timing down.

Attached: 1550429860532.jpg (1140x300, 291K)

that meme is being used by normies for months now

When are we suppose to start ddosing fornite servers?

>I would give a shit if Steam paid for them to be exclusive to Steam, which they haven't done

Yeah, steam would never did that!

Attached: 1564683373000.png (1697x925, 76K)

Sure.

Attached: 1555747867414.png (4425x2609, 3.75M)

>gas chambers aren't real
>but man i wish they were
every time with you idiots

i barely saw any hype for it, dude
people were either indifferent or would possibly try it or shat on it relentlessly

Are you saying you're a jew

>Your waifu isn't real
>But man you wish she was.

>The cure for cancer isn't real
>But man you wish it was.

>Interstellar manned flight isn't real
>But man you wish it was.

This is not a contradiction.

is that what leftie memes look like?

no wonder everyone thinks most lefties are underage

And look where we are now, steam is garbage dump of pc gaming. All of this because gaben fired a guy behind greenlight after he found out he ate his pack of doritos.

t. underage

wtf I love Epic Games now.

trying to argue gas chambers aren't real doesn't make a person any more sympathetic to you when you're like "we should have genocided more"

Learn how to use filters, it's not hard to know what's coming out and find games of interest. You're just a retard that needs to be spoonfed by shit like E3 to know what to buy. Epic is great for simpletons like you, a console cuck in denial.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0qZTS38cjw

>Introversion Software’s seminal genre-buster saw almost universal praise from critics but sold poorly, not least because it lacked any form of distribution in America. After near-bankruptcy and an underwhelming response to offering downloads for those purchasing through their site, Introversion are getting ready to begin a Steam distribution deal

Good guy Steam saving devs from going under, also 2005? Anything relevant from the last fucking decade?

gas chambers are real
american prisons have used them for executions

reeeeeeee ONLY USE POLLS THAT AGREE WITH ME YOU DRUMPFTARD

Right because comics that basically boil down to
>LOL TRANNIES
>LOL NIGGERS
>LOL THE HOLOCAUST WAS A LIE
are soooo much more mature...

They're edgier. Liberal (no leftists) comics are the establishment and, as such, boring.

Hey...KID! Being edgy is like the most childish thing someone can aim for. MORON!

For all the "acceptance" of tranny and kid fucking they sure hate the idea of daughter fucking

the right is like a pizza cutter, all edge and no point

Attached: Komedy Klassics.jpg (618x466, 63K)

Holy BASED he liked the Yea Forums maymay! He's /ourguy/!!! downloading Epic Game Launcher right now and upvoting all his shill posts on here from now on! (god I'm so desperate for acknowledgement)

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

Good guy epic is saving devs from going under in 2019. Nothing my dear steamdrone, i can only ask you to cope more with the reality

Who pressure who into abortions because I fail to see that from that pic. Do you imply that a senator knocked-up someone and pressured that woman into abortion? Was it his wife?

You're completely right. Cosmopolitan neoliberals mastered the political system.

its almost like you have no concept of what something outside of what steven crowder feeds you

Attached: j.jpg (432x291, 51K)

Attached: 1564414938187.png (320x320, 28K)

republicans pressuring the girls they cheat on their wives with

Attached: rep.png (642x351, 44K)

I hate women epic games and N words who's with me bros

Attached: women make me sick.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Theere is also a subreddit about Yea Forums, guess you're them now.

Yeah, so you see, he wasn't real republican though. Real republicans do not cheat their wives. I hope he resigned.

I've thought this before, he likes to give drive-by hot takes on twitter and gaslights the fuck out of people. People didn't like the Ooblets announcement because it smugly reduced not liking the EGS to some kind of toxic gamer hot take with no basis in reality, so of course the man who stands to profit IMMENSELY from the EGS' continued success is going "lmao nothing wrong with this!"

This concerns me, though. Ben (the second dev/writer on ooblets that's been doing all of the public lashing out) has invoked the ghost of GG more than once. If you were actually around when GG was starting, part of the reasonit was successfully painted the whole concept of it as being about keeping girls out of games when a lot of the original point behind it was that devs were too chummy with journos was that there were a lot of reactionaries out there more than willing to play along with it. Nobody is going to listen to whatever vague original point you had if suddenly you have loads of crazy people posting spamming racist memes and porn around.

What I'm trying to say here is that if Epic's people started trying to bait reactionaries or paint the disdain for the EGS as toxic gamer culture or whatever, and reactionaries take the bait and start acting ridiculous I feel like they could actually force the idea in the public consciousness that there's nothing wrong with the store through sheer tribalism.

I don't know if that makes any sense.

Attached: burns.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>Real republicans do not cheat their wives
so what do you call paying 150 grand to a porn star hoping she doesn't tell the news you cheated on your third wife?

>Real republicans do not cheat their wives.
All do, you idiot. What kind of fucking naive retard are you?

Liberals proving their superior intelligence by being unable to detect sarcasm.

How were they going under? Nearly all the games they've poached are fully funded, hell these guys were getting $3000 a month just from patreon bucks, they were in no need of 'saving' at all unlike Introversion that was literally going bankrupt after their UK only sales were drying up. Just how far up your own ass is your head?

This is my first time seeing the zoomed out version of this image

i claim poe's law

Attached: Casually discussing video games outside v.png (916x647, 485K)

In what way? How does pointing out their deceptive nature contradict saying they are bad news? Only idiots think like you fampai.

The pretend videogame press was completely discredited to everyone not looking for approval on insane political rhetoric, I don't know what world you're living in where their manchildren antics actually achieved anything but exposing their own kikery harder than the public ever could.

Self aware image posting?

There is literally nothing wrong with incest, as long as pregnancy isn’t involved. A hole is a hole, even if it shares blood with you

Attached: 09A0CD63-2AD3-4D07-8509-648FF189927B.jpg (1440x810, 145K)

You have to be blind to not see parallels with "real communism hasn't been tried yet" argument

>that pic related
What a disgusting undecided deviant.

>phoneposting is directly related to inbreeding
Who would have thought

There is no legal case to be made why EGS shouldn't be allowed to do what they do. Y'all just mad because uncle Tim hurt your feefees. Such is the state of Yea Forums - Video Games board in our Lord's year 2019.

Attached: 1557608183626.jpg (844x724, 75K)

wooden doors tonny

>There is no legal case to be made why EGS shouldn't be allowed to do what they do.
I know I'm the minority, but I always said it was completely legal. That doesn't makes it good.

Attached: 1559328362837.png (344x971, 214K)

thats a bold faced lie and shittyfungus knows it

It started in Yea Forums with Breaking Bad shitposting.
It's a quote from Jessie Pinkman.

there's no legal case for a lot of things corporations probably shouldn't be allowed to do.

And there is no forced option for me to use EGS and inform anyone who wants to use it what they really think of their customers.

Tim has always been/ourboy/.
Valvedrônes are just too powerful on Yea Forums and have turned Yea Forums against Tim.

Leftist memes are just corruptions of right wing memes.
Fits ((((their)))) modus operandi.

>and inform anyone who wants to use it what they really think of their customers.
You sound like a woman. Nobody here cares about your hurt feelings.

Struck a nerve I see.
You sound like a faggot who loves chocking on Tim's dicks, more people should know what trash EGS is.

>Valvedrônes are just too powerful on Yea Forums and have turned Yea Forums against Tim.
we taking back control, its a matter of time

Attached: 1560196132241.jpg (550x627, 45K)

One is way more valuable than the other, not to mention the false equivalence between being socially ostracized (in certain parts of the country) for vocally liking the president and being actively punished by the government for vocally disliking the government.

Most right wing memes are a corruption of old Yea Forums memes which used to be a leftist site before you newfags rushed in after the fappening.

Attached: billo.png (259x173, 81K)

Sweeney would be really based if he wasnt working with a soulless chink company

powerful

Attached: 2019-08-01-nbc4-man-in-maga-hat-attacked-1.png (410x229, 145K)

>fleeing a war zone

>woman
>capable of thinking of a bigger picture or thinking ahead at all or holding any responsibility whatsoever
You okay there, Cho? Post with double spacing if they're holding your family hostage.

He is the majority stock holder. Chinks have some control but at the end of the day, Tim is in control.

Nobody would genuinely support Pooh though.

That's it. I'm downloading Fortnite right now. So are all of you.

a 40% stake in a private company doesn't translate to any control whatsoever.
It's not my problem if a steam drone doesn't understand how stocks work.

This is not true.

Yes, yes it is. Now get out of my board nigger.

Attached: you can not refute this.jpg (1200x724, 101K)

Sweeney was always a faggot. The only good he ever caused was collateral (killing the 360 with Gears, complaining about W10 being a nightmare because it would hurt his future botnet, being the greatest driving force behind current piracy, about to crash the indieshit market with welfare, etc)

That's why I love comics and never ever post or browse Yea Forums. The mods there are rabid leftoids.

Let the users of that shitty board drown in their own filth. I will not waste my time getting upset there, it is already enough that we are in the downhill of the industry.

Attached: Firestorm smashing.jpg (609x905, 235K)

so how much does Tim have? Somehow I don't think it's the 60%

Reminder that both the American left and the American right are soldiers of the neoliberal corporate ruling class. There's no left in America and soon the left will be dead worldwide.

Those anonymous protests where guys showed up in lame guy fawkes masks to protest scientology are like the iconic image of the modern protestor, at least, they come to mind when I think "protestor"

maybe not literally a "left-wing board" but definitely not a right-wing shitpost repository like it is now.

It was usually about shock, not mad political dogma.

>great comedic timing
I don't even hate the guy, I appreciate his shitty little comics making people seethe so hard but literally all he does is make the latest /pol/ memes in web comic format. The one you linked is probably the most creative one he's made and a lot of people either don't get it or pretend not to get it.

This one and Collision Course are my favorites of him.

Attached: voter-id-comic[1].png (1000x1000, 270K)

its literally 59-60% some core employer getting their money with share value

Based, I do the same.

>have sony consoles from 1 to 4, nitendo wii, psp, vita, x360, and switch
>never bought a single original game in my life, they are all hacked

>have Uplay and GOG account
>15 games in one and 2 on the other
>both received for free

>have 100 something games on Steam, all of them bought and all of them from japanese devs

Attached: 1547789862952.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Extracted from a comment on StoneToss page.
>Socialists use anti-capitalist RHETORIC, but on all important issues they ultimately support the same policies as the mega corporations who indoctrinate them through the mass media (e.g. mass-immigration, deplatforming of right-wing voices, breaking down national borders, gun control, catering to transgenderism and other sexual perversions, the list goes on). Socialism has also always been directly financed by rich bankers and war profiteers like Jacob Schiff, Olof Aschberg, Israel Gelfand, George Soros and Karl Radek. The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was largely funded by the nominally capitalist government of Imperial Germany: dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
>Meanwhile capitalists love offloading their costs onto society at large using socialist policies. Take for example how Ingo Kramer from Germany's Association of Employers promotes "free" (i.e. taxpayer-funded) fullltime daycare for all German children:
focus.de/politik/experten/gastbeitrag-von-ingo-kramer-arbeitgeberpraesident-macht-groko-parteien-klare-ansage_id_8365239.html

>This way women are "freed" from having to spend time taking care of their children, and can instead be used in the workforce, which in turn enables employers to further decrease the wages of their male employees because a single wage does not have to be high enough to support an entire family anymore. And on top of that, the taxpayer is footing the bill for everything, so not even the costs of the daycare centers eat into the industrialists' profits. This is what feminism is all about: a scam by Big Business to flood the labor market with additional workers at the cost of destroying the family unit, and leftists eat it up unflinchingly.
Note that Mr. Kramer was also one of the most ardent enemies of Germany's right-wing PEGIDA protest movement, saying that "we need immigration for our labor market":
nytimes.com/2015/01/06/world/europe/pegida-rally-dresden-germany.html

>guys, anime is all sameface garbage
>look at my superior americanimation

major leftist/anarchist hubs on reddit constantly threaten violence towards civilians and police alike, they're left completely alone, literally nobody believes your kind applies rules evenly anymore

With this I agree

There's no "washed is like new", second hand things are still second hand.

Attached: based.jpg (500x539, 60K)

>used to be a leftist site before you newfags rushed in after the fappening
No retard, this site's forever changed ever since MLP and gamergate happened and the mass redpilling started. If journalists, activists, "MSM" just left gaming alone and didn't force their agenda, none of this would've happened.

Resetranny plebbitors, CTR / Shareblue shills and Stormfaggots ruined the site, on top of big tech kikes censoring normies, the rise of the SJWs and puritans, and then them immigrating and flooding this site with cancer.

Attached: 1553267347382.jpg (431x620, 31K)

>socially ostracized
Is that being carjacked and fired from your job is called? lol, fucking Nazi

Yea Forums has always been counter culture, newfag

>I call everything I don't like incel
Huh. Smells of incel.

In some countries is a crime, and even though the police don't care, a person who is an involuntary celibate probably don't have the drive to do something he is aware that it is illegal. Also, sex for NPCs is more about validation than pleasure, and incels are not automatically thinking people just because they aren't adequating in social norm, most still preservate the cattle's sense of moral.

t. user who uses the service of prostitutes once a week.

Attached: Dyn3pW5V4AERjB-.jpg large.jpg (540x544, 31K)

t. seething murrimut
Your pathetic burgerland is dying and China is the new superpower.

Yea Forums originally did not pander to anything or to anyone
Dilate harder tranny

I bet you niggers think the exploding van was about Yea Forums, when it was about 420chan. all of the images used in that story were from Taima

Spoken like a true incel.

It goes way back to the Tumblr / Yea Forums war. If Yea Forums was a left wing site, the war wouldn't have happened. Yea Forums is "based" on its own.

Like a lot of other political comics, his jokes tend to repeat themselves over and over again. He has a few comics that are more unique in the jokes/arguments they're telling, but most of the time it is just about niggers, trannies killing themselves, women being whores, or Jews/The Holocaust.

>2005
People born when that happened are already fucking. Hell, people born when that happened are already on consent age in my country.

Attached: ???.jpg (588x768, 86K)

So, it was when Steam was just beginning. Just like Epic Games Store does it now.

No. No one cares about exclusives. They care about a game they want to play being chained to a shitty, lacking storefront that nobody else uses.

It's gonna be 2016 all over again

You know, I was willing to give Trump a chance, but I stubbed me toe today. FUCK BLUMPFGDCHRH

I find that aspect of american elections really weird.
And sometimes I read about democrats that literally say that niggers are too stupid to get IDs. I thought racism was a no no in their book.

>n-never have any different opinion or else you are a sheep falling for marketing plows
Genius

What is with the mindless hate of Steam? lol you tards just sound like tards when you shit on it.

>I thought racism was a no no in their book.
>Last week, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signed into law a bill that bans abortions as soon as the baby’s heartbeat is detected, which can be as early as six weeks. But before it passed, a Democrat state representative from Ohio tried to make sure African-American babies were excluded from the pro-life bill and could be aborted for any reason up to 20-weeks.
>Rep. Janine Boyd proposed Amendment 0291 which would have provided an exception for black mothers to abort their babies. Boyd suggested protecting black children from abortion is akin to slavery. “Black slaves were once treated like cattle and put out to stud in order to create generations of more slaves,” she said during her remarks, which were broadcast on The Ohio Channel. “Our country is not far enough beyond our history to legislate as if it is.”
snopes.com/fact-check/ohio-black-abortion-exclude/

Someone doing something bad 14 years ago does not excuse another person doing something bad now. Back in 2005 I wasn't a costumer, I was just a 11yo consolenigger, but I'm sure I would be mad if I was already buying games on PC and that happened.

>b-but muh morals, hypocrisy!
Like I give a fuck. I'm a consumer, and I want my interests as a consumer to be upheld above all else.

Attached: 139839678290.jpg (861x719, 123K)

That election was like something from a movie. I love when the underdog make it against all the odds.

ploys*

Guaranteed sales is a big fucking deal for an indie

I find the rage over EGS is genuinely bizarre.

I honestly think people like Steam a lot more than me, they put a super-high value on features I don't care about, and have a super-strong emotional connection to it?

Steam is basically fine and was far million times better than the alternatives historically, but the core Steam experience has either stagnated or got actively worse over time, and the barriers to making something comparable to Steam technically have basically disappeared.

I do wonder if a lot of it is literally children and teens who have seen PC gaming as synonymous with Steam all their lives and have an strange religious emotional connection that they need to rationalise? It's all a bit weird.

based Sweeney

Games development, outside of super-AAA, is precarious as fuck in 2019.

There's a reason everyone is selling their soul at the first available opportunity.

does that mean that we will witness sweeney going ghost in our life time?

Attached: dancetotheflames.jpg (882x906, 66K)

steam killed pc gaming, newfaggot

This, it's embarrassing how many people rush to defend fucking Valve whenever this argument comes up as if Steam isn't a bloated mess of a storefront. Remember last year when their security was compromised and people were randomly getting logged into other users' accounts and could see all their personal information? Not to mention there's still tons of shovelware mobile port garbage getting dumped on to the store every single day.

Only Redditors are sad that James got booted. If you can't follow simple instructions because of your ego, you're not fit to work anywhere. James basically hijacked the show at Shanhai Shitshow, whether the content he provided was good or not doesn't matter. You don't hijack a live broadcast.

>only red*itors are sad
james was a /d2g/ incarnate, kill yourself gaben

>Remember last year when their security was compromised
Nope,never had any issues. I remember every other company getting compromised though, in multiple ways. Including Epic.
>there's still tons of shovelware mobile port garbage getting dumped on to the store every single day.
So filter them you worthless nigger. Don't forget to get your preorder or Ooblets in.

Damn, literally something from /pol/ wet dreams. I guess any baby will do for the democrats human sacrifices

based

>/pol/ thread reaching the limit
>paid mods can't be arsed because its disguised as an egs thread
all my keks

Another Thread another btfo for gaben cock sucker, feels good

Attached: oak-tree-sunset-iStock-477164218-1080x608 (1).jpg (1080x608, 115K)

EGS is only 7 months. Pic related is what Steam looked like when it was 7 months old. Give Tim some time.

Attached: nRTmEv8.png (1024x768, 173K)

Reminder that (((bisexual))) people, regardless of their sex, don't deserve human rights until they pick a side.

and who are you to enforce that

his molecules just might get rearranged

fuck steam, they literally forced me to download their shit to play cs....

"USE THE FILTERS", "USE THE DISCOVERYT QUEUE" - neither are good or reliable.

I literally want to see everything that's newly released and isn't total ass so I can make a decision. Steam provides no option to do that.

Meanwhile, I can walk into any half-decent physical game shop and they will have a "New Releases" section of half-decent titles released in the last few weeks.

Steam is still and always will be the most popular PC gaming client. Epic sabotaged their chanes of ever succeeding as a store months ago. Cope.

No one, I just like to remind it.

>neither are good or reliable.
Yeah they are, you're just a retard.
>I literally want to see everything that's newly released and isn't total ass so I can make a decision
What is "ass" is subjective, again because you're a dumbass, use filters.
>Meanwhile, I can walk into any half-decent physical game shop and they will have a "New Releases" section of half-decent titles released in the last few weeks.
Oh okay, so another retard that needs to be spoonfed by E3 every year. Learn how to follow developers you like on steam so you can get updates on their upcoming games. I know you're a bit of a brainlet, but it's not that hard.

store.steampowered.com/publisher/

Steam gives you the tools to filter out and find games, but it's not idiot proof, sorry.

tick tock mindless drone, we are making the pc market great again

Serious response: he's repeating the same jokes over and over again.
Snarky response: he's not left-wing and that's enough for crazy left-wingers to hate him and claiming he's the same as Wyatt Mann's comics.