youtube.com/watch?v=myuzjSUNUZc
twitter.com/PG_taura/status/1152854960570155008?s=19
store.nintendo.co.jp/category/STORELIMITEDGOODS/HAC_Q_AB48A.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GR40GvzY55k
metacritic.com/user/pepeteam
youtube.com/watch?v=qu62B-Hnvz4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone feel like they’ll Hate astral Chain not because the game is bad but it’s makes you realize just how shit American policemen are?

I'll buy it when it's 60fps

No, because I’m not a mutt and don’t give a shit about things being shitty in burgerland

Just a reminder:
The newest devblog has muic samples on it
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10303

Fuck off Europoor.

luckily I'm not an amerimutt so these concerns are entirely foreign to me

nice

>Europoor
>Actually gets the expensive collectors edition
>NA gets nothing
Mutts on suicidewatch

Reminds of the Yandere turned reality post from a while ago
>Cop near the girl and victim as she calmly smokes a cigarette

>Burgers
Why isn’t she being gunned down?
Why isn’t she face on the ground Knee to spine?
How was she not dead the minute the cops were on the scene?

Why does everyone assume cops are bad?
My worse experience with a cop was over parking

Convince me to buy this game.

>look up gameplay
>doesn't look like anything special at all
>every level has secret toilets that give you things
this game is crap

Game is being made by an amazing predigree of developers.

Early gameplay footage looks fantastic.

People who have played it rave about it.

Surely its a must buy. You do own a Switch don't you?

>200000 shekels in debt after graduating from clown college
>has to share a cuck shed with 5 other losers because the rent is too high
>can't afford to go to the hospital to treat broken bones so just pops oxycodone pills and becomes a junkie
>literally millions of brown las creaturas from central america invading cities, shitting in the streets and dropping used syringes next to elementary schools
>a-at least I'm not a europoor!
is there a more pitiable lifeform than the burger

I own a switch, but haven't played any games by platinumgames though.

>doesn't look like anything special at all
Why do you need to lie?

please do enlighten me then what's so special about generic third person combat

Literally any person saying that is either a mad consolewarrior or somebody who is a complete brainlet when it comes to character action games.

They always show that when pushed.

Do you know what the definition of generic is?

im jelly since no switch

ASTRAL CHAIN
SOME STAY DRY WHILE OTHERS FEEL THE PAIN

Attached: 678641da3b5c6bfeb5a841216139c6501bde5355.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>generic
oh it's this faggot again

free rent

you haven't explained why i'm wrong so far

>Spending time to explain anything to a shitposter.
Kys, that's why.

hey you know this game doesn't really look that special
>lol you're stupid
why
>cus i said so fuck you

Stat obsessed
How’s muslim dick taste?

You are retarded, good on you for noticing that.

Try Bayonetta 1 + 2 on Switch
Warning Bayonetta 1 has insta-death QTEs so watch out for that.
Luckily Bayonetta 2 does not

What about the combat looks generic to you?

I wish there a shotgun in this game
>Shotgun rain
>Someone’s gonna get Kurt Cobained

ok but why
it doesn't look different from other fast paced tps games, you just walk up to enemies and mash some buttons, only difference is you have some other guy you "control" when really it's more like a button or 2 you press to output more damage

Someone has the pic of the female character official design notes? I swear it was posted in one of the dev blogs but now I can't find it!

>insta-death qte
I finished the game, but I don’t remember any.
Just the piss easy forward + jump platforming ones, evasion ones that just damage you if you fuck up and the jeane clinch ones

>you just walk up to enemies and mash some buttons
that is the most generic description of a video game I have ever heard.
because that could be any video game, so Bloodborne is shit now.
If generic is bad, and you made a generic ass post you are by your own definition retarded.

See, I proved it.

Anybody?! I think that blog post was removed.

>you just walk up to enemies and mash some buttons
Shit, you’re right, I guess this is the same kind of generic garbage like street fighter, jedi academy and tomba 2

it's true for bloodborne though

well ok i guess
i just don't understand what is special about this game

Only in 1
It’s the “you have 1 milliseconds to press x or you’re dead” mechanic

I don’t understand what’s so special about mobas, but I don’t act like a retard and claim they’re generic games where you just click on things

I was clearly talking about 1

Gonna pre-order it soon bros

The only thing special here is you retard.
Back to the short bus retard

People calling the game "generic" can never defend their opinion, it's hilarious.

I guess nobody managed to saved the female character design notes pic before the dev nuked it.

Wait a minute I definitely remember I wasn’t paying attention during a cut scene one time and ending up dead just like that.
Like “Wat...”
You playing the PC version with the QTEs modded out?

Was it an interview or a devblog?
Because I've never seen anything like you described.

Sorry bro
I know exactly what you’re talking about but I didn’t think to save them either

Its the same mentally ill loser who calls BotW Ubishit. You can tell his writing style a mile away.

It was in a devblog, but now is gone, i checked all the astral chain tagged posts in the official site but none has the pic.

Nothing good has released sine REmake 2 and Sekino. This better not suck. Kinda worried about the RPG element bullshit

Yeah there’s a dev blog
Here’s the one for the music
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/10303

no i'm not
it is boring though, you mostly find these dungeons across the world, there's way too many of them and they're all not interesting
other than that there's maybe the seeds, i found like 100 of them by just walking around

Welp I’m sold
Good shit Platinum

>N...No I’m not!
>Process to posts exactly like Eric
I’m shocked and disappointed you’re trademarked retardation has literally defeated the point of anonymity

He’s been utterly traumatized by Nintendo mate just let me wallow in his pool of piss.

who the fuck is eric
multiple people can have the same opinion you know, i always see people on this board giving the same exact arguments as to why botw is bad

Switch

>i always see people on this board giving the same exact arguments as to why botw is bad
Because they didn't play the game and all parrot the same shit.
These "people" never had an original thought in their lives.

Also, it saying it doesn’t exist, just that I never died by missing a qte, and I’m really bad at them.

Me too I swear with full honesty there’s insta-death QTEs that will wreck your shit if you’re not prepared for them

but i have actually played the game and i know those arguments are true, there is nothing interesting about botw's open world except maybe some quest locations like that mountain with the blue deer
the game just throws these small dungeons at you and basically gives you free health / stamina because they're all very easy to complete
because of the weapon durability being shit you need to carry a lot of weapons but you have limited space, so the game makes you to either just pick up every piece of shit you come across or find these seeds (which you're gonna find anyway because there's like a million of them), and then use them to increase your inventory space, instead of just making weapons more durable so there'd still be a reason to pickup weapons and throw them around as you wish, but they won't break in 2 seconds

The way you worded the durability complaint really makes it sound like you didn't play the game.
Because that "or" is the most retarded description of anything ever made.

Nice parroting someone else’s opinion.
Post 5 seconds of you paragliding in botw

PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

It’s retarded user just stop replying

oh cool this is turning into another akshually botw is bad autismofest

can't you spergs give up already, it's been two whole years

>can't you spergs give up already, it's been two whole years
They never will.
We saw the same thing happening to FE three houses and this is them just gearing up for Astral Chain.

You can already predict the metacritic spamming right now, this is them preparing their buzzwords.

Never
Nintendo will go 3rd party

Any day now ................................................................................................It’s coming .....................................
Same way they’ve been doomed since the 80’s

This
it's always valueless console war garbage in their reviews
“1 star worse game ever
This should be on PS4 then I would play it”

Attached: 5FE80836-0383-4D04-AF53-CA8A8E412024.png (1008x944, 541K)

>144k copies sold worldwide

You just described 90% of negative reviews on meta critic

Hell you filter every posts mentioning Sony, PlayStation or PS4 for a Switch game review it’s nothing but glowing reviews and the occasional retard that says “I hate turn based combat” for a Jrpg

Best part is how Yea Forums totally defended these posts, which were all accounts either made just for that review or ones that give all Nintendo games 0s.

And somehow, all of them were made on the same day and then instantly stopped, but that isn't suspicious to these people at all.

Better than the dicks of millions of black lives matter niggers and hundrets of thousands tranny cocks :^)

Have sex

Oh wait, you can't. That's considered sexual assault in diabetistan.

anyway which legion is your favorite for the moment

I'm partial to the beast one, mobility boost seems like a really cool ability

Exactly
Some of them weren’t even trying to hide it
Usernames
>Sonyisgod12
>IhateNintendo 15
>based Sony 62

definitely the beast one, I love riding on dog like creatures like that and it's moveset looks great.

Just like with Ace Combat 7, feels bad.

As long as I can pet them and they do tricks he’ll easily be the best.
Next in line is the arms one because fuck yeah being a tank!

american cops are trained to keep their guard and shoot as soon as someone becomes a threat so ghettos get mad they can't go around robbing people knowing the worst they could get is getting locked up for a night and losing their weapons like it happens in third world countries

Fucking parking man
My job doesn’t have enough so everyone gets a major Bitch fit about walking another 30 feet
Mother fucker there’s people dying on the street yet having to park a few feet over is a complete outrage and you’re flipping the fuck out?
Go fuck yourself.

Everything looks good apart from the shitty character design, why did they get the zetman artist of all people.

Fucking Fuck anyone that complains about parking
Every single fucking day someone comes to me whining and complaining someone is in they’re spot and blaming me for not having a fucking tow truck on hand
Fucking walk cunt

It’s self inserting so the characters design is more up to the player
Some people will look amazing
Others will look like walking dog shit

Holy shit, I FOUND IT! What good birthday present for myself.

Attached: images (2).jpg (926x331, 53K)

Good shit

Attached: D4973C6F-633E-4CF4-967C-8B4864B22BF7.jpg (1024x636, 66K)

I wonder will you be able to hear the jangle of your Chain as you move?

that's really fucking cool.

God damn I can't wait

Nice

I want to play it, but not until we get a non-gimmick Switch.

You mean the Lite?

What gender are you going with?
Customization seems to go pretty deep.

Attached: zpqvkrzvuya31.jpg (1024x556, 112K)

Girl all day

I don't want the girl to be stabbed so I gonna play with her.

A true gentleman

It depends on the hairstyles available. I always want to make a black guy in JP video games but they always fuck up when it comes to hairstyles. It's always cartoony ass afro or low haircut.

I like the male characters face more, but I prefer the females voice lines in JP
I really love the delivery of "Legion!" when you summon a legion or do a sync attack sometimes.
Right now I'm kinda leaning towards the female one the most, although I'm only really going to be sure once I go through all the different customization options myself.

I'm not a bitch so I'll go with the male

Same I normally end up with faggot Emo hair become everything else is shit tier

Music is fucking great. Already better than Bayo in that department. Who needs Bayo 3 holy shit. Should I pre-purchase this game bros? I'm a poornigger so I couldn't get the vouchers. It's either Mario Maker or this.
I'll see if I do get the game. I typically go with the default option, or in this game's case, the option that is shown off the most. It would be the female given the gameplay videos shown so far. Both are great. I can't choose man.

Can you ride it?

First time I've considered the "stare at her ass" meme. Will probably still go for the classic sister fucking though.

Yes, is its fucking main gameplay mechanic.

Enjoy seeing your twin sister get stabbed, brainwashed and send against you.

I will

>he keep replying to himself

So is this game confirmed 60fps? I have yet to buy a Switch so if it is I'm sold.

It's 30 FPS and the simpler gameplay (compared to Bayo, at least at a glance) seems like something to make up for that. Digital Söyndry said it ran at a smooth 30, no frame drops when docked. They only played docked, so no word on handheld.

The game is confirmed 30fps, not 60

>Being excited for a Platinum game after Bayo 2 and Nier had DmC tier combat systems

Attached: N-noThanks.png (1440x810, 588K)

how do you take videos out of the fucking switch you dumb ameriniggers

tell me how to transfer them to my HDD

the worst platinum game is still better than the best DMC so it's fine

why do people pretend they know anything about this game? all we have seen so far is the trailer, we don't even know the gameplay mechanics.

Do we know if this is Nintendo published? Or is there a chance we can see this on PC? Couldn't imagine playing a platinum game with their visual vomit at 30fps

Looks like I'll be holding on to my $300.

>What is treehouse vids
>What is the several gameplay vids nintendo japan has posted.

>simpler gameplay
the gameplay seems significantly more complex than bayonetta, with different legions each having completely different playstyles, different weapons synergizing with legions, a pseudo wicked weave mechanic, chain binding and clothesline moves etc

You are kidding, right? They had treehouse Livestreams and several gameplay vids. This is the most recent one.
>youtu.be/qu62B-Hnvz4

you'll get it on pc at the same time as mario maker 2 and luigi's mansion 3

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-151234_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (1920x1200, 434K)

Yeah it's published by Nintendo. It's a Nintendo-owned IP actually.
No you're right. I should've worded it better. Perhaps I meant the controls and the flow of the game? They needed to find a common ground to make up for the 30 FPS.

Too bad, hopefully the Switch 2 will have more power and we might see an Astral Chain remaster at 60fps. Seems like you're only fighting a few enemies at a time max so maybe the combat won't be too bad at 30fps. Just can't really stand these fast paced, high reaction game at 30fps anymore.

We have over an hour of footage user...

t.matthew matosis

wonder what he'll think of astral chain

find out in 2 years if he still makes videos!

Astral Chain has more mechanics but Bayonetta has higher skill-ceiling. In general Astral Chains looks a lot more lenient to get into and complete compared to Bayonetta if you're just a casual action game fan.

what are the chances of a demo?

>Literally almost an hours worth of gameplay footage
Holy absolute shit you are a goddamn retard, holy shit. Astoundingly retarded.

We saw the tree house demo and the black dude who obviously doesn’t play video games

Matthew Matosis at least likes DMC1 so he's okay in my book

It releases in less than a month so I doubt it very much, I feel like they would've announced a release date for a demo a couple of weeks ago if they were planning on it, but a surprise demo drop is always a possibility.

Unlikely, but I could actually see it being part of the new Game Trials program.

Why?
I can handle MHGU at 30 FPS just fine the game is pretty weighty so the rock solid 30 frame rate doesn’t bother me
Plus quick load times are always a plus

ARM LEGION IS BEST LEGION
NO OTHER LEGION CAN GATTAI WITH YOU
ARM LEGION CHADS UNITE UP

It would definitely help advertise the game.

In fact, it'd be downright stupid not to release a demo.

>but Bayonetta has higher skill-ceiling
[citation needed]

Partially cause I play on a 144hz monitor for years now and recently got to experience DMCV that way. I CAN play fast games at 30fps, I simply do not WANT to and am willing to wait for a version with 60fps. I'll even take framedrops like W101 and Bayo2 unless it started dropping sub 40 on the regular. And when it comes to MH, yeah those games aren't fast enough to warrant me wanting 60fps or nothing, but even then i waited for MHW on PC for the rock solid 60+ fps I get. And fps has no bearing on load times.

how can you determine astral chain's skill ceiling, we've obviously only scratched the surface of the game

The devs said the complexity will be right between bayonetta and Nier, so maybe be means that.

Oh my god i didn't know i wanted this until i read your post.

>They think an action-rpg will have a higher skill-ceiling than Bayonetta, one of the highest skill-ceiling action games ever made

Attached: 1557167839426.jpg (500x400, 51K)

Astral Chain looks like DMC5's V concept of fighting with a companion, but actually good and well thought out with fully fleshed out mechanics

Looks fantastic, definitely my most hype game of the year.

It's gonna be good.

Attached: 1559878319491.webm (896x504, 2.93M)

retard

When I was told it ran at 30fps, I was skeptical, but it honestly doesn't look too shabby

It looks like you don't fight any hordes or anymore than 1-3 enemies at a time so that'll help. Animations are also vastly slower than Bayo, W101, NG or DMC. In fact I think they're calling this an action rpg and not an action game.

I hope it's long

Character customization looks a lot deeper than I expected

iirc the director of the game said AC's combat is gonna be "slower paced" compared to Bayo and the like, so it makes sense.
Such a shame the game is probably gonna carry the "Platinum curse"

Platinum doesn't use the term "Action RPG". They call it Synergetic Action (or in japan Dual Action).

Attached: screenshot-astralchain.nintendo.com-2019.08.03-13-35-55.png (1093x242, 14K)

Only the retard Koizumi said "action RPG" when the game was first announced in the Japanese version of the February Direct. Otherwise the game has consistently been marketed/billed as a proper action game.

Wait, this has a 2 player mode?
Did they say anything about that?

I don't think it's an action rpg because it doesn't have levels and stats you can improve for your character but it's definitely more of an action adventure style game with the investigation phases and all the side stuff you can do in between fights

>Proper action game
>damage numbers, skill trees

Attached: 1523475751865.jpg (355x355, 100K)

In local play you can do 2 player with split joycons, second player controls the legion. Its like Mario Odyssey co-op controlling Cappy.

Yeah, it does. One player controls the character and the other controls the Legion. So far they've only talked about using the Joy-Con on their own so I don't think both players can use their Pro Controllers. Taura said playing like this can make the game quite challenging.

Game looks boring, dunno why but it's just not clicking with me

That's super neat.

That sounds like a weird as fuck idea.

Bald white male

Attached: switch_astralchain_screen_character_02.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

>damage numbers
All action games have damage values tied to each attack, they are usually just hidden.
>skill trees
Same shit as buying skills/abilities from a shop except you can do it from anywhere instead of in-between levels. Shops in this game focus on the main character (consumables, probably the outfits).

I do think adding damage numbers is fucking retarded to be honest. Pure autism. I'd rather have it the Bayonetta way where you can tell if the normal enemies are getting hurt by looking at how they appear (eg. Ardor losing his armor). I don't like the skill tree either but in practice it's just a glorified way of unlocking new abilities like you would just by going to Rodin's shop and buying shit. Pretty much what said.

>youtube.com/watch?v=myuzjSUNUZc
>This is the background music for the police station where the Neuron officers go about their day-to-day work
Nice

I was already sold and they just sold me again

>Skill trees are the same thing as a shop
No it's not, In Skill Trees you have to follow a path and customize your character (Legions in this case) a certain way. In shops you can buy any ability at any time as long as you have enough saved up for it.
We don't even know if it's possible to unlock all skills in the skill trees yet do we? Maybe it's impossible to unlock them all in all Legions and you have to build your character a certain way.

Oh baby

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.4M)

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the cooing in the tracks to be honest.

Just think of the skills at the bottom of the tree as having a higher cost, you just have to focus on buying the skills before it if you want a specific skill early. In a lot of games you can't even buy everything at the start and having to reach a certain level in the game before they appear for sale (W101 does this).
>Maybe it's impossible to unlock them all in all Legions and you have to build your character a certain way.
Why would it be impossible? You can replay levels, killing chimeras gets you the gene code points for the skill tree. Bayonetta and W101 made you grind previous levels for money if you wanted to buy everything, especially if you wanted them early.

>cool scifi atmosphere
I'm ready to do some cop work

Nintendo now has two franchises with the acronym "AC".

Attached: IMG_20190309_223325.jpg (1635x1118, 350K)

Bump

QUICK WHAT'S YOUR LEGIONFU?!?!??!

beast, don't judge me

Arm is a beast

and pet it.

The difference is one is for wimmanz and belongs to mobile phones and one seems to be kino as fuck.

Guy, my problem is that the twin pairing of features makes it so I can't have the guy looking like me and the girl looking like my wife

Wimmanz and depressed male losers like myself

What did he not like DMCV or something?

Probably sword. Although Armour seems rad as fuck

Based Gattai bros

>tfw deciding between playing AC or AC on my switch or playing AC, AC or AC on my pc

So does Armored Core and Assassin's Creed.
AC seems to be a very popular acronym for some reason.

Nintendo doesn't own those.

>feeling bad for a psycho whore

astral chain looks like shovelware. platinum hasn't been good since 2013 except for when yoko taro's around to carry them.

>shovelware
somehow, I already know you're either a retard or a tranny.
So which one are you?

>Hyped for ass chain
>It comes out two days into classic wow's launch and there's no way I'll get to make time for it

For the best possibly since I really want to get those Daemon X Machina joycons. But by the time those are out Daemon X Machina will be out too and fighting for my free time.

Fuck backlogs

Attached: 1405639825293.jpg (550x552, 70K)

Attached: 1563207424952.jpg (567x565, 34K)

>>It comes out two days into classic wow's launch and there's no way I'll get to make time for it
So a tranny, good to know.
And using "shovelware" incorrectly isn't an argument either, dilate more.

You fucked up user. Read thread

retard it is

The quote was unintentional, just had the spoiler highlighted to read it.

No blood or sexy outfits. What a garbage.

>the female cops
>not sexy
You already fucked up, how will you COPE?

Will it sell, though?

Who cares?
All that matters is if it is good.

It ranked three in eshop best sellers (pre-orders count) in the Japanese eshop laat week.

Eshop means nothing.

?

Yes it does, to compare w101 never ranked at all.

On a scale of W101 to Viewtiful Joe, I expect it to do about God Hand sales numbers. It'll do okay but probably not enough.

What a fucking tragedy. I can't think of a single more mishandled game than W101.

Wasn't that the origin of "preasu understandu" or was that something else? Because I always associate that with W101 direct segments.

Most sales are physical and being ranked high on eshop means nothing unless it's top seller of all time.

If the split physical/digital is always roughly the same, we can read a lot out of the eshop.
can't think of a single game that did well in the eshop that didn't overall.

>wow classic
you will die of feces eating infections before you reach 30

>already 30

nice try nostradamus, why do you think I'm going home in the first place?

If the dev himself posted about it.
>twitter.com/PG_taura/status/1152854960570155008?s=19
It is important.

most wow classic players will be old boomers

Plenty of people are getting the game digital because of the voucher deal (especially japan). I got this game and another for $40 each because of it.

It's looking pretty good but if you think I'm gonna use anything other than police dog you are dead wrong

Well if you want a sequel, want platinum to continue developing for Nintendo you might care. Seems like Nintendo themselves don't seem to mind the low sales given W101 and Bayo performing weak.

Attached: DOAX_VV 2019-03-28 03-33-00.jpg (3840x2160, 769K)

Depends on how Nintendo is going to play this last marketing push

Please fucking tell me you actually get to do regular sci fi police work and not just weebshit save the world from demons stuff?

I'll buy a switch and shill for this game if it's true.

Attached: I wished that I could kick that ball.gif (500x375, 360K)

Doesn't seem like it so far. You do the investigating and police stuff briefly to get into the missions

God damn it.
Back to developing my donut steel RPG that is basically the more interesting aspects of being a future cop.

switch software sales have been record high for more than two years with the exception of obvious trashfires like sushi striker

astral chain will be fine

Yeah but isn't the switch just selling like shit outright?

You can pick up trash and use "excessive force" against normalfag criminals.

No, you drank the snoyfag's koolaid.

How long do you guys think the game will be?

Attached: 5E35331A-682F-44EA-A01A-0695F32B3D4C.png (633x581, 798K)

What? Nope.

Wasn't god hand a flop?

>american cops are trained to keep their guard and shoot as soon as someone becomes a threat
Sounds pretty fucking retarded honestly.

>be a cop
>wear shorts
lol what were they thinking?

Attached: astral-chain-nintendo-switch-03.jpg (1600x900, 424K)

I want to also deal with domestic violence issues and tell hobos to move along. Think I can do that?

They were thinking "*fap fap fap* NI POL... NII POOL...*tweak tweak fap*"

Problem?

Attached: acfemcb.webm (534x866, 2.48M)

As far we have seen a violent fanboy that needs to be put down (but not lethally) and shady individuals that run away and you have to chain them with your stand.

Attached: Astral Chain - Customization.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

It did alright in japan at least. First week saw about 40k sales which was most of the first shipment.

Might have done worse in the west though, never saw any data for that.

Yeah I've got a problem. That's some terrible clipping on that walk animation. Why not have a wider arm stance, like normal cops, or you know make that piece of gear slightly more realistic in size.

I mean I’m buying it twice
1 for myself and the other for my girlfriend

>40k
That is too low, no w101 disastrous 2000 but still low.

>Gyaru cop
Well that's a fetish I didn't know I had

Attached: 1534186630691.gif (384x288, 3.03M)

This

>3rd party switch exclusive
>looks like a cross between a ps2 and ps3 game visually
>platinum
>shit designs
>story seems retarded
This game is a guaranteed flop.

I think it's cool they have Eva palettes, but how many fags are gonna pick that one? Too many, I think.

>Platinum game having character customization
That's a nice surprise.

Both
You doing legit police work like pick up cans Stop fights etc
Then you do the weeb shit and fight monsters

Would look awkward if she held her arm out more. It won't clip as much when holding the weapon out of that holster. Also might not clip as much for the guy.

Attached: Switch_ASTRALCHAIN_E3_artwork_13.jpg (1275x1500, 179K)

No, well maybe now cause it’s summer but literally everything is selling like shit.

Consoles are a winter item when people are spending Retarded amounts of money on gifts

>confirmed not being alive when the PS2 or PS3 was the thing.

Go away zoomer.

>gyaru
Say no more I will buy your game

With big releases every month from now til december this year, I think Nintendo made this year a bit uneven.

>January: Travis Strikes Again (Timed exclusive)
>February: .....
>March: ....
>April: ....
>May: ....
>June: Mario Maker 2
>July: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 and Fire Emblem Three Houses
>August: Astral Chain and new Switch revision with improved battery
>September: Daemon X Machina, Dragon Quest XI S, Links Awakening remake
>October: Luigis Mansion 3
>November: Pokemon Sword and Shield and Nintendo Lite
>December: Possibly (!) Panzer Dragoon Remake

Attached: 004-Seal-of-Samigina-q100-1356x1348.jpg (1356x1348, 390K)

>story
sure smells like snoy in here

Bump

this year just has a fucking weird release schedule.

>You do own a Switch don't you?
Dropped.

Attached: 20190618_155737.jpg (977x542, 108K)

>spectacle action game
>30fps

kek

Attached: grippy.jpg (210x240, 8K)

>any game
>30fps
FTFY
Bloodborne is complete shit.

this plus no normal cop duties makes me not even want to care about this

Nice soundtrack though

The fuckton of customization definitely makes me lean towards choosin the female protagonist.

>spectacle action game

Attached: reddit!.png (1296x218, 340K)

those are perfectly reasonable questions
non-burg btw

is there a collector's edition for this game

I want a poster or some shit, why did games stop doing this shit to promote their games.

>is there a collector's edition for this game
yes?

Attached: AstralChainAllOrders.png (928x2602, 388K)

It's a euro thing unless I buy off playasia and even then Im not sure i'll get it on release

if you get the digital/physical hybrid edition from japan you can preload the game on the 5th

but remember that the jp version has no shikishi

And it comes with the physical copy as well or just digital with physical goodies? And where do I find this?

They made the sister character look really kawaii uguu in this one. Which is stupid since all other female characters look fine.

no physical copy of the game
eShop code + physical goodies
you need a jp credit card to order it or you can ask a proxy shopping service to buy one for you
ships to japan only but that's not an issue if you use a proxy
store.nintendo.co.jp/category/STORELIMITEDGOODS/HAC_Q_AB48A.html

You can customize you character.
see

COLLECTORS EDITION CHADS UNITE UP

also yes, it does have english text etc in the game, in case you were wondering

Imagine if cops didn't enforce parking. Shit would be so much more congested.

Always choose male for the first playthrough if it lets me, horror can be an exception though.

Is this shit really going to be 30FPS?

>Hand clearly flips through sidearm
>Real time cloth distortion on the shorts
Law of equivalent exchange.

>YOU CAN MAKE FIO FROM METAL SLUG
oh baby

I'm going to spend far too much time customizing my legions

Neat.

Same here. I understand it's a pretty looking and nice sounding game, but it's literally just instead of controlling one character, you control two.

>but it's literally just instead of controlling one character, you control two.
How does that not change everything about how you play a character action game?

>do everything twice instead of once
>change everything

It doesn't change much. What now my combos are split between 2 characters instead of one doing them? Oh wow so impressive.

I seen loads of people saying this game is like "freedom wars", i ask how?

Nintendo fans are so desperate for games this decent game has them drooling.

Yes, positioning completely changes.
Movement options hcang ecompletely relative to the position of the characters to one another.
That is a fundamental difference.

>Snoyfags are desperate for this game to be bad to justify the ps4 not having games
FTFY

>Movement options hcang ecompletely relative to the position of the characters to one another.

How so?

No idea. I haven't played it but from what I've seen and heard Freedom Wars is more of a Monster Hunter or God Eater style game, co-op missions, loot, etc. Daemon X Machina is that style of game, Astral Chain is not.

When did I say I play Sony? Are you mental? Take your schizo meds.

I'm so hype for the OST. Lovin this track:
youtube.com/watch?v=GR40GvzY55k

Attached: 1526156576130.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Position of your legion affects your movement and changes what attacks are more effective at a given time. There's attacks that hit everything between you and the legion, you can pull yourself to the legion to attack, you can send the legion to a far away enemy and jump yourself to it, when fighting multiples enemies the legion can take some of the aggro off you so you can focus on one enemy, you can have two legions out at the same time, manually moving legion lets you wrap up enemies and bind them so they can't attack, etc. There's lots of options.

Attached: Astral Chain - chain pull tackle.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

Attached: astral chain - 2 legions and aerial gunning.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

Vergil?

Attached: Astral Chain - Chain Trap and Chain Bind.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

I can tell you don't live in a crime-ridden inner city shithole. If you did you would understand. Major American cities (specifically east coast) would be Somalia-tier if it weren't for cops shooting threatening criminals the second they appear threatening. Most Americans don't even understand how bad it is, thats why they're shitting on cops as hard as they are.

They really seemed to rely on Smash shit for the first quarter.

Attached: Astral Chain - sword vergil.webm (896x504, 2.92M)

Oh okay, I never noticed that so much before, changed my mind game looks pretty neat.

>It's this month
Fuck, too much shit is releasing close to each other.

FE being delayed probably also threw a wrench in the original plans.
And people not really caring about Yoshi.

Curious to see how/if skills link after sync attacks smoothly. You press ZL to sync attack when it flashes blue but if you press and hold it you could link skills right after since you have them assigned to x and y.

metacritic.com/user/pepeteam

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The mobility of beast legion will probably be good for getting behind enemies for critical hits or for wrapping enemies up with chain bind. I'm hoping chain binds won't be too OP though so we'll see what the final balance is like.

>tfw haven't played Bayonetta 2 yet
Guess I've got something to do for a few days.

There are still so many questions about the specifics of combat, learning the nuances and figuring them out is going to be great.

Are you implying sonyfags on Yea Forums would manipulate these ratings to make Nintendo games look worse?
Preposterous, that must be the clear mind of a totally objective person.

So guys this may be a bit retarded but on the NA eShop it says the game only supports English, while in the Japanese/European eShops you see the list of languages. Do you think Treehouse has done something fucking mind-numbingly stupid again (beyond using "humankind" instead of "mankind," obviously not a deal-breaker but it annoys me) or is it just NoA not being competent at updating game information before release?

>bought CE from amazon uk
>Arriving 2 Sep - 4 Sep
Motherfucker

>action game
>at the end of the day you go to the bar to romance either a male/female love interest
>bar
lol why are all police officers alcoholics?

I wonder if there's a limit to the number of enemies you can chain bind at once. They've only showed two at a time.

Attached: Astral Chain - Arm gravity bomb.webm (896x504, 2.52M)

>GOTY
We have around 3 weeks to find out. Still, I won't get excited about until I play. Games like this need demos, not trailers. You can't judge this book by its visuals but by how it feels in your hands.

It's probably NoA just being lazy with updating it on the shop. The game probably sets text language based on system language, with an in-game option for EN/JP voice acting.

>My Astral Chain thread is still going
Finally

Attached: astral chain thread.png (1717x811, 431K)

Based Webm poster

Attached: 1549381822237.gif (500x275, 1.04M)

platinumgames hasn't made a good game since tw101, why are you even bothering?

is this new footage?

Attached: Astral Chain - Lappy salute.webm (896x504, 245K)

It's from this video last week.
youtube.com/watch?v=qu62B-Hnvz4

Because this genuinely looks like the first good game since TW101. It actually has a creative and unique mechanic attached to it and seems like a creative step-up for the younger developers at Platinum. Kamiya was carrying most of Plat with his games, but it really seems like the younger devs have learned enough now to go out and come up with unique and creative mechanics and games of their own.

Good night Lappy. It's too late where I'm at right now, I should really go to sleep, but this thread was fun.

Attached: 1549402473879.gif (347x267, 1.54M)

>Since tw101
Wait a fucking minute, I think we're forgetting about Transformers Devastation here.

They are literally the only retards who post IGN, metacritic or whatever review score (if it proves their point) so I think it isn't too farfetched of an idea

So you're going to be able to fight inside this thing right?

Seems so since the player has the legion device on and the baton out here, and there are costumes you can earn.

Attached: Astral Chain - trash.webm (896x504, 1.41M)

Cute.

Maybe 20 hours

Dev boasted that doing everything would be quite long.

Really?...

Attached: 4a90117999ed1afff596f6d31336495a2115b3d0_hq.jpg (1024x571, 79K)

Yes, really.

Attached: 1551328864001.jpg (1024x547, 116K)

>release date changed from first half of August to the end of the month
I hope its worth it, I wanted to spend the month with Astral before playing Daemon X Machina in September

Attached: 1362968287368.jpg (642x481, 65K)

What? user, it was always mean to be release on august 30, watch the reveal trailer.

From last week.

Attached: IMG_20190803_212514.jpg (1080x881, 132K)

If it took waifus to realize that then you need help

Fuck, feels bad being idort and wageslave.
I'm 3/4 in on bloodstained and before the time skip on FE 3H, hopefully I finish one of them this month to make room for Astral chain by the end of August

Bump.

So what general role/archetype does each legion fit?

Beast = speed/dex/mobility
Arrow = ranged offense
Axe = defense
Gauntlet = close-ranged offense
Sword = close-ranged offense

Sword and Gauntlet are both kind of similar but Gauntlet looks more like pure power/strength while sword might be more balanced for more situations. Maybe one is better at crowd control or midair combat.

Just like, quit your job for vidya, lmao

They already confirmed jap option.