What the fuck were they thinking with Persona 5 Royal? Why is Kawakami a slut now?

What the fuck were they thinking with Persona 5 Royal? Why is Kawakami a slut now?

Attached: slut.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

>now

>STILL no western release date beyond "2020"
Royal isn't coming out in the west until Q3 2020, isn't it.

Attached: fdsfdsa.gif (244x244, 1021K)

did you miss the part where she's moonlighting as a cosplaying prostitute?

Royal looks awful honestly. It just feels like pure fanservice at the expense of the original games tone.

It really looks great and expands the game in a meaningful way.

The writing was on the wall wasn't golden the same thing?

>Now

Older women always act like this

>
>
>Now

The original game loses sight of its tone right after Madarame's dungeon when you just start going after people you don't like instead of people who are directly oppressing you.

>more Kawakami fanservice

Attached: 1a9.gif (412x304, 2.79M)

I like sluts like this

That fits perfectly with the rest of the game though? They are highschool children developing a god complex. No wonder nobody on Yea Forums would understand, because they all suffer from the same issues since they think themself better than anyone else.

Will they change the story that much to actually fix this? I’ve beaten game twice and I could probably handle another playthrough if it’s fresh enough.

yea but can i fuck sae in royal

Huh is this really in the game I must have missed it might replay it now.

Did you miss the whole points where the villains literally use the fact that their acts as heroes get to their head so they manipulate them?

Yeah I probably did I also did play it a long time ago the plot wasn't that great honestly or at least it didn't keep my attention.

You're not being serious, right? How dumb are you to ask something like this?

Just learn japanese lmao

Attached: 1537216743230.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

>posing alone in your room makes you a slut

I never played persona 5, what is persona 5 royal? DLC? I thought it was a new game but aren't these all the same characters from the last one?

I already played 5 twice. I have no desire to do it again for a few hours of new stuff. I'll just watch the new stuff on youtube to be honest with you family.

Same game with new stuff. Usually new character and ending and new events

it's an expanded version of the first game, like Persona 3 FES or Persona 4 Golden

>people actually think Kawakami isn't a prostitute
>even though thats what "maid services" are
>and they outright say she has sex with men for money
>multiple times

Kawakamifags are the worst. Just accept that she was a prostitute. It's not a big deal.

>google "Kawakami"
>LITERALLY just that
>its populated instantly by lewds

It's the "complete" version of 5 so you can just play instead of 5

Ok, and the thematic conclusion of that is letting the children with god complexes have the power of a god to defeat another god. You don't have to justify a shitty story just cause you like dating anime girls, just say you like dating anime girls.

U mad as hell

And I'm right.

Attached: 1564237330112.png (1051x694, 646K)

>I thought it was a new game but aren't these all the same characters from the last one?
Look, I'm not defending P5R here, but what kind of retarded statement is this. If a sequel to a game comes out and has the original cast in it, is it no longer a sequel? Is gothic 2 not the sequel to gothic 1 "because it has all the same characters from the last one"?

yeah would have been better if it did some death note twist where the protags get seriously fucked for their delusions of grandeur.

Persona 5 is shit but I want to fuck Kawakimi

>Why is Kawakami a slut now?
This looks like something she's doing alone in her hotel room to see if she looks good in her swimsuit. I guarantee you every woman in the entire fucking world does this

But you have to lie about things to shit on something? I'm not even defending the game, I'm just stating how it makes sense in the context of the story for those things to occure. I've never said the story was good, but I corrected someone on something that was flat out wrong. They only develope the god complex because they get godly powers, while retards like you develope one for no fucking reason whatsoever.

typical ss-fag tier mentality, you just want a mommy

Guess I'm choosing Kawakami again

Attached: Becky.png (600x600, 191K)

It's coming with the PC port

>you just start going after people you don't like instead of people who are directly oppressing you.
That's entirely not true. Kaneshiro was blackmailing you, and you were forced to go after him before he ruined your lives.
Futaba forced you to infiltrate her palace.
Sae forced us to act after she threatened to take custody of Futaba away from Sojiro and was planning to pin the murders on the Phantom Thieves.
The only close example would be Haru's dad. But even then they were indecisive about changing his heart and only agreed to do so to save Haru from her forced marriage.
They never went after people just because "lol fuck em"